Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:40:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As bitcoin is rising what is your plans  (Read 502 times)
Onyeeze (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 151

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 07:19:26 PM

When you check you will see that bitcoin price is rising day and night and what price do you think that will be maximum price of bitcoin this year and before we enters 2024, and again what will you advice people to do as the price of bitcoin is increasing, will you advice people to buy now or will you tell people around your neighbourhood who is lovers of bitcoin to wait until the price is down before you buy bitcoin, as a cryptocurrency investors I will like you to make sure you have drop your own suggestion of the price poll of bitcoin this ending of year 2023 December 31st

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amphenomenon

Activity: 504
Merit: 326

Hope Jeremiah 17vs7

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2023, 08:37:17 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

When you check you will see that bitcoin price is rising day and night and what price do you think that will be maximum price of bitcoin this year and before we enters 2024,
The market is bullish and will continue like this even after the end of the year and so bitcoin price will continue to rise and may likely get to $50,000 before the end of the year or maybe more than Grin.

and again what will you advice people to do as the price of bitcoin is increasing, will you advice people to buy now or will you tell people around your neighbourhood who is lovers of bitcoin to wait until the price is down before you buy bitcoin

Buy and HODL bitcoin because bitcoin price will continue to surge even after the end of the year and what will make it drop would be its halving coming up next year, keeping every other thing constant, with this I don't see any reason why advising someone to get bitcoin now would be a bad investment plan now.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Mr.suevie

Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2023, 08:43:24 PM

When you check you will see that bitcoin price is rising day and night and what price do you think that will be maximum price of bitcoin this year and before we enters 2024, and again what will you advice people to do as the price of bitcoin is increasing, will you advice people to buy now or will you tell people around your neighbourhood who is lovers of bitcoin to wait until the price is down before you buy bitcoin, as a cryptocurrency investors I will like you to make sure you have drop your own suggestion of the price poll of bitcoin this ending of year 2023 December 31st
For me I think the only thing people should do now as is to actually be careful thats of you are holding your coins and if you are not then you should do so now and maybe even diversify your investment if you are the type that actually wants quick cash from your investment because there are some altcoins these period especially the bull season that do tend to fetch short term investor lots of cash if you find the right one. So many people face this particular challenge with Bitcoin rising which is selling at the wrong time because if the anxiety and anxiousness of seeing little profits added to their portfolio but only if they can hold it a little longer they would discover that would be more better.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
adultcrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 09:13:09 PM

I don't want to set unrealistic target but I believe that Bitcoin will stay above $40k bu the end of this year. One reason for this is because plenty people are already buying Bitcoin to hold for long at least until the halving. So since there will be no major dump, I don't think price will drop hard.

Besides, since next year is halving, an event the whole Bitcoin community is looking up to and preparing to cash out, the bullish sentiment is expected to start this year. This agrees with what I stated before that many people are already taking position to prepare for rhe bull run that will following from the Bitcoin halving of next year.

My plan is to join the smart guys that are already buying now because the longer the wait, the higher price go. Today Bitcoin price is above $37k and it might go higher soon since the momentum is still high.

Jaycoinz

Activity: 294
Merit: 152

God is All

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2023, 10:20:03 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

The best and reasonable to do is to start accumulating now that's if don't have any investment but if you do then now you be the time of relaxing and making more plans to buy more to add to your portfolio because Bitcoin doesn't seem to disappoint and we all have seen this through different years of the price actually reaching and crushing a new ATH. Bitcoin is something that everyone should HODL now although it is not yet certain of how the price will be by the end of the year but if the price actually continues like this then a 45-50k target can be crushed.

Asiska02

Activity: 798
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2023, 10:36:07 PM

The market is bullish and everyone that have not bought any coin will feel they’ve miss out on this already. We can’t tell where the market is leading us to but that shouldn’t make you not to invest even now. The market is still at the early stage of the bullish trend, so investing now isn’t a bad idea. My market anticipation for the month of December is $40K and nothing less than that, the market will continue to be bullish till then. If a little alteration occurs that will lead to correction, i will still anticipate it between the price range of $38-$40K.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Spaceman1000$

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 10:49:16 PM

Since the price of Bitcoin is is rising like you said, the best plan is for you to continue to hold your coin till the price gets to certain targeted price that is suitable with your plan.
But if you say you want to start buying now it will be on the expensive side, because the price is high, so sellers are the ones that are gaining more thought the price can go higher, the best time to buy is when the price is low.

EluguHcman

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2023, 10:50:36 PM

When you check you will see that bitcoin price is rising day and night and what price do you think that will be maximum price of bitcoin this year and before we enters 2024,
This is an unassumable task because if I have the capacity I think even Satoshi would wonder what kind of investor I am because I will be winning the "Bitcoin price prediction games" in back to back 😆.

and again what will you advice people to do as the price of bitcoin is increasing, will you advice people to buy now or will you tell people around your neighbourhood who is lovers of bitcoin to wait until the price is down before you buy bitcoin, as a cryptocurrency investors I will like you to make sure you have drop your own suggestion of the price poll of bitcoin this ending of year 2023 December 31st
As long as I am able to take control over my emotions towards Bitcoin investments, I am certainly not going to convince anyone or create any form of personal promotion campaign to anyone as a trigger to the increments of Bitcoin rate.
If I must talk to anyone about Bitcoin, I am particularly going to talk about the potentials of its forward biased and reverse biased and not specifically based at the enticing manners. Since the value rate of Bitcoin is high, so as high amount is also expected to be invested if one must earn appreciatively profits so the risk to paste one into the Bitcoin industry would be very highily expensive too.

Promocodeudo

Activity: 378
Merit: 182

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2023, 10:58:46 PM

People that have missed out when the price was very low, I think your time is now don't wait further, because something is fishy, in the aspect of telling people in your neighborhood to invest, this will amount to making decisions for them, I will always say that you can tell them about the trends if they are interested, after that, they have to be left to make the investment decision themselves, this will exempt you from any likely occurrence to us and anyone out there, this opportunity doesn't come all the time, make sure you continue to accumulate, as a knowledgeable bitcoin we know what the time is it, we have play by the rules, for us not to regret, for you to be a lover of bitcoin I assume that you know what's on now, do the needful.

Y3shot

Activity: 574
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 11:18:48 PM

will you advice people to buy now or will you tell people around your neighbourhood who is lovers of bitcoin to wait until the price is down before you buy bitcoin, as a cryptocurrency investors I will like you to make sure you have drop your own suggestion of the price poll of bitcoin this ending of year 2023 December 31st
I'm not sure if the price of bitcoin will come down more than the way it is for people to buy bitcoin to invest in bitcoin,  the price of bitcoin will keeps on increasing.  I don't think the price of bitcoin right now will be bad for people not to buy bitcoin now, bitcoin is going is going beyond mire than this and I think if people buy Bitcoin to invest now it won't be bad,  good profit will be made. In the last bull market bitcoin price was about $69 , with this from the last market it is possible for bitcoin to hit more than the price in the last bull market.

Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 756
Merit: 180

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2023, 11:31:01 PM

My plan sincerely for now is to observe and wait for the price to reduce. Am also waiting on the halving and possibly with a DCA strategy after this even if the price as at then may be same or way higher than as it is currently.
I still trade BTC though, but the trading is only when I make P2P payments, withdrawals or trading between pairs. Not like a full-time or merchant trader in anyway.

Pi-network314159

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 01:16:56 AM

Since the price of Bitcoin is is rising like you said, the best plan is for you to continue to hold your coin till the price gets to certain targeted price that is suitable with your plan.
But if you say you want to start buying now it will be on the expensive side, because the price is high, so sellers are the ones that are gaining more thought the price can go higher, the best time to buy is when the price is low.
I don't think this is necessary now, no time is too expensive for buying bitcoin except you are short term Holder or bitcoin trader. If you continue waiting for Bitcoin to be low before you buy, you might be missing out or get disappointed. Already we are in the starting stage of the bullrun, and it has not reach the hight of being afraid that is too high to buy. When you want to invest in bitcoin always have that mindset that you are embarking on a long journey that will be profitable in the nearest future. For example if you buy Bitcoin now and set you plan to be like ten years from now that is 2 bullrun because it takes 8years to aquare 2bullrun so I think after 2bullish market Bitcoin can never be the same. Is just like a retirement savings but if you set your mind on cashing out too quick you might be missing out. Or probably regret just many are regretting right now.
Onyeeze (OP)

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 03:20:54 AM

My plan sincerely for now is to observe and wait for the price to reduce. Am also waiting on the halving and possibly with a DCA strategy after this even if the price as at then may be same or way higher than as it is currently.
I still trade BTC though, but the trading is only when I make P2P payments, withdrawals or trading between pairs. Not like a full-time or merchant trader in anyway.
What of if the price still dey go up as e dey go now you wwey want wait make the price come down you self go still wait make the price come down for you get plan to be buy, if you wan buy for small time investment e no need to dey do your thing the wey you like to do your things, because when you dey do your things like say you wan wait for the price to cum down e fit be say the price go cum reach 45k and if reach 45k that means next year go carry the price dey go high any way e like

Hatchy

Activity: 392
Merit: 460

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 06:32:24 AM

The market is bullish and will continue like this even after the end of the year and so bitcoin price will continue to rise and may likely get to $50,000 before the end of the year or maybe more than Grin.
We can't be certain for sure but from the look of the market now, it might remain this way till the end of the year. Even if it's to drop it probably will still be within the range of 36k-37k price. As for those wanting to get some Bitcoin, the best time is now. That's if you are ready. Every single price you come across for now should be your dip because the next time you come to check you might be shocked to see a whole new price level. So if you want to buy, make up your mind now and give it a shot. I don't see the price of Bitcoin coming down anytime soon.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
DEAstriker

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 08:01:55 AM

If you continue waiting for Bitcoin to be low before you buy, you might be missing out or get disappointed. So as a Cryptocurrency investors it can be high-risk and volatile. It is generally recommended to diversify your investment portfolio, not invest more than you can afford to lose, and make informed decisions based on your own financial situation and risk tolerance. Timing the market and trying to predict price movements is challenging, so it's best to consider a long-term investment approach rather than trying to time short-term price fluctuations.
Jegileman

Activity: 322
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 08:07:59 AM

I won’t advise anyone to hold on and not to buy bitcoin even as it is rising now. The market is full of uncertainty and we might be approaching the bull market already which will make it difficult for the price to come down to a lower price. The price have just started rising and it’s still showing a green sign that it will continue in that form for a longer period of time, if you have money now, try and invest and you won’t regret it later even if the price decides to come down later, it will be for a short period of time before it continues its bullish form again. We shouldn’t miss out on this price and later buy at an higher price. If you have some money, put some into bitcoin now. By end of December, the price should be between $38K - $45K.

Gozie51

Activity: 2464
Merit: 621

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 10:06:01 AM

I think that my guess will be that the price can touch $40,000 by this month ending and after that we may have it drop a little as a correction is needed before the year ends. So if it doesn't happen this month then it may happen next month and we could enter new year with the expectation of bull from the halving. However, it is still a better decision to DCA now incase the correction didn't happen before halving. We may not see this range of price again after halving.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Dripplurd

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 07:12:45 PM

The market is bullish and everyone that have not bought any coin will feel they’ve miss out on this already. We can’t tell where the market is leading us to but that shouldn’t make you not to invest even now. The market is still at the early stage of the bullish trend, so investing now isn’t a bad idea. My market anticipation for the month of December is $40K and nothing less than that, the market will continue to be bullish till then. If a little alteration occurs that will lead to correction, i will still anticipate it between the price range of $38-$40K.

For me i think you should just buy and hold on for some months, because for me oo i think 2 things are involve in these issue of the rising of the bitcoin let me say in some days time now e fit still rise again  and e fit still fall at the same time so for me oo my people we need to be very very careful of that.
Mate2237

Activity: 700
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2023, 08:14:37 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2), Su-asa (2)

Na to hodle until e reach the All Time High. The maximum price of bitcoin this year will be at the rate of $40,000 US dollar. I am giving this prediction base on the price increase every day. And the early next year of 2024 bitcoin the price will hit $42+k. I will advise people to buy now because the price is still low for them to accumulate and hodle for the ATH.

For now bitcoin price will not come down again until after the ATH and the price at the all time high will be at the rate of $80,000 to $100,000. Though the price of bitcoin is unpredictable because the way it moves, im dey come down dey go up. So when you come dey predict and u fail e dey won kind. Early part of December im go hit $39+ then before December go end im go enter the $40+k so make everyone wey get money now start to buy and hodle.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DEAstriker

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 08:19:13 PM

I will fist consider my goals and objectives in bitcoin and then invest for a long time term so that I will gain more of my investment or become an active trader. And the most important thing I will do for myself is to educate myself on the risks and rewards when I make my investment in bitcoin and how it works too.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: