Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:24:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to contribute to dao with earning?  (Read 90 times)
cafter (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 222

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2023, 08:05:45 AM

I am new to DAO want to contribute there and get paid.
please share you experience, tips, to how to become contributor at a DAO and build reputation.
and what are the best DAO's for contributing? is it worth it for earning a good income?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
November 26, 2023, 12:05:57 PM

please share you experience, tips, to how to become contributor at a DAO and build reputation.
and what are the best DAO's for contributing? is it worth it for earning a good income
You mean voting on dao? It has different requirements. Sometimes you need the tokens to vote and it only permitted you to vote but doesnt mean you earn somwthing from it. You earn from potential airdrop or a criteria for a new project to be eligible for a new project. But youll earn somw token staked since you locked up your tokens for voting.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 26, 2023, 12:24:15 PM

There is a good guide which I found on the Internet. How to Make Money With DAO: A Comprehensive Guide. There are multiple requirements to be part of DAO. There are multiple earnings sources and it depends on how big you have become in its ecosystem. I feel staking is one easy way to generate income.

cafter (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2023, 03:30:13 PM

You mean voting on dao? It has different requirements. Sometimes you need the tokens to vote and it only permitted you to vote but doesnt mean you earn somwthing from it. You earn from potential airdrop or a criteria for a new project to be eligible for a new project. But youll earn somw token staked since you locked up your tokens for voting.

I mean we can contribute something to a DAO like helping to develop something.
Managing the community, writing articles for them, etc. by contributing our service and experience we can get paid for it, in the form of their token.
I want to know what are some tips to find good DAO and how to make reputation there and work for them by getting paid.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2023, 03:36:37 PM

Managing the community, writing articles for them, etc. by contributing our service and experience we can get paid for it, in the form of their token.
I want to know what are some tips to find good DAO and how to make reputation there and work for them by getting paid.
Oh like a moderator? Probably there are but Im afraid the competition is quite huge as this work is probably with selection process and must be filtered with experience. Try to apply as mod to their social channel first and asked if theres vacancy. I thought you are asking for dao rewards. But thats the thing I knew how to get it.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cafter (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2023, 04:20:09 PM

Oh like a moderator? Probably there are but Im afraid the competition is quite huge as this work is probably with selection process and must be filtered with experience. Try to apply as mod to their social channel first and asked if theres vacancy. I thought you are asking for dao rewards. But thats the thing I knew how to get it.

can you share some tips/experience? because i am new to this.
it's very difficult to get involved as a newbie/beginner.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
November 26, 2023, 04:30:00 PM

and what are the best DAO's for contributing? is it worth it for earning a good income?

You can contribute to DAO by participating on voting or by giving some idea for the community to vote.

Can you provide an example DAO you are describing because you can only get paid on DAO if you apply on a job posted by the team but the rest is just voting and suggesting of idea. Being a huge token holder is the best way to contribute on DAO since it’s all about voting on ideas.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2023, 06:32:53 PM

Consistency and quality contributions can help you get noticed. Look for DAOs with transparent governance and equitable reward schemes. MakerDAO, Uniswap, and DAOstack are a few famous DAOs. Actively participate in governance proposals and demonstrate a commitment to the DAO's goals. Some contributors earn well, it's crucial to balance expectations, as income can depend on factors like the DAO's financial health and your level of involvement.
VFalcon

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2023, 07:12:12 PM

A new tournament from fairspin called Cash Giving Day tournament has started there. Do you think the prize will be big as well? Because last time I managed to win 250$ and some guy in first place got 1150$.
Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 239

View Profile
November 27, 2023, 07:39:24 AM

I'm still curious to know how DAO makes money,  because from what I understand so far, they're decentralized and autonomous, a place where members share ideas and vote to choose preferred options. So how do they get the funds to pay their members? You said that members can contribute by helping to develop something, manage the community or write article for them, members get paid in their token. So how do they utilize these services by members to make money, and who do they sale them to? I'm asking because I'm having interest to join one DAO to give my services and get paid.

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2023, 07:42:43 AM

So how do they utilize these services by members to make money, and who do they sale them to? I'm asking because I'm having interest to join one DAO to give my services and get paid.
Maybe some dao have liquid finance services. Best example is stargate which have funds pooled on their stg platform. Everyone who locked stg can vote and before you can vote you need to stake stg which earns different rewards like usdt or op, or depends on the pool that are live. Also some stg tokens too.  Aside from that the token valuation of the project while holding those dao tokens. Sometime they partnered with other defi projects for some rewards, something like that.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
martinex

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2023, 08:12:41 AM

Judging from its meaning, Investment DAOs are a means of democratizing investment. DAOs usually operate without central authority, which means a lack of regulation and protection for contributors. But behind it all, choose a DAO that suits your interests and skills and use a safe platform to increase your chances of getting better assignments and pay future if you joined.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 27, 2023, 08:50:47 AM

can you share some tips/experience? because i am new to this.
He has already mentioned the tip of keep on applying and ask to projects if they've got some opening. Whether they will compensate you with little or not but if your aim is to gain experience. I think that's a good start for you to do so.

it's very difficult to get involved as a newbie/beginner.
If you are starting, it's really hard but once you get there and you have experience, everything is going to be easy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
November 27, 2023, 10:08:54 AM

~
I'd say that's the same for any type of project you're trying to enter as a newbie. Just keep learning and keep applying to projects. Maybe even ask for those who rejected you why you got rejected if possible and probably educate yourself to the ideas and skillsets that you're trying to contribute to the project since there can be various things you can apply for. The easiest would be as others have said, moderators since there's not much qualification needed really other than being able to spend time. If you want experience then try to look for big servers in Discord of your hobbies and apply as a moderator to get a hang of how things work as one.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Publictalk792

Activity: 294
Merit: 278

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2023, 10:40:04 AM

Here are some tips which you should keep in mind while you want to become a contributor in DAO.

1. Find the right DAO project
You should Choose DAO that match  with your interest with  your skills and values. Keep in mind some things like what the DAO do check its community and how it is running and check opportunities which they offer.By doing this you will get much knowledge about the project.

2. Involve with the community
You should join DAO communication channels like Discord or Telegram and involve in discussion. Ask questions where you have any problems and also share your ideas and knowledge. With this you will get good reputation in community.

3. Start with small and show what you can do?
You should start with  smaller tasks or projects to show your skills. By doing this you will get experiences and you will get trust within the DAO.

4. Contributing regularly
You should take part in the DAO projects and check its coding design marketing or anything else in which you are good. So by doing this you will practice more and get more experiences.

5. Ask for feedback and improve
You should ask contributors and the community members and get feedbacks about your work.Apply their advices and you should improve your work with their advices.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄