Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:52:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Altcoin do you use the most?
Litecoin - 4 (7.3%)
Ethereum - 25 (45.5%)
Dogecoin - 4 (7.3%)
Tether - 1 (1.8%)
Tron - 0 (0%)
BNB - 8 (14.5%)
Bitcoin Cash - 0 (0%)
Link - 0 (0%)
XRP - 3 (5.5%)
Other (Post Reply) - 10 (18.2%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your Favorite Altcoin and Why?  (Read 1545 times)
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 04:57:57 AM

My favourite altcoins are ethereum,  BNB . This are prominent altcoins that one can invest in without any fear and this coins have gain much popularity in the market.  Apart from This coins being popular they are not bad for investment,  which they have better value compared to new coin that one can't even tell Iif it will last in the market.  The top altcoins are my favourite altcoins because I think they are more reliable one to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 709

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 05:47:52 AM

There are 1000's of Alternative Crypto-Currencies out there, but which one do you actually use?

Post your favorite Altcoin below and tell us why you think so.

My most favorite digital currency has always been  Ethereum following Bitcoin. Bitcoin is and will continue to lead the crypto space as expected by most prominenet market analysts. cr Ethereum being the pioneer of smart contracts, Non-fungible token (NFT) is well recognized and established crypto currency with Billions of dollars invested on its protocols. It can potentially enhance its features significantly in coming weeks, and the upcoming update is anticipated to lead to signifiact reduction in transaction fee on its network.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 06:01:18 AM

There are 1000's of Alternative Crypto-Currencies out there, but which one do you actually use?

That's right and quite a lot has been born and it's very confusing to choose, but today I like to pay attention to this one coin $ALT, the movement is quite fast and for those who like fast trading, you can pay attention to it. On the one hand, it is a newcomer in 2024, but it is not wrong to study it before buying, of course.
xeqoRameshAxueamExaqana

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 06:35:01 AM

The best altcoin in my opinion ETH, ETH marketcap is very large only inferior to bitcoin. continues to have a network that other dev coins can use to create coins. the shortcomings of the ETH network are large and expensive sending fees so that people are reluctant or rarely use it. even those who take part in bounty or airdrop using ETH are less interested in it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 11:10:44 AM

My favourite altcoins are ethereum,  BNB . This are prominent altcoins that one can invest in without any fear and this coins have gain much popularity in the market.  Apart from This coins being popular they are not bad for investment,  which they have better value compared to new coin that one can't even tell Iif it will last in the market.  The top altcoins are my favourite altcoins because I think they are more reliable one to invest.
I don't have any favorite altcoins for now so I am left in the market to make choice of what to buy and what not to buy.
It is good when we don't pull all our hope on a project and finally lose everything because we put all our concentration on project that would never last long in the market. We can make money from the market if we know how to split fund and invest in different projects with the hope of making profit at the later time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 06:31:00 PM

I was losing lot of money when i was start trading but before i have thinking to that how much knowledge indeed for a successful traders. Still now i am very week in trade but i can get best coin for invest because im more expert in now.

Trading is indeed associated with, specially when you are newcomers in the market. Therefore, it is advisable to acquire some basic understanding of Technical Indicators and develop Risk/money management skills before taking entry in the crypto market.

On the other hand, making investment in leading cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Solana and hold them with a long term perspective, can offer significant profit potential in the future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 09:10:57 PM

My favorite altcoin will always be dogecoin ,No coin has ever given me much profits from my investment as it has .During my early days in crypto I bought thousands of Doge coin and save it on an exchange wallet almost forgotten that I had it fast forward almost one and half year doge was trending very bullish so I went back to my savings only to find out i have made so much profits from my investment sold more than eighty-percent of the ones I own immediately . Still hold some up till now cause I could never forget what my Doge investment has given me as profits its my biggest win ever in crypto.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
Tipeform$

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 10:23:56 PM

Yes there are more than a thousand altcoins in the market but among them I prefer Ethereum. We know that Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency and Ethereum is the main among more than 1000 altcoins. Just as Bitcoin investment is less risky and reliable, Ethereum investment is less rational and reliable. All coins have pros and cons but considering all the pros and cons I like Ethereum and plan to buy and hold. Currently I invest in Ethereum and invest close to an Ethereum. I expect that when Bitcoin hits $100,000, Ethereum will cross $10,000 to $15,000.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 10:33:30 PM

there is no need of posting altcoin that you preferred because almost all the altcoin have the same volatility in the market so if someone should choose an altcoin that is very potential and very good in terms of investment at least you have an option of three or five bitcoins as a preferable that you can invest on without having any doubt.

Secondly some altcoins we know today many of them can die of during the process of long investment as some of them can also with stand a bearish season when you venture into a long investment which is some altcoin you choose as a preferable coin so therefore I believe that altcoin is not something that you have one as a preferable one because of it potential at a particular point of time so if you want to evaluate altcoins they should make a reference of 5 different altcoins.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tengui

Activity: 491
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 11:27:40 PM

There are many altcoins in my wallet and some of them are MATIC TRON ARB and SOL, but 70% of the altcoins I own are BNB.  I like BNB because it is supported by Binance and many new projects are on the BNB network. I'm belive bullish that this time the BNB price will touch $1k  Cool

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
SunshinAuz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 01:55:22 AM

Cardano (ADA) and bitTorrent(BTT) are my favorite.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 02:50:39 AM

That's right and quite a lot has been born and it's very confusing to choose, but today I like to pay attention to this one coin $ALT, the movement is quite fast and for those who like fast trading, you can pay attention to it. On the one hand, it is a newcomer in 2024, but it is not wrong to study it before buying, of course.

Is this what you called ALT? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/altlayer/ altlayer mate? well it looks truly going up and now spikes at rank 115 nearing to break level 100 any days now so indeed that this might be good as favorite at leas in time being.
Cardano (ADA) and bitTorrent(BTT) are my favorite.
I have been watching Bittorrent for long now but never that I am impressed to the project , maybe because I am not a supporter of torrents ?

BRINIRHA

Activity: 700
Merit: 266

hope new job come to me

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 02:57:56 AM

Honestly, I'm confused about which is my favorite altcoin. But one thing that is certain is that I make several altcoins my favorites because of their transaction speed and the cheap fees required for transactions. Like Tron. But within the community solid strengths and worth holding onto are ETH and BNB.

And many more based on their different categories and uses that make me like some altcoins.
ifarted

Activity: 235
Merit: 65

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 03:15:06 AM

Honestly, I'm confused about which is my favorite altcoin. But one thing that is certain is that I make several altcoins my favorites because of their transaction speed and the cheap fees required for transactions. Like Tron. But within the community solid strengths and worth holding onto are ETH and BNB.

And many more based on their different categories and uses that make me like some altcoins.
I can relate with you there that it isn't easy to choose the favorite altcoin. I also don't know which altcoin is my favorite but honestly, I prefer altcoins where it's transaction speed is fast and also the fee is cheap. What I always use is xrp for transferring purposes since it's transaction fee and speed is good. BNB is good too but you can say that's what I will use either BNB, ETH or XRP (most of the time) because it is very cheap especially for people like me who doesn't have lots of crypto.

║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 03:24:12 AM

There are many altcoins in my wallet and some of them are MATIC TRON ARB and SOL, but 70% of the altcoins I own are BNB.  I like BNB because it is supported by Binance and many new projects are on the BNB network. I'm belive bullish that this time the BNB price will touch $1k  Cool

Good choice from you and 2024 will be an important moment for the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but if now all prices can recover and if not, perhaps investors will start to slowly leave the crypto market and shift their assets to other markets such as the stock market , forex, or bonds. Bitcoin halving will be the main determinant.
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 03:40:37 AM

Good choice from you and 2024 will be an important moment for the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but if now all prices can recover and if not, perhaps investors will start to slowly leave the crypto market and shift their assets to other markets such as the stock market , forex, or bonds. Bitcoin halving will be the main determinant.

The Bitcoin halving might have an immediate impact on the market. but in previous experiences, it still takes time after the halving occurs. people who believe in crypto assets, will not leave the market that easily. They know how long they will wait and in the end, they will enjoy the benefits.
I hope that people who hope the market will pump very quickly after the Bitcoin halving occurs will not be disappointed. investing requires knowledge and experience. This is not just how strongly you hold assets.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
martinex

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 07:52:16 AM

The Bitcoin halving might have an immediate impact on the market. but in previous experiences, it still takes time after the halving occurs. people who believe in crypto assets, will not leave the market that easily. They know how long they will wait and in the end, they will enjoy the benefits.
I hope that people who hope the market will pump very quickly after the Bitcoin halving occurs will not be disappointed. investing requires knowledge and experience. This is not just how strongly you hold assets.

That's right, whether it's Bitcoin halving or considered a strong pump, but what you have said is worth paying attention to, indeed the halving does bring a lot of hope for what you invest in from now on and let's be patient and wait. so that our chosen coin returns to making a profit.

║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 12:33:17 PM

The Bitcoin halving is indeed a crucial event in cryto landscape which can potentially trigger surge in Bitcoin's price due to scarcity. Numerous market analysts expect surge in Bitcoin price in upcoming halving event that can potentially make new all time high (ATH). Therefore to take advantage of this event, the best adviseable strategy is to acquire Bitcoin by employing DCA strategy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 06:26:29 PM

The best altcoin in my opinion ETH, ETH marketcap is very large only inferior to bitcoin. continues to have a network that other dev coins can use to create coins. the shortcomings of the ETH network are large and expensive sending fees so that people are reluctant or rarely use it. even those who take part in bounty or airdrop using ETH are less interested in it.

I believe that at this point in time, the merit of ETH is only that it was an innovator in smart contracts, just as bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency at the time. Therefore, the championship belongs to him, since everyone knows him and knows that this cryptocurrency will not go anywhere. I personally prefer Fantom and BNB because of their super fast transactions and low fees.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 10:14:53 PM

Because of the gas fee, many investors are not always thinking of investing in some projects that are built on Ethereum Blockchain.
The fee is too much especially converting and buying the coin on decentralized exchange. Ethereum is a good project but the team still need one more thing to do to make it more suitable and better than the Binance Smart Chain.
I am more relaxed when buying coins built on other Blockchains because I can easily swap my coin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀