Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:57:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cristiano Ronaldo get 1 billion dollars lawsuit for his NFT failure  (Read 586 times)
Publictalk792

Activity: 280
Merit: 273

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2023, 04:33:10 AM

To be honest, I am not even sure why a football super start like Cristiano Ronaldo thought that getting into promoting NFTs was a good idea for his personal finances or for his public image. I don't even know what could have pushed him to accept such a deal, specially keeping in mind he already has much money.
I am even pretty sure he did not even was aware what a Non fungible token is about and whoever was behind all if this managed to convince him this was rather some kind of collectible project, like those classic ones one can find in the form of cards or figurines. In the end, when comes to projects like these ones, those who promote and advertise them do not even care to fully understand or check whether what they are advertising is legal or at the very least, not shady.

If there is something to learn this stories like these ones is even people who already have enough money to live a comfortable live for the rest of their existence can fall for the "easy money" offers and get themselves trapped in legal suits like this one. Though, I pretty much doubt this will be the last time someone of such a huge profile will Fall victim of their own love for money and ego.
Sometimes famous people don't fully understand the things they are promoting and they might just be interested in making easy money ( because everyone has greediness). It is important for everyone to do their research and understand the projects they are involved in no matter how much money they have.
But they both celebrity and the company have some knowledge and should think first that what they are doing. Is this legal or not. This will not make a problem in future like Ronaldo is facing.
So we should also be careful while investing.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Why2why

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 07:36:36 PM

Is ther any updates on the case have the player been charged to court? Or or what the latest on this case since we have alot of such projects that have leads investors to grave losses and are promoted by well know societal men as influencers?
Furious 7

Activity: 2842
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 09:22:36 PM

This is actually a funny thing to me because I had previously read that Cristiano was only partnering and promoting NFTs himself but in the end this is also not a compulsion to buy Ronaldo's NFTs especially since we know that the hype of NFTs is almost over and those who claim to be investors should know that because this is only about collections, don't expect too much more.

Indeed, in this case, doing promotion also carries a big risk for Cristiano but on the other hand, in the end, those who have been in crypto for a long time should understand that hype like NFTs will not last too long so demands like this I think cannot be done because in the end, what do they want to expect by trying to buy or hold many NFTs with the Cristiano theme because in the end they should also know that something like this will not last long.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Bushdark

Activity: 868
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2023, 09:35:03 PM

This is actually a funny thing to me because I had previously read that Cristiano was only partnering and promoting NFTs himself but in the end this is also not a compulsion to buy Ronaldo's NFTs especially since we know that the hype of NFTs is almost over and those who claim to be investors should know that because this is only about collections, don't expect too much more.

Indeed, in this case, doing promotion also carries a big risk for Cristiano but on the other hand, in the end, those who have been in crypto for a long time should understand that hype like NFTs will not last too long so demands like this I think cannot be done because in the end, what do they want to expect by trying to buy or hold many NFTs with the Cristiano theme because in the end they should also know that something like this will not last long.
I don't misunderstanding of the Crypto market is what normally make people to take the wrong decisions. We have not entirely lose all our funds if we buy a crypto and the value drastically deprecates. We need to wait for when the market would go bullish for us to know whether we have really lose money or just the value of the coin or token that loses value. Cryptocurrency is all about patience if the project we are holding is not yet a rug pull. The people that bought the NFT need to relax and wiat for the bull market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Wiwo (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2023, 11:24:17 PM

This is actually a funny thing to me because I had previously read that Cristiano was only partnering and promoting NFTs himself but in the end, this is also not a compulsion to buy Ronaldo's NFTs especially since we know that the hype of NFTs is almost over and those who claim to be investors should know that because this is only about collections, don't expect too much more.

Really at some point, we are beginning to have some kind of ill feelings regarding those NFT investors because most of them should have known better that the party is over,  and anyone buying into those NFT collections should be doing so just for the love and fun of it and nothing more,  if you are lucky to have cash on the wave,  you take the profits.

But if you are unlucky such as in the case with the investors in this Chrisrano Ranaldo case,  because many of them do not have a direct deal with the player and he just promoted the project and possibly an investor also who has lost.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Furious 7

Activity: 2842
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 08:26:02 PM

This is actually a funny thing to me because I had previously read that Cristiano was only partnering and promoting NFTs himself but in the end, this is also not a compulsion to buy Ronaldo's NFTs especially since we know that the hype of NFTs is almost over and those who claim to be investors should know that because this is only about collections, don't expect too much more.

Really at some point, we are beginning to have some kind of ill feelings regarding those NFT investors because most of them should have known better that the party is over,  and anyone buying into those NFT collections should be doing so just for the love and fun of it and nothing more,  if you are lucky to have cash on the wave,  you take the profits.

But if you are unlucky such as in the case with the investors in this Chrisrano Ranaldo case,  because many of them do not have a direct deal with the player and he just promoted the project and possibly an investor also who has lost.
The problem in this case is that investors should be aware of what they expect by investing in NFTs because in the end this only goes back to the collection not to others than most even though there is Cristiano's name behind them as one of the soccer players or perhaps the most highlighted athlete in terms of popularity today still we should not expect too much in this case.
Besides, if we are talking about Investment then we should know the risks that we will face especially to be in NFTs because after all this will be very much more risky for now except maybe for the previous few years where the NFT hype was still very high maybe this can also be considered.

I am not trying to defend Cristiano's name in this regard but when it comes to Investments, the decision is ours to make and that does not mean that just because Cristiano entered into a partnership for the manufacture of his NFT millik when it does not match the purchase price then we can sue because there was no compulsion to buy in the first place.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 08:33:03 PM

I don't misunderstanding of the Crypto market is what normally make people to take the wrong decisions. We have not entirely lose all our funds if we buy a crypto and the value drastically deprecates. We need to wait for when the market would go bullish for us to know whether we have really lose money or just the value of the coin or token that loses value. Cryptocurrency is all about patience if the project we are holding is not yet a rug pull. The people that bought the NFT need to relax and wiat for the bull market.

The case towards Ronaldo won't progress because of the lack of solid evidence.
Yes, they can pursue a million-dollar lawsuit, but what is the chance of really getting money out of it?
Of course, Ronaldo's lawyers are not sleeping on this. They already know what to do on this case.
So I don't really think that Ronaldo's camp feel pressure on this. The complainant for sure has no solid backing of his claims.
Wiwo (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2023, 09:12:51 PM

The problem in this case is that investors should be aware of what they expect by investing in NFTs because in the end this only goes back to the collection not to others than most even though there is Cristiano's name behind them as one of the soccer players or perhaps the most highlighted athlete in terms of popularity today still we should not expect too much in this case.
Besides, if we are talking about Investment then we should know the risks that we will face especially to be in NFTs because after all this will be very much more risky for now except maybe for the previous few years where the NFT hype was still very high maybe this can also be considered.

I am not trying to defend Cristiano's name in this regard but when it comes to Investments, the decision is ours to make and that does not mean that just because Cristiano entered into a partnership for the manufacture of his NFT millik when it does not match the purchase price then we can sue because there was no compulsion to buy in the first place.
First those investors have a very wrong mentality about NFTs and this is why many of them have fallen victim to so many of those promising NFTs collections, the problem with most cryptocurrency investors is that,  the take those projects too serious and at they become so greedy to the point that they point high hopes in those projects,  this situation is a bad one and the approach has ended up disappointing many of them in recent time.

Just like in this case,  why should one invest in a coin just because you saw a prominent figure in society promoting it,  without checking to know what the actual team behind that project is,  this is a very sorry situation and in the long run, there may not have anything on the footballer as long as this case is concerned.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 11:19:10 PM

on social media I read that CR7 was sued in court but I didn't pay much attention to it because I thought it was fake news. I forgot how much money the lawsuit was worth, which was definitely very large and there were also those who commented that this value was also quite large for CR7. If it is true that CR7 is involved in this case, it is very unfortunate because this news will definitely have a negative impact on the crypto world.

wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 1406

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 11:47:01 PM

Honestly if people were dumb enough to buy the nfts then they shoukd be accountable for themselves.  The price of the nfts is dictated by the free market as it should be.  I don't know why so many people are surprised that all of these nft prices fell off the face of the earth.  They are useless digital pictures for the most part.  99.9% of all of them do little to nothing for the owner of them.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Wiwo (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2024, 09:07:09 PM

Honestly if people were dumb enough to buy the nfts then they shoukd be accountable for themselves.  The price of the nfts is dictated by the free market as it should be.  I don't know why so many people are surprised that all of these nft prices fell off the face of the earth.  They are useless digital pictures for the most part.  99.9% of all of them do little to nothing for the owner of them.
I am curious to know the latest on this case, I have being searching the internet to see some information as related to this case, but it seems that there is no public updates on this Matter or is it that I am searching the wrong direction and need to look other ways.

If so be it that I have not gotten any information and any one that have any latest update on this case can update me with the latest as regards to this Christiano Ronaldo case.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██