Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:44:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: #HODLing is not a smooth journey  (Read 1689 times)
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 504
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2023, 12:09:23 PM

Holding has been a smooth ride no doubt and I fully agree with that. You will surely get full success of this decision when you take investment hold plan. To hold is to be patient and we know that the fruit of patience is always sweet, so if it is held for the future, we know that good results will come from it. That's why cryptocurrency bitcoin investment holding is the smoothest method, so this hold is a way to change a person's life. When you take the advice of trading instead of investing, you can lose money in it and there is a possibility that your funds will go to zero. And trading is not a good move for everyone because of the volatility of the market and you may lose a lot of losses and lose your patience. As a good move by an individual I think investing and holding for long term is a great initiative and will be successful in future.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bananington

Activity: 1414
Merit: 344

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 12:21:45 PM

HODLing requires one to be very disciplined or at least have a bit of discipline to some degree, that there is consistency in maintaining a DCA plan. Even if one payment period is missed for unforseen circumstances, the next shouldn't, or the rhythm shouldn't in this order, so as one becomes too laxy to continue.

It really isn't easy trying to HoDL while one has responsibility to a family, sick or ailling parents to look out for, bills to pay to ensure the smooth running of the home. Still, I believe there would be the regular salary or savings account with the banks and would even have some funds tucked away for insurance and all this is expected to be maintained too while investment in HODLing is in effect.

I would even get to believe that singles should have more achievable success with a HODLing investment plan for a duration up to even a decade, if they are disciplined enough and believe in crypto currency/BTC,  having done enough research and can adhere to security tips of keeping their seed phrases safe.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 12:48:02 PM

BTC's critical period may have passed after taking a hit some time ago and now it may just be a matter of waiting for the price to reverse upwards but all possibilities can still happen in this money market.
That's not quite an absolute blow to Bitcoin because corrections of small amounts are quite common in Bitcoin because in the past such things also happened frequently in Bitcoin. As long as market conditions remain good and holders and investors are not hit by news that causes them to panic, I think everyone will still see an increase in the price of Bitcoin this year. Although holding Bitcoin is not an easy matter for some people in conditions like today.

For those who have bought BTC some time ago, even though the OP said HODLing is not a smooth journey, it really provides an opportunity if it hasn't come out until they are ready to sell it at a price they consider appropriate.
The point of HODLing is not a smooth journey, namely that you must have patience and calm when holding Bitcoin even though it is being battered by various news and conditions like today. Because Bitcoin holders must always feel safe and comfortable in storing Bitcoin and in overcoming any problems that come into their lives so that they will not disturb the Bitcoin they have stored to see and get a more appropriate price when they want to sell it. Because the current price is also very reasonable for those who once bought Bitcoin at $25K.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 01:08:00 PM

I think Holdling is a simple concept but not everyone understands it and acts correctly. More generally, it's like a strategy, a plan that requires patience, discipline, and certainty that won't waver, it's like showing loyalty. I understand that in today's investment genre, being flexible, proactive and constantly changing plans to maintain profits is a must. But combining them at the right time to create benefits is the most important ingredient in implementing plans on target.
Holding does not go smoothly because you have to overcome many temptations, greed, etc. Holding at the right time and with the right choice, keeping the right goal is not easy.

jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 02:19:59 PM

I believe hodling can be split into two categories: those who know how to evaluate and know the market, and those who do not. Many crypto investors rush in and invest without adequate understanding because someone told them to invest in crypto to make a lot of money. As a result, what Op stated is likely true for investors that lack expertise. Those that have wisdom, on the other hand, know when to sell and when to buy again.
And those that who don't know how to evaluate the market looks smarter than those that are experimental with trading and didn't find any success on it.
There are times that the lesser efforts that we do is actually productive than of those that have been trying hard but they don't know what they're  up to in reality.
That's why if those holders just hold because somebody said so and they have obeyed, I guess they're smarter than of those that keeps on trading without knowing how to execute it properly.
It's because that those who did lesser efforts are the ones who didn't rush for the money. They only invest what they can afford to lose and didn't make trading as their primary source of income. Those who are trying hard in trading, study a lot without enough sleep, are the one who experienced big loses in trading. Lack of sleep and losing trades can affect your emotions that's why most of them spend more time in trading. Sometimes, instead of learning to be profitable, their mind is equipped with different strategy that will lead them to lose more money.

Mastering one strategy is better than having multiple strategies.
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2023, 02:27:26 PM

I still think that #HODLing is much better than trading. This has happened several times where we have seen the price of BTC go up, then go down and then go up several times. When that happens I often regret that I would have preferred to trade rather than hold my assets. HODLers just need extraordinary patience to reap the benefits. And it's not easy for everyone to do even though it's actually a pretty simple thing.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 07:10:11 PM

I believe hodling can be split into two categories: those who know how to evaluate and know the market, and those who do not. Many crypto investors rush in and invest without adequate understanding because someone told them to invest in crypto to make a lot of money. As a result, what Op stated is likely true for investors that lack expertise. Those that have wisdom, on the other hand, know when to sell and when to buy again.
And those that who don't know how to evaluate the market looks smarter than those that are experimental with trading and didn't find any success on it.
There are times that the lesser efforts that we do is actually productive than of those that have been trying hard but they don't know what they're  up to in reality.
That's why if those holders just hold because somebody said so and they have obeyed, I guess they're smarter than of those that keeps on trading without knowing how to execute it properly.
It's because that those who did lesser efforts are the ones who didn't rush for the money. They only invest what they can afford to lose and didn't make trading as their primary source of income. Those who are trying hard in trading, study a lot without enough sleep, are the one who experienced big loses in trading. Lack of sleep and losing trades can affect your emotions that's why most of them spend more time in trading. Sometimes, instead of learning to be profitable, their mind is equipped with different strategy that will lead them to lose more money.

So you do say that it would be better that you should be sitting idle and wont really be making any actions towards your trading? It doesnt seems right yet there would be people who could really put up some risks

and really that willing to learnt up trading knowing that this is a career that something that could give out some chance for them to earn money on which it is really just that normal that you would be experiencing
unfortunate events. If you are someone who doesnt really like to experience those unfortunate conditions or simply losing money then this venture isnt for you and you would really be just rather holding
than on making yourself do make some active trading on which it is really just that a common approach.

Holding is someones really choice because usually people do have particular reasons on why they are holding, whether they cant just bare up with the risks involved
or they dont really have the time for them to make out such venture and focuses out something.
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 07:34:27 PM

I still think that #HODLing is much better than trading. This has happened several times where we have seen the price of BTC go up, then go down and then go up several times. When that happens I often regret that I would have preferred to trade rather than hold my assets. HODLers just need extraordinary patience to reap the benefits. And it's not easy for everyone to do even though it's actually a pretty simple thing.

Holding requires calm heart and calm mind as well. Those who have holdings in different coins then they know how to manage the things if market goes green and how we should behave when the market goes green. It mostly create problem for those who didn't keep their backup money for their investment then Holding would be a big problem for them. For those who have money in their hand, any time they can offer it to their trades, they can easily hold.

Patience in every trade should be need, not for a single trader but for all the trader. Sometimes trading plays with those who are much experience and with those who have good trading skills also.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 08:56:48 PM

When you're holding, there will be alot of situations around that may warrant releasing for sale because you have just been left with no other option than to sell, this is also another reaso why it is always discouraged that we use money to invest when we cannot afford the process involved in holding the money tied down on the Investment until it's the right time to release them, i will say this that it's not about holding jist like that, we need to understand the reason for that and what comes in demand for it as well.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 09:10:53 PM

When you're holding, there will be alot of situations around that may warrant releasing for sale because you have just been left with no other option than to sell, this is also another reaso why it is always discouraged that we use money to invest when we cannot afford the process involved in holding the money tied down on the Investment until it's the right time to release them, i will say this that it's not about holding jist like that, we need to understand the reason for that and what comes in demand for it as well.

And it's also a big test for us to really hold, just imagine, week after week just grinding it out and then most of the times we will be tempted to sell specially if we look at our portfolio and it's gaining some profits.

Nevertheless, we shouldn't as this is a long game, we need to be very patience and stay focus of accumulating and looking for the future. Our long term goal is to save as much as we can and we will only sell it during the bull run or at least when we approaches the all time high. So yeah, it's not a smooth journey as others might have seen it. I have been in this situation, holding for at least a year and I will say it's really very difficult but I was able to withstand and now I'm no longer affected by the price movement, whether it's going down or there is a huge jump.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 09:13:17 PM

#DUMP
#FUD
#NEGATIVE PNL
#SCARED ON GOING TO ZERO
#NEGATIVE NEWS

You would be needing to sustain yourself in all of these things when you do deal up with this market. It is needing that kind of emotion on which it could be hardly
be that affected or something which will really be that giving doubts into the money you had investment. Holding? Sounds easy but you would be needing to
sustain on everything that you would be encountering along the way.

Diamond hands is never been that simple specially if we do speak on holding for 5-10 years? All of these things mentioned above
is something that you would be needing to endure.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2023, 10:36:42 AM

Holding has been a smooth ride no doubt and I fully agree with that. You will surely get full success of this decision when you take investment hold plan. To hold is to be patient and we know that the fruit of patience is always sweet, so if it is held for the future, we know that good results will come from it. That's why cryptocurrency bitcoin investment holding is the smoothest method, so this hold is a way to change a person's life. When you take the advice of trading instead of investing, you can lose money in it and there is a possibility that your funds will go to zero. And trading is not a good move for everyone because of the volatility of the market and you may lose a lot of losses and lose your patience. As a good move by an individual I think investing and holding for long term is a great initiative and will be successful in future.

No matter what coins you hold in this field of crypto space, whether Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency, as long as you are sure it has demand and potential in the future, go for it. If you have that much confidence, that's fine.

As long as, in the end, no matter what the result is, you are ready for what can happen. Bitcoin is a given that you will get a profit there; if you hold it in the long term, you will get your rewards. That's it.

slapper
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1096

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 12:57:49 PM

So you do say that it would be better that you should be sitting idle and wont really be making any actions towards your trading? It doesnt seems right yet there would be people who could really put up some risks

and really that willing to learnt up trading knowing that this is a career that something that could give out some chance for them to earn money on which it is really just that normal that you would be experiencing
unfortunate events. If you are someone who doesnt really like to experience those unfortunate conditions or simply losing money then this venture isnt for you and you would really be just rather holding
than on making yourself do make some active trading on which it is really just that a common approach.

Holding is someones really choice because usually people do have particular reasons on why they are holding, whether they cant just bare up with the risks involved
or they dont really have the time for them to make out such venture and focuses out something.
Active trading requires engagement and market trend research. Holding has such subtlety, right? Not only risk aversion, but strategic choice. For many, holding shows a strong understanding of market cycles. It's not uncommon for holders to watch market dynamics for the opportune timing. This takes time and market psychology knowledge. Selectively active, not inactive. Doesn't this demonstrate wisdom?

Holding or trading actively often depends on personal circumstances and psychology. Some find trading thrilling because it matches their risk tolerance and lifestyle. Others hold because they want long-term stability, meet time limitations, or accept risk. Knowing yourself is more than risk-aversion. In investing, isn't knowing and following one's financial psychology crucial?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
dezoel
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1072

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 04:16:41 PM

For me it’s the other way around, I missed the chance to sell a coin on the highs, which would have brought me a huge amount, but I hoped that the project would continue to grow, in the end my investments went down minus 90% and I’ve already been waiting for about two years, but TVL is still  very far.  My advice: do not miss the opportunity to lock in your profits.
You can't expect great returns without any problems from altcoins, especially if they are new in the market. The initial hype of a project or a coin doesn't show the actual potential of it and it can be deceiving most of the time. People often make the mistake of buying cryptocurrencies that they see gaining value when they are listed in big exchanges and they start thinking that they are great projects and they can gain more value in the future if they are so good at the beginning.

However, the reality is, a coin gets pumped when it's newly listed in an exchange because people buy in large quantities to get profits and the same people will sell their coins as quickly as possible once the coin goes up which makes its price to take a big plunge and then it barely manages to go there very soon.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Bitstar_coin (OP)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2023, 07:12:44 PM

For me it’s the other way around, I missed the chance to sell a coin on the highs, which would have brought me a huge amount, but I hoped that the project would continue to grow, in the end my investments went down minus 90% and I’ve already been waiting for about two years, but TVL is still  very far.  My advice: do not miss the opportunity to lock in your profits.
You can't expect great returns without any problems from altcoins, especially if they are new in the market. The initial hype of a project or a coin doesn't show the actual potential of it and it can be deceiving most of the time. People often make the mistake of buying cryptocurrencies that they see gaining value when they are listed in big exchanges and they start thinking that they are great projects and they can gain more value in the future if they are so good at the beginning.

However, the reality is, a coin gets pumped when it's newly listed in an exchange because people buy in large quantities to get profits and the same people will sell their coins as quickly as possible once the coin goes up which makes its price to take a big plunge and then it barely manages to go there very soon.

Hype is good sometimes because it draws a lot of attention and a possible long-term holders, the only down side is when the team rely on hype more than actually working to give the project good utility.
Projects with lots of hype usual owns big community support it is now left for the team to utilise such opportunity.

In most cases, hyped project also has better opportunity to get listed in centralized exchanges because of the massive support from the community and a likelihood of huge trading volume  too. In any project there will always be paper hands it doesn't stop a potential from progressing.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 518
Merit: 328

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2023, 07:40:51 PM

The experience you talking about is different from the hodling and probably you are saying trading and gambling then we will know that their ways are not smoothly.

It’s obvious that the OP is talking about bitcoin investment; there is nothing here that looks similar to trading or gambling. The OP is talking about how difficult it is to hold bitcoin for a very long period of time, which is true. Holding bitcoin for some years is not an easy task to do for you to be seeing your hard-earned money go low. What do you think is an easy thing to do? Nah, mate, obviously not. However, what the experience is talking about is that he has missed some opportunities when in the crypto space. If he used those opportunities, he could have made money out of crypto now, but due to a lack of patience, he refuses to hold some bitcoin, and that is what he means by experience.

Because what I feel when there is a decline or even an increase in the price of bitcoin, I always really want to sell the bitcoin that I have. However, I always remember the initial basis for deciding to invest in bitcoin. With this, I can better fight desires and fears when the market is not good.

With patience, everything is possible. Don’t get tired, and don’t put such worry on yourself again. If not, you may mistakenly sell your holdings one day. Anytime you see the market go down, there is nothing to worry about unless you invest the amount you cannot afford to lose, because that is what is affecting some investors. However, when the market increases, don’t sell. We still hope for more than the current price of bitcoin, which will happen, so therefore, live your investment. No matter how the market turns up, there is still time to get your money back with profit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 07:41:03 PM

Holding is of course the most effective strategy for getting bigger profits in the future, in contrast to daily, weekly or monthly trading. It must be admitted that holding is not an easy matter, there will definitely be a lot of temptation and honing patience. Patience is simple, but very difficult to practice, every minute or even second there are many temptations. However, if we succeed in passing all these temptations, BTC will save our finances in the future.

What is certain is that the results of holding BTC have many benefits. If we are diligent in buying BTC and holding it for a long period of time, then in the future profits will double by themselves. Don't waste the opportunity to buy BTC and hold it, when you are old you will realize that you don't have any assets. Time goes on, the time we have passed, whether we use it well or not, will never come back again. If we understand this, then Holding btc will not be that difficult.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 07:43:57 PM

Active trading requires engagement and market trend research. Holding has such subtlety, right? Not only risk aversion, but strategic choice. For many, holding shows a strong understanding of market cycles. It's not uncommon for holders to watch market dynamics for the opportune timing. This takes time and market psychology knowledge. Selectively active, not inactive. Doesn't this demonstrate wisdom?

Holding or trading actively often depends on personal circumstances and psychology. Some find trading thrilling because it matches their risk tolerance and lifestyle. Others hold because they want long-term stability, meet time limitations, or accept risk. Knowing yourself is more than risk-aversion. In investing, isn't knowing and following one's financial psychology crucial?
Risk tolerance would really be that definitely be totally different on each person and this is why decisions made would really be that entirely be different to each other on which there are some
who might really be taking up some long term holds and there are some who do plans on making some active trading and this would really be entirely be depending on how they would really be that
able to handle such scenario nor situation because we know that when it comes to risks tolerance then each person does have their own threshold on how far they could really be
able to go further.

Holding is never been that a smooth journey considering on the ups and downs of this market and really like that you are seeing a upward market and then a few minutes it turns out to be going down.
Tons of possible factors on which it could possibly affect the overall market movement on which we know that this is really something that highly reactive to fuds and hypes.
This is why on the time that you do step your foot into this market then better you should accept it out and better get prepared on whatever things that you would be able to encounter.
Its never been a smooth journey and this is something that you should expect and be prepared on whatever things that could possibly happen along the way.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Wakate

Activity: 980
Merit: 519

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 07:56:55 PM

I think Holdling is a simple concept but not everyone understands it and acts correctly. More generally, it's like a strategy, a plan that requires patience, discipline, and certainty that won't waver, it's like showing loyalty. I understand that in today's investment genre, being flexible, proactive and constantly changing plans to maintain profits is a must. But combining them at the right time to create benefits is the most important ingredient in implementing plans on target.
Holding does not go smoothly because you have to overcome many temptations, greed, etc. Holding at the right time and with the right choice, keeping the right goal is not easy.
Holding is not difficult task and we need to be ready for us to be winners at the end of the day. There are people that can hold as long as they want but they can make the mistake of selling their holdings at the wrong timing. Timing the market is one of the ways we can make fast profits from the market. We don't need to be holding for too long, all we have to do is to make sure we hold and sell when the right time is here. If we have the habit of homing unnecessarily, we can be missing out at good time for us to be selling and trading our coins.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 06:27:46 AM

do you agree that you can just invest and not look back until you hit the target price?

for me i still like to check my coin from time to time and see if the price went down or up i try my best to stick with my plan which is to hodl but i still don’t feel confident enough to not look at it i know it will increase steadily and i don’t need to stress myself over short fluctuations but i don’t believe that just putting money in it and not checking it is wise

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: