Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:59:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's your favourite Altcoin?  (Voting closed: November 16, 2023, 06:08:31 PM)
Monero - 0 (0%)
Ethereum - 11 (37.9%)
Litecoin - 3 (10.3%)
Bitcoin Cash - 1 (3.4%)
BNB - 3 (10.3%)
Solana - 2 (6.9%)
Tron - 0 (0%)
Avalanche - 0 (0%)
Polygon - 1 (3.4%)
Dogecoin - 4 (13.8%)
Ripple - 1 (3.4%)
Other (comment below) - 3 (10.3%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your favourite Alt-Coin, and why?  (Read 1246 times)
Bitco55

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 01:55:30 PM

What's your favourite cryptocurrency besides Bitcoin?

Maybe Monero, with its privacy, scalability and fair mining?
Ethereum, with its innovative smart contracts?
Maybe Litecoin, the old and trusted low-fee coin?
Or Bitcoin Cash, which tries to follow Satoshi's vision?
Or, why not, Dogecoin, the funny coin?

Pick your favorite and reply here why you love it!

Ethereum. Let's be honest with ourselves, the second most important and highest-paying cryptocurrency after Bitcoin happens to be Ethereum, and that's why it's popular, and of course, is everyone's favorite altcoin.
A lot of other cryptocurrencies sure experience time of huge pumps and price hikes during certain seasons, but Ethereum is just as cool and popular as Bitcoin and usually remains the highest valuable altcoin. Another reason for me would be; that it serves as a medium of exchange and store of value. Not all altcoins can even be staked. So there you have it ... Ethereum.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Kristiyana

Activity: 196
Merit: 36

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 09:16:06 PM

Well I think after bitcoin ethereum is the next in line, though I don't always look at altcoins but I consider Ethereum been the best among other altcoins, am pretty sure that everyone will like to make ethereum their favorite altcoins, the reason why I choose ethereum over other altcoins is because ethereum is good for long term holding and it also has a good potential.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
DiMarxist

Activity: 294
Merit: 212

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 10:11:51 PM

My favorite altcoin is Monero and because it decentralized system like bitcoin which nobody can control your funds.oe coins. Though I have not made use of it but I just like the way the project is designed. And if I will invest in other altcoins I will also add it up to the portfolio and why I have not invested in it because, I don't have enough cash after invested in bitcoin. So my next plans might be it.

Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 06:31:14 AM

Well I think after bitcoin ethereum is the next in line, though I don't always look at altcoins but I consider Ethereum been the best among other altcoins, am pretty sure that everyone will like to make ethereum their favorite altcoins, the reason why I choose ethereum over other altcoins is because ethereum is good for long term holding and it also has a good potential.
I agree with you, Ethereum is the most valuable coin after Bitcoin. Ethereum is on top of all the altcoins. We have also seen the Ethereum coin go up and down with the rise and fall of Bitcoin's value. Not everyone will invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum as I say or as you say because the needs are different for different people. Some want profit in short term and some want profit in long term. By the way, I have invested in Ethereum myself, I am hopeful that holding the Ethereum coin for the long term like Bitcoin will give a good result in the future.

MeGold666

Activity: 42
Merit: 40

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 09:16:15 AM

Monero, because it solves what other only promise to solve.
Bushdark

Activity: 896
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 09:47:19 AM

My favorite altcoin is Monero and because it decentralized system like bitcoin which nobody can control your funds.oe coins. Though I have not made use of it but I just like the way the project is designed. And if I will invest in other altcoins I will also add it up to the portfolio and why I have not invested in it because, I don't have enough cash after invested in bitcoin. So my next plans might be it.
Why do you choose Monero as your favorite coin? Just because it is decentralized?
There are many decentralized projects in the market that are doing very well with high movement which you can do research about them and hold for as long as you wanted. I don't choose a favorite because of whether it is decentralized or centralized but because of how fast I can make profit maybe for long term or short term. This is what attract me and make me choose projects that are good for investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀