Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:16:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Isreal and Palestine war and losing your wallet phrase and password  (Read 913 times)
Fuso.hp

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 02:55:34 PM

Only those who have been through such bad conditions of war can imagine how difficult the reality is for them. If you see the dead bodies of your relatives every day and are woken up by the sound of bullets and bombs, you can imagine the reality. In the current dire situation in Israel and Palestine, people are now preoccupied with saving their lives. The most important thing for people now is their life, they don't value anything else except life. Since we are not in that situation, many of us will talk a lot about how to save our wallet passwords or other important things, but if we had actual experience, we would have a different opinion. If the war between Palestine and Israel had stopped, many lives would have been saved.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 06:18:30 AM

Have you consider that you lose all your coins because the wallet phrase to your coins and PC burn in a war.
So what will you do if you survive after the war to start back your financial struggling and your crypto investment journey. Or can you get the coins back?
I've actually thought about this, though it's not an effective storing technique but I'm left with no choice since I'm constantly on the run for my life. Storing my seed phrase on a piece of paper or metallic steel plate may not be ideal at this point as it could be destroyed. I know I don't support storing of seed phrase electronically but if I happen to be in a country where there's war, I would save it in a cloud storage and if I make it through the war and everything returns back to normalcy. I would look for a computer or phone and access my funds. If it's still in intact, I would create a new wallet, transfer my funds to the wallet and keep my seed phrase offline.
I feel like putting it online is not as terrible as people make it out to be, a lot of people act as if that would be the worst thing ever but that is not the case in most times. Just put your money online and you will be able to get it anywhere.

Sure, if you have a normal life that you do not have to run all the time then you can do whatever with other stuff, but that is not the case for others. Have something that you can reach via your mobile phone, and store it online and you can take your mobile phone with you everywhere, and even if you do not have your own mobile phone, you can find another one eventually and use that to download the app and log back in and get it.

If you can't even do that then it means you are not in a situation that you can consider bitcoin anyway, that is too late. Those type of online results are the best during that type of period, plenty of Ukrainians did it and it was a smart move to cross the border without anything on them and still had money anyway.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Synchronice

Activity: 840
Merit: 772

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 09:33:05 AM

Have you consider that you lose all your coins because the wallet phrase to your coins and PC burn in a war.
So what will you do if you survive after the war to start back your financial struggling and your crypto investment journey. Or can you get the coins back?
Overall, when you live in a war zone, you have to be prepared for this case the day you create your bitcoin wallet.
I would create 12 words seed phrase and start memorizing it, absolutely every day I would try to memorize it and repeat it, even after months, I would still do it. But at the same time, since no one knows when war starts, I would buy Cryptosteel Capsule and would keep it with me.

But if you are very unready, I would edit one of my old word documents and secretly put seed phrase, divided into four parts and would secretly store it in a way that only I would be able to collect it back and random person wouldn't have a doubt about bitcoin wallet. I won't say where and how I would save it because it will reveal too much about me and my methods. But this way of storing seeds is not recommended at all and I would only do it if I have no other choices.

There were numerous experiments with how people memorize things and excluding elements from memory is normal, so translating this to bitcoin seed phrases, if you happen to have a thing like:
cabbage grape jealous banana
your brain will try to associate the three words that are vegetables and fruits which would lead overtime with losing the 3rd word in the sequence.
I bet you have memorized some lyrics that you learnt at school and you still remember them exactly. Well, at least I believe. I would say that memorizing is not a bad method if person tries to memorize it every day and still repeats it even after being confident. By repeating the same words every day for months and more, you will remember it so well, you will be surprised. But I think all methods should be individual, I don't force anyone to follow this one cause I don't know their cognitive abilities but I just think it's not as bad as people say.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2023, 11:36:53 AM

You can use software that allows you to create a wallet with a seed phrase of 12 words.
It's not impossible to remember 12 words if they are very important. This way you can keep the wallet in your brain. Also known as a bitcoin brainwallet. No one can steal your thoughts.
In cryptography we trust (& verify).

I have considered a 'brainwallet' before but I think the key is to refresh those words regularly
as in to make sure you are remembering the correct words.

In the case of war where you have to vacate you home or that you cannot actually get to
your home a brainwallet is the only thing which is going to save you.

Another idea is if possible create your own seed phrase from a favourite book, say
the last 12 words in the last sentence of the last chapter, all you have to do is remember
which book.

In a critical situation, the last thing I would count on is my memory.... believe me - stress, concussion, injury - and your memory will fail with a VERY high probability. And this is synonymous with “I lost my wallet forever.” It is necessary to have an alternative mechanism for storing critical data - for example, mail systems of large suppliers (Google, Microsoft,...), perhaps (additionally) - trusted people located outside the risk zone. In a word, you need to have 1-2-3 alternative options, in addition to faith in your memory.. As practice has shown, for example, in Ukraine, which is suffering from terrorist attacks on peaceful cities by the Russian terrorist army, our peaceful cities are shelled at night, when everyone is sleeping, and after being hit ballistic missiles into a residential apartment building - you are unlikely to have time to collect a laptop, papers, or anything else to save them... there the question comes in a split second... Terrorists fire volleys at civilians. And if you leave an engraved iron plate at home, and your city is captured, for example, by Russian terrorist troops, your home will be looted, and everyone will steal - wallets, jewelry, equipment, worn underwear, toilets, dishes, anything incomprehensible and beautiful, . .. We came across this... Therefore, I do not recommend considering the option of physical accessible storage.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Aanuoluwatofunmi

Activity: 574
Merit: 409

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 12:03:07 PM

That is if you're using a paper wallet or storing your seed on a laminated paper material, there's a way you can encrypt your seeds o a metallic stainless steel and it will not be affected by fire until it got to a certain degree of temperature, we can also have a dual copy of where or how we save our private keys, this will serve as an alternative backup for us to use whenever we are having challenges in having access to any.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 02:38:38 PM

The thing that differentiates crypto assets from other assets is that when we have a private key it is almost difficult to be hacked, I won't say impossible because developments will continue to occur and one day there may be a simple program or application that can read the private key algorithm so that it becomes the end result. from the era of cryptocurrencies.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2023, 03:13:17 PM

There is not much that you can do in situations like that. You can back up all you want but if the thing is not indestructible then you are just unfortunate. You can't make online backup as that is quite risky. Other things like paper wood or metal could be destroyed in war. But if you're lucky as those things survived only then you can get back your account. Otherwise, there are some ways you can back up your phrase key.

You can encode your phrase key using some mathematical term or some algorithm that you come up with. It should be done in a way so that only you can decode it.
So imagine this is a 12-word phrase key. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12. Now if we divided into four part with three words per group we get something like this. 1.2.3 4.5.6 7.8.9 10.11.12 now you can play with it and make a formula. As we have four groups we can randomize it. G1 (1234) G2 (456) G3 (789) G4 (10.11.12)
Now you can randomize it like this: G3 G1 G2 G4 and after every group there should be a random word or two in between those groups. Then you can back up the hole word list online. And then all you need to remember is which group comes after which group. And the number of random word you put in between them. If you can remember 3124 then you can get the whole phrase key from your online backup. It is still risky, but the hackers will have a hard time decoding it.
Razmirraz

Activity: 1260
Merit: 404

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 03:22:32 PM

War will result in great destruction in the warring countries, not only will infrastructure be destroyed, casualties will also fall on both sides. Every individual who holds crypto assets must have a strategy so that their assets can be taken back when peace occurs (if the individual holding crypto assets does not become a victim).
When the atmosphere is chaotic, saving Phrases on a PC is not recommended. You need to choose the safest place to store Phrases such as non-flammable and heat-resistant objects. Apart from thinking about your personal safety, you also need to think about the assets stored in your Wallet so you can use them again to finance your personal needs when they are safe.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1302

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 04:47:06 PM

It doesn’t matter for what exact reason the wallet's seed phrase is lost, be it a war, an earthquake, a global flood, a volcanic eruption, “substitute the cataclysm you need”, in each case the physical destruction of the carrier of your seed phrase (paper, metal, file on a PC or flash drive). The standard principle of creating a backup copies can help here. Of course, in different locations (countries), so that if one single copy of the seed phrase is destroyed, you won’t have to ask questions similar to yours. It is strongly recommended to prepare for such disasters (as for any force majeure circumstances) in advance.

There is another option: store the seed phrase on the Internet (cloud storage and the like), which allows access from anywhere in the world, but this has its own vulnerabilities. Unauthorized people may have access to the file. This option is only possible with a carefully encrypted file (access) to seed phrase and only in the absence of other more reliable alternative options.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Crypto Library

Activity: 840
Merit: 758

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2023, 05:37:33 PM

It is really important to know what can be done to protect the wallet phrase and password in such a disaster in life. Since here it is said in the context of war that how to secure the wallet during the war. In this case my personal suggestion would be to transfer the whole funds from your all wallet to a decentralized wallet. Then memorizing the private phrases of that wallet.
Because it is normal that you will not remember the phrase and password of more than one(multiple wallets). Since such a war does not start suddenly, there are some warnings before that, so I would say that it would be best to memorize the private phrases of a decentralized wallet in the same way that we memorize mobile numbers. Moreover, another way is to sync online but here syncing these private phrases online means making the private key public because there is a possibility of hacking.
Moreover, many users have shared tricks on the Bitcoin forum to protect the seed phrase of the wallet from natural disasters that can come at any time. You can visit them if you want.
Securing Your Seed Phrase with Washers
How to backup a seed phrase?
[Full Guide+Code]Seed Phrase & The Process of Deriving Bitcoin Addresses from It
[LIST] Bitcoin Seed Backup Tools
Crypto Security - Additional Protection For Your Seed/Private Keys.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1661

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2023, 06:12:06 PM

I mean, yeah. That is war. I would rather lose all my money and material things than my life. And I could always start anew. It's only money after all...

The good thing about Bitcoin is that even though there are investors, there is only a certain amount of Bitcoin that can never increase beyond that number. So Bitcoin will always be a asset which appreciates in value over time, as long as there is a demand for it. And I see no reason why there would not be a demand for Bitcoin. Unless the world was so torn asunder that the global internet network was no longer working/repairable.

But even then, I am sure there would be communities of survivors with their own local internet and Bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2023, 06:50:34 PM

I've secured my wallet phrase in two forms: physical and digital. The method I employ for digital backup is quite unique because only I can decipher the message I've created. It's like a regular two-paragraph story, but I can transform it into a wallet phrase to access my BTC wallet.

Every two weeks, I make it a point to refresh my memory on the technique I've devised for extracting the wallet phrase from the paragraph I've created. This way, I won't easily forget the method I've self-implemented. Discover your own way to perform digital backups as well. This will make your wallet resilient against natural disasters or even wars.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1848
Merit: 370

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 06:59:26 PM

War will result in great destruction in the warring countries, not only will infrastructure be destroyed, casualties will also fall on both sides. Every individual who holds crypto assets must have a strategy so that their assets can be taken back when peace occurs (if the individual holding crypto assets does not become a victim).
Having a cold storage doesn't mean it protects your assets, it is you who should protect the cold storage. In times of war we cannot predict what would happen, we knew how things are pacing during this time, but always assume that it will be a massive destruction. I don't like thinking these things but this is true, so if you possess a physical storage for your assets then you must avoid any physical destruction to secure your assets.

When the atmosphere is chaotic, saving Phrases on a PC is not recommended. You need to choose the safest place to store Phrases such as non-flammable and heat-resistant objects. Apart from thinking about your personal safety, you also need to think about the assets stored in your Wallet so you can use them again to finance your personal needs when they are safe.
Perhaps, keeping a portable laptop with you that you can always go with you is the best thing to have.
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 07:06:42 PM

I think money will be the last thing in your mind in this situation. People say all kinds of things about war but none of them will work when you face the situation yourself. In theory, bitcoin is borderless and you can leave your country taking your wealth with you etc… what if the borders are closed? Then you are fucked. What good is btc if you can’t leave the country like the people in Gaza now? Royally fucked. The life after the war will not start for you unless you survive the war. And you very well may not survive through it. It is not even good to think about money when bombs are landing around you. These thoughts will distract you and any small distraction may cost your life.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 07:16:34 PM

In this case, if you have seen or been aware or wary that your place does have that in war situation then you should really be that attentive or tending back up everything.
If you do see that if your paper which your keys been written is at risks then its better to store up those PK's on cloud or on email which i dont really that recommended
knowing that exploits and unauthorized access could happen but for the sake of things to be that just in temporary then it wont really be that a bad choice.
You wont really be bothering yourself with those keys and you wont really be that stressing yourself on trying to protect it.

You could always make that access anytime if ever you do need to have that wallet which those pk's being stored neither on an email or whatever cloud storages.
On the time that the war is over then it would really be that right that you should be erasing those pk's then go back into your traditional offline storage or safekeeping
of those keys.

There are indeed situations which it is really that hard specially on war on which everything you do posses might be burned up or would
really be that abandon.This is why physical storages isnt really that recommended this type. They are really that prone on getting lost
or would be burnt out.
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2023, 07:34:39 PM

In this case, if you have seen or been aware or wary that your place does have that in war situation then you should really be that attentive or tending back up everything.
If you do see that if your paper which your keys been written is at risks then its better to store up those PK's on cloud or on email which i dont really that recommended
knowing that exploits and unauthorized access could happen but for the sake of things to be that just in temporary then it wont really be that a bad choice.
You wont really be bothering yourself with those keys and you wont really be that stressing yourself on trying to protect it.

You could always make that access anytime if ever you do need to have that wallet which those pk's being stored neither on an email or whatever cloud storages.
On the time that the war is over then it would really be that right that you should be erasing those pk's then go back into your traditional offline storage or safekeeping
of those keys.

There are indeed situations which it is really that hard specially on war on which everything you do posses might be burned up or would
really be that abandon.This is why physical storages isnt really that recommended this type. They are really that prone on getting lost
or would be burnt out.

Not really recommended to store PK or seed on the cloud or email. The risk of losing it during a war is the same as losing the coins because you store your details online.
There is not much preparation for you to be able to avoid losing it if you live somewhere in Gaza though. Things escalate so quickly, that you may not be able to hide your scratch paper where your seeds are.

If I'm sure the corner where my computer is isn't burntor destroyed, I go back to the pile of rubles dig my computer, and recover the seed. Seem the only way.

GiftedMAN

Activity: 784
Merit: 545

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2023, 07:53:31 PM

Only those who have been through such bad conditions of war can imagine how difficult the reality is for them. If you see the dead bodies of your relatives every day and are woken up by the sound of bullets and bombs, you can imagine the reality. In the current dire situation in Israel and Palestine, people are now preoccupied with saving their lives. The most important thing for people now is their life, they don't value anything else except life. Since we are not in that situation, many of us will talk a lot about how to save our wallet passwords or other important things, but if we had actual experience, we would have a different opinion. If the war between Palestine and Israel had stopped, many lives would have been saved.
It pains me how some persons feel free to write there seed phrase on paper or there file seeing it as more comfortable than it supposed to be. Sometimes we have never considered war as an option or strange that can happen to us. We need to understand the basic and how safe we need to keep our seed phrase to make sure that we don't lose our seed phrase from unpopular reasons. War is something that we all pray should never happen to us and we need to be very careful how we go keep our seed phrases to avoid issues that can make us not have excess to our seed phrase.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
South Park

Activity: 2870
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 07:55:38 PM

Your computer malfunctioning for some reason, in this case due to a war, should not be a problem as any wallet software will tell you to create a backup of your seed words when you create a new wallet, also while it would be bad to lose access to our coins, getting out alive out of a war is a good outcome even if you have nothing else but the clothes over your body, as all of those that were not so lucky would have given anything to be on your position.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1253

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 10:32:28 PM

If our seed phrase and private key are burned and no other backup is available then we lose all the coins on that wallet address.  The first thing to do to survive after the war is to look for a source of income to establish funds for daily needs while looking for a possible source of food so that I wouldn't starve to death.  This is obviously a no-brainer answer.

I won't be choosy because it is fortunate to find a job after a war where the economy is devastated by the recent war.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
alani123
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1411

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 10:54:14 PM

You can use software that allows you to create a wallet with a seed phrase of 12 words.
It's not impossible to remember 12 words if they are very important. This way you can keep the wallet in your brain. Also known as a bitcoin brainwallet. No one can steal your thoughts.
In cryptography we trust (& verify).

I have considered a 'brainwallet' before but I think the key is to refresh those words regularly
as in to make sure you are remembering the correct words.

In the case of war where you have to vacate you home or that you cannot actually get to
your home a brainwallet is the only thing which is going to save you.

Another idea is if possible create your own seed phrase from a favourite book, say
the last 12 words in the last sentence of the last chapter, all you have to do is remember
which book.
If you create your wallet in a secure machine with open source software using an open operating system like GNU/Linux (better also to be done offline), there's no need to worry. You can keep your coins at your address for years. The only time to worry about moving the coins would be if bitcoin potentially needs a quantum resistance upgrade. You don't actually need to move your coins constantly. Cryptography of BTC isn't known to be broken and so long as that remains true an address whose private key was created securely has no need to stop being used to store coins. 

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄