Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:28:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not share your bitcoin holdings with everyone  (Read 1978 times)
Miles2006

Activity: 224
Merit: 149

Cashback 15%

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 07:02:02 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), fillippone (1)

In this situation the person might have learnt his lesson, why disclosing your wealth and money to friends and relative in this modern world where poor people are envy of peoples success and wealth. Maybe his intention was just to inform his relatives or friends about his wealth (bitcoin) unknowingly to him that this will happen, And most people see bitcoin as an investment with high profit. There are two set of people when it comes to financial matters, the ones that have I don't care life, nothing will happen to my money even if I disclose it to people and the ones who are always careful when and where to talk about their wealth. Honestly speaking the choice of friends we keep matters a lot for example making friends with a harm robber the end result will tell, it's either you join them or you fall victim.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zaguru12

Activity: 672
Merit: 862

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 07:06:55 PM

If you have an income that is in the top 5% of earners in your country, what are you going to do, move to a poor neighbourhood, live in a shitty flat and drive a shitty car to hide? It's one thing if you don't show off, but if you have a high income it's normal to live in a good neighbourhood and drive a good car, to give a couple of examples.

I think I am misunderstood here about flaunting your wealth, this is not about depriving your self a well deserved luxury life, but rather trying to make it excess or more so getting used to exposing them to camera. If you’re frequent on social media you will have seen many Gen z taking photos of even what they eat at home while it’s not an advertisement. There are many made people who try to avoid some of this camera stunt except when it is needed to be done, that is the kind of life I meant to say.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Crypto Library

Activity: 840
Merit: 758

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2023, 07:17:53 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I was listening to a news that one of the relatives of a person kidnapped him and asked him for bitcoin in ransom. This happened because that person showed his bitcoin holdings to many of his relatives and news spread among them that he has lot of money invested in crypto. Though, finally funds were recovered from that guy but he could have even lost his life in the whole scenario. Thus, you should be careful with disclosing about your bitcoin holdings to everyone.
Where Bitcoin was created for privacy and to create a decentralized economic system. If someone exposes important information about his holding or fund in front of a third person, then surely it is nothing but stupidity. Far from kidnapping, hackers can fall prey to everything from phishing attacks to vishing attacks. I think it shouldn't be disclosed to any other third person people about the information of Bitcoin holding neither if the relationship is not very close like family member.
Normally in countries where cryptocurrencies are legal, many people suffer from hassle for them as already mentioned in the post. And if there's a country where cryptocurrency is illegal, don't tell any of your friends or neighbors about your Bitcoin earnings or holdings.  If I speak about my country here Bitcoin is illegal,  and there are also many records that the neighborhood leaks information and at the end of the day the person faces money laundering case.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Youngkhngdiddy

Activity: 322
Merit: 201

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 08:23:14 PM

I think I am misunderstood here about flaunting your wealth, this is not about depriving your self a well deserved luxury life, but rather trying to make it excess or more so getting used to exposing them to camera. If you’re frequent on social media you will have seen many Gen z taking photos of even what they eat at home while it’s not an advertisement. There are many made people who try to avoid some of this camera stunt except when it is needed to be done, that is the kind of life I meant to say.
  I feel like some people don’t even know what privacy means anymore, they just want to put everything on the internet so that they may gain likes or views. They forget that when you are too open and available for everyone you become even more vulnerable and open for  attacks. But when you Lowkey the enemy won’t even know where to attack from cause they don’t know any weaknesses. There is this level of trust you will have with someone which can make  you open about anything to the person even  showing him your holdings wouldn’t be a thing to think twice  he may be your brother or a friend it is okay to be  open with your close ones but when you do know when to stop sharing too much information meant for you alone. Even when life is not fair and people can fall off at any time which is normal, which should know that  not everyone can have the mind to do evil deeds, and not everyone what’s the bad of you there’s are still people who wants the best of you too.
  They are things the public shouldn’t know about you, like your twelve phrase word of your account and some other personal informations. We can’t tell who is coming for us, now that every thing seems rough and the country is not helping, some are looking for who to take advantage of. In a jungle where it’s a survival of the fittest never be the prey. You know to an extent I feel it’s good to have someone that one person you can trust and vouch for to know our password so that if in the worse case we are no more the person can work and distribute our wealth they way we want them to be distributed. I know such people are rare to see but  people who are loyal to the end still exist. They exist just so we know this are the type of people we need to have  in our corner so that even anything goes wrong they can stand in for you.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 08:46:25 PM

I was listening to a news that one of the relatives of a person kidnapped him and asked him for bitcoin in ransom. This happened because that person showed his bitcoin holdings to many of his relatives and news spread among them that he has lot of money invested in crypto. Though, finally funds were recovered from that guy but he could have even lost his life in the whole scenario. Thus, you should be careful with disclosing about your bitcoin holdings to everyone.
Not only for bitcoin but in all types of investment, you have to keep your privacy and stay low-key and never disclose anything personal that will be used against you later on. As we are in the world of uncertainty, trust no one but only yourself. You don't have to let other people know your latest achievements in life, either you just want to brag or inspire other people, still you are just putting yourself in danger.

Most especially in the case of bitcoin where everyone knows that its not ordinary but a very expensive investment. So their mindset that if you have bitcoin hodlings, then you are incredibly rich. Which is really true if you convert them into cash. That's why as much as possible learn to live in private so you can prevent the people from suspecting you and make you as their new target victim. 

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 08:56:44 PM

Even with simply with fiat or neither on crypto, its never been that ideal on sharing up information on how much you do hold. You are really just that putting your life and your families life into danger considering that
there would really be those people who do easily get jealous or simply having that criminal minds on which they would really be ending up on abducting you or your loved ones in exchange for ransome.
Specially if we do speak about holding tons or huge amounts of crypto on having huge value then for sure it is really that an advantage considering that it would really be a decentralized payment or transaction
on which there's no way that it could really be retrieved out once it would really be passed or transact it back by the criminal.

Sharing up confidential information such as this is really just that like that you are putting up a gun into your head. Its suicide! You are really that putting everyone at risks and danger.
Even if we do say that even relatives could really make out such intent if the jealousy is really on the rooftop. They are the ones that would really be making such act considering
that they've been aware that you are really that a rich guy. So better to be low key and never ever share up those important information which it could potentially put your life
in danger and also with your loved ones.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 08:56:53 PM

If you have an income that is in the top 5% of earners in your country, what are you going to do, move to a poor neighbourhood, live in a shitty flat and drive a shitty car to hide? It's one thing if you don't show off, but if you have a high income it's normal to live in a good neighbourhood and drive a good car, to give a couple of examples.

This is why you need to stay lowkey despite of your life's achievements. Well, we can't hide actually from the people if we want to live a good life, but unless you're not making any sugar coat and you don't flaunt your wealth, then no one will suspect you that you are currently successful in your bitcoin investment or whatever investment you have.

A lot of people are living in luxury but without no life's issues. That is because they just live simply as it is, enjoying what they have, and not to obviously spread one's wealth just to sound boastful or to prove to the people around you that you are better and richer than them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
n00ber

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 08:58:52 PM

Not just with bitcoins, never show off your assets to anyone, thieves or kidnappers, they don't just need your bitcoins but they will take anything of value from you. So, showing off your wealth to others is just stupid. Stories of kidnapping for ransom in bitcoin, or threats to rob bitcoin, are similar to stories of robbery of valuable property. I mean, not only should we not show off bitcoin, but even assets like gold or fiat should never be shown off. Bitcoin is just money, nothing to brag about.

RockBell

Activity: 742
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2023, 09:04:19 PM

In this situation the person might have learnt his lesson, why disclosing your wealth and money to friends and relative in this modern world where poor people are envy of peoples success and wealth. Maybe his intention was just to inform his relatives or friends about his wealth (bitcoin) unknowingly to him that this will happen, And most people see bitcoin as an investment with high profit. There are two set of people when it comes to financial matters, the ones that have I don't care life, nothing will happen to my money even if I disclose it to people and the ones who are always careful when and where to talk about their wealth. Honestly speaking the choice of friends we keep matters a lot for example making friends with a harm robber the end result will tell, it's either you join them or you fall victim.
About disclosing you wealth to your friends depends on the the kind of friends you have, there are friends that will give you good advice on how to manage your assets well sometimes two heads are better than one, but even at that you just have to be careful of some people that think they are your friends. The envy for the rich is always there, and everybody have there own story of becoming rich, when people see successful people. And to some extent I feel its not bad telling your family or friends about your assets but it should be selected. Bitcoin have good profit but it has its own timing. One of the best things is to have good friends, because they are aware of everything I do in case of anything comes up they know what to do.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
salad daging

Activity: 1638
Merit: 794

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2023, 09:10:53 PM

When people ask me, 'Do you have any bitcoin' I answer NO, just a few cents for fun and better to keep cash than BTC, for diversion.

So it is indeed a stupid thing when someone shows off bitcoin to many people, especially on social media with the catch that he has managed to invest a lot in bitcoin, it will actually be a terror for himself because he has revealed privacy about bitcoin ownership.

I would not be surprised now that there are still many crypto influencers always showing portfolios to their followers, this is a stupid act, but the fact is that human nature always wants to be careless by showing off its wealth, especially the popular bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 09:12:09 PM

It's best to remain lowkey when the topic is all about how much Bitcoin you're holding. Because you don't know what's on the mind of these people even if they are your relatives.

You'll never know how they're going to react when they're in a situation that deals with financial hardships while you're there showing how much money you've got.

If they are in dire need, they could do the impossible. And just as these news below in the past, we should be careful not to get kidnapped and attacked by a $5 wrench.

Missing Crypto Millionaire, 41, Found by Children Dead and Dismembered in Suitcase in Argentina

Some teenagers are making a fortune trading Bitcoin—one even got kidnapped because of his success

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 09:17:55 PM

It's best to remain lowkey when the topic is all about how much Bitcoin you're holding. Because you don't know what's on the mind of these people even if they are your relatives.

You'll never know how they're going to react when they're in a situation that deals with financial hardships while you're there showing how much money you've got.

If they are in dire need, they could do the impossible. And just as these news below in the past, we should be careful not to get kidnapped and attacked by a $5 wrench.

Missing Crypto Millionaire, 41, Found by Children Dead and Dismembered in Suitcase in Argentina

Some teenagers are making a fortune trading Bitcoin—one even got kidnapped because of his success

This is the key on which making yourself that "Low key" it isnt really just that hard on doing so if you do really give out importance into your life. There's nothing that you could lose
if you do just remain to be this way on which you are really that avoiding into those potential life threatening situation if you do just simply zip your mouth and never talk about on how much
money you do have because just like on what mostly been said on people on here that you are really just that putting yourself in danger. We know that money is precious and there are really
people who do just simply jump in and would really be killing out people just for the sake of money. Whom does really want that? So if you dont like on getting killed
then better shut up your mouth.

Live according into your liking but of course dont tend to share up on how much money you do have and how much you do own.
Criminals are really just that lurking in the shadows and just really that wait up for the perfect opportunity on which they could be able to kill someone for the sake of money.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 09:20:25 PM

Jealous - a certain behavior that make someone commit a crime even if it was their relatives and friends. A reason why we should not let people know that we are wealthy people and that we are holding a lot of Bitcoin for this will give interest to others. Perhaps, we can trust any of our relatives and friends but not to the fullest at least, we still leave a gap. We can't set aside that someday, any of them has an evil plan.

But what happened to OP's story, is probably that person is not a close relative to him. But still, he is wrong and he should not expose his Bitcoin to everyone even if it was his relative.

JunaidAzizi

Activity: 490
Merit: 206

Love Bitcoin🖤

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2023, 09:23:55 PM

Some peoole always have that characteristics of intemedating people with what they have. Not only in crypto currency sometimes I wonder how somebody will be intimidating his fellow human being because of what he/she has. life should be a simple thing that everybody should understand. Sometimes we draw people's attention to ourselves. A man Got kidnapped by just telling his friends his achievements. and paid a huge sum of money for his Ransom.
People always want to dominate others and dignity and use means to increase it but they don't think that this might increase the risk for their life. Those people who are newly rich do such stupidity they want every person to know how much money they have. Why they are showing their assets to other, you are not making money for the people to know how much they are rich you make money to make your comfort zone and I think every person need to stay away from this type of preaching to others. What will happen if know your money, just comes in the eyes of the government and if Bitcoin is banned there then it would cause many other complications for you with risks to your life and your loving increase.
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 09:27:32 PM

Maybe something like that wouldn't happen if the person who had a lot of cryptocurrency or Bitcoin holdings didn't talk about it, right? I don't have anything; in fact, no one knows what my holdings are so far in the crypto business that I live in.

Even my husband himself doesn't know anything, although the only thing he knows is that this is the source of income, but he still doesn't know anything. Except for a close friend who shared this with me, I even trust him more than my husband, not because I don't trust my husband.
But I also plan to tell my husband little by little what I'm doing here, all for something unexpected that will happen, of course.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SmartGold01

Activity: 672
Merit: 726

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2023, 09:31:11 PM

This is the most important thing we should be very mindful of because people knows how valuable bitcoin is and whenever they heard about bitcoin it's assumed that you are holding thousands of it without knowing is just a fraction or a unit of it. And again it's very bad to flaunt our wealth especially our digital currency to online people or those in media like x because you will start receiving some random messages about fake investment opportunities that could give you double of your money whenever you investment with them. This can likely happened over here but there are some exception, if only you can block such user after sending you first messages and you didn't respond to them and if they continue sending you then you can blocked them not to receive their messages again.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
nakamura12

Activity: 2254
Merit: 669

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 09:31:21 PM

What you have explained is the reason why many people giving advice to other people that telling others what you have may/will cause problems for you. Not all the times will happen to other people on what happened to the person you heard or know from news. There are some people who do everything just to get what they want. What you have said that he might lose his life during that time may happen but luckily he did not lose his life and it may happen to someone else. My neighbor got robbed while they are sleeping even though they did not share/flaunt what they have or how much money they have so, that's why it is not advisable to do.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 09:31:56 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2023, 09:47:44 PM by TimeTeller

Some peoole always have that characteristics of intemedating people with what they have. Not only in crypto currency sometimes I wonder how somebody will be intimidating his fellow human being because of what he/she has. life should be a simple thing that everybody should understand. Sometimes we draw people's attention to ourselves. A man Got kidnapped by just telling his friends his achievements. and paid a huge sum of money for his Ransom.
People always want to dominate others and dignity and use means to increase it but they don't think that this might increase the risk for their life. Those people who are newly rich do such stupidity they want every person to know how much money they have. Why they are showing their assets to other, you are not making money for the people to know how much they are rich you make money to make your comfort zone and I think every person need to stay away from this type of preaching to others. What will happen if know your money, just comes in the eyes of the government and if Bitcoin is banned there then it would cause many other complications for you with risks to your life and your loving increase.

You can't avoid these days because they can flaunt their riches or boast using various social media channels.
But if you do really want a peaceful life where you don't need to always look over your shoulder, better be mum about your assets.
It is better to enjoy the fruit of your hard work with your immediate family. You don't need the praise of others to have a happy life.
Those who are very open in their socmed are indeed the usual targets of these fraudsters. They are just silently lurking around.
Mr.right85

Activity: 896
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2023, 09:35:08 PM

Some reason why the system is meant to be private and you don’t get much on an address that could be tied to you due to usage on forums and perhaps amongst peers/associates.
You can’t completely tell who is out there to do harm and it’s a world where everyone is for himself.
Family, is the closest people you would want to trust but, not everyone in a family would be good with you, not everyone would be happy about your progress and not so many would be cool with the influence and control you have over the family.
These could be enough reason to steer greed and possible harm.

I think another set of persons whom this could sound a good warning to are those who are out there teaching, organizing seminars and preaching their success stories. It not only motivates but puts you in the spotlight and you never can tell who is it in the crowd.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
famososMuertos
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 2721

LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2023, 09:37:28 PM

...//:::

The security issue is general, it is not only in the idea of ​​having bitcoin, people expose themselves incorrectly, privacy is something that must be known how to manage, the fact of having bitcoin makes it dangerous due to the essence of quickly to accessing an asset "efficient" way, so security and going "anonymous" also implies being anonymous in the offline world, it is common sense. In the long run, if you are pretentious, snobbish, you will fall into the clutches of evil, thieves.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████