Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:14:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You must have a source  (Read 2147 times)
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 02:03:17 PM

If you don't have any source of income then you can't succeed in the world.

First you need to earn and save before investing. Since investing in cryptocurrencies requires you to accept risk, you cannot invest money in such a way that if you lose the money, you will suffer in life. So you cannot invest money which you may need anytime.
Turns out you invested in a token for a long time but suddenly after a few days you need the money but then the market bearishness has come and gone. Your property i.e. invested money has reduced a lot.
So before investing you must strengthen your own funds so that you don't have to monitor the investment after you invest.
Well it's a common knowledge. On crypto space, having no source of income will pose a lot of risks. Crypto is on a riskier side of investments, if you put the money you shouldn't lose, it is a mistake obviously.

If somehow you invested your money on crypto that supposed to be for another purpose, you will forcefully sell your crypto on a losing side at worst. One of the basic rules on crypto is to invest money that you can afford to lose, it isn't wise to invest money that aren't allotted to investing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iamsange

Activity: 815
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 02:14:04 PM

Investing most of the time I do DCA method. When I get salary every week I invest small amount of money. So I am trying to invest in some coins slowly. But I don't know which way I started investing is for me.  I will know how much profit it will bring after waiting for few months.I like DCA method very much that's why I use DCA method every week.

The method you use is a method that is quite comfortable and not at all burdensome as long as you can continue to receive your salary every week, because some people who do this are based on the intentions of their own hearts so they continue to feel comfortable using the DCA method every week and try to make profit calculations every month. I think what you are doing is good enough and hopefully beginners who want to invest can follow the method you are doing so they can feel clearer benefits from their investment.
Learn Bitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 822

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 04:10:11 PM

You can manage your expenses and don't have a problem with it then I don't think it will be too much of a problem but spending all your savings to be in bitcoin and other alternatives even though it's good enough but I think it's an aggressive action because after all, looking at the initial goal with long-term investment, it's actually an excessive action especially when you say about other alternatives in this case it might be altcoin (I don't dare to mention specifically because you don't explain it).

Buddy, I know what I am doing  Cheesy

Yes, I understand that maybe it's not good to invest all my savings into Bitcoin only. But I know what I am doing. The only reason is; that the bull run is ahead and I don't want to miss it. Since I bought a good portion of Bitcoin in the 27K range, I don't want to sell it too early. The thing is, I didn't take any loans to invest in Bitcoin. I did it with my savings. I had no savings three years ago.

But I have managed a couple of thousand dollars in Bitcoin, and I am good so far. I could sell it whenever I want. I am still in profit. So, I am regretting of what I am doing. I guess you understand my point. I wouldn't have asked for a loan if I didn't start a new business. But, I hope I will manage everything.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 04:15:05 PM

This is contrary to another hyped belief "leave your job and do bitcoin" - indeed the OP's statements work better than this.

A stable income is a cushion in the back when the crypto market drops or remains stagnant. You get your monthly crypto buying money from that too. Hence never give less importance to your day job if you have one or if you aspire to be in one.

Crypto is like the alternative income source here, it should be encouraged but never at the cost of the day job.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10212

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 04:27:01 PM

If you don't have any source of income then you can't succeed in the world.

First you need to earn and save before investing. Since investing in cryptocurrencies requires you to accept risk, you cannot invest money in such a way that if you lose the money, you will suffer in life. So you cannot invest money which you may need anytime.
Turns out you invested in a token for a long time but suddenly after a few days you need the money but then the market bearishness has come and gone. Your property i.e. invested money has reduced a lot.
So before investing you must strengthen your own funds so that you don't have to monitor the investment after you invest.
Well it's a common knowledge. On crypto space, having no source of income will pose a lot of risks. Crypto is on a riskier side of investments, if you put the money you shouldn't lose, it is a mistake obviously.

If somehow you invested your money on crypto that supposed to be for another purpose, you will forcefully sell your crypto on a losing side at worst. One of the basic rules on crypto is to invest money that you can afford to lose, it isn't wise to invest money that aren't allotted to investing.

Hopefully no one is investing in crypto. .since that is a meaningless term, which largely means shitcoins and/or trading and/or gambling.  Fuck shitcoins, at least when it comes to investing;;; however, if you want to trade them, that is another story.. you can trade shitcoins and potentially make a lot of money if you know how to play those kinds of games.. .. though I personally am not into trading and it is not necessarily easy to trade, since trading takes a lot of skills and perhaps luck too.. but there may be ways to set up trades that are not so much luck based but more about locking in profits and having more winners than losers.

Now if we are talking about investing, which seems to have had been more the thrust of ideas underpinning this thread, then we need to use the word bitcoin if that is what we are talking about.

If you are fucking around with shitcoins, then that involves other theories and practices involving when to get in and when to get out which is largely about trading.

If we are talking about bitcoin and investing, then you don't really need to focus very much on ideas about when to get out.. but you do likely need to make sure that your getting in strategies are sufficiently solid in order that you will be able to hold and perhaps even continue to invest for 4-10 years or longer.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 04:59:02 PM

Understandable; thank you for making it clear. From your initial post along with the loan request, you were passing this vibe. Excuse me for misunderstanding and making assumptions. Anyway, I only wanted to point out the significance of budgeting and separating your cryptocurrency investments from your fiat money. A case similar to what you first described wouldn't be the first one we'd hear in the forum. The validity of these stories remains unclear, but it was a common occurrence to read similar cases from newbies on the forum; I remember reading quite a few during the bear market approximately a year ago.
Usually, I do not invest all my savings in Bitcoin. I always keep some stablecoins and fiat money for emergencies. My average income is well enough for me and my family. But, you should look at the reason I already told you. I guess nobody wants to miss the bull run. I have lost some money in the past because of my own mistake. I wanted to be early on the market and my average buying price is 27K.

So, I consider my investment to be great so far. I will take some profit during the bull run and everything will be okay. I didn't even know that I was going to start a business. Suddenly, I found a store that is for sell and I don't want to miss this chance as well. So yeah, that's where I am right now.
I believe that when you are getting in early like that, its actually quite good and there should be something that benefits you in the end. You are already at profit, but we all know that's not enough because we know that bitcoin price will keep going higher, and should be better, we need to just consider that as the most important part.

I believe that if you can hold a bit longer, then you will make a lot more profit when bitcoin price goes to 100k+ levels. I do not know when that will happen, but I am sure that eventually one day that will happen and that should be 4x profit for you. Considering how that is not that easily possible in the stock market or anything else, if you can do that within 2 years that should be great for you.

Bd officer

Activity: 378
Merit: 221

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 05:47:06 PM

You must have a source of income if you must succeed in your holdings.
You are right, I agree with you. To be a successful investor you must have a good source of income. Many say, invest what you can afford to lose. First you find a good source of income and earn. Better to invest extra money after family expenses. The most correct way to invest is to invest in DCA method. If you invest in DCA method then there will be no stress on you, you can live life naturally. After meeting your family needs, invest a portion of the remaining money in Bitcoins. Even if you feel that the investment amount is too small but continue to invest in DCA method, hopefully one day your amount will be much bigger. No need to rush to invest, you invest slowly in DCA method and hold for long time hope you can achieve success.

Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 07:19:55 PM

I think internet age caused various delusions towards people aged 10 to 35s. Most of us hate their jobs I am sure of it, but %99 of us need that job to survive. Bitcoin investments can completely change your life that's true, but when you are able to keep accumulating more and more Bitcoin thanks to your monthly income - its much better. Quitting job can only be viable strategy when you are able to daily trade crypto. And even if you are that much skillful, you will still need big savings to support that life.
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1704

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 10:54:28 PM

I would even go further and say that the source of income should be different sources. Depending on a single source of income is not a smart idea. 3-4 side-hustles is better than 1 wagie job. Even if one of those side jobs fail, you still have the other 3 sources of income. On the other hand, if your boss decides to fire you from your wagie job, its over. No more income until you find a new job.

I think the second scenario is what leads to selling your Bitcoin. With the first scenario, worst case, you would sell a small amount of your holdings.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 10:56:48 PM

I think internet age caused various delusions towards people aged 10 to 35s. Most of us hate their jobs I am sure of it, but %99 of us need that job to survive. Bitcoin investments can completely change your life that's true, but when you are able to keep accumulating more and more Bitcoin thanks to your monthly income - its much better. Quitting job can only be viable strategy when you are able to daily trade crypto. And even if you are that much skillful, you will still need big savings to support that life.
While staying on that hated job of yours, it's a fact that many employees are staying to their hated jobs and eventually loved it because of the need to survive. A thing that can be loved in the long run from being hated didn't have any love at all. This is how we live today unlike long time ago, it's all about love and passion and dreams. But as we invest in Bitcoin, we really have to invest and I agree that in order for us to have a successful investment, we need to have other opportunities to take while assisting our investments in BTC.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mvdheuvel1983

Activity: 1022
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 11:15:46 PM

Not just having a source of income, you should have provision for emergencies. Hence there is a need to have emergency funds in case of loss of job, health issues or other unforeseen occurrences. You should always invest only what you can live without, that is why the DCA strategy will always be the best investment option. It facilitates investing at your pace and places less financial burden on the investor.

Most people that have sold their Bitcoin holdings at a loss or at an average price actually have the patience but don't have the knowledge of how to hold, because a good holder must be aware that he needs a source of income for him to be able to consolidate to his holdings.
If possible have more than one source of income because having just one job in this present poor economic conditions in some countries is not sufficient to be a consistent and longtime Bitcoin investor.

This is one of the best advice to be given to someone who's interested in doing Bitcoin investments without fear and panic, you must not suffer to ensure you do the holdings rather you can help yourself by getting other means of getting money, get multiple sources of income, have a separate amount for your upkeep and daily bills, don't depend on only one source of income for investment and paying of other bills so you don't end up suffering while doing investments.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Odohu

Activity: 378
Merit: 340

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2024, 12:32:00 AM

You are right, I agree with you. To be a successful investor you must have a good source of income. Many say, invest what you can afford to lose.
I don't actually share in this philosophy of investing what one can afford to lose when it comes to investing in Bitcoin. If we use that phrase, it is like amplifying the risk of investing in Bitcoin which I think is minimal when the right approach to Bitcoin investment is applied which is long term investment. No one will willing make investment to lose, that is pure gambling so, that phrase of "invest what you can afford to lose" is not right with Bitcoin. Instead it should be "invest what you can afford to hold for long". With this statement, anyone investing in Bitcoin already know it is a long term investment and will not be eager to sell. This mindset is very important to be cultivated if one have to find peace with Bitcoin when it going through the natural phases of bear/bull markets which are sacrosanct.

As for the source of income, it is important as that is what is needed to be able to invest and HODL Bitcoin. Basic needs must be met and plans made for emergency funds to kept before talking about investing. This will reduce the eagerness to liquidate the asset because there will practically be no urgent needs for the money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 01:45:27 AM

Yes, of course, if we have investment assets for a very long period of time, we will definitely need another source of income, we cannot live every day with the assets we have. Investments not only rise, but prices fluctuate greatly.

but you need to remember that job loss can happen at any time, so we have to be prepared for something like this. So in my opinion we have to be smart about managing our finances and our time while still working at a company. Set aside a few percent for investment, set aside for survival and emergency funds. And we also shouldn't be too wasteful when we are young, it is better for us to live frugally when we are young, if our youth is used well it will determine our life in the future
That is what we call financial protection. Not just in the case of losing our job but also when some emergency may happen to us at least, if we can't work we still have money to use unlike in the situation where we are fully reliant on our salary and if the job is over, we're empty as well.

So while we still have the chance, we must take the necessary things to do in order to grow our savings plus have some investments. In this way, we already secure our future. We won't be like those people who keep overspending and prioritizing themself now for some nonsense thing but not preparing for the future when we can't work anymore.
Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 03:16:04 AM

Yes, of course, if we have investment assets for a very long period of time, we will definitely need another source of income, we cannot live every day with the assets we have. Investments not only rise, but prices fluctuate greatly.

but you need to remember that job loss can happen at any time, so we have to be prepared for something like this. So in my opinion we have to be smart about managing our finances and our time while still working at a company. Set aside a few percent for investment, set aside for survival and emergency funds. And we also shouldn't be too wasteful when we are young, it is better for us to live frugally when we are young, if our youth is used well it will determine our life in the future
That is what we call financial protection. Not just in the case of losing our job but also when some emergency may happen to us at least, if we can't work we still have money to use unlike in the situation where we are fully reliant on our salary and if the job is over, we're empty as well.

So while we still have the chance, we must take the necessary things to do in order to grow our savings plus have some investments. In this way, we already secure our future. We won't be like those people who keep overspending and prioritizing themself now for some nonsense thing but not preparing for the future when we can't work anymore.
To get financial freedom, I think we have to have at least 3 sources of income, where the first is monthly income, such as when we work or have other businesses that generate income and are able to meet our daily living needs, after that we move towards passive income, where our assets can generate money. without us having to work, for example on rent. On the other hand, we also have to have portfolio income, such as empty land that is increasingly being developed or investing in shares or cryptocurrency

Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1112

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2024, 06:11:03 AM

It has happened to me severally, I have been able to hold now, since I started working as a merchandiser with Guinness, I think most times, experience is the best teacher.
Not only must we have a source of income so that we can be successful in holding it, but also that income must meet all our main needs because if we force ourselves to buy coins and hold them but our main needs are not met, there is a big chance that we will sell them at a loss when we are pressed to meet our needs. In addition, we should also have small debt or even nil because the interest that must be paid will also reduce profits and we can be quite stressed looking at the debt, and indeed experience is the best teacher and we must remember what makes us fail in holding and evaluate it so as not to repeat the same mistakes.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 06:38:44 AM

We can't have financial freedom from just working alone but it can be found from having multiple sources of income. But it does not just stop there, we also have to learn financial literacy as this will help us with wise spending habits. Because it was useless and we still got empty even though we had multiple sources of income if we were spending too much. A wise person spends money on money multiplier stuff, not on things that have just gone into thin air.

Following a successful businessman is a good idea. We are not aiming to be as rich as them but at least we are doing similar things that they did.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 08:04:15 AM

Financial freedom depends on income sources. More income sources will be the choice for investment. If a person is good at financial management, he or she can make wise investments even with a single income source. When a person has a single income source, it will be difficult to manage the situation as unexpected needs arise quite often. At times, we were in a situation where we had to compromise one for the other, and with more income streams, it was possible to allocate a specific income source for a particular purpose.

LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 08:18:42 AM

It has happened to me severally, I have been able to hold now, since I started working as a merchandiser with Guinness, I think most times, experience is the best teacher.
Not only must we have a source of income so that we can be successful in holding it, but also that income must meet all our main needs because if we force ourselves to buy coins and hold them but our main needs are not met, there is a big chance that we will sell them at a loss when we are pressed to meet our needs. In addition, we should also have small debt or even nil because the interest that must be paid will also reduce profits and we can be quite stressed looking at the debt, and indeed experience is the best teacher and we must remember what makes us fail in holding and evaluate it so as not to repeat the same mistakes.
When it comes to having debt, whether it is small or big, is not necessarily a bad thing and is stressful, as long as you know how to manage it properly. It's important to use your debt wisely and allocate it towards investments or ventures that can generate income. For instance, if you use your debt as capital for a business that brings in additional income, paying off your debt and its interest will not be a problem. The key is to make sure that you have a clear plan for how you will repay your debt and that you are using it in a way that will ultimately benefit you financially.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 09:53:54 AM

For the few years I have been into cryptocurrency, I have discovered that you can't hold till the right time if your don't have a source of income. Just imagine that you have a pressing basic needs like feeding or rent, then you don't have money  to finance it, you will be forced to sell your Bitcoin at a loss if you don't have a source of income outside your holdings.

Most people that have sold their Bitcoin holdings at a loss or at an average price actually have the patience but don't have the knowledge of how to hold, because a good holder must be aware that he needs a source of income for him to be able to consolidate to his holdings.

The truth stand that once you have made up mind In any investment to sustain it without falling half way, provision for unforseen circumstances must be put in place, over dependant on your investment shout be keep outside. Others source of income should be properly in place even if just small scale business that can handle your daily feeding responsibility. Some of the study I have undergo shows that any lacking such will find it difficult of becoming a long holder.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
armanda90

Activity: 994
Merit: 552

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 10:44:22 AM

To be long term holding in bitcoin and cryptocurrency must have source income if want to be success in the future, I have in this position when holding Doge and Ethereum coin. Inconsistency income due pandemic era have to sold Doge and Ethereum coins with lower price but few months later price up drastically and increasing more than 2000%. I don't sure for holder have diamond hand if haven't source income because daily needed make us blame must sell our assets.

When it comes to having debt, whether it is small or big, is not necessarily a bad thing and is stressful, as long as you know how to manage it properly. It's important to use your debt wisely and allocate it towards investments or ventures that can generate income. For instance, if you use your debt as capital for a business that brings in additional income, paying off your debt and its interest will not be a problem. The key is to make sure that you have a clear plan for how you will repay your debt and that you are using it in a way that will ultimately benefit you financially.
Its not good ideas when investing using debt or borrowing money, we can't controlling price of cryptocurrency in daily day or monthly will earn profit or not and other side every month we have loan interest have to pay on time. Better preparing source income firstly bigger than with loan interested in monthly if want take borrowing use for investing in cryptocurrency. Another thing you must have saving money under 50% of amount take borrowing use for investing in bitcoin before getting loa.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x