Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:45:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to be cautious: Everyone is not market expert  (Read 1510 times)
TheVeteranAngel

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 01:45:25 PM

From past few weeks whenever I open any browser or social media all I could see is some random blogs and news about Altcoins which will have massive pump and which coins I have to invest.

Folks, it's times to be more cautious than every and never go with any random prediction provided over telegram or through blogs as it's a routine that once the crypto market is trending upwards and bullrun is expected we see a lot of experts in the market via various channels like Youtube, Twitter, Telegram, Discord and WhatsApp group sharing random coins with catchy headlines like "Top 5 altcoins with 100x pump", "Whales are investing in these altcoins", "Altcoins which will go to moon", etc.

Please try to understand these are the same people who spreads fud during bear market and impersonates as experts.

Don't go with any such predictions and rather do your own research because I have seen people randomly investing into shitcoins just because it's mentioned over Twitter and the person who has tweeted has huge followers. There will be so much of deceiving as they will share some 10 coins and even if one of them prospers they will use it as upselling point.

You are absolutely right. Most of the KOL on various SNS telling people to invest in a particular coin already invested in it a long time ago and want people to invest so they use them as exit liquidity. It's important one do his own research properly and also seek for guidance if there is no experience but not from social media. For now i do my analysis myself and also take a clue from some top exchange like Bitget and Binance when it comes to new projects because they top researches that looks into a project before it's listed on their platforms
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 02:37:04 PM

The best expert will always be you yourself, your own experience in trading cryptocurrencies will open up all the opportunities for you to earn money. In the cryptocurrency market with a complex and unstable system, there will always be pseudo-experts who can only ruin your impression, it is their job to impose their opinion, you should not encourage their activities, real market experts do not behave like that and do not waste time on this.

This is where we as individuals must have firmness in making decisions, we can receive references from wherever we are but do not have to be applied in the final decision I think, so in my opinion I agree with your statement. The best expert will always be yourself. So why waste time hearing the words of experts suddenly when the market is up, and disappear when the market is down

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Bushdark

Activity: 896
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 11:59:22 PM

The best expert will always be you yourself, your own experience in trading cryptocurrencies will open up all the opportunities for you to earn money. In the cryptocurrency market with a complex and unstable system, there will always be pseudo-experts who can only ruin your impression, it is their job to impose their opinion, you should not encourage their activities, real market experts do not behave like that and do not waste time on this.

This is where we as individuals must have firmness in making decisions, we can receive references from wherever we are but do not have to be applied in the final decision I think, so in my opinion I agree with your statement. The best expert will always be yourself. So why waste time hearing the words of experts suddenly when the market is up, and disappear when the market is down
It is good we don't always depend on social media and influencers for all information we need about the market.
We need to be an expect in anything we are doing so that people will be proud of us seeking information from us..
We need to be ourselves own experts so we can make decisions because in what we have seen and studied.
It is good for us to keep learning so that we are not going to lose our ways at the time when we are supposed to be shining.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 12:34:27 AM

From past few weeks whenever I open any browser or social media all I could see is some random blogs and news about Altcoins which will have massive pump and which coins I have to invest.
Actually this is quite common when the market is in bull season. Many coins are being hype to attract potential investors. This is not new, because even before, this kind of strategy is already existing. The reason why it is important to become careful not to easily believe these people spreading such on social media.

Thus always take time to have your own research about the coins that you want to invest in. Remember that there's no easy money so always verify if the information is true.

Y3shot

Activity: 602
Merit: 171

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 10:57:42 AM

When it comes to cryptocurrency people just need to be conscious all the time not just for a particular season because people  who are claiming to be experts, it is important one needs to understand that know one is an expert I cryptocurrency. Even some people who claims to be expert in cryptocurrency don't even understand how the market works they just want to bear the name of being an expert.
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2024, 11:30:40 AM

When it comes to cryptocurrency people just need to be conscious all the time not just for a particular season because people  who are claiming to be experts, it is important one needs to understand that know one is an expert I cryptocurrency. Even some people who claims to be expert in cryptocurrency don't even understand how the market works they just want to bear the name of being an expert.

It is not true that there isn't any experts in the market. People who have been in the industry since its beginning have vast experience about the market and its behaviour. They can identify any market changes quickly and their experience helps them make a profit even when the whole market is not doing well. I am following some of the influencers who have similar abilities, and i have seen that when the rest of the market is bleeding they are making profit their as well. Their experience play out in this situation.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Tmoonz

Activity: 168
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 04:52:46 AM

Folks, it's times to be more cautious than every and never go with any random prediction provided over telegram or through blogs as it's a routine that once the crypto market is trending upwards and bullrun is expected we see a lot of experts in the market via various channels like Youtube, Twitter, Telegram, Discord and WhatsApp group sharing random coins with catchy headlines like "Top 5 altcoins with 100x pump", "Whales are investing in these altcoins", "Altcoins which will go to moon", etc.

Please try to understand these are the same people who spreads fud during bear market and impersonates as experts.

Don't go with any such predictions and rather do your own research because I have seen people randomly investing into shitcoins just because it's mentioned over Twitter and the person who has tweeted has huge followers. There will be so much of deceiving as they will share some 10 coins and even if one of them prospers they will use it as upselling point.
I can never follow altcoins analysis by any blogger and through any social media platform, it's obvious that most of the price of altcoins move either bullish or bearish if the price of Bitcoin dump or pump thus share almost the same price action with Bitcoin, as a newbie you are expected to buy trusted and reliable altcoin during the bearish runs of Bitcoin which I believed had pass for instance November last year  the price of Bitcoin was a lower price then that was the best and most appropriate period to invest on altcoins of your choice after research, it can very risky to invest blindly on any altcoin when there are real and credible altcoins.

Yeah you have rightly said, it is only those that are bent on following crowd that allow themselves to used, so many features and promises are too real to be truth hence it is best to make an informed decisions on making personal analysis and thorough research in your choice of altcoins rather than solely depending on tips from expertise on media where most of them are being paid to do that which  they do.

Rasa nanas

Activity: 1414
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 05:14:22 AM

Everyone has the right to make an analysis and share the results of the analysis made, and your right not to believe or believe that analysis. I often read about analyzing crypto market conditions and which altcoins will increase in price in the future. Yes, I only read to gain insight and reference, but regarding investment decisions I of course do my own research.

Muslimin mj

Activity: 568
Merit: 18

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 11:20:06 PM

Yes, I really agree with your current understanding. because there is so much analytical speculation that will be present in the near future followed by increasing prices of BITCOIN and several Altcoins. So we have to really filter the information so that we don't make hasty decisions and don't lose assets.

terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 08:34:38 PM

Yes, I really agree with your current understanding. because there is so much analytical speculation that will be present in the near future followed by increasing prices of BITCOIN and several Altcoins. So we have to really filter the information so that we don't make hasty decisions and don't lose assets.
And don't be affected by them a lot because you're on your own on this market and you shouldn't be dictated by those predictions that you're readying.
Many of them becoming experts during the bull run and then they're likely fly-by experts after the bull run, so don't be too hyped with those influencers or experts that comes out telling you what to do.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 09:40:52 PM

It is not true that there isn't any experts in the market. People who have been in the industry since its beginning have vast experience about the market and its behaviour. They can identify any market changes quickly and their experience helps them make a profit even when the whole market is not doing well.
Agree. There should be experts in crypto market. People who have good knowledge and have a lot of experience for many years, they deserve to call as experts. However, experts aren't the people who know everything in crypto market. They mostly can predict the change of crypto trend but they probably may not predict it sometimes.

Everyone has the right to make an analysis and share the results of the analysis made, and your right not to believe or believe that analysis. I often read about analyzing crypto market conditions and which altcoins will increase in price in the future. Yes, I only read to gain insight and reference, but regarding investment decisions I of course do my own research.
Correct. It is no problem to share our own analysis with others. However, we don't force people to follow it. For the decision to be made, it must depend on own analysis. Never consider to invest in certain coins just because of other people analysis.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
asrinur

Activity: 618
Merit: 104

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 01:36:52 PM

In current market conditions, there are many people who claim to be experts even though they don't have any expertise in that field. Such news should not be used as the main basis for making investment decisions, but we must also do our own research and continue to collect several prediction sources to collaborate with before making a decision. Moreover, currently the price of bitcoin is experiencing a big spike but altcoins are not experiencing an increase like Bitcoin. Therefore, be careful when investing in altcoins in situations like this so as not to get caught in big losses that are difficult for us to avoid.

Asyifiah

Activity: 658
Merit: 262

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 02:32:34 PM

Yes, most of the people who create issues are those who don't have enough research and analysis, they just bring false news to get paid on a blog or something similar. We need to be careful if we want to trade in altcoins. As we can see, almost everyone wants to invest in meme coins. It's best not to focus too much on meme coins. If you want a safer investment, choose Bitcoin and Eth as investments.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Godday

Activity: 1540
Merit: 400

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 04:25:48 PM

You are right and I agree with you. I see a lot of media reporting about crypto. Many people call themselves experts and then analyze several cryptocurrencies and provide price predictions according to them. I think it is everyone's right but thinking they are market experts for daring to make predictions is a big mistake. In the end, only you yourself can become a market expert if you have studied and tried to analyze the market for years.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
CoinMin3r

Activity: 554
Merit: 503

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 05:25:07 PM

One should Research on the project and confirm themself before invest anything rather than believing blindly on so called expert. Those expert might be somehow affiliated with them or they might get paid for that. So digging, researching and analyzing ourself is the best way to be sure which one is real gem.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lombok

Activity: 854
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 05:51:28 PM

One should Research on the project and confirm themself before invest anything rather than believing blindly on so called expert. Those expert might be somehow affiliated with them or they might get paid for that. So digging, researching and analyzing ourself is the best way to be sure which one is real gem.
On average, promotion nowadays is very easy. By paying people who have a very large number of followers and are frequent influencers, the project they develop will be of interest to many people from the promoters they hire. But I believe that currently many people are smarter and more careful when they want to invest in a place that requires deeper research and analysis.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Samurai trieng

Activity: 1043
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 06:25:39 PM

es, you are right, not everyone out there is a market expert, therefore we have to be careful, it's best to study ourselves in detail about the ins and outs of a coin and look for in-depth information about the coin we want to, that way we don't will ever be influenced by people out there who make statements that are not in accordance with the reality of what is happening in the market,

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1112

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2024, 04:38:10 AM

es, you are right, not everyone out there is a market expert, therefore we have to be careful, it's best to study ourselves in detail about the ins and outs of a coin and look for in-depth information about the coin we want to, that way we don't will ever be influenced by people out there who make statements that are not in accordance with the reality of what is happening in the market,
Doing your own research is the key word, and those who are lazy to do this will be in a dangerous condition because they don't understand the risks they are facing because when you do in-depth research you can also estimate how big the risks will be.
An expert will wisely convey what he is learning. If there are people who claim to be crypto experts and suggest buying, maybe we have to be careful because it could be that he is not an expert but part of a project that will make a profit if there are many who invest in the project, and an expert never claims to be an expert because usually it is pinned down by other people who admire the knowledge he has.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 05:01:58 AM

That's why it's important that we research first before deciding to buy a coin that is out there. There are still many coins that are used for scams and usually they are new tokens created for that purpose. We can buy coins which I think are safer to use, for example Bitcoin. Without having to do very long research we can buy Bitcoin for long term investment.

asrinur

Activity: 618
Merit: 104

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 07:14:30 AM

Therefore, we have to stop relying on others instead, we have to trust and save ourselves. Just to think that if others can make their market prediction, it is not impossible for us to do it because all the data is already available, only we need to analyze it and make decisions based on what we understand.

In fact, many people have lost their money from following these influencers claiming that they are an expert, yet they never know what crypto really is.
I agree with you that many people are trapped by following the wrong news or influencers, especially those who are new to investing without being equipped with sufficient knowledge so that they experience big losses which in the end can make them come to the conclusion that crypto investment is wrong. Therefore, it is very important to have knowledge about crypto and analyze the market as much as possible before making a decision in order to minimize the potential risks they face.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: