Bitcoin Forum
October 16, 2024, 12:06:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin gives hope.  (Read 854 times)
Samlucky O

Activity: 434
Merit: 337

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2024, 10:49:23 PM

Bitcoin changed everything ooo, Bitcoin give us hope say tomorrow fit better, bitcoin give us opportunity to fit dey invest the small small money we dey get into bitcoin to fit make more tomorrow. Bitcoin give us hope for this our tight country.
Me I no go lie sha bitcoin Help me alot . Expecially for this signature campaign. I know say there is more to bitcoin than signature but for the facts say I don benefit from am for this campaign for this long , and I don Achieve alot of things within the shortest period of time. This come make me love am more. And I don dey invest small small  because if we dey wait make money plenty before we invest, I no sure if we go fit run am. but the moment we begin to buy small small the better for us. And our people say, na little drop of water 💦 Naim dey form mighty ocean.
Sonia_123

Activity: 138
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 12, 2024, 02:15:03 AM

OP you are wright, a lot of person's could not have understood what their lives would have turned into,if Bitcoin have not come their way. Hard work you say is what matters yes agreed, do you know to what extreme alot of Nigerian's has gone through to get a job with their good grades, other effort and help to start up something in other to survive, but no help or assistance coming from anywhere which makes it looks as if you do not exist among humans, only when you are there before you will understand, even those in business that are not strong financially has fold up because of the hash economy. Alot of people are passing through financial problem,not that they are not making effort, but nobody wants to help .

Joining Bitcoin forum means your life is in your hands ,no matter how little, at least you are putting effort to survive and start from somewhere, you don't have to meet any one for help, all you have to do is read and follow the rules of the forum with much effort on it you will gradually grow with the opportunities in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies to make your life meaningful .
Of the truth Bitcoin,has given a lot of persons hope and new life to sustain them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: