Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:55:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will win?  (Voting closed: March 05, 2024, 10:36:02 AM)
Beşiktaş - 2 (28.6%)
Fenerbahçe - 3 (42.9%)
Galatasaray - 1 (14.3%)
Trabzonspor - 1 (14.3%)
Other - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Turkish Cup 2024  (Read 896 times)
karabiber

Activity: 1358
Merit: 651

View Profile
February 06, 2024, 10:43:16 PM

Galatasaray's new transfer Carlos Vinicius scored his first goal in the first game. It wouldn't be right to say anything about this player right now, we need to watch the other games as well.

Günay Güvenç is a very bad goalkeeper, I hope they get a better second goalkeeper because if Muslera gets injured, we will concede a lot of goals with this goalkeeper.

Galatasaray won the match with the substitutes even though they made mistakes. Okan Buruk probably preferred to use a substituted lineup tonight because of the Uefa matches to start. Galatasaray had players who didn't know each other well enough in defense and conceded 2 goals.

With this game GS showed that their squad is limited and not suitable for rotation. GS will have a lot of different match ahead of them and with this squad it will be very difficult for them to get through them without any losses. This match showed how bad GS's substitutes are and how Okan Buruk can do a good job with a very limited squad.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 905

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2024, 02:38:48 AM

I'm rarely Watch the turkish cup it simply because I can't watch it on my local TV and I usually just watch a quick video from YouTube but after What I see on Google Trabzonspor is on the rise in my opinion. In many match, Trabzonspor always make at least 3 goal  Shocked but who knows since the match is still early to predict at least for now.

So it is better to keep our eye in the match  Grin

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
PokerBetting

Activity: 700
Merit: 563

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 04:13:37 AM

I'm rarely Watch the turkish cup it simply because I can't watch it on my local TV and I usually just watch a quick video from YouTube but after What I see on Google Trabzonspor is on the rise in my opinion. In many match, Trabzonspor always make at least 3 goal  Shocked but who knows since the match is still early to predict at least for now.

So it is better to keep our eye in the match  Grin

If we talk about the candidates for the Turkish cup championship. of course the strongest candidates are still held by the big Turkish clubs who of course also control the Turkish league table for a while. like galatasaray, besiktas and fenerbache. besides having big names, the squad of players is filled with top players and star players. but anyone can be a champion because the ball is round. but if we talk about the strongest candidates, the 3 clubs will be the candidates for the Turkish cup championship.

Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 04:49:16 AM

Galatasaray's new transfer Carlos Vinicius scored his first goal in the first game. It wouldn't be right to say anything about this player right now, we need to watch the other games as well.

Günay Güvenç is a very bad goalkeeper, I hope they get a better second goalkeeper because if Muslera gets injured, we will concede a lot of goals with this goalkeeper.

Galatasaray won the match with the substitutes even though they made mistakes. Okan Buruk probably preferred to use a substituted lineup tonight because of the Uefa matches to start. Galatasaray had players who didn't know each other well enough in defense and conceded 2 goals.

With this game GS showed that their squad is limited and not suitable for rotation. GS will have a lot of different match ahead of them and with this squad it will be very difficult for them to get through them without any losses. This match showed how bad GS's substitutes are and how Okan Buruk can do a good job with a very limited squad.
One thing we are sure with current Galatasaray squad is that Vinicius can be good substitute to Icardi at least we won that guy in my opinion. I also agree with Günay Güvenç being bad goalkeeper, teams like Galatasaray should have alternative goalkeepers for sure. I think Günay's advantage was him being from youth teams - so he has advantage as we know some youngsters from youth team should always be at least at bench.
Gencecikmen
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1068

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 09:37:38 AM

I expected Galatasaray to win easily, but honestly Galatasaray had a barely victory against Bandırmaspor. Galatasaray had a very bad performance after the match was 3-0. Bandırmaspor could made a dream comeback. But their quality was not enough for it. Some young talents in Galatasaray played their first official matches. It was nice that young talents had the chance to jersey.

MK-74
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1193

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 09:59:11 AM

I expected Galatasaray to win easily, but honestly Galatasaray had a barely victory against Bandırmaspor. Galatasaray had a very bad performance after the match was 3-0. Bandırmaspor could made a dream comeback. But their quality was not enough for it. Some young talents in Galatasaray played their first official matches. It was nice that young talents had the chance to jersey.

Young talents got a chance to play but I didn't see any promising player. I wish we had a player like Semih Kılıçsoy in our youth, but we don't have such a player.
We should give more importance to the youth and bring good players to the teams.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pierre 2
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 10:12:48 AM

I believe Turkish cup is always open to surprises. Current rounds are sort of easy but after next round we will start to see weird results from teams that will play with subs at cup matches. I always say that its good to hunt good odds here especially if you can hit a draw from team like Galatasaray or Fenerbahçe against weaker team it can be so cool. I always love cup matches because of this, it gives opportunity to real gamblers.
execijutiere
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1247

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 10:47:06 AM

Galatasaray had a bit of a hard time beating their opponent. Galatasaray won 2 penalties in the match and managed to win the match 4-2. We can say that they didn't even have a reserve team against Bandırmaspor, there were only a few substitutions, but they still struggled to win.
Today, Fenerbahçe will travel to Gaziantep. I expect Fenerbahce to win clearly away from home. Even if there is a rotation, only 2-3 players need to be changed, otherwise they should not risk too much as this is only one game. I expect the forward line to be dominated by a squad made up entirely of substitutes, while in the defensive line we can't count anyone as a substitute because everyone is good and everyone plays. If miha zajc is given a chance, it might be the last chance for him.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Dzigie

Activity: 616
Merit: 367

Life is so short but wonderful.

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 05:25:33 PM

Fenerbahçe will play Gaziantep in the Turkish Cup. This two teams met in the league 1 month ago. There were many scoring chances in that game but only 1 goal was scored. Gaziantep haven't won in the league for 7 games. I don't think cup matches should be important for them because they need to focus more on league matches. Fenerbahce is playing with a rotated lineup again. Dzeko, Tadic and Szymanski are on the bench but I think Fenerbahçe will win this game.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Gencecikmen
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 05:39:10 PM

Young talents got a chance to play but I didn't see any promising player. I wish we had a player like Semih Kılıçsoy in our youth, but we don't have such a player.
We should give more importance to the youth and bring good players to the teams.

Semih is a special ability like Arda Güler and Arda Turan. And we can very rarely bring these special talents to our football. It would be a great gain if even one of yesterday's young players became a substitute who would play for many years in Galatasaray. There is always a need for good substitutes who belong to the team.

Fenerbahçe-Gaziantep FK match will start soon.

Fenerbahçe's starting XI against Gaziantep FK: İrfan Can Eğribayat, Mert Müldür, Serdar Aziz, Bonucci, Oosterwolde, İsmail, Zajc, Mert Hakan, İrfan Can Kahveci, Joshua King, Batshuayi.

Gaziantep FK's starting XI against Fenerbahçe: Nita, Djilobodji, Ertuğrul, N'Koulou, Furkan, Jevtovic, Mustafa, Sorescu, M'Bakata, Maxim, Draguş.

execijutiere
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1247

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 05:54:46 PM

Sivasspor hosted Konyaspor at home. I can say that Sivasspor did not play very well in the match. Despite being away, Konyaspor was better than their opponent and deserved to win.The match went into extra time.Konyaspor scored in the second extra time and won the round.
In the second match of the day, the match went to extra time again.Başakşehir hosted Hatayspor at home.After leading 1-0 in the first half with Keny's goal, Başakşehir could not prevent Massanga's goal in the second half and the match ended 1-1.The match ended 1-1 in extra time.Başakşehir won the match on penalties.I can say that Başakşehir's young goalkeeper made his mark on the penalties.He chose the right side in all 5 penalties and managed to save 3 penalties.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
LGD2Business (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1508

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 07:50:48 PM

As expected, Fenerbahçe advanced to the next round, but the match was rigged in such a way that everyone watching was left speechless. There were many people in the forums cursing these match-fixing teams. Mert Hakan is especially at the forefront of this, they deliberately didn't score the third goal. Grin Gaziantep wouldn't have been able to score a goal if the match was played until the morning, and they missed the penalty. Seeing matches arranged like this and everyone being blatantly deceived affects the image of the country very badly.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
MK-74
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 10:09:11 PM

Everyone already knew that Fenerbahçe would advance to the next round, they won the game comfortably.
I don't understand why they didn't score the 3rd goal, it left a question mark in mind.

Sivasspor did not play well and lost, simple as that.

There is a Beşiktaş game tomorrow.  Beşiktaş will play against Antalya, it will be a tough game.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 10:42:42 PM
Merited by eightdots (1)

There were no surprises today either. Konyaspor eliminated Sivasspor in extra time. We can say that both teams are of equal strength. Başakşehir FK beat Hatayspor on penalties. Both teams used penalty shots pretty bad. Goalkeepers stood out. Especially Deniz Dilmen was the star of the day with his 3 penalty saves. I think we will see him in the goal of one of the big teams in 1-2 years, maybe Beşiktaş. If Ersin is sold abroad after Mert Günok, Deniz can protect that goal.
Fenerbahçe on the other hand comfortably beat their weak opponent Gaziantep FK. With two matches to be played tomorrow, the last 16 round will be over. The real excitement will of course start with the quarter-finals. All teams want to lift this trophy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pierre 2
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 04:28:27 AM

As expected, Fenerbahçe advanced to the next round, but the match was rigged in such a way that everyone watching was left speechless. There were many people in the forums cursing these match-fixing teams. Mert Hakan is especially at the forefront of this, they deliberately didn't score the third goal. Grin Gaziantep wouldn't have been able to score a goal if the match was played until the morning, and they missed the penalty. Seeing matches arranged like this and everyone being blatantly deceived affects the image of the country very badly.
Its so sad that Turkish cup matches are not very important in eyes of sports lovers. Most of teams also don't care a lot about results there because its nothing more than extra tiredness for many players. So sad but yeah its possible that matches may be more rigged in Cup compared to the league. As Fenerbahçe won already noone except you will consider to check that match. (maybe except some commentators like Ahmet Çakar may delve in)
eightdots

Activity: 770
Merit: 703

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 07:18:52 AM

There were no surprises today either. Konyaspor eliminated Sivasspor in extra time. We can say that both teams are of equal strength. Başakşehir FK beat Hatayspor on penalties. Both teams used penalty shots pretty bad. Goalkeepers stood out. Especially Deniz Dilmen was the star of the day with his 3 penalty saves. I think we will see him in the goal of one of the big teams in 1-2 years, maybe Beşiktaş. If Ersin is sold abroad after Mert Günok, Deniz can protect that goal.
Fenerbahçe on the other hand comfortably beat their weak opponent Gaziantep FK. With two matches to be played tomorrow, the last 16 round will be over. The real excitement will of course start with the quarter-finals. All teams want to lift this trophy.

As you said, the real excitement will start in the quarter finals. Until these matches, there were always weak teams and they were eliminated. The excitement will increase even more in the next matches and there will be a great fight to win the cup and participate in the European Cup.

The Turkish Cup does not bring much money to the teams in terms of revenue, but it is important in terms of prestige. Another important thing is giving the right to participate in the European Cup.

I was surprised at how badly the penalties were used in the match between Başakşehir and Hatayspor. The goalkeepers saved the penalties very easily and were the prominent names in the match. I expected the match between Fenerbahçe and Gaziantep to be tough because there were statements made by the Gaziantep coach to escalate the atmosphere. Statements that were unnecessary in the name of football caused tension between the two teams, but Fenerbahçe managed to eliminate its opponent without difficulty.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
MK-74
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 09:15:27 PM

Trabzonspor and Beşiktaş advanced to the quarter round tonight.
Both teams came from behind and advanced to the next round.

Trabzonspor took the game to extra time with a last minute goal and won the game in extra time.

Beşiktaş was defeated 1-0 but advanced to the next round with Muleka's 2 goals.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
LGD2Business (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1508

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 09:15:47 PM

Again, there was a bad start to the match, a bad first half and Beşiktaş falling behind, but we managed to turn the game around with Muleka in the second half. Cenk Tosun's assist was nice. If Rashica had taken a good shot in the open position he found, the match would have been balanced earlier. Muleka showed his quality, I wish he always played like this. He can be a top scorer whenever he wants. It was important to reach the quarter final, Antalyaspor was a very strong opponent. Eliminating them away from home, and coming from behind, is truly a great success. Now Beşiktaş needs to reach the semi final without making any mistakes. Winning this cup is very important this year.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Gencecikmen
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 10:05:55 PM

There were no surprises. As expected, Fenerbahçe and Beşiktaş advanced to the next round after Galatasaray. Fenerbahçe eliminated Gaziantep FK, Beşiktaş eliminated Antalyaspor. Every team wants to win this cup. Winning the cup is the fastest ticket to qualify for the European cup. We will see tough strugle in the next rounds.

MK-74
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 11:43:05 PM

There were no surprises. As expected, Fenerbahçe and Beşiktaş advanced to the next round after Galatasaray. Fenerbahçe eliminated Gaziantep FK, Beşiktaş eliminated Antalyaspor. Every team wants to win this cup. Winning the cup is the fastest ticket to qualify for the European cup. We will see tough strugle in the next rounds.

No one was eliminated from the Big 4, some of the big ones were eliminated in the previous cups, but now there is no one eliminated in this cup.
Exciting cup matches are waiting for us, let's see who will match with whom.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄