Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people think is a mistake to be Nigeria??  (Read 809 times)
Gideon66

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 05:53:14 AM

Yes some how I agree with them because a lot is going wrong in the country
This is Nigeria were you see animals eat money, Nigeria is a place people do a lot of things bad roads and corruption has taking all over, but still on still as the matter be we all still dey believe on change of the country, come wetin u think?? u don ever think am
Promise and fail (lies) full with the government with the happening in the country today someone will always which to be in the united states' because here in Nigeria no better things bad road, bad government and low income rate which lead to lack of progress. Nigeria today cause of lie we are not even help matter because of greed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 12:51:50 PM

It's regrettable for anyone too be born in Nigeria today, because most of the problems in the country are related. Economically not promising and most of the people are suffering here causing the most problems in the country. Also, if you look at different parts of my country, people are not getting food, clothing, shelter. Every day a large number of people beg on the streets just to provide themselves with food, but here it is seen that the government does not take any action towards it. People don't have shelter All in all the poor people of our country are facing most of the problems, and they are suffering a lot due too lack of food, still the government is not doing anything about it. That is why we should inform the government about these issues and the leaders who are in the area must take good steps for these poor people. If the government takes all these steps and resolves everything, then surely Nigeria can be a well-developed country and move ahead economically in the future.

I don't concent with your idea complete saying is grettable to be born on this country Nigeria reason being is that despite how majority are crying some are favourably doing well. Economic issue is not permanent issue many nation have face semilar challenge and conquer it. I come to identify few reasons why our economy and Nigeria can't change is we the citizens have not agree to work together putting away entinicity and religion sentiment. Because those who any government favour have already forgotten those who are behind what of some one who is coming into a family that is already made in wealth how do you count such regrettable as many wealthy family gave birth abroad and have Visa and many investment for their children  such home it can't be regrettable but only the less previledge such option or opinion of being regrettable can work

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 215

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2023, 05:37:19 AM

I no blame any body wey think say to be a Nigerian na mistake oo, because wattin my eye dey see for this country ehn, if to say I get money I for don go get nationality for another country, country wey we think say na better e wan dey better, now na worse e dey worse more, jagaband wey we think say na game changer, now see as we wan die for fuel price. The only person wey I fit say they work towards my expectations naim be the CBN Governor so, small small, the guy dey go close to removing the restriction from crypto. You can just imaging wattin Wilfred Bonse an aspirant to River state governorship election, how that kind of person go shook em hand for hacking another person over N50m, no be juju be that?
adultcrypto

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2023, 08:15:40 AM

This is Nigeria were you see animals eat money, Nigeria is a place people do a lot of things bad roads and corruption has taking all over, but still on still as the matter be we all still dey believe on change of the country, come wetin u think?? u don ever think am
I dey surprise say you dey ask this question.  The reason many na... just look around you to see what the country have done for you and if the country really value you as a citizen. I don't blame anyone feeling this way at all, because the country is not supportive of her citizens and this is primarily caused by leadership failure.

Who will be proud of a country that is rich in natural resources yet the poverty capital of the world? Who will be proud of a country where citizens provide virtually everything they need including security? Who will be proud of a country where the law enforcement agencies are like the enemy of the people they are supposed to protect?

Many things dey wrong with the country and until we begin to address these issues, the next generation might even be ashamed to be called Nigerians.

sotelorene

Activity: 158
Merit: 12

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 01:21:12 PM
Merited by hugeblack (1)

Your article is not that clear but I get what you are trying to say. Yes of a truth things are going wrong because of our leaders but I keep asking people that how many people have they helped and how many are they trying to assist in the little way they can. Most people keep talking about the government mean while they have neighbors, friends, etc who need help and they're in a good position to help but they choose not to. If you can not help someone when you don't have enough even if you happens to be the president tomorrow you can't make any change or you can not still help because it's a part of you. 
We should  be the change we are looking for,  we should work on ourselves

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Africolo

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 08:30:09 PM

There is nothing wrong with Nigeria. The problem with Nigeria is the leaders. One of the best places to be is Nigeria. It is frustrating to know that Nigeria is blessed with abundant natural resources and minerals yet it is lagging due to the egocentric nature of its leaders.

The people who regret being a Nigerian are part of the reasons for stagnation in the country. Evil happens not because of those who do evil but because of those who sit and watch evil happen. On this ground instead of regretting not being a Nigerian, it will be productive if this group who feel pained galvanize themselves and speak out rather than regretting over nothing.

Countries that enjoy development have at a point faced what Nigeria is facing and others even worse but it took enlightened minds to revolt against the ills in their society and that brought the hallelujah song in their countries.
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 08:15:15 AM

Nigeria is just a funny place wey our politicians think say citizens na fool, they can come up with all kinds of lie and expect us to believe what they are saying. We have terrible politicians and from the  look of things it seems that the country is becoming worse every day, they don't even care about the common people if they are struggling or not. From the way things are going is just to say that things won't get better because the politicians are not ready to change and the common people are not ready to take power from the hands of this men.

Samlucky O

Activity: 280
Merit: 190

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2023, 01:26:33 AM

There is nobody that haven't ask him or herself that same question. The economic system of the country don bad sotay we dey questions our existence for the world not only Nigeria. Me I no go lie you, I dey reason that matter too but how man go do am na. Bad government everywhere, lack of jobs, lack of good roads, lack of steady light, lack of water, and poor educational sector. So checking all this things you go discover say the country no be a better place to be we never even talk of the innocent people wey Fulani headsmen don slutter and the innocent people wey Dem don kidnap. Innocent people wey Dem don victimized and put for jail for crime wey Dem no comit. My brother the matter long o. But any how e be life must continue. Anything we dey do make we do am free mindedly because we don come, na only to go remain, so make anybody they think say we come stay permanently for this world, because we be visitors for this world or the world no be our own. one dey anywhere we come from, we must surely die.

AVE5

Activity: 168
Merit: 39

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 10:20:19 AM

People actually feels being mistake when they don't get the right expected results.
So most citizens feels it is a mistake of being a Nigeria because they compares what some developed and advanced countries leans to generate its revenue to stabilize a standard economy considering its citizens is not up to that Nigeria could posses.
With the rate and level of our revenues, Nigeria is expected to be better than what it is.
Nigeria is a failed country that has seized to try again and again in order to make a better society instead the government bodies is considered itself a priority while the Masses are considered minorities.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 11:53:59 AM

It's only a fool who will always watch the unwanted situations around him affects his right mind and thinking abilities, we have the right to change our story and rewrite them the way we wanted, if you're born poor doesn't mean that you must die a poor mam, we all got served with different opportunities in life, but there are challenges that comes with every life stages and we must have the determination of being impactful by them when we maintain being on such position.
Very correct despite the country is not in good shape and things are  very difficult it doesn't mean people should just fold their hands and look not knowing what to do just because the government is not working. I think it is high time we need to move forward and not to allow government or politicians to be a parasite of getting to our our destination in  life.  We can still still push ourselves without the government support. You can only help your self before looking for help from anyone.

Franctoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 12:08:58 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2), Mate2237 (2), Alphakilo (2)

First of all, The government is supposed to make life easier for its citizens with provisions of good roads, health care systems, Electricity and good educational system which makes life easy for everyone living in the country and the opposite is the case, thus triggering a reduction of one's love for its country. The system is becoming more tough that even the middle class right now is finding it difficult to survive.
Despite the fact that the government has failed in doing its job we too should not fail in doing ours, we should no longer depend on the government to make life easier and better for ourselves to live in this country.
It is in you to rule your world.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Makus

Merit: 215

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2023, 01:13:10 PM

As you see me so, I no blame any body wey dey deny this country oo, because wattin person dey carry em eye see, em mouth no go fit talk am, according to our children for school, if them wan say the pledge, Dem dey say to serve Nigeria is not by force. Anytime I hear that part na laugh I just dey laugh because if small children fit talk that kind thing, how much more we wey don see things tire for the country hand? If I be any of those people wey dey japa, if I don get something doing for about 5 years, the next thing na to go change my nationality, I no lie you. Because ehh to some extent the country is nothing to write home about. How many times una don hear say people dey come nationalize for this country?
Doan9269

Activity: 868
Merit: 576

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 01:55:06 PM

Because they were so irresponsible in making a decision on what may lead to he continued development of their entire career and life as whole, instead they are waiting on someone or the government to push them to the exact direction or in making the decision needed for thier lives, this is nothing than having a low self esteem, everyone all around the world could have that same reason, it's a pity to be born poor and it's one's fault to die been poor, we all have equal opportunity to survive through and make it in life if we never give up.
Silver005

Activity: 212
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 05:14:36 PM

Thank you so much for this wonderful question you ask,... well the reason why people think that it is a mistake to be a Nigerian is because someone who is called a Nigerian should have known everywhere in the world and recognize him or her with a good record and not with a bad record,in the sense that Nigeria is been known and clarify as the worse country so ever, which it is not supposed to be like that,no one is proud of himself or herself as a Nigerian because of the things that is going on here in Nigeria.

Alot of people have even change their nationality because they don't want to be among those they label with bad name,and some have travel outside the country and refused to come back they know what Nigerians are passing through,many have travel outside the country to give birth to their child because they don't want the child to be called Nigerian,alot is happening and it has changed the mindset of almost everyone here in the country and alot of people have seen themselves as a mistake been called a Nigerian..
rachael9385

Activity: 448
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2023, 07:27:22 PM

No be lie way you talk but based on this topic, I go say me I like am say I be Nigeria, why because the reasons dem plenty but no be say I dey happy say this our good country dey like this o but how many go do? Anyway, nah to just dey depend on God for the final day when the country go change for total good.
As we dey so, we no supposed to dey put all our hope for government,,, watin I mean be say like we way be students now, go just put hope say if we graduate from School we go see government work work but e no supposed to be so. At least, when person dey go school, em suppose to learn skills even if say nah one so that if work no dey, em fit use the skills way em get take support em self.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Gormicsta

Activity: 168
Merit: 75

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 10:03:24 AM

Omo, with how the country be now, people dey regret why dem dey Nigeria nah, e reach to think na, everything just turn up side down, nothing dey move well again, nothing dey easy again, everything just dey annoy person for this country, to get money self na problem, even to get job mk e no be say na u own better pass, make u still dey work so dat person fit see money to help emself, make person no go cast emself because of begging but no way yet, nothing easy o, follow  corruption wey don full the country self, dey make person dey feel uncomfortable, person go dey reason how to dey see food chop, we go also dey reason our safety too, omo plenty things dey to make person get the thought of being a Nigerian.
bestcandy

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 12:58:07 PM

I can never loose hope on Nigeria or regret for being a Nigeria because I still believe that Nigeria as a country has a lot of potentials that even some great nations in the world a admiring and craving to have.
The only problem we have corruption, if only we can shun corruption and focus on things that will bring development I believe Nigeria will be a great and develop nation that I everybody will love to be.
Briankimp1

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 01:46:53 PM

I think why people think it’s a mistake to be Nigerian is because it feels like you’re fighting an unending loosing battling where no matter how hard you strive, there’ll always seem to be another obstacle to cross.
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 09:44:53 PM

Many things has happened and still happening in our nation, but having the believe that one current condition or even the government can't change is very wrong because the word change is a constant thing, I always use our past election as a lesson despite that the thing never work, it's the first to see that people voice almost speak, issue if endsars is a thing to also tell who ever that believe that change can't happen one day, it only takes one good citizens opportunity to correct all mess or error put in place on this nation.

Those who do said they regret of being a citizen of this nation just need to change their mindset just note that in everything there is a reason for being existing in this place and that should be what you pursue to get, just a a person born into a poor home is not automatic that you will be poor is just left for you to allow change take place in your life by repositioning yourself in pursuing those things that can allivate you at the end you will change the poverty position, first in history 32 year s old became a leader in one of the African country called Kenya it tell you that changes can occurred at any time just position when the  wave is taking place let it fall on you.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 160

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2024, 10:19:41 AM

Omo ehn, I gree with wetin u dey talk o but leave am o, Nigeria sweet to dey o, if no be as things be like this, Nigeria na one of the country wey cruise full, even as we dey complain like this but at least we still dey console ourselves by making ourselves happy and we dey dey somehow alright with that, so for me, I no think say to be a Nigerian na mistake o, because I never see any country wey dey as free as this country, and wey dey handworking reach this country, na just our leaders dey make our handwork no dey show working, if no be the way Nigerians be, tell me why oyibo people dey fear Nigerians, omo leave am, this country dey better and na we go still dey make am more better and okay for our own benefits, mk we no dey wait for our government to first make a move before we go make like say dem be God.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: