Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:47:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unknown fact our profitable colleagues won't tell us  (Read 640 times)
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2024, 06:36:29 PM

It's very important that you take only trades that makes the good days to count,  don't take any trades that wouldn't give you the minimum 1:3 risk reward ratio.
That's what the profitable traders do, no one has a crystal balls,  everyone do experience some losses, but if you can win 50% of your trades while trading only 1:3 risk reward ratio then I bet you, brother you are definitely smiling too the bank .

it's not by taking multiple trades, it's about the quality of the trades that makes the difference.

The big mistake that many traders make, especially newbie traders, is chasing victory too much, even though it's all just a trap, it's impossible for a trader to make 100% profit, there will definitely be a few losses but that's not a bad thing because in trading a loss is reasonable.
I once saw a video made by a pretty good trader, he said that losing 45% and winning 55% is quite a good thing, so accumulate the losses and wins that you experience, because no trader is perfect, even as he explains in the video that he has experienced 40% losses compared to wins in a month, trading requires a good strategy, and not chasing wins too much is a good thing, keep learning.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 08:03:05 PM

how long do you think you can make that $30 from the initial investment of $10? i doubt this can be done in a week.
Hmm from $10? It can be gamble all the way, it is hard to get 300% done in a week unless you timed it to a pump or a dump, and if you go against the tide you'll lose it all.

one fact that our profitable colleagues have is that when halving is closer, they are also holding a crystal ball.
That crystal ball is public, one hint to that crystal ball showing is when you see green candles in the market.

halving is a known variable that our profitable colleagues are considering and some of them haave years of experience reading charts in which they know where the market goes since they base their trades along with the fundamental news like the ETF approval. 
It's been a culture in the cryptomarket we can't go against with, given the historical data in front of us, it has been and always been a culture not just with bitcoin that markets behave like a crazy market skyrocketting to unknown heights.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 08, 2024, 06:21:12 PM

In trading, we are always required to improve our analytical skills so that we know when to enter and exit the market.
But when the time of greed hits you, you will have no idea if it's the time to exit and just take your profits, and in this process, many get it wrong.

We also shouldn't be too greedy in pursuing profits because the market will not always be in an upward position.
Set some acceptable amount of profits depending on your capital and trade. There's no need to hurry, as long as you get a profit more than the capital you've started with. You're okay with that or set some percentage that are not too exaggerated.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Best-mary

Activity: 280
Merit: 8

BTC Lover|Crypto Educator| We Grow by Learning!

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 01:54:45 PM

In other to be a very good and Skill traders we should not stop learning to enhance our trading ability.

In trading no matter how skilled a trader is, he will most times lose some of his trades because no one has a crystal balls.
 What makes them stands out and make them profitable is the risk to reward ratio, yes I mean 1:3 risk reward ratio.
Like example, you are willing to risk 10usdt to make 30usdt, if it goes your way, you make 20usdt more.

When you take only such trades, even though you lose 60% of your trades, you will still be profitable.
Though most people have the ability to win 80% of there trades because of how skilled they are.
It's very important that you take only trades that makes the good days to count,  don't take any trades that wouldn't give you the minimum 1:3 risk reward ratio.
That's what the profitable traders do, no one has a crystal balls,  everyone do experience some losses, but if you can win 50% of your trades while trading only 1:3 risk reward ratio then I bet you, brother you are definitely smiling too the bank .

it's not by taking multiple trades, it's about the quality of the trades that makes the difference.
Well said, adding to what you have said, is best a trader back test his failing trading. Asking the question why?

Why did I get stopped so quick?
Why did I fail this trade?
Why this and that... When a trader finally gets the answer, the will know how to mitigate many losses.. And as such light even add some technique like the sniper range I use most often, good profit if I get my target.

We just have to keep practicing that's all

I believe in Crypto| BTC Analyst| Trader in good Cex (Bitget and Binance)
Franctoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 05:43:59 PM

In other to be a very good and Skill traders we should not stop learning to enhance our trading ability.

In trading no matter how skilled a trader is, he will most times lose some of his trades because no one has a crystal balls.
 What makes them stands out and make them profitable is the risk to reward ratio, yes I mean 1:3 risk reward ratio.
Like example, you are willing to risk 10usdt to make 30usdt, if it goes your way, you make 20usdt more.

This is true, but I doubt if this is the only thing that makes them stand clear just as you have said is risk to reward ratio, there are a couple of other things added to this point to make you a profitable trader, risk management cannot be taken out from being a successful trader.
When you overleveraged on an account, Market will barely give you that opportunity to hit your t.p Levels, your stop lose will always get hit from my experience.

I have someone who is profitable in trading I follow online and a friend who manages huge amounts of dollars successfully for a couple of years, one Unique thing I have discovered from them is that they don't over risk or over leverage on the account they manage, they use small lot size equal to the amount of money they manage.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
irhact

Activity: 616
Merit: 749

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 06:45:58 AM

The big mistake that many traders make, especially newbie traders, is chasing victory too much, even though it's all just a trap, it's impossible for a trader to make 100% profit, there will definitely be a few losses but that's not a bad thing because in trading a loss is reasonable.

You're correct, newbies think they can keep winning everytime they trade but that's not how trading works. When trading sometimes you win other times you can lose but that shouldn't make you quit. The professional traders also lose, when you lose you have to use that chance to learn new things. You can learn why you failed that trade and use the lesson you learnt to make better trades when next you're trading and that's how to grow your knowledge in trading cryptocurrency.

I don't think there's any unknown facts about trading that we should know that's hidden, we already know them but many traders aren't using this things they know when trading. They're just trading with the mindset that they're gambling therefore they don't need to use technical analysis or other analysis to understand the market, they just want to make quick profits and that's why they'll keep losing until they're ready to learn trading properly.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 06:04:16 PM

When you take only such trades, even though you lose 60% of your trades, you will still be profitable.
Though most people have the ability to win 80% of there trades because of how skilled they are.
Quality of the trade do matter, but it also depends on the type of trader you are. Some traders make 100 satoshi in 100 trades, some make it in one trade, some wait out to make 10 thousand dollars more, some wait for just a few bucks in trade and close it and open another a thousand times a day. It is not really a right or wrong way, as long as you are profiting it doesn't matter how you do it, it's all on your own decision.

I believe that we are going to end up with something that would profit us, and I think the best thing to do in this case would be just making sure that we are dealing with some great return, that should be the most important part. If we can do that, then who cares how we do it, as long as the profit is there.

usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 555

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 07:20:09 PM

This is true, but I doubt if this is the only thing that makes them stand clear just as you have said is risk to reward ratio, there are a couple of other things added to this point to make you a profitable trader, risk management cannot be taken out from being a successful trader.
When you overleveraged on an account, Market will barely give you that opportunity to hit your t.p Levels, your stop lose will always get hit from my experience.

I have someone who is profitable in trading I follow online and a friend who manages huge amounts of dollars successfully for a couple of years, one Unique thing I have discovered from them is that they don't over risk or over leverage on the account they manage, they use small lot size equal to the amount of money they manage.

The traders are taking huge risk by using your money,may be they get some decent profit on the good performance.But the result of the person who do random trade using the other people money.It was essential one for the trader who using the other money can risk maximum upto ten percentage of the money.Because we can cover that ten percentage of money in the trading by the other project output.The fact is trading is not easy one,we need to work for the background of the trading analysis for the good output.The trading person shouldn’t choose the wrong person which leads to big loss.

Well said, adding to what you have said, is best a trader back test his failing trading. Asking the question why?

Why did I get stopped so quick?
Why did I fail this trade?
Why this and that... When a trader finally gets the answer, the will know how to mitigate many losses.. And as such light even add some technique like the sniper range I use most often, good profit if I get my target.

We just have to keep practicing that's all

The trader should ready to learn the trading,So he can manage the big money in the trading.Many of my friends doing the trading as their full time job by risking of quit their real job.The losses was common in the business whether it’s trading or real business doesn’t matter.But how the person comeback from the loss is more important one to successful in that business.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 08:38:59 PM

It's very important that you take only trades that makes the good days to count,  don't take any trades that wouldn't give you the minimum 1:3 risk reward ratio.
That's what the profitable traders do, no one has a crystal balls,  everyone do experience some losses, but if you can win 50% of your trades while trading only 1:3 risk reward ratio then I bet you, brother you are definitely smiling too the bank .
Quality of the trade do matter, but it also depends on the type of trader you are. Some traders make 100 satoshi in 100 trades, some make it in one trade, some wait out to make 10 thousand dollars more, some wait for just a few bucks in trade and close it and open another a thousand times a day. It is not really a right or wrong way, as long as you are profiting it doesn't matter how you do it, it's all on your own decision.

I believe that we are going to end up with something that would profit us, and I think the best thing to do in this case would be just making sure that we are dealing with some great return, that should be the most important part. If we can do that, then who cares how we do it, as long as the profit is there.
Totally would really be that situational on which we do know that success is something that could really be influenced by different factors on which we do know that not all people would really be having on the same decisions when it comes on dealing with trading. Results and outcomes would really be that different to each other on which it is really just that not right that you would really be that conclusive that you could achieve
on something which we dont really even know on how things would really be ending up. As for results, then its totally random and it would really be that according into your trading skills and decisions and a little bit
mix of luck on which we know that outcomes will really be definitely vary.

I once saw a video made by a pretty good trader, he said that losing 45% and winning 55% is quite a good thing, so accumulate the losses and wins that you experience, because no trader is perfect, even as he explains in the video that he has experienced 40% losses compared to wins in a month, trading requires a good strategy, and not chasing wins too much is a good thing, keep learning.

Make yourself something like this, sooner or later you would be finding out yourself on being that making too much losses because making yourself that desperate
doesnt really give anything good to someone and if you arent that good when it comes to control and handling out situations then you wont really be that progressive.

Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 09:49:23 PM

When I saw the topic of your thread, I didn’t see what I was expecting to see. What you posted here is just what everyone who’s really into trading knows about. I was hoping to learn new things that I hadn’t seen or heard from anyone before, but the things you posted are what I knew even before I started trading. Anyone who sees your post will definitely want to read it.

Trading is all about profit and loss, and most traders know about that. If you are trading, you can't always be right, sometimes you will be wrong, which means you are going to lose, but we have to make sure that our profit is more than our loss. If your loss is much, then something is wrong. You should just stop trading and work on your strategy.

When learning how to trade, why do you have to enter multiple trades at once? If the trades you are in are too many, then you will find it difficult to monitor your trade. You can just enter maybe a trade or two trades at once and make sure you follow them up. The more you get used to trading, the more you can increase your trade, but entering multiple trades makes you lose control of your trade.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 05:23:01 AM

You're correct, newbies think they can keep winning everytime they trade but that's not how trading works. When trading sometimes you win other times you can lose but that shouldn't make you quit. The professional traders also lose, when you lose you have to use that chance to learn new things. You can learn why you failed that trade and use the lesson you learnt to make better trades when next you're trading and that's how to grow your knowledge in trading cryptocurrency.

I don't think there's any unknown facts about trading that we should know that's hidden, we already know them but many traders aren't using this things they know when trading. They're just trading with the mindset that they're gambling therefore they don't need to use technical analysis or other analysis to understand the market, they just want to make quick profits and that's why they'll keep losing until they're ready to learn trading properly.
Newbies are often deceived by scammers that claim that they can win all the time or that promise them a winning rate that is too high to be possible, but even when good traders do everything right they lose and do it often, however since they have tested their strategy against the markets they know that those losses are only temporary and they keep trading as usual, while a newbie trader due to the expectations they have, cannot tolerate to lose more than a few times in a row before they lose their minds and make a bunch of reckless trades.
cafter

Activity: 448
Merit: 222

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2024, 07:48:53 AM

Wow after seeing the title of the threads I got exited that I will learn something new about trading and get a edge.
but got disappointed after reading the thread. it's all about risk to reward ration nothing new lol. there is not secret in trading everything is open and information available online and on books.
we just need to work hard and learn more to be able to profitable. and maybe finding a consistent profitable trader that can teach us is helpful.

Newbies are often deceived by scammers that claim that they can win all the time or that promise them a winning rate that is too high to be possible, but even when good traders do everything right they lose and do it often, however since they have tested their strategy against the markets they know that those losses are only temporary and they keep trading as usual, while a newbie trader due to the expectations they have, cannot tolerate to lose more than a few times in a row before they lose their minds and make a bunch of reckless trades.
yes, newbies then tend to take more risk to recover the previous losses instead they need to learn and figure out what thing they are doing wrong.
|MINER|

Activity: 1120
Merit: 421

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2024, 04:17:30 PM

Business is about profit and loss.  No matter how skilled one is in trading, one has a history of losses.  However, if the experienced loses, they try to increase it at a double rate.  There are some tips that not all traders share with Karo.  Everyone faces loss but it is interesting to see how much he can take the loss.  Each person's skill level is different.  Of course, not everyone will share all the tricks with everyone.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████  
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████    
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███      
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 09:09:49 PM

You just used other term and made that ratio look as if it's not that much. 1:3 risk ratio is like winning 300% with your trades and don't you think it is easy?

It ain't easy if that's the minimum that you're going to do. There are even traders that are good and out already after making 10% of their capital and that's enough for them.

This is the reason why many traders get rekt, 60% of losses and you will still in profit if you recover with that much losses? Not sure if I am confused.

Signature for rent
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 03:50:47 AM

Business is about profit and loss.  No matter how skilled one is in trading, one has a history of losses.  However, if the experienced loses, they try to increase it at a double rate.  There are some tips that not all traders share with Karo.  Everyone faces loss but it is interesting to see how much he can take the loss.  Each person's skill level is different.  Of course, not everyone will share all the tricks with everyone.
For those who are experts in trading, there is no guarantee that they will not experience losses from their trading, but they will be able to reduce the risk of losses that they will experience in trading because they already have experience in the trading they do.
You are right, everyone will certainly experience losses in trading, but not everyone can recover from the losses they experience and also not everyone will share how they work with other people for the various reasons they give.

bitLeap

Activity: 1176
Merit: 476

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 07:41:26 AM

And even if they share the trick, it is not certain that the person they share it with will be able to apply it properly and correctly which can bring profit, because usually traders develop their own strategies according to their abilities and not everyone fits the strategy, so it is recommended for a trader to have his own pattern that will make it easier for them to trade.
I agree, that in business, trading and so on related to money, then the choice is two, profit and loss. We cannot say profit and profit, and loss and loss, because those two words will always go side by side.
Everyone must want to always be profitable, yes I admit it. But the problem is that it's something that we've actually realized that there's no way we're always going to make a profit.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 11:11:36 AM

For those who are experts in trading, there is no guarantee that they will not experience losses from their trading, but they will be able to reduce the risk of losses that they will experience in trading because they already have experience in the trading they do.
You are right, everyone will certainly experience losses in trading, but not everyone can recover from the losses they experience and also not everyone will share how they work with other people for the various reasons they give.
Everyone commits mistakes and every trader suffers losses before they learn to trade. Some had taken their leave and some continued their journey.
There is no secret to becoming successful aside from being patient and having knowledge and skill. If we wonder why we never succeed even though we are following the advice from successful traders, it is definitely because we differ from making decisions and for sure, we don't have the same response in a particular situation. Some will lose and some will earn a profit, this is the nature of trading and not all go successfully, some will fail.

Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2024, 02:25:43 PM

If you aren't a gambling trader 1:1 or 1:2 are still profitable take profits but what will determine your stay and survival is you winning percentage, if you can have this percentage above 60% then you should survive...

"Only trades that makes the good days to count" You make it sound like people lose deliberately Roll Eyes but I understand what you trying to say   Grin, as a matter of fact if you over leveraging your account with poor risk management not even this minimum 1:3 risk reward ratio will help you survive!! There is a whole lot of stuff that goes into trading and personally I consider trading to be more of an emotional skill than the technicals and fundamental analysis...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Zoomic

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

My post made philipma1957 wear signature

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 03:28:27 PM

And even if they share the trick, it is not certain that the person they share it with will be able to apply it properly and correctly which can bring profit, because usually traders develop their own strategies according to their abilities and not everyone fits the strategy, so it is recommended for a trader to have his own pattern that will make it easier for them to trade.
I agree, that in business, trading and so on related to money, then the choice is two, profit and loss. We cannot say profit and profit, and loss and loss, because those two words will always go side by side.
Everyone must want to always be profitable, yes I admit it. But the problem is that it's something that we've actually realized that there's no way we're always going to make a profit.

Everyone should actually have tricks that are peculiar to them, this strategies are as a result of their personal experiences as traders and the amount of capital available to them. Some strategies do not work for low capital investors. With these strategies,  they will be able to map out their trading plans. What we should know is that what will work for Mr A might not work for Mr B.

Traders make this mistake of focusing so much on making profits. Yea we know that making profits at the end of our trades is the goal, but if we focus so much on how to make profits, we might start making decisions out of greed and deviate totally from our well structured trading plan to the other influenced by greed. Just like every other business,  it's either you make profits or you make losses, we have to bear this in mind that it's not profit profit all the time .

Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2024, 03:34:50 PM

In trading, we are always required to improve our analytical skills so that we know when to enter and exit the market.
But when the time of greed hits you, you will have no idea if it's the time to exit and just take your profits, and in this process, many get it wrong.

We also shouldn't be too greedy in pursuing profits because the market will not always be in an upward position.
Set some acceptable amount of profits depending on your capital and trade. There's no need to hurry, as long as you get a profit more than the capital you've started with. You're okay with that or set some percentage that are not too exaggerated.
There areany things that are happening in the market that keep restricting us from getting more profits from the market even when we have a good strategy that could afford to keep giving us consistent winnings. Our capital is one thing we need to look at and this is the major factor that would determine how much we would be earning from the market. Even though we enter the market at the same time and left the same time too. Our capital is what is going to determine how much we would be earning from the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀