Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 10:21:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to store your seed phrase?  (Read 1329 times)
Sonia_123

Activity: 63
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 11:20:47 AM

Saving your seed phrase on an hardware wallet is the best by any means but the pattern that should be the best is engraving it on a wood or metal making it look like a signature , an italicized writeup and then beautify it and keep it in your home like a photo frame, if you did not tell anybody they would not know, people visiting or even family members will think it's an art work to beautify your home, you can have several of them kept in various rooms or anywhere you want to keep it .
Dunamisx

Activity: 910
Merit: 552

www.Artemis.co

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 06:18:22 PM

Saving your seed phrase on an hardware wallet is the best by any means but the pattern that should be the best is engraving it on a wood or metal making it look like a signature , an italicized writeup and then beautify it and keep it in your home like a photo frame, if you did not tell anybody they would not know, people visiting or even family members will think it's an art work to beautify your home, you can have several of them kept in various rooms or anywhere you want to keep it .

If we are looking for a best means of saving our seeds, then we must also consider how we could go about having this under a controlled privacy environment, whereby we are the only one to have access to seeing it and where its been stored, some will even go to the extend of using laminated sheet or engraved metallic sheet in saving their seeds, we should remember that using the online means should be completely avoided because its not safe

..A.R.T.E.M.I.S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
Kristiyana

Activity: 238
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 10:04:32 PM

You're absolutely right, I think that's the best way of saving our seed phrase, but you need to keep it in a private place where nobody will have access to it, but my question is that what if natural disaster occur or happen isn't going to affect it?

Fiasem20

Activity: 196
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 01:23:06 PM

You're absolutely right, I think that's the best way of saving our seed phrase, but you need to keep it in a private place where nobody will have access to it, but my question is that what if natural disaster occur or happen isn't going to affect it?
Mate this question you asked if really one factor that affects the physical aspect of securing our seed phrase.I came across a discussion in this board that talked about how we can secure our seed phrase physically in the face of natural disasters[Flood to be precise] and in the discussion the OP said our seed phrase can be encrypted on steel and titanium that can't be destroyed by water due to it's metallic properties.
Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5494383.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: