Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:42:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do people make money with this web3  (Read 211 times)
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 24, 2023, 06:57:27 AM

I have come across a lot of people doing pretty good and making money online

I ask them to help me teach me but no one has really given me the time, they are always claiming to be very busy.  
They told me guy all this money we have is from web3 and I don't really understand what this web3 is all about.

Please I need someone to help explain it in a simple way so I can understand
Don't blame them either but rather think that they are helping you to urge yourself into searching to find the answers to your question/s. And you must be thankful that nobody offers you some help because that might be a scammer.

Well, understanding how this project works is what you need. Asking for a simple way, that is actually easy to understand but the question is if we can make it right. Do the reading and searches first before investing - a piece of advice.
https://www.coindesk.com/learn/what-are-web3-cryptos/
https://beincrypto.com/learn/top-web3-projects/

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2023, 01:14:52 PM

Do you want to focus on knowing Web3 or how your friends make money? If you just want to focus on knowing Web3, there have been lots of comments in this thread about Web3, apart from that, you might also be able to find out on the internet. If you just want to focus on knowing Web3, there have been lots of comments in this thread about Web3, apart from that, you might also be able to find out on the internet.
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
December 24, 2023, 03:22:08 PM

~
Mostly fomo imo. I've never really seen a web3 be something successful in the long run, most of them die out (at least in the case of NFTs/crypto games) after a couple of months due to the issue of either the project itself or the token due to receiving an influx of users crash down the price after a significant increase.

There are a couple of ways to make money off of it, investing is a coinflip in most cases, the other is creating the project for yourself. Naturally, this involves a lot of personnel and money so if you don't have both then I suggest not even thinking about it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2023, 04:14:53 PM

Web3 is like giving control to the users. This is what we call being decentralized. You can make money from this using several services to other people. Which includes creating unique digital items, playing blockchain games, investing in cryptocurrencies, and participating in decentralized finance or DeFi.

You can join something created by others for making money or you can make a service where people can join and in the process you will be making more profits. All you need to do is learn the skill how to develop such services.
ampere

Activity: 1218
Merit: 116

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2023, 09:06:15 PM

To make money in Web3 you would need to invest money, without investment you cannot earn anything. Web3 includes trading of crypto, staking of crypto, trading of NFT, and others. You can read this article to understand what Web3 is all about and then you can make a decision on how to start making money using it. As web3 involves investment it is always advised to do proper research before investing. It is not that everything here is that simple there are many scams that do happen in its ecosystem.

You have written well and you have missed out on the most important factor.

In crypto currency, either CEX, DEX, WEB3 or DEFI. You must not focus on just investing money; you must lay emphasis on investing your money "wisely" because that is the way to ensure profits roll in for you in the short run or long run.

The question ism what type of investor do you want to be?

avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1500

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 07:52:17 PM

I ask them to help me teach me but no one has really given me the time, they are always claiming to be very busy.  
They told me guy all this money we have is from web3 and I don't really understand what this web3 is all about.

Dude, making money online is not an easy task! You can see those people but you can't see the blood and sweat in the background. So you also need to go through this process. No one will guide you here. In web3, you mostly need to invest money to earn more. But outside web3, there are ways to make money without investment as well. But no one is going to tell you about it.

So it's best for you to start using internet effectively to gather knowledge. Don't expect an easy answer. There's no step-by-step guide available on how to make money online or from Web3.

AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2023, 08:14:01 AM

you don't understand about Web3, how can someone teach you how to make money with other ecosystems. you need to self-study, learn every crypto term, explore what will earn in crypto. You certainly know airdrop, you can use airdrop as a source of income for beginners. But many professional airdrop hunters earn thousands to hundreds of dollars. now there is no need to wait for other people's explanations about the meaning of web3 and others. use chatGPT and start asking questions, you will be given complete answers.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 01:00:09 PM

To make money from web3, you need to understand how it works, and how the metaverse ecosystem operates as well as web3 games. To cut it short, people earnn from web3 by investing in the NFTs and tokens of such platforms from the early stage, if you happen to choose a solid project; you are able to make lots of profit from the metaverse nft of such web3 platform.

Does this help?
so is this almost like ICO and IEO thing ? that you also need to invest but to choose the best
project depending on how much you also invested? like OP I am also curious about this and lucky that i come
across  this thread, will be reading and following this for further reviews because it looks interesting.

Just a heads up that you mostly only learn about the people who are making money, even if there are also an equal(or probably more) number of people that are losing money. Whatever you end up doing, have realistic expectations.
this is the problem most of the time , people are just looking for those who are winning
but what about the losers.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2023, 01:35:48 PM

Web3 refers to a change in how we use the internet. A internet that is decentralized and works over a blockchain, it's token-based and permission-less and have no restriction and blockage by single authority. 
And any project calling them web3 project were a hot cake some months ago but there are no real consensus of what web3 actually is. The crypto starting from bitcoin is already a step towards it and It's an internet euphoria and might not be ever fully implementable.
Almost all of the old and new projects claim themselves working for the implementation of web3. The popular ones that are actually focused on web3 are projects like ICP.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 02:58:52 AM

Web3 refers to a change in how we use the internet. A internet that is decentralized and works over a blockchain, it's token-based and permission-less and have no restriction and blockage by single authority. 
And any project calling them web3 project were a hot cake some months ago but there are no real consensus of what web3 actually is. The crypto starting from bitcoin is already a step towards it and It's an internet euphoria and might not be ever fully implementable.
Almost all of the old and new projects claim themselves working for the implementation of web3. The popular ones that are actually focused on web3 are projects like ICP.
I think the problem is that when you use a buzzword like web3, then it would not really make sense when it is not. I have seen plenty of projects that were not web3 at all, and yet still used that word to get more investors, it is just way to get attention. Same goes with meme projects as well, pepe this, doge that, whatever animal you can think of with "inu" at the end of it. It's just a way to use buzzwords to get the attention of the people.

I have seen ShibaAI, literally that is the name, just put two buzzwords together, it was labelled "AI version of SHIBA", and people put thousands of dollars into it as investment even before release at launch period. So buzzwords do work if you know how to do marketing, but they are terrible investments.

wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 03:11:04 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2023, 03:30:50 AM by wxa7115

I think the problem is that when you use a buzzword like web3, then it would not really make sense when it is not. I have seen plenty of projects that were not web3 at all, and yet still used that word to get more investors, it is just way to get attention. Same goes with meme projects as well, pepe this, doge that, whatever animal you can think of with "inu" at the end of it. It's just a way to use buzzwords to get the attention of the people.

I have seen ShibaAI, literally that is the name, just put two buzzwords together, it was labelled "AI version of SHIBA", and people put thousands of dollars into it as investment even before release at launch period. So buzzwords do work if you know how to do marketing, but they are terrible investments.
This happens very frequently when it comes to assets that have something to do with technology, since at the beginning only the experts understand the terminology, but people begin to use it wrongly and scammers take advantage of it as the term no longer means what it used to mean, and it just becomes a term used to try to make it seem as if the project is involved on the latest trend.

However investing in any asset just for that reason alone is wrong, and if the OP does not adjust their mentality they are bound to invest in a scam, as web3, NFTs, meme coins and AI coins have been the rage for quite some time already and scammers are taking advantage of it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: