Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:38:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not share your bitcoin holdings with everyone  (Read 1978 times)
Winterfrost

Activity: 582
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 05:33:53 PM

Apart from Bitcoin when it comes to do with monetary system its best you keep your amount to yourself and not to share it with friend or family. Even if it seems like a small amount now, it could become a significant sum of money in 10 years. An this would make people around you look into your money because they are aware if what you have.

It's great to share information about bitcoin with your friends and family, but it's generally not a good idea to openly share how much you have invested, even if you trust the people you're talking to. This is for security reasons and to avoid making others feel uncomfortable or discouraged about their own investments.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ajiz138

Activity: 1498
Merit: 784

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2023, 05:51:45 PM

The best answer to the question, "How many BTC do you have?" is, "Not enough."

Keep stacking friends.
Grin Grin
Never reveal how much BTC you have just keep your mouth shut and don't know.

It's common for people like that to be pretentious and just want to know about BTC holdings, so choose friends who don't ask that question because it will always be sensitive and even I avoid it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
JunkieMiner

Activity: 412
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 06:03:21 PM

In my opinion this things didn't happen with only the bitcoin even it can happen with anything you have. Mostly people store more golds and I have seen some thief here in my country when they caught some person then they always go and ask for the gold from the person even he have gold at his home. In most of the houses in our country the Gold has been stolen. The first thing the thefts is going for is the Gold they have at their home which should also be kept secret. The main problem is of money even we don't have to share how much money we have.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ LIANG ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ Banking Eco-System █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
synchronym

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 06:07:16 PM

I was listening to a news that one of the relatives of a person kidnapped him and asked him for bitcoin in ransom. This happened because that person showed his bitcoin holdings to many of his relatives and news spread among them that he has lot of money invested in crypto. Though, finally funds were recovered from that guy but he could have even lost his life in the whole scenario. Thus, you should be careful with disclosing about your bitcoin holdings to everyone.
op If the incident you mentioned is true then it is very sad. It is better not to show people how many bitcoins are in my wallet. Because the thing about bitcoin is to do with privacy, if I show someone how many bitcoins I have in my wallet, I will be fooled. Because of that, he has such a big danger today because of showing bitcoin wallet, so never show wallet to anyone while maintaining bitcoin privacy. But many will be aware through this brother. The biggest stupidity is that the wallet cannot be shown to anyone. If it is shown too much, people are becoming selfish.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wakate

Activity: 980
Merit: 519

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 06:18:36 PM

Keep stacking friends.
Grin Grin

It's common for people like that to be pretentious and just want to know about BTC holdings, so choose friends who don't ask that question because it will always be sensitive and even I avoid it.
It doesn't make sense if we have the habit of telling people how any Bitcoin holdings we have which can be used against us if we are not careful enough or keep our secret phrase in a way that no body will know how many Bitcoin or altcoin holdings we have. Even though we intend to tell people about the mount we are holding for Bitcoin, it is good when disclose that to family members or someone that we trust rather than telling the world about what we are holding. A safe practice is good to endure safety of our holdings.  

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ajiz138

Activity: 1498
Merit: 784

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2023, 06:55:47 PM

Keep stacking friends.
Grin Grin

It doesn't make sense if we have the habit of telling people how any Bitcoin holdings we have which can be used against us if we are not careful enough or keep our secret phrase in a way that no body will know how many Bitcoin or altcoin holdings we have. Even though we intend to tell people about the mount we are holding for Bitcoin, it is good when disclose that to family members or someone that we trust rather than telling the world about what we are holding. A safe practice is good to endure safety of our holdings.  
I just think it's just a careless person doing that because he doesn't think about the privacy of his ownership, if it's to the closest family, especially his wife then it's very reasonable but if he tells friends or anyone other than family then he has shown publicly about the assets he has, this is likely to cause a little problem.

If to friends just teach them how to understand bitcoin so that they understand and don't ask again.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
decodx

Activity: 1428
Merit: 928

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 07:39:24 PM

No doubt, it's smart to keep the lid on things when it comes to blabbing how much BTC you've scraped together.  Like you said, better not to gab with peeps who might stab you in the back or have their own shifty agendas, know what I mean?

Plus aside from dodging hacks or heists, flying under the radar also keeps the spotlight off you.  No reason to wave around what you've accumulated and risk sticking out like a sore thumb, attracting shady characters or other headaches.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 11:28:58 PM

-snip-
then he has shown publicly about the assets he has, this is likely to cause a little problem.
Doing so is a foolish act, his purpose is actually just to show off and be arrogant by owning a lot of Bitcoin,
even though we don't know whether the person we show the Bitcoin address has a grudge and evil plan or not.
It's better to shut everything off from the spotlight of others, rather than being the target of crime and hacking.

No doubt, it's smart to keep the lid on things when it comes to blabbing how much BTC you've scraped together.  Like you said, better not to gab with peeps who might stab you in the back or have their own shifty agendas, know what I mean?
-snip-
It's better to stay away and look like you have nothing, than to look arrogant with a lot of Bitcoin ownership.
Sometimes those who have already shown off, too much expand the spotlight through social media, even though it can be seen by everyone,
there will be people who try to steal it and people who will stab in the back, start making evil strategies.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
barisbilgili

Activity: 854
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 03:59:00 AM

Plus aside from dodging hacks or heists, flying under the radar also keeps the spotlight off you.  No reason to wave around what you've accumulated and risk sticking out like a sore thumb, attracting shady characters or other headaches.
Yes, I understand what you mean, we don't have to talk to other people about how much BTC we have accumulated, because this will be a threat to ourselves and also our personal security, we will not know people who have evil intentions after knowing that We save a lot of BTC, so it would be better for us not to tell anyone about this, except for people we really trust.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Learn Bitcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 807

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2023, 05:59:00 AM

I guess that is an exception point. You have mentioned about wife and children! Well, you should trust your better half with everything. If you do not trust her, the relationship is not good enough. I do not share how much I hold with anyone. Not even with my wife. I just told her I had Bitcoin and kept it there. I don't have to say to her the amount. I told her, if something happens to me, please find it and use it for you and the family. Sharing the amount is not necessary. But it's essential to tell that you have something. Isn't it better than telling the amount?
Wife is a part of your life so you should tell your wife about various things especially financial condition because if you die suddenly your property will be owned by your wife and children so they must know in advance how your financial condition is and where you are.  Holding. If they know these, they can access them very quickly in your presence. And the relationship will be better for these things.  I totally agree with your statement

Your post does not oppose my opinion. We are talking about the amount here. We should not tell anyone the amount. No matter who it is. Yes, your wife should know that you have Bitcoin and hold it in a wallet and on which device. If she does not understand how to access it, you can even teach her about it. But telling the amount for now is not necessary.

Womens usually share many things with their friends. You never know if she is going to share it with her friends too. So, not telling the amount is a smart move.

DirtyKeyboard

Activity: 252
Merit: 459

Fly free sweet Mango.

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 06:38:19 AM

-snip-

Your post does not oppose my opinion. We are talking about the amount here. We should not tell anyone the amount. No matter who it is. Yes, your wife should know that you have Bitcoin and hold it in a wallet and on which device. If she does not understand how to access it, you can even teach her about it. But telling the amount for now is not necessary.

Womens usually share many things with their friends. You never know if she is going to share it with her friends too. So, not telling the amount is a smart move.
And if you have separate finances, convince your SO to start their own DCA program, as part of a responsible overall investment plan.
Keep stacking friends.

███████████████████████████████████████████████            ▟██           ████████
████████████████████████████████████████████        ⚞▇▇▋███▎▎()>       ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████            ▜██           ████████
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 2366

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 07:26:52 AM

Keep stacking friends.
Grin Grin

I just think it's just a careless person doing that because he doesn't think about the privacy of his ownership, if it's to the closest family, especially his wife then it's very reasonable but if he tells friends or anyone other than family then he has shown publicly about the assets he has, this is likely to cause a little problem.

If to friends just teach them how to understand bitcoin so that they understand and don't ask again.
I don't know why you guys keep worrying about friends of people you know asking you how many bitcoins you owner: I think it's easier that the same person that owns several bitcoins will tell his friends just to brag about it. I own a little cryptocurrencies, I know other people who do as well, we never asked each other what we own.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
moneystery

Activity: 686
Merit: 162

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2023, 07:57:06 AM

people are getting crazier nowadays, even the people closest to us can become someone who is unsafe for us just because of the wealth we have. that's why, as many members in this thread have said, it's important to protect the assets we have and not brag too much about what we have now because we don't know who is after our assets and who is jealous of our wealth. and just being quiet with our assets is the best choice and makes life worry-free.

Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 10:48:06 AM

Keep stacking friends.
Grin Grin

I don't know why you guys keep worrying about friends of people you know asking you how many bitcoins you owner: I think it's easier that the same person that owns several bitcoins will tell his friends just to brag about it. I own a little cryptocurrencies, I know other people who do as well, we never asked each other what we own.

Bragging is really something we should avoid, but I find people are too stressed about revealing their bitcoin holdings to loved ones. This makes me ask the question, how much bitcoin do they own that makes them wary and always suspicious of their loved ones? 100BTC or 1000BTC? I really want to know how much bitcoin they own for people who are willing to not trust anyone just because of bitcoin. Bitcoin is just money, do we need to take things more seriously?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lorence.xD

Activity: 1624
Merit: 315

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 11:23:45 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Keep stacking friends.
Grin Grin

Bragging is really something we should avoid, but I find people are too stressed about revealing their bitcoin holdings to loved ones. This makes me ask the question, how much bitcoin do they own that makes them wary and always suspicious of their loved ones? 100BTC or 1000BTC? I really want to know how much bitcoin they own for people who are willing to not trust anyone just because of bitcoin. Bitcoin is just money, do we need to take things more seriously?

That's their own preferences, we all have our own experiences and home environments even our loved ones, they don't even wanna reveal their Bitcoin holdings no matter how much they have. Imagine that you just tell them that you are involved in a cryptocurrency which they lack knowledge but automatically they would expect you that you are making money, from that they could either ask you for money or even worse try to steal it since there's already a lot of cases that even blood-related could do such illegal things for their own sake convenience. Remember that this world runs on money, a lot of crimes that have existed involve money, cause no matter how much you have even just a small amount of BTC, its still yours, so it is up to you to decide which you can trust and keep it secret.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
EarnOnVictor

Activity: 672
Merit: 602

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 01:07:37 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Keep stacking friends.
Grin Grin

About the information on one's Bitcoin, it's better to keep it a secret, who knows the intention of anyone? What we are hearing daily on how people are being hacked and robbed of their Bitcoins should be a lesson for us all and no matter how you are close with someone, it's better that they do not know much about your Bitcoin standing.

This is no joke, especially when we are drunk, that's the best time to extra information from us, and we know Bitcoin, once they get to know we have it, they can make us transfer it to them either willingly or by force. Although I've not heard of any case where they rob the person of their Bitcoin and still kill them, still, this is certainly not impossible. So, if you do not even care about the money they would steal from you, you have to care about your life as some people might go that extra mile to conceal their evil act.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 01:13:27 PM

As a financial advisor and someone who takes security very seriously, I highly recommend telling NO ONE how much bitcoin you have or money or what your yearly salary is etc.  It's no ones business except for if you have a spouse.  Other than that, friends and family don't need to know.  Never brag about your money either.  It's important to stay private in this area.

I see all these stupid social media clips where people with a camera and mic walk up to people and just straight out ask "how much is you rent" or "how much money do you make per year".. your answer should always be.."thanks but that's information I don't share, have a good day".
I highly agree, our salary, the amount of Bitcoin we have invested, and also our own money are not intended for anyone to know. This kind of information is confidential, we should take it seriously. I know people who like to brag about their money to other people just to earn attention. This is an incorrect behavior and not everyone should do this for our own security.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 02:14:03 PM

Of course, it is not necessary to tell people about our Bitcoin asset. We invest for our future, it is not for other people future. So, just keep it secretly for the security reasons. I'm sure people won't ask how much our Bitcoin if we don't tell them about our Bitcoin asset. So, the key is how we control ourselves to make it secretly. We don't need to choose certain friends who rarely ask about our life. I believe they won't ask about our asset if we don't tell them anything related to the investment.

people are getting crazier nowadays, even the people closest to us can become someone who is unsafe for us just because of the wealth we have. that's why, as many members in this thread have said, it's important to protect the assets we have and not brag too much about what we have now because we don't know who is after our assets and who is jealous of our wealth. and just being quiet with our assets is the best choice and makes life worry-free.
Everyone has the potential to do criminal acts when it comes to money. Whether they are close people or new people in our life, both have the same chance to do criminal acts. It is because we don't know their own nature and their current condition. Not only about the bad nature, the economic pressure sometimes can trigger someone to do criminal acts. That's why we always need to keep secretly the information about our Bitcoin asset.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Inwestour

Activity: 980
Merit: 947

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 02:25:52 PM

Do you really tell anyone about your money, how much money you have and how much you earn? So this is not about boasting, but about your safety, because if no one knows that you have a lot of money, no one will want to steal it from you. And it’s not even a matter of quantity, but the ability not to tell everyone about it. Stories about how dead crypto bloggers are found or how they are robbed are not isolated, so remember that money loves silence.
syedakhlaque

Activity: 396
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 04:43:51 PM

It is said " The kingdom has no credibility. So I am cautiously poor."  Same is the matter about  sharing your bitcoin holdings with everyone. It is possible that your some friends are not happy to see you wealthy and they feel jealous about hapiness and development. Dear! This world does not forgive you in any situation. It is not happy to see you in any situation. These worldly people are looking for opportunity. To take everything away from you. Although there are good person also those are your well wisher. But after all of this, it is better not to show your wealth ,your position or bitcoin holding to others.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: