Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:52:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Altcoin do you use the most?
Litecoin - 4 (7.3%)
Ethereum - 25 (45.5%)
Dogecoin - 4 (7.3%)
Tether - 1 (1.8%)
Tron - 0 (0%)
BNB - 8 (14.5%)
Bitcoin Cash - 0 (0%)
Link - 0 (0%)
XRP - 3 (5.5%)
Other (Post Reply) - 10 (18.2%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your Favorite Altcoin and Why?  (Read 1545 times)
Nothingtodo

Activity: 266
Merit: 63

View Profile
February 17, 2024, 11:39:34 AM

There are 1000's of Alternative Crypto-Currencies out there, but which one do you actually use?

Post your favorite Altcoin below and tell us why you think so.

There are thousands of altcoins in the crypto currency market, but it is not possible to invest in all altcoins, and even if it is possible, holding those altcoins for a long time is very risky, especially other altcoins except the top favorite altcoins of the coin market can be down from the market at any time. This is why all altcoins are recommended to invest in.
However, I have kept the following altcoins as one of my favorite altcoins in my portfolio.
Ethereum
Litecoin
Bitcoin cash
Monero
Neo
Near Protocol
Polkadot
Solana
Binance Coin

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sweety1985

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 11:34:14 AM

Ether, bnb, solana, rndr ,ada and telcoin is my favorite altcoin.
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 07:33:13 PM

There are 1000's of Alternative Crypto-Currencies out there, but which one do you actually use?

There are thousands of altcoins in the crypto currency market, but it is not possible to invest in all altcoins, and even if it is possible, holding those altcoins for a long time is very risky, especially other altcoins except the top favorite altcoins of the coin market can be down from the market at any time. This is why all altcoins are recommended to invest in.
However, I have kept the following altcoins as one of my favorite altcoins in my portfolio.
Ethereum
Litecoin
Bitcoin cash
Monero
Neo
Near Protocol
Polkadot
Solana
Binance Coin

You have a few layer 1, privacy blockchains in your portfolio. I don't understand what the point of holding a competitor coin is in a category. Litecoin, Bitcoin cash was created to be a better version of bitcoin which they failed to become. So if you still believe in bitcoin there is no point of holding these two instead of bitcoin. The same thing applies to others like ETH, NEO, Solana. If you believe either one of them will succeed then it will be better to stay with that and short term price action should not deceive you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kristiyana

Activity: 182
Merit: 35

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 10:22:19 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2024, 05:41:19 AM by Kristiyana

Ethereum
Litecoin
Bitcoin cash
Monero
Neo
Near Protocol
Polkadot
Solana
Binance Coin

You have a few layer 1, privacy blockchains in your portfolio. I don't understand what the point of holding a competitor coin is in a category. Litecoin, Bitcoin cash was created to be a better version of bitcoin which they failed to become. So if you still believe in bitcoin there is no point of holding these two instead of bitcoin. The same thing applies to others like ETH, NEO, Solana. If you believe either one of them will succeed then it will be better to stay with that and short term price action should not deceive you.

I'm pretty sure that everyone has their favorite altcoin, I will proudly say that ethereum is considered as one of my favorite coin, reason been that it has a brighter future and there are also some project inside ethereum that is doing well. considering the total numbers of people that ethereum has gained in the market, and a lot of people have been profiting from ethereum.i think ethereum is reliable that is why a lot of people keep investing on ethereum, because they know that ethereum still have the potential to increase even more.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 210
Merit: 228

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2024, 07:42:45 AM

There are numerous coins in the cryptocurrency market and different people have preferences or needs for different coins. If a person is asked about their favorite alt coins, they will mention Ethereum BNB as the first two coins. These two coins are very old alt coins in the market apart from these there are various types of alt coins in the market in recent times which people are keen to invest in.

If you are talking about investing then my favorite alt coins in that case would be Ethereum.I would like to first rank Ethereum among my favorite alt coins. Moreover, there are more

1. Solana
2. BNB
3. ADA
4. TRX
5. DAI
6. LTC
7. MATIC
8. LINK
9. Polkadot
10. XRP

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 10:34:37 AM

Solana, BNB, and TRX are straight scams and it's sad to see people shilling them. ADA not much better. MATIC also trash centralized bullshit. And DOT and XRP lol.

Grin is the best altcoin, then a toss up between Monero and Wownero
Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 94

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 05:57:28 PM

Altcoins are among the most challenging to pick. The biggest challenge is to choose which coin from thousands of coins in the market, which coin to get profit from. When someone gets a good profit from a coin, that coin becomes his favorite. Personally, my first favorite altcoins Ethereum and this coin is the most trusted of all altcoins. Apart from Ethereum I would prefer to invest in the top ten coins as current investments and holding until the upcoming Bullrun will yield huge profits from the coins.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 02:52:37 PM

Ethereum is my favorite among alt coins. I have made a lot of money by buying Ethereum and holding it long term. Ethereum has the ability to keep pace with Bitcoin. Ethereum has been able to take the place next to Bitcoin. And in Ethereum investment, the financial risk is less to bear. This is why long-term investing in Ethereum is my favorite. I expect that among all altcoins in the future, Ethereum will become more popular for long-term investment.
No doubt, Ethereum is the best altcoin to invest in because it is very reliable.  Investing in Ethereum is very profitable especially when it is longterm investment.  After Bitcoin Ethereum can be considered as another good investment to make good profit. Ethereum is enough to be a investment for me, instead of me going for shitcoins that I can easily lose all my money on.
yes, there are no doubt in ethereum investment for long term, because it's launched in the crypto market as a first altcoin and it's always keep the rank number one,
it's favorite altcoin but it's a few thousands worth coin so lack of fund everyone can't buy it more and hold long term. so many of investors looking to buy random coins where too risk and also good profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: