Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:03:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to store your seed phrase?  (Read 1305 times)
Rockstarguy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 590

God is great

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 11:07:20 AM

You're absolutely right splitting of seed phrase in multiple parts sometimes you might lose one part, I think is advisable to have the seed phrase all joined together in a hidden place, so as to avoid losing your seed phrase however,I don't split my seed phrase rather i put it in a very hidden place.
It's not advisable to split a seedphrase into two parts or more, if you want to have a protected backup, it's safer and more reliable to extend these words (passphrase) where the seedphrase is something you have and the passphrase is something you know.
Their is no need of splting the seedphrase and keeping it in a different location because sometimes things occur that you can just forget or something happens which you won't be able to get access to it. I believe when a seedphrase is being taking care of very well and placed in a secure place it is safe, but splitting it in a different location I think you will have a lot of works to do to make sure you don't forget these location.

Having the complete seedphrase in same location is even more safe than having it different location.  Sometimes we may be thinking we are trying to give the best security but instead just making things very complicated.

I believe as an investor many don't have just one wallet, people do have several wallets. Just imagine all the seedphrase of these wallets are splitted and kept in a different place, don't you think if you are not very careful it can be very confusing by missing everything up. Store your wallet seedphrase that will be simple for you but very difficult for other people to get access to it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sonia_123

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 11:20:47 AM

Saving your seed phrase on an hardware wallet is the best by any means but the pattern that should be the best is engraving it on a wood or metal making it look like a signature , an italicized writeup and then beautify it and keep it in your home like a photo frame, if you did not tell anybody they would not know, people visiting or even family members will think it's an art work to beautify your home, you can have several of them kept in various rooms or anywhere you want to keep it .
Dunamisx

Activity: 868
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 06:18:22 PM

Saving your seed phrase on an hardware wallet is the best by any means but the pattern that should be the best is engraving it on a wood or metal making it look like a signature , an italicized writeup and then beautify it and keep it in your home like a photo frame, if you did not tell anybody they would not know, people visiting or even family members will think it's an art work to beautify your home, you can have several of them kept in various rooms or anywhere you want to keep it .

If we are looking for a best means of saving our seeds, then we must also consider how we could go about having this under a controlled privacy environment, whereby we are the only one to have access to seeing it and where its been stored, some will even go to the extend of using laminated sheet or engraved metallic sheet in saving their seeds, we should remember that using the online means should be completely avoided because its not safe

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kristiyana

Activity: 196
Merit: 36

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 10:04:32 PM

You're absolutely right, I think that's the best way of saving our seed phrase, but you need to keep it in a private place where nobody will have access to it, but my question is that what if natural disaster occur or happen isn't going to affect it?

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Fiasem20

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 01:23:06 PM

You're absolutely right, I think that's the best way of saving our seed phrase, but you need to keep it in a private place where nobody will have access to it, but my question is that what if natural disaster occur or happen isn't going to affect it?
Mate this question you asked if really one factor that affects the physical aspect of securing our seed phrase.I came across a discussion in this board that talked about how we can secure our seed phrase physically in the face of natural disasters[Flood to be precise] and in the discussion the OP said our seed phrase can be encrypted on steel and titanium that can't be destroyed by water due to it's metallic properties.
Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5494383.0

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: