Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:29:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to stay poor!  (Read 1481 times)
pusaka

Activity: 1064
Merit: 587

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 07:34:44 AM

I respond to this topic very simply, if a person does not want to remain poor in his life, always try to avoid the tips that OP has outlined. The mechanism that has been presented teaches us to always be more careful in maintaining financial stability, every expenditure must be calculated in as much detail as possible to avoid poverty. If you do a survey on several people, of course the answer will be the same, no one wants to continue living in poverty.

They will try to do something that can make money in order to guarantee a better life, but in the aspect of human life, there are always those who succeed and fail. People who have succeeded in achieving financial freedom have learned many things in the process of achieving a better life, so they will maintain their status so as not to return to poverty.

It is interesting what OP said in this topic, yes OP gave something different, when other people share tips so as not to continue to be in poverty, OP actually shared tips to stay poor. Different from others, but it makes us think.
For some people they see, prohibitions are orders, and when they are ordered they are reluctant to do so. Perhaps this is a good approach that is different from others. Usually for some people this is exactly what works, yes offer them to stay poor, they will definitely reject it.
To avoid poverty, we must do everything we can, including the smallest things that may seem insignificant, but those small things usually have a big impact.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 08:26:09 AM
Merited by Fiatless (2)

The idea of poverty  transcends from generation to generation.No body wants to be poor but most persons end up being poor.

Having a poor mentality or mindset is another feature to staying poor.Having a poor mentality will stop you from achieving your full potentials or goals.it's holding from living a full filled and happy life.People with a poor mindset think poorly,act poorly,remain and live poor.
 People with poor mindset are immobile,lazy,and sticker in the mediocre shell.They don't want to do anything for themselves,they agonize 
Over setbacks other than finding a solution as they allow their poor mindset to control how they live their lives and what choices they make.

Another thing is that people are waiting for someone to save them from their stagnancy;in many occasion,people believe that having the right connection or knowing the right people in power can expose you to opportunities.In world we are now,no one needs to tell us how yo be successful.It is inaccurate and unsatisfied to depend or entrust yourself to someone with your life or entire wellbeing because no one can give me your worth The reality is that no one Is coming to shape your life or fix for you,its all up to you.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 09:49:43 AM

I respond to this topic very simply, if a person does not want to remain poor in his life, always try to avoid the tips that OP has outlined. The mechanism that has been presented teaches us to always be more careful in maintaining financial stability, every expenditure must be calculated in as much detail as possible to avoid poverty. If you do a survey on several people, of course the answer will be the same, no one wants to continue living in poverty.

They will try to do something that can make money in order to guarantee a better life, but in the aspect of human life, there are always those who succeed and fail. People who have succeeded in achieving financial freedom have learned many things in the process of achieving a better life, so they will maintain their status so as not to return to poverty.

It is interesting what OP said in this topic, yes OP gave something different, when other people share tips so as not to continue to be in poverty, OP actually shared tips to stay poor. Different from others, but it makes us think.
For some people they see, prohibitions are orders, and when they are ordered they are reluctant to do so. Perhaps this is a good approach that is different from others. Usually for some people this is exactly what works, yes offer them to stay poor, they will definitely reject it.
To avoid poverty, we must do everything we can, including the smallest things that may seem insignificant, but those small things usually have a big impact.
Op understands the current phenomenon, sometimes sentences that are prohibited are easier to remember than sentences that must be done, that's why OP created a title like that. I think this is cool, the OP's way of making us aware to be more disciplined and consistent. It's true that motivation without action is ultimately just a hallucination.

Actually, to get out of poverty, the most important way of thinking is that we have to improve it and don't make it spoiled for something, because when our mindset is problematic, then we become its slaves. So we have to get out of our comfort zone, and that's where our mindset/brain quickly develops which ultimately allows us to get out of poverty.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 01:28:52 PM

3. Become an extremely cheerful giver/lender to friends and family. A wisdom quote I read somewhere said, "if you want to lose your friends and family lend them money".  Keeping doing this and you going to be successfully poor.

This point was a big issue in my family during the last big crypto bill run, because everybody knew that I invested in crypto currencies and they all wanted to be a part of it. When it comes to money and friends/family I had to learn the hard way that there needs to be clear boundaries. Don't get me wrong, I am all about helping a friend in need if it's something serious and if my help is actually going to change something. Just giving money to someone because I have it is wrong and lead to quite a few arguments in the past. My brother in law never owned any bitcoin, but when the price reached above 50,000 USD he wanted me to give him some. It was difficult to make him understand I only own a fraction of a Bitcoin myself and can't just share with the family as they want me to. Luckily I kept strong and didn't give into their demands. We need to think of ourselves first and try to make everybody else rich instead.
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 01:34:10 PM

well, even without this suggestion, I think everyone knows how to be poor. I say that, because everyone struggles to get out of poverty, and continues to work hard to make a lot of money.
It's just that, even though we are aware of this, it is human nature to have needs, and this is sometimes difficult to control, and makes it difficult for us to manage the finances we have, thus pushing us to poverty. There are lots of tips for getting out of poverty, but not everyone is able to implement them.
Everyone knows how to be poor just that some people are so comfortable to remain poor, I know it is not easy to make money. But sometimes the attitude will exhibit can make one to still remain poor.  One of the things that can make one to still remain poor is not having value for money,  spending in an uncontrollable manner.  If people can be able to leave some characters, it will be easy to get out of poverty.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 01:45:54 PM

Answer this thread and that's one way to stay poor: Do you think gambling every day is better?
The friend of the OP there think of something positive for him but he doesn't know that many agree to the opposite of his belief and that's why it's just best to avoid quick ways of spending your money and habits that are going to keep you odwn.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 02:15:54 PM

4.Learn how not to mind your own business, making every events around you your concern even when it doesn't affect you. It's a nice way to make cool enemies. Etc.
Won't make you poor but I got to tell you that this one will definitely risk you shortening your lifespan especially if you're meddling with people that are fighting, you never know if a shooting or a stabbing will happen with you getting caught in the crossfire.
Even the title itself says "how to stay poor", why would anyone wonder how to stay poor, it's easy, just spend your money on useless stuff and make a debt to get useless things and you are suddenly poor, I have done it before so I should know lol. But also, it's human life, we live only once is a cool motto at times, yes I should not have bought all those things at times, I have bought things that I used only a few times and quit all together, so I spent money so uselessly at times, but that is also a good way to live if you can keep yourself in check, it's just inevitable.

Nobody goes through life without ever spending money on a thing they should not spend, everyone does it at least once, and that is the most important thing, limit it and make sure you know what you are doing.

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2024, 02:59:28 PM

[5] Or Just don't do anything at all. don't do any jobs, any business or anything else which can make you some form of money.. this way you'll not just be a poor but also be a homeless. then you can start begging for foods because with begging you can only afford as much as you need for food. obviously you can't buy anything else from begging money.

As a businessman or salary earners here are tips on how to stay poor in life. Grin

2. Live on one source of income. Everyday of our life our responsibilities and challenges keeps piling up accumulating without consideration to our financial capability. The economy and cost of living continue getting worsen. So in order not to be able to beat this piling settle comfortably on a single source of income flow.

I don't agree with this. one good source of Income can make you very rich. in fact richer than dividing your attention and time on multiple sources in hope of making money. focusing and hardworking on one good source is way better than wasting time making multiple sources.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
shawonngp

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2024, 03:30:56 PM

You brought up some important points with humor, if we can't get ourselves out of these problems then we will be poor for the rest of our lives. I'm agree with you in point 2, one source income is the most common problems with many peoples that's why they can not rich i think, Because now in the current world due to high economic recession the value of money has decreased but the cost of living has risen abnormally and therefore the amount of income has not increased accordingly, so on sources earners already in the danger zone.

bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 03:59:22 PM

Everyone knows how to be poor just that some people are so comfortable to remain poor, I know it is not easy to make money. But sometimes the attitude will exhibit can make one to still remain poor.  One of the things that can make one to still remain poor is not having value for money,  spending in an uncontrollable manner.  If people can be able to leave some characters, it will be easy to get out of poverty.

I think people who are still poor are just trying to remain comfortable with their condition, which in general is a feeling of compulsion that they do to themselves so as not to show the pressures of life that they have been facing all this time. Because I'm not sure that people who are still poor don't want to be rich like other people who have succeeded in changing their lives from poor to rich.

However, because there are still obstacles such as his income level which is still quite low, his attitude of being comfortable with poor conditions seems to be a real attitude that was born naturally in his own life. In fact, it was an attitude that he was forced to be born with so that no one else would underestimate him due to his poor condition.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
reagansimms

Activity: 966
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 04:56:41 AM

I think people who are still poor are just trying to remain comfortable with their condition, which in general is a feeling of compulsion that they do to themselves so as not to show the pressures of life that they have been facing all this time. Because I'm not sure that people who are still poor don't want to be rich like other people who have succeeded in changing their lives from poor to rich.

However, because there are still obstacles such as his income level which is still quite low, his attitude of being comfortable with poor conditions seems to be a real attitude that was born naturally in his own life. In fact, it was an attitude that he was forced to be born with so that no one else would underestimate him due to his poor condition.
As long as humans still have lust, they will always want a better life with all the facilities they have. In his small heart, a poor person always wants a change in his life, but because luck is never on his side, he has to accept the reality of having to continue to be in poverty.
Poor and rich are decorations in life, rich people will always try to survive in their current status by trying to expand their sources of income. Meanwhile, poor people want to try to get out of the poverty line by doing something to increase their income. But in the nature of life, not everyone can enjoy wealth and not everyone remains in poverty.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 05:33:01 AM

Poor and rich are decorations in life, rich people will always try to survive in their current status by trying to expand their sources of income. Meanwhile, poor people want to try to get out of the poverty line by doing something to increase their income. But in the nature of life, not everyone can enjoy wealth and not everyone remains in poverty.

Apart from that, in my opinion we or other need maximum prayer and effort if you want more, of course exactly as you said above, namely trying to expand your sources of income. So, if someone feels rich then give this opportunity to those who want to do it. In fact, this is where the problem arises. We often find that there are still many rich people who are reluctant to help, indeed at that time there are still many items that investors need to evaluate regarding the shortcomings of the initiator, but if they want to take a step back, I think that would be very good.
summonerrk

Activity: 1358
Merit: 690

Arts & Crypto

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 08:00:11 AM

~~~

Haha, funny post Smiley once on the Internet I came across one short phrase, but it very succinctly describes the qualities that a person should have in order for him to constantly strive for wealth and success. It sounds like this:
You need to be attentive, persistent, notice potential opportunities and try to create them yourself, listening to your own intuition.
I believe that these are golden charms and everyone should remember them.

This is exactly the approach that is applicable even to our world of cryptocurrencies. And perhaps I would add here: be patient.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
EarnOnVictor

Activity: 672
Merit: 603

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 08:25:30 AM

well, even without this suggestion, I think everyone knows how to be poor. I say that, because everyone struggles to get out of poverty, and continues to work hard to make a lot of money.
It's just that, even though we are aware of this, it is human nature to have needs, and this is sometimes difficult to control, and makes it difficult for us to manage the finances we have, thus pushing us to poverty. There are lots of tips for getting out of poverty, but not everyone is able to implement them.
If you see the way people live their lives somewhere, you will know that the result can't be anything other than poverty. I believe they have to change for this to improve, or else, they will die poor. Especially in developing or underdeveloped countries, instead of waking up and facing their life seriously, they will always be complaining about their status and environment, they believe the government will do everything for them and they always want to engage in the most honourable jobs when they are not honourable themselves. This mentality can only keep them in poverty unless they change.

And in some people's issues, it might not be the total scarcity of money but the poverty of their mind, their mind might have been enslaved and working in a shallow manner. They would have made it much better than their present status but for procrastination, less utilization of their natural talents, complaints and laziness, they will never go far in life. Poverty itself is a mentality, you might choose what you want to become in life and act to fulfil it. I say this because a lot of rich people today started as nobody, they could be born in a very remote village where their father is a peasant farmer, but when they refuse to end like their father, despite the limited resources at their disposal, they found a way to break away and make it in life.

This is why I think nobody has the autonomy to be poor unless they choose to be poor. We have opportunities, they might not be clear but are all around us, it all depends on how we can think, solve problems of people or one way or another locate and maximize the opportunities around us to better ourselves, life and our society.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Troytech

Activity: 154
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 11:22:01 PM

You forgot to add the most common amongst youths, remain idle. Many of the youths of this generation have given themselves out to temporary pleasures that continues to distract them from accepting responsibility of their own lives, this could be watching porn, bro like your 21, WTF  are you doing with your phone in the rest room, doing drugs and all that, and our society has contributed to this with this so called adult content that a kid, just needs to lie about their age and still have access to them and they build up early addictions that affects their lives forever. I believe to get out of poverty you must chose your shows, and by choosing your shows I mean, what you watch, what you use your time for and others. Time management is the first rule for riches. You exchange time for money said by John de rockyfella, Dont know if I spelled that right.😁

arimamib

Activity: 1764
Merit: 573

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 11:36:24 PM

~
As long as humans still have lust, they will always want a better life with all the facilities they have. In his small heart, a poor person always wants a change in his life, but because luck is never on his side, he has to accept the reality of having to continue to be in poverty.
That's a fundamental aspect of human nature, the desire for a better life. The assertion that as long as humans have desires and aspirations, the pursuit of an improved lifestyle will persist is a compelling observation. Even those with modest means long for change in their lives echoes the universal human yearning for progress and betterment.

Luck is indeed a variable in one's economic status. While individuals may desire change, external factors beyond their control can significantly impact their ability to elevate their circumstances. This recognition of external constraints speaks to the challenges faced by those in less privileged situations. Rich people are portrayed as actively seeking to maintain and enhance their status by expanding their sources of income, highlighting the dynamism of their pursuit. Poor individuals striving to escape poverty underscores their resilience and determination to improve their economic standing. Not everyone can enjoy wealth and not everyone remains in poverty, It recognizes the complexity of socioeconomic mobility and the multifaceted factors that contribute to people's financial situation.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1413

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 11:49:39 PM

Quickest tip would be to avoid borrowing money or spending ahead of actually having the cash, often waiting will improve the price and quality of how you spend on an item anyway.   Often while delaying a spend I realize some detail to how or which model Im buying that is quite vital.  Rushing into a buy I often see people have to sell their first purchase and buy a different more suitable product to suit their needs.  Thats on top of the interest costs to buying.
Never lend money, never borrow it either.  If you give money and hope or appreciate in its return thats probably the closest you should get to such an idea but generally if people dont have money they will repeat that so in effect you will be giving them and its best to be realistic when doing so with either friends or family etc.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wtsimis

Activity: 326
Merit: 135

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 01:36:40 PM

Every point you made mentions the reasons why people are poor in life. Each of your points corresponds to many. Points one, two, three are matching with me. If you spend money on unnecessary things, money comes back immediately, but money is not available when you need something. Economic and living standards are deteriorating due to global financial recession. The upward movement in commodity prices is now taking its toll. And if you lend money to friends and relatives, your relationship with them will deteriorate. This point is eternally true. Which has happened to me many times.
Fesxx

Activity: 159
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 02:00:02 PM

As a businessman or salary earners here are tips on how to stay poor in life. Grin

1. Spending your money on unnecessary items immediately the money arrives. Trying to prove a point to people by living a standard that is above your pay grade.

2. Live on one source of income. Everyday of our life our responsibilities and challenges keeps piling up accumulating without consideration to our financial capability. The economy and cost of living continue getting worsen. So in order not to be able to beat this piling settle comfortably on a single source of income flow.

3. Become an extremely cheerful giver/lender to friends and family. A wisdom quote I read somewhere said, "if you want to lose your friends and family lend them money".  Keeping doing this and you going to be successfully poor.

4.Learn how not to mind your own business, making every events around you your concern even when it doesn't affect you. It's a nice way to make cool enemies. Etc.

I trust you all get the sarcasm as conveyed.

1 I completely agree with you
2 This rule does not work for everyone, for example, you have a successful company, all the profits of which you invest in its development, since by objective indicators this is the right choice. Or another option, you are a very sought-after employee, and only career growth awaits you further, but according to the rules of the enterprise you cannot have your own company, and there is no time to deal with stocks and cryptocurrencies
3 This proposal is not true in most cases, because the goal of most rich people is not the money itself, but the opportunities that they give, and helping loved ones is one of the basic needs of an adequate person, another thing is that you should do it wisely.
4 But trying to figure out other people's business, you gain experience. Well, if you don't take enough initiative, you'll just go with the flow.

I apologize for my poor English
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 02:24:35 PM

I think personality partly determines their behavior, lifestyle, thoughts, and mindset. I think [1] and [2] are people I often meet in real life, at work and in my family. I have a sister who is carefree and spends very freely even though she only has one job and does not have a large enough source of additional income to accumulate for the family. I'm the opposite, I'm not carefree, my spending is too wasteful but I also don't have any additional sources of income outside of my main job. So investing in bitcoin, cryptocurrency and this can give me an additional source of income. Hopefully it will create a large enough source of income in the future to escape the current difficulty, deadlock

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: