Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:08:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Glo and it's network wahala  (Read 237 times)
EluguHcman

Activity: 322
Merit: 146

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2023, 10:04:51 PM

People has been more attracted to quantities other than qualities. To my best of figurations, most Glo network users only using the the because of the bonuses in calls and in data for Subscriptions without while ignoring the network providers capacity in reliance. Else I don't know why anyone would go for a such an intercoms network that is obviously bridged to producing networks to its users in most specific areas.

Yet rh networking company is not improving on it at all because there are varieties of areas that could not be covered by the network comparing to the minimal areas that other networks do have bridges.
I assumes the network is not looking forth at all to take lead of the future networks stations else they would improve after much its users are being frustrated and complaining about the weaken network..

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 11:09:39 PM

GLO na network wey I don abandon for years now, wetin vex me wey I stop dey use dem na d day wey I sub my SIM with N1000 dat time. That time na big money and na 1 month subscription. Till d day the subscription go expire, even a kilobyte of dat data I no get am use. I call dem customer care tire and still nothing change oo. Na so I no use the sim again so tey dey steal the phone wey d sim dey, I just kukuma forget am because even welcome back I no do. GLO dey give better offers for data but, their network na crap.

Glo na grand star for data but their problem is the bad network. What I enjoyed most in their data is the ability to share the data among 5 friends. I don't know why GLO is looking at their bad network issues for years and nothing has been done. Although, Glo network are good in some area but I think they have to do something about it in other not to lose their customers.

promise444c5

Activity: 280
Merit: 141

Keep Promises !

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 11:33:56 PM

Snip

I'm  not sure if all phone support this code I used to do this on my tecno before I guess the UI and features are different  from each other . Som phones don't allow or have a different way of accessing it now .

Currently  I'm having issues with both Airtel and Glo it's as if it's not getting network at all sometime,s everything will just go off without  a bar of network, I haven't  tried MTN but I think it should worth it as I've heard a lot of positive comments on it,
Brainiac01

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 02:29:28 AM

I will advise you to have all the networks. To get each network sim card is very cheap and they do come with many offers. Go for MTN, Etisalat and Airtel and see the best one that have network in your area.

If you do not want to buy the SIM cards, look for the one that its mast is closer to your house or where you are browsing. The closer the mast the better the network.

I can recommend MTN because I have been to so many places outside my state and it remains the most reliable.

This is what is did too. I bought mifi for all the network whenever anyone is misbehaving I just switch. Although in Nigeria bad weather can mess up all the network sha.
Baki202

Activity: 294
Merit: 172

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 11:21:17 AM

I will advise you to have all the networks. To get each network sim card is very cheap and they do come with many offers. Go for MTN, Etisalat and Airtel and see the best one that have network in your area.

If you do not want to buy the SIM cards, look for the one that its mast is closer to your house or where you are browsing. The closer the mast the better the network.

I can recommend MTN because I have been to so many places outside my state and it remains the most reliable.
Having all the network has one of the most interesting feelings because their different experience incase person travel go another place with bad network you fit easily switch to another sim, from the beginning I don't even like glo they no they always get better network at least mtn they every were na why I they like mtn be that. No be lie say everywhere you go na true them they everywhere but you see glory and Etisalat na problem network i they call them because if you rely on them. Person go see pepe with them oh.

Na one one places no get mtn the network sweet sha people they hardly complain about the network, so I also recommend mtn oh. People they go for other network because somtimes their offer they cheaper than mtn own. You go even get data but the internet connection bad the thing no get use be that oh.

AVE5

Activity: 168
Merit: 56

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 06, 2024, 05:14:15 PM

This is one reason why the Glo mobile network would never take the lead amongst other networks. I haven't seen anyone who basically have a Good SIM card without having an alternate SIM network. This Glo network is just so frustrating that all they do is fuelling its users is lot of Internet datas and bonuses of airtime for callings and yet the network users are trickishly denied the access to use all that benefits due to the bridges of the networks accessibility.
Aside these side data subscriptions and calls airtime benefits, I don't think anyone would ever adore to accept the usage of the shitty network. Few days ago while I and some colleagues embarked at our job place, I know about lot of Good network users who never hesitated to obtain other network that is said to be more reliable and better than that of the Glo network because of the shitty networks limitations to acquire network services.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Bright0515

Activity: 94
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 06, 2024, 05:28:38 PM

Brother no be only GLO wetin we dey see for this country now mouth no go fit talk am oo different means to obsessed person una u go carry your money go buy airtime to load am go be war the way Dem dey cut airtime now come be like say na compulsory something buy hundred naira card na you no go ask person how far sef them Dom take am finish person go call u if u call am back that same moment them tell you not available you go call person una go talk finish to end call na problem sometimes phone go hang sef but credit dey go if u borrow#500 you go pay #575 naira no be business be that I mean wicked business u send message Dem go show you message sent but person no receive am but ur money Dom go wetin be that na.

Last last Dem go whine u say you get free 100mb fake lies data na big problem abeg no be only GLO but make I no mention if you dey use sim card you know wetin we dey talk about
Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 217

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2024, 06:06:00 PM

Omor no be small oo, now sef e come be like say na all the networks Dem naim dey misbehave. Because I dey use Airtel and MTN and before you go know their network don dey misbehave even for normal call sef. I think say joke until people tell me say dem don dey call me say the network dey tell them something else. Then when e comes to data, omor some kind times I just dey wish say the competition plenty pass like this so that Dem go dey provide the best network  and cheap data rates😎. Actually Dem dey try but we expect more more from what they are getting from us.
odunybiz

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
January 06, 2024, 09:53:15 PM

GLO na network wey I don abandon for years now, wetin vex me wey I stop dey use dem na d day wey I sub my SIM with N1000 dat time. That time na big money and na 1 month subscription. Till d day the subscription go expire, even a kilobyte of dat data I no get am use. I call dem customer care tire and still nothing change oo. Na so I no use the sim again so tey dey steal the phone wey d sim dey, I just kukuma forget am because even welcome back I no do. GLO dey give better offers for data but, their network na crap.

Glo na grand star for data but their problem is the bad network. What I enjoyed most in their data is the ability to share the data among 5 friends. I don't know why GLO is looking at their bad network issues for years and nothing has been done. Although, Glo network are good in some area but I think they have to do something about it in other not to lose their customers.

Miles2006

Activity: 238
Merit: 151

Cashback 15%

View Profile
January 06, 2024, 10:39:51 PM

The reason why a lot of people buy glo is just because of the data bundle and bonus cause I see no reason why anyone will buy glo with this kind of poor network, one thing have observed about glo, where mtn and airtel network no dey na where glo network dey and e dey surprise me most especially rural areas. If using glo network and you no dey enjoy the browsing process especially for bad weather, why not register another network and just be using both to avoid disappointment, or downloading a fast network app can help but the apps now sef no dey work some network app just dey useless, to avoid all this drama register mtn for fast browsing but e still depend on the phone cause some phones no dey fast for browsing.

Briankimp1

Activity: 95
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 11:51:20 AM

Na Airtel me I dey use but e take time before I switch come here as I dey like this I don use all four networks the worst for me na Etisalat after that na Glo before Airtel then Mtn but you see this oga called MTN their own problem na the speed way the data go dey fly go fit give you high bp and it's the most expensive for data.
Personally I believe the best na Airtel because them get fair data prices right now i dey subcribed to thei 1k for 5gb plan with duration of 2weeks even if I never use am reach 2 weeks before highest e don last me na a week but e serve, E get some location way dey good for Glo network but once you leave those places na their your problems start same thing with Etisalat.
odunybiz

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 10:57:35 PM

The reason why a lot of people buy glo is just because of the data bundle and bonus cause I see no reason why anyone will buy glo with this kind of poor network, one thing have observed about glo, where mtn and airtel network no dey na where glo network dey and e dey surprise me most especially rural areas. If using glo network and you no dey enjoy the browsing process especially for bad weather, why not register another network and just be using both to avoid disappointment, or downloading a fast network app can help but the apps now sef no dey work some network app just dey useless, to avoid all this drama register mtn for fast browsing but e still depend on the phone cause some phones no dey fast for browsing.

What is the essence of bonuses that isn't function well for you. To me, it's preferably for me to buy an expensive data bundle that work fast for my online activities than one that will keep delaying me online work.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: