Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:31:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It is bad to use AI to help my post quality improve?  (Read 601 times)
jhonjhon (OP)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 06:13:37 AM

Anyone else get that sense?  Am I being paranoid here?  I seriously doubt I am, and if that's true it's baffling to me why OP would create a thread like this, which just invites scrutiny from shitposter/account buyer hunters.
That was my thought exactly after reading few of OP's posts.
I'd like to apologize if that was the impression, but please understand that I have no intention of causing any harm to the forum. In fact, I want to make it more organized and welcoming to attract more forum members. This topic is one that I find interesting, so I brought it up here. I'm just a regular member and not involved in any campaign or trading with other members here, so there's no reason to question my reputation. Please see it as a topic I've brought up not just for my benefit but for everyone to evaluate the situation.

Any good detectives want to delve into this one?
I don't think that is against forum rules to use AI tools to correct grammar mistakes so therefore I don't think there's anything to "detect". At least not for know.
I can guarantee that there's nothing to worry about. You don't need to waste your time on this. I'm just passing through as I'm quite busy with my real life endeavors. However, if I receive some encouraging statements, I might find myself getting more involved in the forum too. LOL.

The tone of your replies seems very negative to me. I didn't intend to plagiarize or let an AI do the posting; it was just a simple question, and I'd appreciate some honest and sincere answers.
Well, you asked for an opinion and he gave you one. I suggest you to grow a thicker skin if you plan to remain being active here because people may say much worse things to you and you will have to deal with it.
I don't really need to grow a thicker skin because I'm quite a sensitive guy, and it wouldn't help anyway. They say that words can be sharper than swords.

Just kidding; yeah, I will.

That's crazy. Why would I use a translator if I can write in English? Your suspicion is entirely baseless.
There are some known forum members that admitted using Google translate (despite knowing English) in order to express themselves better so that woulnd't been something we haven't seen before.

At the current state, I believe I'm better than them because my concern was solely on grammar. I can express my thoughts perfectly from my personal perspective. However, I can't anticipate how readers might perceive it. That's why I was asking if I could use some help from this AI tool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DYING_S0UL

Activity: 308
Merit: 315

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2023, 06:14:43 AM

Big NOOOO! You cannot use AI to generate content. It's strictly against the forum's rules. Anybody can do that; it's basically copy paste content. There is no creativity in it. One thing the forum really wants is authentic, original content. Not someone or some tool generated shitty things. They don't have any value to it.

As long as it's your own writing, your own research, your own ideas, and your own theory, you are good to go. Yes, you can use AI, but only to grasp knowledge or ideas about something you want to write about or research. But you cannot just copy it.

Suppose you made a thread about crypto mining. You asked Chat-GPT to write a bunch of words for mining, and it wrote them, and you simply posted them in this forum. Now if some user, suppose me, asked you further about mining, which I don't know, how would you react? Will you be able to answer my question? Of course not; you don't have knowledge of mining. You just used AI to make content.

I understand English is not your native language. You are not alone; I too don't speak English as my native language, and a lot of forum users don't. So what? We taught ourselves to read and write English. If you are unsure of your English, then use Google Translate to check the meaning (not to post). First, teach yourself English, then think of engaging in the Global Boards. For now, be active on your local board.

You can use various tools to fix your writing. There are no rules against it. By fixing, I meant grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. I normally don't use anything, but when I'm making my own post or making a big reply like this one, I use Grammerly or Quilbot to fix any problems.

AoBT
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
JOIN US

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
HIRE US
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 07:00:39 AM

Is it because of my broken English that I was tagged, I guess, so I want to ensure it doesn't happen again. If there's a way to make improvements, such as correcting spelling and making minor adjustments, a tool would be helpful. My main point here is that the thoughts would still remain, just as I originally created them. I'm seeking some assistance in eliminating these errors or improving the text.

I haven't checked your post history, but I totally doubt it was your broken English.

As for using AI to correct your English errors, it should be fine (depending on the extent, because even the AI can misunderstand what you're trying to say and might output something different); but you might be flagged by those AI detector software.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
knowngunman

Activity: 588
Merit: 316

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2023, 07:11:20 AM

This is where I'd position myself as well. However, I've come across posts that seemed to contain phrases commonly associated with AI-generated content, even though anyone could use those phrases. I believe that people can generally discern if an entire post has been generated solely by AI, don't you think?
Anyone else get that sense?  Am I being paranoid here?  I seriously doubt I am, and if that's true it's baffling to me why OP would create a thread like this, which just invites scrutiny from shitposter/account buyer hunters.  Any good detectives want to delve into this one?

It's difficult to tell whether the statement above is AI generated content or not. But I can see that it has everything common and follow AI content pattern of writing. OP has confirmed that English is not his native language just like the majority of us here. But I'm still wondering why Op wants to appear perfect in the forum by thinking about polishing his grammar using AI.

The truth is that nobody is interested in your grammar. In fact, only few users in the forum follow grammar rules and punctuation properly while making a post or reply. The rest of us are just panel beating English the way we know how to. What matter is the message you are passing to the forum. We are here to learn one thing or the other, using AI is like deceiving yourself to be perfect writer while you are not.

I know it's sometimes difficult to understand some posts due to poor English construction but you'll not improve in your English if you rely on AI to make your writing appear perfect. Imagine yourself not having access to AI and you need to express yourself. I suggest you use the AI off the forum to improve yourself but not to make comments or post in the forum. Grammarly is also a good tools to check and improve your grammar construction.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
jhonjhon (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 07:34:47 AM

This is where I'd position myself as well. However, I've come across posts that seemed to contain phrases commonly associated with AI-generated content, even though anyone could use those phrases. I believe that people can generally discern if an entire post has been generated solely by AI, don't you think?
Anyone else get that sense?  Am I being paranoid here?  I seriously doubt I am, and if that's true it's baffling to me why OP would create a thread like this, which just invites scrutiny from shitposter/account buyer hunters.  Any good detectives want to delve into this one?

It's difficult to tell whether the statement above is AI generated content or not. But I can see that it has everything common and follow AI content pattern of writing. OP has confirmed that English is not his native language just like the majority of us here. But I'm still wondering why Op wants to appear perfect in the forum by thinking about polishing his grammar using AI.
Who said I want to appear perfect? I just want my statements to be more readable, so they won't strain the reader's eyes. And please don't think that just because English is not my native language, I would struggle to write in English. Our country has many BPO companies, like call centers, and they choose us because we can easily learn English to fluency. If you find my posting style already looks perfect, then I would say it's not yet for me. If possible, I'd like to polish the mistakes that can be seen. But I'd like to repeat it again, I'm not using AI to post for me.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 07:35:09 AM

As you can see in my profile, I was tagged by "actmyname" as a member of the spammers list.
That tag was way back in 2021 (that's two years now) and it simply was for you to improve on your posting style. Though I don't know if actmyname makes out time to review those tags anymore as there could be users who've improved over the years after he left them tags or he just left the tags there as an indelible mark and never to be reviewed (that would be very bad). However, using Ai so as to be seen as improved isn't the way to go. It's deceitful and I believe that's why this forum frowns at it. Just be yourself.

For example, I want to compose a sentence or comment on a topic where I'd like to share my knowledge. However, since English is not my native language, sometimes what I'm thinking might not translate well in writing.
From where I stand, your English isn't that bad. Except if this post is also AI-generated. I think what anyone might find wrong with your posts, if at all, isn't the English per se but the way you put your thoughts down. You should work on your thought pattern. Your English is fine.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jhonjhon (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 07:43:01 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2023, 07:53:56 AM by jhonjhon

As you can see in my profile, I was tagged by "actmyname" as a member of the spammers list.
That tag was way back in 2021 (that's two years now) and it simply was for you to improve on your posting style. Though I don't know if actmyname makes out time to review those tags anymore as there could be users who've improved over the years after he left them tags or he just left the tags there as an indelible mark and never to be reviewed (that would be very bad). However, using Ai so as to be seen as improved isn't the way to go. It's deceitful and I believe that's why this forum frowns at it. Just be yourself.
Yeah, that's unfortunate. I think it should be reviewed, but since we don't know the criteria by which they evaluate posts that could potentially remove the tag, it will remain a mystery whether the tag will be lifted or not.

For example, I want to compose a sentence or comment on a topic where I'd like to share my knowledge. However, since English is not my native language, sometimes what I'm thinking might not translate well in writing.
From where I stand, your English isn't that bad. Except if this post is also AI-generated. I think what anyone might find wrong with your posts, if at all, isn't the English per se but the way you put your thoughts down. You should work on your thought pattern.

I'm confident it's not the case. If there's a way to verify my posts using a tool, anyone is free to do so. However, if the judgment to conclude that I use AI is based on finding some phrases that I use similarly to AI, I think that's not fair.

Your English is fine.

Thanks, that's because I now worked as a call center agent.  Grin

Still have 1 merit left in the bank, @BabyBandit, thanks for the encouragement.

I'm going to take a short break for now, have a few beers, and then check back later. I hope I won't become too tipsy to stay on topic.
BabyBandit

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Freedom speech and decentralized places. 💕

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2023, 07:46:32 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2023, 08:06:33 AM by BabyBandit
Merited by jhonjhon (1)

I don't really understand why people get so offended and care so much about using AI or not.... Go for it if your want, if people get annoyed it's their problem and not yours and they should change focus in life.
No active member here is owner of this place, we have just been here longer or shorter then other, don't forget Satoshi created BTC and this forum for everyone and not only for a few.

But I don't think you need to use AI because your English is more then good, if you don't know how to spell some words you can use Google Translate for help (I often do that).
Myself have never used AI tho, but personally I don't care at all if people using AI or not,  in the end it's up to me what I choose to do when I spending time here.  Cool

Just ignore negativity and welcome positivity.  Smiley

Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 546
Merit: 418

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 08:09:36 AM

As you can see in my profile, I was tagged by "actmyname" as a member of the spammers list. Consequently, I've been considering that perhaps the quality of my posts doesn't meet the forum's standards. Now, I know you might wonder, "Where have you been? It's been a long time since I've seen you" (referring to my account's activity). But don't worry about that. Let's focus on the main topic, which is not just about me but also for other users who want to enhance their writing.

I've noticed some posts relating to AI-generated content, so I'd like to ask: Is it against the forum's rules to use AI-generated content? For example, I want to compose a sentence or comment on a topic where I'd like to share my knowledge. However, since English is not my native language, sometimes what I'm thinking might not translate well in writing. I find AI to be a helpful tool for improving my writing, and I believe it could also make the moderators' job easier.

To what extent is it acceptable to use AI to enhance regular forum posts?

OP I can smell AI all over you as I read your post, why on earth would you want to get your hands in that same place that's written DANGER? You know how it will end if caught, right?
You haven't recovered from the tag they gave you and you're speaking about using AI to advance your post, I can't say positive things about you as it seems like you have already made up your mind into using AI to help your post, but you just want to know what other users would say about your idea.
Avoid what would get you into more trouble, you have what it takes to give better post but you just don't know it yet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16577

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2023, 08:16:23 AM

If I wanted to read AI diarrhea, I wouldn't need Bitcointalk. I want to read from humans, that's what forums were created for.
What's next? Only AIs posting and only AIs reading? What's the point?

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 08:22:48 AM

~snipped~
If there's a way to verify my posts using a tool, anyone is free to do so. However, if the judgment to conclude that I use AI is based on finding some phrases that I use similarly to AI, I think that's not fair.
To be frank with you, I don't also know how those who check for such stuff do that. I hope it's not by coincidence of word or phrase usage as that's more likely to get many wrongly accused.

I don't really understand why people get so offended and care so much about using AI or not.... Go for it if your want, if people get annoyed it's their problem and not yours and they should change focus in life.
That post of yours isn't the right way to look at this issue. Users shouldn't be allowed to run amok. There are rules and rules are meant to be followed. The forum has come a long way and it's a community effort. Don't make it look like anyone is trying to claim more importance than the other because they're insisting the right things be done. Using AI is borrowing someone's idea and making it look like it's yours just like blatant hardcore plagiarism is. This forum wants originality, or at best one should lay credence to where one gets one's information if it's not originally from one.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dunamisx

Activity: 840
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 09:30:04 AM

Using AI is not against the forum rules but it's just a simple display of ones inability to make a constructive feedback or comments the normal way it is believed that he's the writer of such, why should you make use of AI if not that you're incapacitated to make a good construct of English grammatical words, but you will rather choose to seek for the help of a bot system which you reference not in helping you with your write ups, though it's not plagiarism but it's as good as making plagiarism because you're not the real author to those content, that's why you could discover many users found in this category were being given neutral tag to show what source is their contents coming from.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 5634

Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2023, 09:56:58 AM
Merited by fillippone (3)

If I wanted to read AI diarrhea, I wouldn't need Bitcointalk. I want to read from humans, that's what forums were created for.

AI has spread so much into every pore of society that it is quite normal for some to use it on this forum as well, but that is nothing new because it did not start happening yesterday, it has been present for years. Who remembers that @fillippone started a discussion on that topic back in 2020?

Although artificial intelligence brings some benefits to today's society, anyone who uses it in a way to create some content and then presents it as his own work is just an ordinary plagiarist.

At the same time, I don't think that the OP belongs to that group of people if he just wants to correct his spelling mistakes, but why use AI if he already mentions some tools that can do it without AI interfering in the whole thing?

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
jokers10
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2962

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 09:58:22 AM

I don't really understand why people get so offended and care so much about using AI or not....

You know what's strange, when they get a neutral or a negative tag for using AI for posting, they are being very upset and in many cases stop posting or try to remove a tag. Right, moderators rarely ban for AI posting, so those who use it risk mainly to get a tag. If a tag and posts deletion is not a problem, then why not? Let's wait until it will become a huge problem for forum and there will be a huge clean up, right?

LoyceV said that right: if I'd like to talk to chat bot, I'd talked to it directly. No need in cheating me and passing off bot words as user own ones.

There are some known forum members that admitted using Google translate (despite knowing English) in order to express themselves better so that woulnd't been something we haven't seen before.

It is a very common thing. Many users use online translators because they are self-doubt in their level of English. I can usually see that someone has very good English in general and despite that they make so silly mistakes, that it shows that it is definitely a result of online translator. Not a big problem as it is anyway an idea of the one who wrote it and it is still understandable. I guess their grammar is usually better than mine as I write by myself and my English is so far from that of native speakers! Grin

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
fillippone
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 15441

Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2023, 10:01:11 AM

AI has spread so much into every pore of society that it is quite normal for some to use it on this forum as well, but that is nothing new because it did not start happening yesterday, it has been present for years. Who remembers that @fillippone started a discussion on that topic back in 2020?

Although artificial intelligence brings some benefits to today's society, anyone who uses it in a way to create some content and then presents it as his own work is just an ordinary plagiarist.

At the same time, I don't think that the OP belongs to that group of people if he just wants to correct his spelling mistakes, but why use AI if he already mentions some tools that can do it without AI interfering in the whole thing?

AI writing tool is a very powerful tool, yet the tool is still incomplete.
You know the 80-20 ratio?
It takes 20% of time to give 80% of the information.
But it takes the 80% of time giving the last 20% of the information, that is indeed what makes the difference.
AI tools are really good at the first step, still they are not good enough for the last one, that is the one that makes the difference.
Thanks also to linking to my old post!

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2023, 12:13:24 PM

So AI tool can't be use to function like Grammarly?
In my experience, there are a lot of wrong/unnecessary words that the AI generates that could give you wrong grammar. Grammarly could improve your post.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 5634

Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2023, 01:35:48 PM

AI writing tool is a very powerful tool, yet the tool is still incomplete.
You know the 80-20 ratio?
It takes 20% of time to give 80% of the information.
But it takes the 80% of time giving the last 20% of the information, that is indeed what makes the difference.
AI tools are really good at the first step, still they are not good enough for the last one, that is the one that makes the difference.

Honestly, when you were the first to write about it, it seemed to me that it was something quite harmless that would be very easily detected and that it would be treated as plagiarism on the forum. Since then, AI Chat has really improved, so today we read how various books, pictures or even movie scripts are being investigated due to the suspicion that they are not the work of humans.

From what can be seen in various threads in which posts are published that are suspected to be the product of AI, it seems to me that this thing has spread like a plague on the forum and that only a small part manages to be detected, and an even smaller part results with a punishment.

You're welcome - , because it is good to remember that the discussion about this problem existed years ago, and I think that things were already quite clear when it came to the use of this technology on the forum.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
fillippone
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 15441

Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2023, 03:33:50 PM
Merited by Lucius (1), ABCbits (1)

From what can be seen in various threads in which posts are published that are suspected to be the product of AI,

😂
LoL, as you know, I myself indulge in the pleasure of generative AI, and I am using on a number of threads.
Examples can be found here, here and here.
I hope the spirit of the posts is clear and no one is going to ban me!

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2023, 06:27:35 PM

I think there's no problem with using AI to correct your post's grammar just make sure that you didn't make posts plagiarized like the other said it's against the forum rules.
And take note if the posts you write are fully AI-generated then you might get tagged by DT members if someone reports your post as AI-generated.

If I were you like others said in previous posts above use Grammarly because as you said before you just need to correct your grammar and punctuation then why not use Grammarly? Unless you need something more that Grammarly can't provide?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 07:30:27 PM

As you can see in my profile, I was tagged by "actmyname" as a member of the spammers list. Consequently, I've been considering that perhaps the quality of my posts doesn't meet the forum's standards. Now, I know you might wonder, "Where have you been? It's been a long time since I've seen you" (referring to my account's activity). But don't worry about that. Let's focus on the main topic, which is not just about me but also for other users who want to enhance their writing.

I've noticed some posts relating to AI-generated content, so I'd like to ask: Is it against the forum's rules to use AI-generated content? For example, I want to compose a sentence or comment on a topic where I'd like to share my knowledge. However, since English is not my native language, sometimes what I'm thinking might not translate well in writing. I find AI to be a helpful tool for improving my writing, and I believe it could also make the moderators' job easier.

Most users use it as a source of plagiarization, and they mostly copy a sentence from Google and paste it into AI, since the AI change and rephrase this sentence where some users further put this sentence or paragraph in a website e.g. Dupli checker which checks the plagiarism for them. First, they didn't have any knowledge about the question asked here at BitcoinTalk, so they just google it and copied that from Google, which I can say is simply plagiarism and plagiarism is against the forum rules.

Also, most users do it to write Articles, while writing articles and other things if a person takes some help then I don't think it is a bad idea. But writing the full article through AI is not smart work. But it is just copying from one place and pasting it to another place, which I think one should not do.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM