Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:33:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🟣UN-OFFICIAL SOLANA THREAD 🟣 [ Discuss everything about Solana here ]  (Read 1099 times)
BabyBandit (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Freedom speech and decentralized places. 💕

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2023, 05:09:07 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2024, 11:05:06 AM by BabyBandit

21 December 2023
wow! Solana just reached over $80! Of course it will dip down again but I think it will reach even higher and stabilize over $80 and even more, i was shocked when it was up to $70 and even $60 and now $80.
This year Solana have reached 557.1% November 2021 Solana reached it's all time high $259,96. Do you guys think it's possible for Solana to reach a new all time high again?

Very good prediction from BitMaxz.
Like the above said it's due to new events and projects. Not just that, the upcoming Bitcoin event called block halving is also contributing to why Solana has increased its price for almost 2/3 months now.
But that's not the final price this year just my guess it would reach around $112 before the end of this month and it would drop slowly before the end of January.

14/3-24: 1 SOL = $172.87 - UP 14% (24 HOURS)
31/1-24: 1 SOL = $105,76 - UP 3.6% (24 HOURS)

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bureau

Activity: 406
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 05:25:09 PM

Did you check Solana price in 2021? It was way above $80, it was some where around $200 if I am correct. The reason why it is pumping is because of two projects under it's ecosystem. It will pump more as it is coming up with more projects within its ecosystem in the future. Take a look at Avalanche before anyone comes to a conclusion about Solana. It is pumping in the same manner if I am rightfully to say it.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2023, 06:03:36 PM

Like the above said it's due to new events and projects. Not just that, the upcoming Bitcoin event called block halving is also contributing to why Solana has increased its price for almost 2/3 months now.

But that's not the final price this year just my guess it would reach around $112 before the end of this month and it would drop slowly before the end of January.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Essential10

Activity: 294
Merit: 81

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 06:32:24 PM

wow! Solana just reached over $80! Of course it will dip down again but I think it will reach even higher and stabilize over $80 and even more, i was shocked when it was up to $70 and even $60 and now $80.
This year Solana have reached 557.1% November 2021 Solana reached it's all time high $259,96. Do you guys think it's possible for Solana to reach a new all time high again?

I hope I didn't jix it now and Solana will go down 50% next 24 hours.

Next 24 hours Solana's future is hard to predict. Many altcoins, including Ethereum, are showing quite a bit of a pump as the price of Bitcoin rises, currently Solana has shown a mild pump. I don't think Solana will get into a price hike scenario. But neither you nor I can say out loud whether it will be a good future investment. However, in my opinion there may be some short-term bearish pressure on SOL prices in the near future, but the overall market sentiment is still bullish on Solana. Investors should monitor the market closely and consider potential buying opportunities as prices fall.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Sophokles

Activity: 1204
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2023, 06:39:18 PM

Solana team have one of the best marketing department in the industry. They reclaim their reputation which has been lost due to its connection with ftx and Alameda. Their release of the smart phone and airdrop related to it create the hype. Also some airdrop announcement of its ecosystem project also provoke airdrop farmer to buy sol from the market which shoot the price of sol upward.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BabyBandit (OP)

Merit: 68

Freedom speech and decentralized places. 💕

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2023, 06:39:51 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2023, 06:19:57 AM by BabyBandit

Did you check Solana price in 2021? It was way above $80, it was some where around $200 if I am correct. The reason why it is pumping is because of two projects under it's ecosystem. It will pump more as it is coming up with more projects within its ecosystem in the future. Take a look at Avalanche before anyone comes to a conclusion about Solana. It is pumping in the same manner if I am rightfully to say it.

I bought my first Solana less then a year ago so I didn't even know Solana existed 2021  Grin
My information in the OP come form https://www.coingecko.com/sv/coins/solana

This is very very very good information. I know you just predict because nobody can be 100% accurate but I really appreciate this post!

Churchillvv

Activity: 378
Merit: 166

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2023, 06:41:57 PM

Did you check Solana price in 2021? It was way above $80, it was some where around $200 if I am correct.
If anyone is to be question then it's you and not the OP because your question here shows that you didn't read through the post thoroughly before making your response. OP already mention the 2021 case of Solana here below
November 2021 Solana reached it's all time high $259,96.

According to Solana there are three reason for its pump, one of the reason are
Solana's been scoring some big partnerships recently – case in point, they hooked up with Shopify so merchants can accept crypto payments quickly and cheaply using SOL.
Bitmarxz is also not wrong because when there is halving around the corner all tokens and coins seems to appreciate in value.

[Source]

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 07:29:34 PM

I hope I didn't jix it now and Solana will go down 50% next 24 hours.  Grin

https://www.coingecko.com/sv/coins/solana
Yes and just as Bitcoin hits $44k. While it is not the first time to see Solana reach $80 because it's higher in the past for its ATH. But I am impress on how low it was and how it is doing right now. I have believed that majority of the altcoins that have been into its former ATH will have hard going back there. And with solana, it's way different from those altcoins that I know will have hard time going back there because its progress to be back there is fast.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
criptoevangelista

Merit: 501

Siga sempre em frente! always move forward!

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 08:31:16 PM

And to think it was 8 dollars during the FTX crisis. I thought the currency had lost its fundamentals and was going to 0.00.

Despite being directly involved with FTX, she has shown herself to be strong and resilient.

goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 09:11:53 PM

And to think it was 8 dollars during the FTX crisis. I thought the currency had lost its fundamentals and was going to 0.00.

Despite being directly involved with FTX, she has shown herself to be strong and resilient.
This is how good SOL is and lucky to those who invest with SOL during those crisis.
Well, it is still far from its ATH but once the market continues to pump, I’m pretty sure that SOL will continue to benefit from this bull market and I can still say that its not too late yet to get more SOL, the peak is yet to come.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ajiz138

Activity: 1484
Merit: 784

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2023, 09:13:29 PM

The highest I saw was $83 but with the current price of $80 it is already quite high and there will be many Solana holders who say they can reach ATH before actually this is not sure but with the project and ecosystem that continues to grow rapidly it is possible that it will happen, who knows?

I agree with some of the words above behind the pumping reason there are so many new projects that come with the ecosystem, the community is told to have solana and trade or bridge in various ecosystems, so it's like an explosion slowly but Solana continues to rise until now.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 09:18:16 PM

Never in doubt, a lot of people faded Solano, especially the Ethereum gang, Solano and Avax have both outperformed Ethereum, and we see the founder dumping Ethereum on people. I am glad for the comeback of Solano and I hope the team will continue to keep this up, if they can sustain the momentum to next bull run, I think Solano has a shot to be the true Ethereum killer

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Belarge

Activity: 392
Merit: 80

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 09:42:18 PM

The system is not easy and smoothly running as everyone could possibly think because there's golden opportunities to take for the purpose to explore in the market. This pumping of solana is merely a trick to entrapped most investors into thinking about the project. For me, I'm not investing, probably not now because I've this feeling about the project pumping when the bull season finally arrives. This is just the scratch of the bull surface compare to what will be happening when it finally comes. This is just a message signal that we should listen to, I'm not backing down other than formulating my tactics in the market.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 09:52:49 PM

Slowly but surely, SOL is making its big recovery from a big dump and this is already a sign of a good fundamental if this project. We’re still far from peak yes but the good thing here is that, we are already seeing a good recovery. We might see the new ATH of SOL in the next few Months and its possible to happen especially now that they are more competitive and many investors sees its true value already.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 04:54:54 AM

I remember the last few months I was trading at $14 and tp at $21 how I wish I did not close it very early, I should have huge profit right now seems SOL price pumped too crazy a lot of hype going on. It can nearly break another resistance at 3 digits, watch out boys. 

Samlucky O

Activity: 266
Merit: 190

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2023, 05:11:54 AM

In the world of cryptography currency everything is possible. I think in  2021 you speak of solana all time high, was also when bitcoin was also high and I think before bitcoin will climb it's ATH I believe other altcoins which had higher value and drop as bitcoin, will resurrect alongside with bitcoin.

Checking from cryptographic analysis you would have noticed that all altcoin that was low in value have started gradually growing with bitcoin. Because bitcoin is there subsidiary and whatever happens to bitcoin also affects them. So I believe most altcoin will go back to its original state just as bitcoin is also going back.

bangjoe

Activity: 1414
Merit: 685

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 05:32:55 AM

Previously doubted Solana when FTX experienced a decline because as far as I know FTX is a big holder of Solana and I thought they would withdraw their Solana to pay their creditors or customers.

I think if this happens it will cause a bigger dump on Solana, and it seems that to this day this has not been done, instead Solana has become a concern again in the blockchain realm, new projects have emerged and have enough potential so that many investors are returning to Solana in the future, problems are going down again or not, I think it will temporarily fall again and will increase again in the next altseason.

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bureau

Activity: 406
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 07:46:10 AM

I remember the last few months I was trading at $14 and up at $21 how I wish I did not close it very early, I should have huge profit right now seems SOL price pumped too crazy a lot of hype going on. It can nearly break another resistance at 3 digits, watch out boys. 

Yeah, you are right a few months back it was trading at a very low price but now it is pumping. If anyone had made a significant investment into it at that time then they would have made a good amount of return on their investment today. It will break its own ATH after the halving gets completed and the bull market returns. It has been pumping because there have been a lot of developments that are happening in its ecosystem.

btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 08:43:42 AM

EDIT: Maybe worth adding. I bought Solana when it was at $20 and then I bought more when it was at $30. All Solana I have i staked. What do you think about staking if your plan is to hold long term?

i do think that staking possess some benefits and advantages i might even be interested in doing staking myself based on the information i have gathered from researching about it i know that it’s quite more complex and needs extra attention compared to hodling

i see that staking definitely helps a coin maintain stability even when it’s in bearish market and because of solana’s other projects that are also showing good potential its price will definitely go up more considering the upcoming halving of bitcoin

Obim34

Activity: 224
Merit: 202

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 08:57:31 AM

Solana still has a long way to come up with their price because they are far below their last All Time High.
Solana has very good potentials and it will take some time to make better composure from their marketing and development team.
Everyone who has the opportunity to buy Solana should do so as we expect a pump if not sooner but In time to come, Solana remains outstanding among most Altcoins it took a lot of work to get this far and certainly they will reach an All Time High.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: