Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:41:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Idea and money are very important to investment.  (Read 1946 times)
angrybirdy

Activity: 994
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2023, 12:59:25 PM

Do you believe idea and money are very important in investment? Or can you succeed with money without idea in that investment.
How can you succeed in the first place if you're entering in a field that you have no knowledge at all? Everyone who's starting at something, especially in investments, they need to study and learn first in order to have an idea in mind what's their goal and how to achieve it. Even if you already have enough money to lose when starting an investment, you wouldn't want to waste your money by doing something you have no idea at all. Everything starts with an idea before it becomes a reality. You may have use your own money without having any idea in an investment, but you'd probably use other people and their idea for that. And that would still require a knowledge and idea for it to succeed.
On point! nowadays, we need to be more cautious and mindful when it come to put up a business or investments, we need to be more knowledgeable because money is involve once we started it. We all know how inflation rate in different countries affects people's daily life that's why we need to prevent wasting money. Before we decided to invest, you need to have enough funds for investment only. Have a plan, prioritize saving, and know the power of compounding. Lastly, the important part is never invest in something you do not fully understand.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Juse14

Activity: 938
Merit: 360

Duelbits

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 01:11:00 PM

If you have an idea, don't let money get in the way.
Many people have an idea for how they can benefit from an investment, but their enthusiasm is again broken by money problems, they don't have enough money if they have to invest in large amounts. But with the presence of krypto, now krypto has given a new color in the world of investment. Krypto has provided opportunities for anyone. Because in investing din krypto we can start investing from any amount. In accordance with our financial capabilities. So that everyone can immediately start their investment. But keep in mind that before starting an investment, and before filling the balance, then fill your head first.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2023, 01:23:10 PM

There is no investment that doesn't involve money. We all know that when we talk about investment, we should expect the money involved. That's why it's not enough that you just have money; you must have an idea or knowledge of the investment to choose, because if we don't have an idea, it's not unlikely that the capital that will be used for investment will be destroyed.

That's why others here say to invest wisely; that's true if we believe and appreciate every cent of our hard-earned money in these times. So, those two ideas and money should not be separated; they always go hand in hand.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 01:23:49 PM

We all know that to start any investment you need money first but more than money you need mindset, patience and hard work. Investment is a field where success is only a matter of time if you mix hard work and patience. There are many failure stories in investing and there are many reasons for that. However, investing requires calculation before investing you must check what is good for you and what is not good for you. There are no hard and fast rules for investing, different people invest differently and have different principles. Money alone is not enough to ensure success and fulfillment in investment life. Intelligence, knowledge and skills are critical to using money effectively, whether starting a business, supporting a family or contributing to society in a meaningful way. So, while having money is important, it is equally important to have the intelligence to use it wisely.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 01:31:45 PM

I was thinking that if you have money you can make a good income from any investment in the world without someone having the idea, until I met one young wealthy man in the flight yesterday and he saw me checking some coins price in my cryptocurrency wallet, and he begin to ask some questions related to cryptocurrency and, I responded to him in a way he begin to show some interest in cryptocurrency investment. Based on some orientation I gave to him in the flight made him to return the money I paid for flight when will got to our destination because, he gained some ideas from me in the flight that made me to bring this topic, Is there any way someone can survive only in money in a particular investment without acquire idea? Because I know that idea and money are very important to investors.

If you have idea on a particular investment, it will help you to follow the straight way that will lead you to some stage that will make you to believe that you are close to your destination of greatness, and if you have money and idea, very easy for you to grow higher in your investment which the two are very important to investors because, you will know the type of business to invest your money which you have the idea that it will bring a good profits to you in the future. Do you believe idea and money are very important in investment? Or can you succeed with money without idea in that investment.
Both idea and capital are crucial to run a successful business or investment. Without one of them, your business will far to succeed for long term. However, I also believe that experience or skills in running a business has also its vital role. Money and knowledge alone cannot guarantee success, but it should also comes with good performance to run a business or investment.

While experience may not be achieved for beginners, that's why they should learn from other people's experience because it can serve as their guide and direction as to how they'll run their investments without committing lots of errors and losses.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 02:12:44 PM

Is there any way someone can survive only in money in a particular investment without acquire idea? Because I know that idea and money are very important to investors.
In business, investing - money or capital is of utmost importance. Some people have very good, creative and wonderful investment ideas but they don't have the money. That idea eventually left them. Or they don't have enough capital to build and complete that idea in a unified way and ultimately fail. Some people who have idle money but lack ideas can choose another way by saving and using cyclical interest rates as profit (Short-term). Of course, that is a traditional way of investing and does not break through profits.

KiaKia

Activity: 686
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2023, 02:23:01 PM

It's better to have the idea than the money instead of having the money with no idea, those who have money with no ideas are people that luckily got rich or their parents pass down huge amount of money and properties to them before they passed away.

Such people will find it hard to grow their money because of lack of knowledge, and along the way they might end up losing a lot before they get smarter, and some even end up losing everything due to mismanagement, I choose idea and knowledge every freaking day.

I can remember that I spent like a whole year on Bitcoin and crypto learning, with no money to invest but I enjoyed it, like it's where I am supposed to be, I wanted the best for Bitcoin, the idea is so good that it suited my need, I focused so much that I wrote two books full of everything about bitcoin and block chain, they gradually I started making money off faucets and airdrops, after ideas comes money, let this sink into your head, it's a very solid way to start.
shawonngp

Activity: 758
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2023, 02:49:16 PM

Idea is first then money, both of necessary but if you have creative mind and good business ideas, i think money will be manage somehow like you have a way to loan money from banks but if you have no idea and you invest money then definitely you can not make money from your business, money will be wasted without plans and ideas.

Zanab247 (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 03:54:34 PM

Quote from: shawonngp
Idea is first then money, both of necessary but if you have creative mind and good business ideas, i think money will be manage somehow like you have a way to loan money from banks but if you have no idea and you invest money then definitely you can not make money from your business, money will be wasted without plans and ideas.
But you can get money before looking for idea, I believe you read what happened between me and that wealthy man I found in the flight that later paid for my flight tickets base on idea I impacted to him in the flight concerning cryptocurrency investment. He have the money but he was looking for idea which he got from me on that faithful day, but it is difficult to get money easy let the way you will have money and start looking for idea like the story I shared on this thread. 

I know the two are very important in investment but if you have money first before idea nothing wrong about that to me because, you can use your money to get the idea before investing in that particular business.

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2023, 03:56:29 PM

IMO, both play crucial roles in establishing a big business in future. Money or wealth for initial capital is very essential part for all early stage entrepreneurs to kickstart their ventures, while creative ideas are employed to develop the business's goals. We can consider it as a mutually reinforcing set of variables.

Important to note that these two variables not guarantee success in the end with our business. Failure is still possible if the market response doesn't suit with the planned strategies. Sometimes wee need luck to achieve optimal results.

Agree with you both are necessary and both have its own roles in your success. If you have creative ideas but your pocket is empty then you will not be able to proceed the process of growing wealth. Money comes through using some amount at start and if someone thinks that without investment he will make money then his thoughts are not yet mature.

Just focus on your strategies but if sometimes you don't achieve your desire goals then don't think that it's end of your courage but remember that after every failure there is a big chance of success so try once more and use some other strategies that will match with market condition.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
CageMabok

Activity: 980
Merit: 808

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 04:10:28 PM

But you can get money before looking for idea, I believe you read what happened between me and that wealthy man I found in the flight that later paid for my flight tickets base on idea I impacted to him in the flight concerning cryptocurrency investment. He have the money but he was looking for idea which he got from me on that faithful day, but it is difficult to get money easy let the way you will have money and start looking for idea like the story I shared on this thread. 
It is indeed more appropriate to look for money first than to look for ideas, but someone still doesn't have the money to carry out the idea, and I think what a rich man is doing to you in terms of aviation is something that is not very wrong. Because he is trying to appreciate the ideas you are telling him so he feels very helped by your ideas and makes him quite impressed.

I know the two are very important in investment but if you have money first before idea nothing wrong about that to me because, you can use your money to get the idea before investing in that particular business.
Because both must be considered important for carrying out investments, everyone needs to look for one of them to get the other so that they become more complete when they want to carry out their investments. However, I think what you are offering is also quite good where someone only needs to find money first which can then be used after someone gets an idea through someone else or uses that money to look for ideas through someone else. Because a very useful idea is also quite good knowledge for everyone who has a big desire to invest.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 04:29:04 PM

I was thinking that if you have money you can make a good income from any investment in the world without someone having the idea, until I met one young wealthy man in the flight yesterday and he saw me checking some coins price in my cryptocurrency wallet, and he begin to ask some questions related to cryptocurrency and, I responded to him in a way he begin to show some interest in cryptocurrency investment. Based on some orientation I gave to him in the flight made him to return the money I paid for flight when will got to our destination because, he gained some ideas from me in the flight that made me to bring this topic, Is there any way someone can survive only in money in a particular investment without acquire idea? Because I know that idea and money are very important to investors.

In the realm of investing, ideas serve as the foundation upon which profitable decisions are made. They provide the framework for evaluating potential opportunities, assessing risks, and developing effective investment strategies. Without a solid grasp of investment principles and the ability to identify promising opportunities, even ample financial resources can yield suboptimal results.

While money can undoubtedly open doors to investment opportunities, it's the ability to harness ideas and apply them strategically that truly distinguishes successful investors. Knowledge, experience, and the ability to make informed decisions are invaluable assets that complement financial resources.

The young man's gesture of repaying your flight cost reflects his appreciation for the valuable insights you shared. It's a testament to the power of knowledge and the transformative impact it can have on others.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1246
Merit: 602

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2023, 04:35:10 PM

If you have idea on a particular investment, it will help you to follow the straight way that will lead you to some stage that will make you to believe that you are close to your destination of greatness, and if you have money and idea, very easy for you to grow higher in your investment which the two are very important to investors because, you will know the type of business to invest your money which you have the idea that it will bring a good profits to you in the future. Do you believe idea and money are very important in investment? Or can you succeed with money without idea in that investment.
I think you are so optimistic about money and skill, they are not the only things we need whether we are businessmen or not, we also need luck with it, we can not just ignore luck based on money and skills we have. Because I have seen a lot of real-life examples where people having both, are not successful. Luck can sometimes do wonders that we don't even have predicted.

But with skill, and knowledge we become more mature and we tend to bear more bumps in our life and a time came when it does not even put a crunch on your forehead.

I believe I cannot make money only with money or only with ideas, To be successful I should have both money and ideas but if I don't have any of them I can get that from someone else, like if I have money I can get an idea. For example, the PUBG creator had no money to make it but he the creator of PUBG when met with a company and that company funded his idea. And if I had money I would find a person with an idea like the company found that person who had the idea of the PUBG game. Demand and supply but with these two we do need luck so don't forget it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Miles2006

Activity: 252
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 05:01:21 PM

I will not support the idea that says money can cover up everything, in my opinion it's a must to have an idea of what you want to do, the idea of employing a manager when the CEO have no idea of the business sounds funny, not all managers are perfect when it comes to investment or managing a company they just bear the name manager.
I know of companies in my locality that's no more is as a result of poor management and lack of creative ideas so even with money and with the help of an employee the business can fall if both parties lacks creative ideas.

I personally, if I want to invest or own an organization I will first go for the knowledge, I will not put all my trust on the employees, it's always best to have an idea first before investing.
I have never seen a person with creative ideas in a poor state, if you're creative money should not be the problem, if such a person lacks money to invest then that person is lazy. Although you don't have to be wealthy, like super rich before you can invest.
EluguHcman

Activity: 336
Merit: 154

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2023, 11:24:18 PM

Ideal and money as may say is as by my own translation with the usual words that says "Teach me how to fish and don't give me fish".
Money is to grant one the chances to acquire some materialistics and essential needs which stands a means of exchange on goods and services and its Continual expenditures without multiplication planning is like the anticlockwise direction

Ideal has the potential power to breakthrough expenditury demands. So ideal and money is a setup of two valuables documentary goals to ventures so as to maintaining and pro-enhancing  its recognizance potential of explorations.
So basically... Money on the right utilizing senses brings ideals in good uses while Ideals is a tribute to create whereabouts for money.

Ben Barubal

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 03:39:23 AM

Do you believe idea and money are very important in investment? Or can you succeed with money without idea in that investment.
How can you succeed in the first place if you're entering in a field that you have no knowledge at all? Everyone who's starting at something, especially in investments, they need to study and learn first in order to have an idea in mind what's their goal and how to achieve it. Even if you already have enough money to lose when starting an investment, you wouldn't want to waste your money by doing something you have no idea at all. Everything starts with an idea before it becomes a reality. You may have use your own money without having any idea in an investment, but you'd probably use other people and their idea for that. And that would still require a knowledge and idea for it to succeed.
On point! nowadays, we need to be more cautious and mindful when it come to put up a business or investments, we need to be more knowledgeable because money is involve once we started it. We all know how inflation rate in different countries affects people's daily life that's why we need to prevent wasting money. Before we decided to invest, you need to have enough funds for investment only. Have a plan, prioritize saving, and know the power of compounding. Lastly, the important part is never invest in something you do not fully understand.

In our day and age, Ponzi scheme scammers have really flourished. Especially in this day and age, most people will do everything they can to make a profit. The only problem is that it is difficult to detect which are illegitimate investment opportunities.

That's why intelligence and curiosity are needed so that we don't become victims of exploitative people in the business industry that we will enter. Because in reality, these fraudsters are also smart and strategic, so we should be smarter than them.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 4314

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 06:14:30 AM

Let's take the idea of creating an altcoin that would compete with today's coins; let's not even talk about Bitcoin. Why are there no new interesting projects? Developers don't have money? Everything that appears does not bring anything new with it and eventually turns into dust. Why? You don’t have the knowledge that is necessary to develop your ideas. Therefore, I think that to realize your idea, in addition to money, it is important to have the necessary level of knowledge so that the business you want to start can compete with existing brands. Otherwise, all your money and your fantasies will run out very quickly.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2023, 08:00:15 AM

To invest it is very important to have a plan and idea about the investment and the next step is to have money. When it comes to investing, I value ideas and planning more than money. That's why I take investment planning and investment ideas seriously because if our ideas and plans are not right then we can definitely lose money. Investing so that we can keep our money safe, we need to know about investments. Those who invest in Bitcoin for the long term do not need to do much planning or research into the market as the small fluctuations in the market may not affect an investor much when investing for the long term.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
mamesso

Activity: 2128
Merit: 740

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 08:12:53 AM

You have ideas and money, but don't have knowledge about investment, it's the same as it won't work perfectly as expected. Ideas, money and knowledge must go together to achieve investment goals. Having a lot of money is good luck in a person's life, but if you don't have ideas and knowledge on how to develop that money, then the money you have will run out over time.

Knowledge is the main basis for investment, you can easily grow your money with the various investments you choose. Crypto investment is currently in great demand among the public, those who already have the knowledge can invest easily, while those who are not yet equipped with the knowledge will have difficulty taking the first step.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
junder

Activity: 1120
Merit: 508

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 08:20:13 AM

There is no investment that doesn't involve money. We all know that when we talk about investment, we should expect the money involved. That's why it's not enough that you just have money; you must have an idea or knowledge of the investment to choose, because if we don't have an idea, it's not unlikely that the capital that will be used for investment will be destroyed.

That's why others here say to invest wisely; that's true if we believe and appreciate every cent of our hard-earned money in these times. So, those two ideas and money should not be separated; they always go hand in hand.

Of course, everything that leads to investment must involve money because it is the main actor in investment, if not with money it is impossible to invest. For someone who wants to invest, they can take lessons from experienced people to avoid the risks that will occur, by learning every aspect related to investment so that it can benefit in the future. Also, as you said, we need a picture or idea to make an investment because at least we must have a definite goal in making an investment.

Investing wisely is something that must be done by everyone who starts their investment, because if they don't do it wisely it will certainly harm them as well as it can be said to be a waste of their money.  So it's best to learn the aspects related to investment so as not to take the wrong step So ideas and money cannot be separated in terms of investment, these two things have an important relationship in investment.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄