Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:08:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin gives hope.  (Read 580 times)
Fiasem20

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 02:20:00 PM

Op no be lie you talk Bitcoin don give hope to the hopeless.Na during bull run season na investors go know say bitcoin na really opportunity to get rich in the future.And one thing to know be say bitcoin no be quick rich scheme,before bitcoin go give hope to a holder the holder need to get patience and get something doing to continue accumulation of Bitcoin and na to use the best strategy DCA strategy to accumulate bitcoin.Bitcoin investment na one of the safe and best investment portfolio wey dey give huge profit return.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
odunybiz

Activity: 644
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 11:45:00 PM

Op no be lie you talk Bitcoin don give hope to the hopeless.Na during bull run season na investors go know say bitcoin na really opportunity to get rich in the future.And one thing to know be say bitcoin no be quick rich scheme,before bitcoin go give hope to a holder the holder need to get patience and get something doing to continue accumulation of Bitcoin and na to use the best strategy DCA strategy to accumulate bitcoin.Bitcoin investment na one of the safe and best investment portfolio wey dey give huge profit return.

Nothing like bitcoin in the cryptospace. i'm sure one can never regret investing in BTC. Just that the more you invest, the more money you make if you are a long holder. Just that people are just abit scared because of the little dump that is occurring in recentvtime. The dump is normal,vso newbie shouldn't be scared as it's coming back to surprise aii used
Judith87403

Activity: 100
Merit: 66

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 07:54:50 AM

Nothing like bitcoin in the cryptospace. i'm sure one can never regret investing in BTC. Just that the more you invest, the more money you make if you are a long holder. Just that people are just abit scared because of the little dump that is occurring in recentvtime. The dump is normal,vso newbie shouldn't be scared as it's coming back to surprise aii used

Well said, truly their is nothing like Bitcoin in this crypto space because is the best thing that has ever happened to us and with the kind of value it has even if the price is currently fluctuating it shouldn't affect people from investing because in the future is going to worth it, however I also agree with you that the more we invest the more profit we could also expect in the future because in as much as Bitcoin has a great value but if we are not consistent on a regular investment on Bitcoin in the future our profit will also be very small, so the better we continue adding to our investment portfolio the better chance we would have on having a good profit return in the future.
Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 08:35:27 AM

In every projects, we should take timing and targets very essential. Hope is given when we have the right projects, don't messed around but securing good paths to success. We should understand ourselves and elevate every solid standing in the system, I know it comes short but remained calm and upfront for projects. Regret are only for those that have late entry on bitcoin and they're currently suffering from the hands of losses and volatility.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Josefjix

Activity: 1190
Merit: 303

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 07:53:27 AM

There are heavy dumps in the market and we should be careful to stick our heads out for resounding outcomes. You saying one can never regrets investing in bitcoin? For real? I'm come acrossed vast majority of investors that have deep regrets for investing in bitcoin and they're currently at their lowest because their portfolio was liquidated all because of the heavy dump of bitcoin. Perhaps I blamed them for triggering late entries on bitcoin because this is particularly a project that would have been one of the slightest means of skyrocketing one to become a well stable trader in the space.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 11:53:52 AM

Wetin you think? Without investment opportunity for bitcoins, how e for be?

Yes, Bitcoin gives hope to the people, and in some ramifications, it gives hope that the crypto space will not fail. The truth of the matter is that Bitcoin has benefited a lot of people, and that's also how some have been lucky to archive a huge profit from some altcoins too. Some invest in Bitcoin and make a profit, while others use the trend of Bitcoin to invest in some altcoins during the period that Bitcoin is usually about to enter the bull season, because during that period, so many altcoins also get pumped. In essence, Bitcoin has made some people even engage in jobs to raise money to invest in Bitcoin. Some people have also used the opportunity to learn how to trade, and they are also making profits from their trade.

Yes I concur to this Bitcoin is really a hope to people and has elevated many as well give more motivation for people to stand out and carry on investment today is very area of the life apart from Bitcoin alone, some may argue about this but the truth remains that in every system everyone must not move at the same paste but that doesn't mean they are not moving,  I can't stand to argue that Bitcoin has made people and still making people just and you have stated people has use the influence of BTC and invested in some altcoin, even meme that they benefits despite the level of dumps in the market, for any who experience anything that seem to be the other side in terms of loss it could be as a result of not properly planning and studying the thing you want to engage on, BTC is not quick to get rich system but it make Rich with patients and been consistent.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Abbatty

Activity: 155
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 12:46:04 PM
Merited by Halab (2), knowngunman (2), Jegileman (2), Dailyscript (2), Wiwo (1)

Some of us dun really experience wetin e mean to dey poor and hopeless, na why we nor dey carry bitcoin play because e dey give us hope say tomorrow go better. Before some of us wey come from really poor background  dey always reason how tomorrow go better because we know say our family dey depend on us and we nor get any serious inheritance wey dem leave for us, and our families even suffer to carry us pass school, money nor even dey for dem to give us to start business, life hard been hard well well and we nor get hope on how tomorrow go be because we know say e nor easy to just get investment wey fit give person money tomorrow for this our country wey things hard, and oportunity nor dey avaialable for everyone.

Bitcoin changed everything ooo, Bitcoin give us hope say tomorrow fit better, bitcoin give us opportunity to fit dey invest the small small money we dey get into bitcoin to fit make more tomorrow. Bitcoin give us hope for this our tight country.

Wetin you think? Without investment opportunity for bitcoins, how e for be?
Omo this one na true talk, OP u don talk am finish. Having an investment in bitcoin give some kind of hope, beside this life itself na all about hope. Like the saying goes when their is life, their is hope. Many of use invest for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because we just get hope say one day we go hear say so so coin or bitcoin don get value so we go sell am. Na that hope be Watin we just de after because to be honest na hope de keep man going.

And again, as bitcoin de give hope, still know when to seize the opportunity to sell. Because most of us make a very big mistake in not knowing when to sell. Some of us just wan de carry the hope for chest and even when the time come for us to change the hope to prosperity we no go still use am.

I know of a guy, though he is late now, he invested not in bitcoin but other atlcoin then. So there was this particular time wey dodge coin been de move for market well, and this been don get dodge coin even before he start de get value, so I been advise am say make him sell am, because all these alt coin dem no de really get value for market for a very long time, out of greed this guy tell me say him get hope say the coin go still add value. After some months the coin begin fall and him no still sell. Like he was still having hope that the same coin go still bounce back. Me and him follow talk like a month before him die and I still remember say we talk about the coins wey been de em wallet then. Till him die I no sure whether him later sell those coin but the last time wey we talk him been tell me say them still de him wallet. So sometimes as u de carry hope for body if you see opportunity make use of am. Some hope de wey be say u go carry am reach grave.
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 224
Merit: 112

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 01:06:08 PM

Normally since the awareness of Bitcoint begin go round the country and a lot of Nigerians don take advantage know a lot of things concerning the crypto world and the internet, one thing wey I like for this country be say our youths dey active for anything concerning the Internet and before you know the update don dey go far from one person to another. Even though say sometimes the awareness no dey circulate on time but e dey reach men too and the one's wey get the update earlier dey jollificate.

Bitcoin na freedom and that is what we all need now we don tire for manipulation and to dey hostage for our government hand so the only way we go fit fight this fight na to act like say we no no anything dey follow government with wisdom till wen the right time comes. Bitcoin truly na hope of the common man for a better living tomorrow but na for people wey dey buy dey hold or people wey dey get Bitcoin dey hodl am because a lot of people just dey interested to dey exchange Bitcoin with fiat how we go take succeed for the adoption if we dey continue to dey exchange am so make we buy now wey the price still dey affordable for us somehow no be tomorrow now you go dey envy people wey make am through Bitcoin so now na investment time to reap better profits for future.

Obari

Activity: 616
Merit: 451

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2024, 06:38:34 PM

Normally, bitcoin na hope for the common man and that’s the best definition for bitcoin especially for person wey bitcoin don save from the hands of shege.
True true make we talk truth say if not for the forum, a lot of us for no even Dey appreciate bitcoin Dey wey we do now and I think we no Dey give the forum the much kudos we suppose but rather we Dey channel everything give bitcoin and I also understand say, without bitcoin, this forum for no Dey but the truth be say, without the forum m, a lot of us for no Dey appreciate bitcoin the way we Dey appreciate now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Ever-young

Activity: 1190
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2024, 05:24:14 AM

Let me say, Bitcoin alone can not make rich as we think. Before investing in Bitcoin you must have sufficient money to buy and still have the one for upkeep and know that you don't use loan money or from your emergency funds to invest, it is not advisable cos there is great chances of altering the investment plan.
If your purpose of buying Bitcoin is for investment purposes then it's a must in the long run you must get profit, the higher the money invested the better the profits.
Those who hardly meets up there needs, (poor precisly) should apply strategies to there investment by using DCA method.

You are absolutely right, but most people don't know this strategies and because of the mentality that someone can get rich immediately through Bitcoin with just investing a little more and expecting to get profit in just few days later although this can be achieved with DCA method as you have said but with patience one can still achieve this. Bitcoin really gives hope if one have the awareness of what it takes and also know that it requires self control, patience because Bitcoin fluctuates at times.

liasbaa

Activity: 61
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 03:21:09 PM

Let me say, Bitcoin alone can not make rich as we think. Before investing in Bitcoin you must have sufficient money to buy and still have the one for upkeep and know that you don't use loan money or from your emergency funds to invest, it is not advisable cos there is great chances of altering the investment plan.
If your purpose of buying Bitcoin is for investment purposes then it's a must in the long run you must get profit, the higher the money invested the better the profits.
Those who hardly meets up there needs, (poor precisly) should apply strategies to there investment by using DCA method.

You are absolutely right, but most people don't know this strategies and because of the mentality that someone can get rich immediately through Bitcoin with just investing a little more and expecting to get profit in just few days later although this can be achieved with DCA method as you have said but with patience one can still achieve this. Bitcoin really gives hope if one have the awareness of what it takes and also know that it requires self control, patience because Bitcoin fluctuates at times.
As the price of Bitcoin is high compared to other cryptocurrencies, many investors lose interest in investing here. Even Misconceptions about the DCA method may keep many investors away from investing in Bitcoin. Adequate knowledge about DCA is enough to make you interested in investing in Bitcoin because this strategy is mainly made specifically for Bitcoin. Accumulating Bitcoins is a simple process using the DCA method with extra money from your monthly income to cover household expenses. You can decide to deposit any amount and intend to keep it running for a long time so you can complete a circle. Another important thing is to keep some cash with you so that you can spend on urgent needs without selling the investment. So you can easily get double or more profit for long period of DCA method.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: