Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:12:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Imaginary Future  (Read 858 times)
lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 11:25:54 AM

It's always advisible to invest for the future but we also have to try and enjoy the present. There's a difference when you can't enjoy the present with the money you make because you have too many responsibilities and when you can't enjoy the present because you're saving for the future. We have to try to do things that will make us happy and keep our minds in sane. The purpose of an investment is to have a better life in future, but it doesn't mewn we have to live s very unhappy life now.
Life is meaningless of we're not happy so go on that vacation, buy the things you want but try to live within yoir means. The problem raises when you try to go above your means.
There should be a balance between the two. You shouldn't ignore saving money or making investment but you should also not make yourself and your family suffer and live a miserable life just because you have to prepare for the future because your future means nothing if you are not living a good life right now. I know that preparing for a better future for yourself and your family is a great thing but that doesn't make your present useless which means that you should equally invest in your present.

And it's not just about money, a lot of people tend to spend no time with their friends and families because they are busy making more money so that they can save or invest for their future, they don't realize that they are wasting their golden years and when they get into the future, they will wish that they had spent more time with their loved ones instead because money and everything else can come any time, but you can't have your loved ones around forever.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arjunmujay

Activity: 672
Merit: 161

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2023, 01:25:17 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

Do you ever feel like that being after saving or investing for future you forget to live in the present? You don't buy the things you want to or don't go after experiences you want because you'd rather save/invest for future instead.
I think realistically, indeed investing for the future will be very promising, especially if you invest with bitcoin or layer 1 coins. but you also have to think, in addition to having fun in the future we are living today. and will not know when we will die and leave all the assets we have. so my view, have fun for today and the future.

I myself started organizing my finances from now on. i allocate about 40% for future investments, and more for current needs. why only 40% for future investments? because i live in today, and assume that what i invest in does not exist, so I don't think too much about the asset. and maybe I will inherit it to my children.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4447

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 01:32:19 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

budgeting is the answer

EG those that are full on anal about saving.. budget it
for instance
new bedframe and mattress every 8 years (expect 4 years incase of damage) $1200 / 48months = $25/month to save
new fridge freezer every 6 years (expect 3 years incase of damage) $600 / 36months = $17/month to save
new washing machine every 6 years (expect 3 years incase of damage) $400 / 36months = $12/month to save
new boiler every 10 years (expect 5 years incase of damage) $2500 / 60months = $42/month to save
new PC every 6 years(expect 3 years incase of damage) $600 / 36months = $17/month to save
meaning you would put aside $113 a month to cover appliences whereby within a few months you can cover if one of them stopped working

and then set a budget for hobbies. that way because its part of a budget there is no guilt in spending because its part of your affordability plan
and then set a budget for "f**k U money" hobbies. buy anything in that budget there is no guilt in spending because its part of your affordability plan

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
syedakhlaque

Activity: 396
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 02:02:11 PM

Every human would like to live in the world of dreams. Every human has dreams. But living in the world of thoughts and dreams is not a good thing. There is no limit to human thought and likewise no limit to desires. Therefore, we cannot depend on the imaginary future. But sometimes ،it feels good and the heart wants us not to get out of the settlement of these thoughts.
But despite all this, life and its economic problems are very bitter and painful. We have to face these problems bravely. So we should make effort to improve our finance.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
shawonngp

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2023, 03:17:19 PM

Everyone has a lot of dreams about the future but not everyone has a plan for it or even if they want to it becomes difficult to save money because as like i have a family and it's costs a lot of money to manage family and also myself, even i need money in a month more than my monthly income.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: