Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:02:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people think is a mistake to be Nigeria??  (Read 807 times)
Agbamoni

Activity: 308
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 02:41:22 PM
Merited by Uhwuchukwu53 (1)

If they think it is a mistake to be Nigerian. Then they mean it is a mistake God created them and kept them in Nigeria. No matter all the news and problems one face it shouldn't reach up to that extent of saying it is a mistake. I do not agree with anyone supporting this topic. Even the other countries they wish to go. Do they think it's easy over there? Most persons in other countries are there doing petti jobs and multitasking to meet up daily standard of living and pay their bills. I understand the pains, but we should try to mind the words we choose to use and believe that soon things will be better in the country and for you. No place without bad government, Inflation and security issues. The few thing i have learnt this few years is to focus on working on myself to get a better life at last.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EluguHcman

Activity: 322
Merit: 146

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2023, 04:11:48 PM

Absolutely, there is no priotization to the country Nigeria is at an applauding governing level of it is not craved to carry everyone along to favorable exploits.
This is equivalent to say there is an injustice in the judiciary the victory of the judgement is not on your side .

The economic system in the country has brought fortunes and misfortunes amongst the masses where the categories of owroenstnot favoured are yelling, panting and crambling to depressions and oppressions by the economic system (hardship) living the categorized individual regrets to questionable reasons on why the unfavored masses should be on such statues quo whereby, most developed and advanced country of today is no how to be compared with the amount of economic resources that the nation Nigeria is generating and the individual endivoirs to creativities and to entrepreneurship possessions. But yet the the national anthem of the nation has seemed to be a drainage crawling the economical system to devaluation of the categorized group of the masses.

Meanwhile...the fortuned bearers in the same nation are hail heartening to say... "The national economy is at the high peak of normality because they are on the benefitial side but there is an existing umpire sector in the national governing bodies that is being biased with a monopoly running governmental system.

That is a system whereas one is seemed "W" as an "M" while some are seemed "M" as "W" depending on a stance of position.

Reasons why some individuals would say "I am regret to be one of the citizens of Nigeria are >>>
* A system where the governance is running a careless governing system of the masses , especially backsliding on the way forward and welfares of the masses prioritized a responsibility of the government.

* The situation where the government is adaptive to ignorantic opportunities of employments , failure to emulate to competitive advances that is prioritized to enhance economical values.

* The failure ot the rule of laws. This is a point of time where citizens are to comfortably living an equity undermining a stable political system of fairness and enforcements that is termed to align to rightful ness and proactive protective measures nomatter individual status quos.
I can verily say that this is a one reasons why American citizens are in a collectively measures proudly to say... God bless America because every of its citizens is valued and adherely recognized by its well coordinated governing system.

* The state of adamantly failure of the government of installing qualify facilities such as educations, healthcares and the opportunity of explorations through its masses (human capital) provisions to exhibitions of skillful creativities and the entrepreneurer possessions.

* Government inability to provide protective and management measures of its resources but living to chanel its dependance on foreign corporation to engineer its exploition the national leaning on final consumption but fails to understand the value and necessity of productions.

* The inability to create amenities that is to attract foreign investors and building reliabality resources in its national ground to befit the masses and reduces the engagement of its masses across foreign nations.

* Failure of its government to implementation of policies and humanity health assurance that is designed to bringing better living of today's and to the welfare of future tenses.

Nigeria could be said to be a regrettable nation by its citizens where the government and its economical teams are further to live leaning on appreciating abroads towards features they are capable to implement and install in its on nation.

SmartGold01

Activity: 686
Merit: 726

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2023, 05:58:11 PM

The right time you start removing your trust from government the right time you learn to grow a thick  skin over whatever that has been happening around the country, though it's quite painful but we must admit that the abnormality has turned to normality in our nation yet we knew that all aren't real but we prefer to secure our political parties instead of our future to build a stronger nation and a better country for her inhabitants. I can see the blood of the innocent who has lost their lives in name of fighting for the country but are yet forgotten So soon because we had no government and no one cares for each other rather only the politicians cares to survive and over role each and everyone.
Our country is no were to be putting hope for but yet people are still surviving from one way or the other because we believe in our lord Jesus to sustain us.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 294
Merit: 229

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2023, 07:35:21 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

Yes some how I agree with them because a lot is going wrong in the country
Make I tell you the truth, for the fact that they gave birth to you in Nigeria, life is leading you 1-0, you come grow up, school in the non-impacting educational system of Nigeria. Life is leading you 2-0.  These people you see leaving are avoiding life to lead them up to 3-0 or 4-0, cos that kind of living it is hell on earth. Me sef wey dey work here, life is leading me 3-0, so if I see opportunity, I'll leave the country and relocate to a more promising one before life leads me up to 4-0 and it stops being a contest (according to PS3).

I'm using this football analogy to demonstrate how much below standard and low quality life we live here and any opportunity anyone have to better their lives by escaping this trap of a country is a very welcome development. Opportunities dey the country quite alright, but the people looking for the opportunities are very much larger than the opportunities and most of these limited opportunities are still hijacked by our wicked politicians for their personal interests. The thing just choke finally Embarrassed

SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 703

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 07:57:06 PM

I find it funny how Nigerians see themselves and their nation compared to how other African countries see us when they come to Nigeria. I have watched several seminars and interviews of successful business owners from all  over Africa, and one common thing they all said was how they admire the “hustle” spirit of Nigerians. A South African even said his negotiation skill improved since he visited Nigeria. The rest of the continent admires us and sometimes admiration may borderline become envy and it’s shocking to me that it is only Nigerians that do not see the value that they bring to the rest of the world. Yes our economy sucks, Yes our politicians are corrupt, Yes we are not where we ought to be. I believe we would be better off if we stop magnifying our problems and flaws and instead focus magnifying our strengths.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Mykon Bobby

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 09:11:02 AM

To me there are many reasons why people think it is a mistake to be in Nigeria.
Anytime you hear people complaining about a place there must be a reason why they complain, it is that the the cost of living there is not balanced or the way things are going is not favorable to the people.
Nigeria as a country that is blessed with natural resources but, the problem is mismanagement of those natural resources. With the natural resources that Nigeria ahs it ought to be among the top 15 countries wealthy countries in the world but lack of knowledge of who they are and what day have, has made them to be among the under developing countries. If Americans where giving a two years access to the Nigerian resources in fact they will be richer than the level they are.
Why people think is a mistake to be a Nigerian is because our government has failed to take care of the people and also create job opportunities to the people whereby, lead to the people involving in different evil works.
RockBell

Activity: 756
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2023, 02:24:10 PM

Many people will complain about Nigeria because we are in the era that people prefer to depend on government than themselves. They want the government to do everything for them. To provide to good job, and if possible, to subsidize some products and services.

In Nigeria, you will see people from poor background that become rich and become well known in his town. If that is still possible, it means many people will complain, but some people will still live a good life.

As some people are complaining, in the same Nigeria some people are earning on foreign currencies like United States dollar and some people are still living comfortably.

Some people will not just get it but be complaining and explaining how a situation is. Yes, I agree to the fact that Nigeria economy and standard of living is poor.
The dependence on the government is too much and the plain truth is that we should be able to help ourselves, in some situation the truth of the matter is the government have its own problem to deal with even with the issue of corruption, the issue of a job not only Nigeria that has job issues it is global, and there is no way the government can provide job for everybody, the best we can do for our self is to utilize how self well and think of were we can make money from instead of waiting for the government. something happened in my area recently the transformer got spoiled and the next thing they were waiting for the government to cut the long story short the government did not turn up they ended up buying the transformer themselves self so instead of waiting we can provide the solution ourselves.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
adultcrypto

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 07:20:18 PM

The temptation to think this way is very high. Nigeria is one of the most blessed country in the world. The blessings of Nigeria is inexhaustible. 

We have beautiful weather condition that captures both rainy and dry seasons. Nigeria have vast arable lands suitable for commercial agricultural.  Nigeria have access to the sea with the potential of developing more than five seaports. Nigeria is blessed with over 130 different mineral deposits with a huge oil and gas reserves. The gold in Zamfara state a lone is more than the gold in the entire Ghana that is known as the gold nation.

On the aspect of human resources, Nigeria have a wonderful population of young, intelligent and hardworking youths. Recent studies shows that Nigeria have the highest number of educated immigrants in the US. Nigerians produces the top foreign students in most UK and Canadian universities.  What then is wrong with Nigeria? Why will someone regret being a Nigerian?

The simple answer is failure of leadership. Chinua Achebe uses this opening stanza of William Butler Yeats’s poem “The Second Coming,” where he quoted  , "when the centre cannot hold, things fall apart ". The success of every nation begins and ends in leadership. Any country that failed to get their leadership right is doomed to fail on all sides.

If we get the leadership right,  Nigeria will be so transformed that those abroad will be tempted to return to Nigeria. We should not give up on the country.

Promocodeudo

Activity: 392
Merit: 184

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 02:46:37 PM

Nigeria is endowed with many mineral resources but nothing to show for it, people are free to think that way because the Government of the day has refused to seek a redress concerning the plight of the people, how will anyone be proud to be a citizen of Nigeria when he or she can't afford to care for him or herself not that they are not strong but nothing to work for, Nigeria as a country is not riped for somethings and it is high time our Government knows that before is too late, you don't keep deceiving your people with fake promises.

A Government that has refused to reopen the border because of its selfish reasons and keeps its citizens wagering in abject poverty without remorse, so what do you expect from those citizens, may God help Nigerians that's all I have to say.

Marykeller

Activity: 1064
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2023, 03:36:23 PM

People think is a mistake to be in Nigeria because of the economic breakdown in the country, I don't regret being a citizen of this country, because I strongly believe that one day we will wake up to a better Nigeria someday.

Indeed, the economic situation of the country is not favorable to all of us but we don't have to give up on our country just like that. We should always remember that Nigeria is our own despite all of that(corruption, insecurity, bad government, etc), and we don't have any other country apart from her.

If we all leave and deny being a Nigeria, who then are we leaving it for? Who are we handling the affairs of the country to, then? Nobody I think.

Despite everything, let us be proud and represent our country wherever we find ourselves in. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rachael9385

Activity: 448
Merit: 298

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2023, 04:35:35 PM

I don't blame those set of people who think that it is a very bad idea to be a citizen of Nigeria just because of the present situation..... In Nigeria, our government has crippled this country because we citizens are so relaxed and not working together (but even if we do, what difference?). Nigeria is a good and beautiful country that has what other countries do not have. It is a good thing to be a good Nigerian citizen, just like how other people from different countries imagine if they are from Nigeria.
Other governments of different countries are jealous of being a Nigerian citizen. That's why, if you look carefully, you will understand that most of these countries don't want anything bad to happen to Nigeria (things like war) because if it happens, they are going to suffer ponderously.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Youngkhngdiddy

Merit: 201

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 01:43:27 PM

People think is a mistake to be in Nigeria because of the economic breakdown in the country, I don't regret being a citizen of this country, because I strongly believe that one day we will wake up to a better Nigeria someday.

Indeed, the economic situation of the country is not favorable to all of us but we don't have to give up on our country just like that. We should always remember that Nigeria is our own despite all of that(corruption, insecurity, bad government, etc), and we don't have any other country apart from her.

If we all leave and deny being a Nigeria, who then are we leaving it for? Who are we handling the affairs of the country to, then? Nobody I think.

Despite everything, let us be proud and represent our country wherever we find ourselves in. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
  Being a Nigerian is not a curse, we are too quick in judging our own thing rather than appreciating what we have, God has blessed us with numerous resources and we don’t even suffer from natural disasters like other countries do aside from the usual flood we experienced cause of our negligence. Nigeria is not the only country that suffers from bad governance, the uk and U.S also suffer from this as well, the only problem for our leaders be say they no get conscience when dem day loot the money. They prefer to keep money for their unborn children rather to use money do what they ought to do. We are not only know for the bad things, people just like to project the bad things more than the good ones.
  A lot of countries envy us Nigerians, they see us as threat cause of how easy we handle things some even wish to be like us. We are full of charisma, we often get noticed by other countrymen. Despite all that’s going on in the country with economic crisis and all we are still very happy people. All we just need is a good government that can manage our resources and be transparent to its citizen. I believe they will be a change now that the youth are more involve in political affairs. Time will tell for we Nigerians and those who have the wrong mindset about is will realize how smart and hardworking we are.

OGsmall (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 11:03:20 AM

Many people will complain about Nigeria because we are in the era that people prefer to depend on government than themselves. They want the government to do everything for them. To provide to good job, and if possible, to subsidize some products and services.

In Nigeria, you will see people from poor background that become rich and become well known in his town. If that is still possible, it means many people will complain, but some people will still live a good life.

As some people are complaining, in the same Nigeria some people are earning on foreign currencies like United States dollar and some people are still living comfortably.

Some people will not just get it but be complaining and explaining how a situation is. Yes, I agree to the fact that Nigeria economy and standard of living is poor.
The dependence on the government is too much and the plain truth is that we should be able to help ourselves, in some situation the truth of the matter is the government have its own problem to deal with even with the issue of corruption, the issue of a job not only Nigeria that has job issues it is global, and there is no way the government can provide job for everybody, the best we can do for our self is to utilize how self well and think of were we can make money from instead of waiting for the government. something happened in my area recently the transformer got spoiled and the next thing they were waiting for the government to cut the long story short the government did not turn up they ended up buying the transformer themselves self so instead of waiting we can provide the solution ourselves.
Yes OP I agree with you but it is the government job to look out for the electricity in the country but we know that this is Nigeria corruption has eaten up this country that's why they don't do their job but if it were to be in another country their government would have taken the full responsibility for me that a Wong thing buy the area people to do.
SmartCharpa

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 04:43:21 PM

This is Nigeria were you see animals eat money, Nigeria is a place people do a lot of things bad roads and corruption has taking all over, but still on still as the matter be we all still dey believe on change of the country, come wetin u think?? u don ever think am

Naija story dey very clear but i don't know why some people still find it so hard to remain in darkness believing this country that is going to be better again, when all this did not start from us, I no see any reason for us to think Nigeria is going to be better than this, if you want to become successful in this country, you don't need to mind everything that will not concern you, just forget about it, because if you dey mind this country matter, that is big distraction, some people will keep on saying that, we the youth are those to get things together, we should join hands, where is the power that we are going to use against the government? To me is just wasting of time, if we say na this country matter we go put for mind, we go continue to dey explain and nothing will come out of it, is just wasting of energy.

I over heard someone saying that, this country will be better than this next year, because Tinubu is cooking something on the ground, he is just spending the money Buhari budget for now, he have plan for next year, then i questioned him where is the source of his information? He just keep on looking at me, then i just laugh, this country we should not believe on any changes from the governments, we just need to change ourselves not to believe any of their single lies.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
uchegod-21

Activity: 938
Merit: 593

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 10:52:19 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (2)

This is because there are lots of errors in the country and no one is doing anything about it. I personally do not like noise but the level of noise pollution in Nigeria is quite alarming. Only in our dear country will you see churches doing crusades in public places with loud speakers everywhere disrupting the peace of the entire neighbourhood. This is a normal thing in Nigeria.  Sometimes I just wish I am not Nigerian.

Once I had a medical issue that needed urgent attention but my case was delayed because the public servant (doctor) who was supposed to attend to me said that time was his
leisure time. Only in my dear country can this be heard of.

Why will anyone be happy to be Nigerian when he could barely get anything on merit in his own dear country.  I do not blame people who wish to 'japa'. We will still celebrate you if a foreign country favours you more than your beloved country 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Doan9269

Activity: 868
Merit: 576

View Profile
November 08, 2023, 05:05:31 AM

It's only a fool who will always watch the unwanted situations around him affects his right mind and thinking abilities, we have the right to change our story and rewrite them the way we wanted, if you're born poor doesn't mean that you must die a poor mam, we all got served with different opportunities in life, but there are challenges that comes with every life stages and we must have the determination of being impactful by them when we maintain being on such position.
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 210
Merit: 92

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
November 09, 2023, 05:52:08 PM

Everyone wishes to live a good life in a safe environment and a stabilize economy and a country that's experiencing economic growth. Despite the facilities that God has blessed is with in this country, only few are benefiting from them why the rest are left at their own faith. Insecurity challenges has also been a huge contributor why people wish they never came from Nigeria because inasmuch as life is concerned no body want to live or stay in an area where there is security threats, almost every path of the country is experiencing security challenges and where there is security breaches businesses and other social activities are very less in such region and no one will be happy to jeopardize their assets on a place that is experiencing security threats.

And moreover, everyday with one sad story and experience to another. Scammers and fraudsters everywhere, so you can see that all these experiences also affects the mentality of an individual, thereby leading to the high rate of people seeking for greener pasture abroad not that those countries doesn't experience security challenges but it's on the minimal as it doesn't occur oftenly and when it does the security agencies make sure they proffer solutions to the situation.

So we all seek for a good and healthy environment to live and business in so a situation where an citizen of a country is finding it difficult to experience all these things hence their regrets for becoming a citizen of such a country who can't guarantee their safety and security.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mr.suevie

Activity: 518
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2023, 06:40:48 PM

This is Nigeria were you see animals eat money, Nigeria is a place people do a lot of things bad roads and corruption has taking all over, but still on still as the matter be we all still dey believe on change of the country, come wetin u think?? u don ever think am
We as Nigerian suppose don know how the country be and these things no be new thing again. Me I dey always feel sorry somehow for people wey still dey depend on the government because the matter e get as e be for this country because e don tie wrapper . They are many jobs and skill online way we as youth and upcoming potential important personel for this country supposed dey follow because times are changing and many people dont really rely on white collar jobs anymore and if you get one of these skills e go help you well well atleast to comot for the standard of being dependent on this rotten corruption wey don take over the whole nation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
gabbie2010

Activity: 2646
Merit: 322

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2023, 08:55:19 PM

Because many things that happen in this country look abnormal and nobody cares, there is nothing you would not hear in this country few of those corruption related stories are monkey eat money and snake too, few years ago there was a picture of few people pushing an aeroplane at the airport and in another  related news passengers disembarked on an aeroplane using a ladder instead of the normal carrier all these are corruption related issues because those in charge  mighte have embezzled monies earmarked for those things, in another sector exam supervisors would negotiate payment before allowing students to cheat during exam with the excuse that their oga top are also corrupt.

Youngkhngdiddy

Merit: 201

View Profile
November 09, 2023, 09:17:59 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (2)

We as Nigerian suppose don know how the country be and these things no be new thing again. Me I dey always feel sorry somehow for people wey still dey depend on the government because the matter e get as e be for this country because e don tie wrapper . They are many jobs and skill online way we as youth and upcoming potential important personel for this country supposed dey follow because times are changing and many people dont really rely on white collar jobs anymore and if you get one of these skills e go help you well well atleast to comot for the standard of being dependent on this rotten corruption wey don take over the whole nation.
    The country needs to be rescued, the leaders keep taking us backwards to a point and situation we cannot come out from. Deep down inside us, we wish for things to get better but what can we do or say, our wishes do not seem like they'd everly come through.The less job opportunities is killing as yearly, millions of graduates are shoved off into the labour market with nothing to present to them. It's sad because, in times where a solution is to be proffered, we tend to be told a lie or two and then boom we incur debts that we may not even be able to payback.
A country blessed with so many resources and we're just here lagging behind in development and growth, with blinded leaders that do not see the need to alleviate the downward mess of the nation. With very hard working and innovative youth who are ready and eager to work. Nigeria needs help, the earlier the better for us.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: