Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:10:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ETF approved, next Ethereum ETF?  (Read 491 times)
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 08:01:47 AM

In fact it has a capability of doing more wrong than good in my opinion.  It serves as a way for the average person to lazily 'purchase' Bitcoin which puts actually owning Bitcoin the real way as a second option on the list.  Of course some body with little knowledge will reach their hands toward a more comfortable and 'legitimate' way first than go through the hurdle of learning how Bitcoin actually works.
If we follow your logic there, that's suggestive that everyone who uses fiat should know how fiat is minted before using it. Isn't it? Well, I don't think I've to know the minting process of cash before using it and I believe it's the same way with Bitcoin. What should matter to all of us Bitcoin fans is that Bitcoin is getting spread over and more people are beginning to us it, whether they understand the underlying tech or not.

There's a good chance of an Ethereum ETF, but I think it'll be a slippery slope: from the ICO frauds of the past, Ethereum Foundation/Consensys dumping ETH pretty much every few months, etc.
I think the market has gone past that sad memory of ICO frauds and moved on if we want to put in perspective the return of airdrops and app mining that have now become almost a trend. We know how airdrops dominated this industry in the past just like ICOs and were claimed through ETH ERC. If they can come back now and people are already chasing it and cashing out from it, I don't think the sins of ICOs will be a big deal not be forgiven too.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
snowpega

Activity: 350
Merit: 188

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2024, 10:03:21 AM

I think it will take time, Ethereum can still be classified as a security somewhat. Only Bitcoin is a commodity. Ethereum is very centralised, Vitalik could rug at any point & totally make investors REKT. That kind of risk is not liked by the SEC. Remember it’s taken over 10 years from first attempt to get Bitcoin ETFs approved. I think it may take a long time to get Ethereum Spot ETFs approved also.

Yes Dear, Your Point of view can be the correct one but We can't deny one thing that Ethereum has big potential. I was reading a news some days ago which showed that Blackrock is now owns amount of Ethereum in their portfolio and the fact is that Blackrock is the world's biggest organization. I mean their action on Ethereum may have positive facts like it put trust in other big organizations to buy Ethereum as well. Big companies and organizations make trends and hype that we follow later.

On the other hand, the favorite Approval date of Ethereum is May 2024 and once the Ethereum ETF will approved it will show us Good movements even all those altcoins also move up who are using the Ethereum network or Blockchain. Dear, what do you expect how soon it can be approved? As approval of ETF is the biggest achievement for the crypto industry and the biggest event that ever happened.

cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 10:16:06 AM

I think bitcoin and eth will be approved because they are the most trusted assets in crypto, then the process is to introduce other altcoins to people who have just joined.
Every year crypto is always visited by new people, making the crypto market bigger every year.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2024, 11:34:55 AM

As we all know, the Bitcoin ETF is already approved. So, do you think the next ETF for Ethereum will be approved as well? Many companies, including BlackRock, have filled the Ethereum ETF as well. I believe the line is already clear to approve the Ethereum ETF since the SEC gave green light to the Bitcoin ETF. We have noticed significant price movements on Ethereum since Bitcoin EFT was approved. I don't see any reason not to approve the Ethereum ETF as well. The deadline is May for the Ethereum ETF. We have to wait for that. What's your thoughts about Ethereum ETF?
Yes, but it will take some time.
The SEC just approved 11 Spot Bitcoin ETFs a few days ago, and although we've seen Blackrock filed for a Spot Ethereum ETF, I don't think that the SEC is considering it already.

TBH, I don't know what will be the effect of accepting these Spot Bitcoin ETFs on the price of Bitcoin in the long run. I guess many investors are hoping that the SEC will accept spot Ethereum ETFs as well thus, we saw an increase in price in the last few days. A few days after they accepted the Spot Bitcoin ETFs, we are seeing the price of Bitcoin going down to as low as $42,000-$43,000. Many expected that it will reach as high as $50,000 but we aren't seeing it as of this moment. I guess the "SELL THE NEWS" phrase happened. Cheesy

Ethereum ETFs? I guess the SEC will observe first, and will look at the effects of their decision. From there, they will decide whether they will accept it or not.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
God bless u

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 12:19:50 PM

As we all know, the Bitcoin ETF is already approved. So, do you think the next ETF for Ethereum will be approved as well? Many companies, including BlackRock, have filled the Ethereum ETF as well. I believe the line is already clear to approve the Ethereum ETF since the SEC gave green light to the Bitcoin ETF. We have noticed significant price movements on Ethereum since Bitcoin EFT was approved. I don't see any reason not to approve the Ethereum ETF as well. The deadline is May for the Ethereum ETF. We have to wait for that. What's your thoughts about Ethereum ETF?
only time will tell if Ethereum ETFs will also be approved or not. I think the response to Bitcoin ETFs will also play a key role in making this decision. they'll see if Bitcoin ETFs are successful or not.
Also those companies got ETF how well they manage these ETFS and what will be their effect in mainstream market as well as cryptocurrency market will play an important role too.

There's a good chance of an Ethereum ETF, but I think it'll be a slippery slope: from the ICO frauds of the past, Ethereum Foundation/Consensys dumping ETH pretty much every few months, etc.

The market seems to be expecting an Ethereum ETF though; but you know what's hilarious? If Litecoin gets an ETF instead of Ethereum lmao.
hahah. a Litecoin ETF would be fun. but I don't think these big companies are interested in that. otherwise they would've submitted aplications for Litecoin ETFs too. don't you think?
maybe with time every famoust Altcoin will have a ETF. how does that sounds?

Bushdark

Activity: 868
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2024, 12:47:53 PM

Positive ETF news brings joy to crypto investors. because of the ETF approval, all altcoins rose significantly. Although this is good, many people think on the other hand the purpose of the ETF approval comes. we don't know what time will come with good or bad news. global elite people are looking for business opportunities
Since the Bitcoin ETF had been approved, the market had been dancing around and what we believe would have happened after the approval is the opposite we are seeing. Bitcoin ETF supposed to do wonders in the market but what we are seeing now is the opposite of what should be happening in the market. The price of Bitcoin supposed have reach like $50k but now, the price has fallen and people are still skeptical of what could be the reason behind that. The government had given power to the big players to manipulate the market and that's what we are seeing now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
johnsaributua

Activity: 826
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2024, 03:20:46 PM

Bitcoin has an etf because bitcoin rarely has followers or is used for alternatives on the bitcoin network before now, the bitcoin ETF tells me the originator, then if it is controlled by someone (blackrock) then we know who controls the price even though it could be shifted by someone else, but the bitcoin etf in my opinion is strong because it is a company. Cheesy behind the fun there is another pleasure that people accommodate Grin
It is not impossible for eth to follow the same thing, because eth is the only altcoin that is so brilliant in every way, if it is enough with the eth networked project, of course it is enough for me, although the arrival of etf ethreum may be eagerly awaited for others, because ethreum is worth it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2024, 03:57:12 PM

only time will tell if Ethereum ETFs will also be approved or not. I think the response to Bitcoin ETFs will also play a key role in making this decision. they'll see if Bitcoin ETFs are successful or not.
Also those companies got ETF how well they manage these ETFS and what will be their effect in mainstream market as well as cryptocurrency market will play an important role too.

The market seems to be expecting an Ethereum ETF though; but you know what's hilarious? If Litecoin gets an ETF instead of Ethereum lmao.
hahah. a Litecoin ETF would be fun. but I don't think these big companies are interested in that. otherwise they would've submitted aplications for Litecoin ETFs too. don't you think?

Bloomberg analysts say there is a chance that ETH ETF approved in May 2024. just like what they did to BTC ETF approval, they may also approve it during a time when the ETH market is already about to dump and the market couldn't sustain. eventually, a plunge in the prices will make naysayers i told you so ETF is a bad idea.

when they do it on famous altcoins, it means they are about to control the market of that altcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 05:41:04 PM

Bloomberg analysts say there is a chance that ETH ETF approved in May 2024. just like what they did to BTC ETF approval, they may also approve it during a time when the ETH market is already about to dump and the market couldn't sustain. eventually, a plunge in the prices will make naysayers i told you so ETF is a bad idea.

when they do it on famous altcoins, it means they are about to control the market of that altcoin.
What do you think should cause the collapse of the ETH market? In 2024, quite important and useful ERCs should come into force for the ETH blockchain. I believe that this will have a positive impact on the ETH market in general and L2 in particular. If you see some drawdown in the value of BTC at the moment and attribute it to the adoption of the ETF, then there is an opinion that GBTC holders are simply transferring their finances to real BTC. The same can happen with ETH/GETH after the adoption of the ETF.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 07:44:19 PM

After the approval of Bitcoin ETFs, Bitcoin did not pump as much as Ethereum did. I agree that the path of Ethereum ETF getting approved is very likely now and so was the reason for it getting pumped. Investors are expecting its approval anytime now and after 2022 yesterday was the biggest spike in ETH price. There are in total 5 institutions that have filed for Ethereum ETF to the SEC. I do not think that ETH ETF will happen by this year, but the situation can change.
Maybe because it was still early? Just like the other past events that we had. Their effects are also not felt immediately. So if I were you guys, I will extend my patience a little bit. But, it's impressive on how ETH is performing better than in BTC despite its ETF wasn't approved yet. Imagine after it was approved?

Its price would definitely double or more than that but it may not be easy for it to dethrone BTC because by the time it happened, BTC had already advanced. 5 institutions are already solid I think for ETH to be considered by this year and there may be more to come. Another fact on why they won't hesitate on approving it, is that BTC ETF is already been approved.

Sophokles

Activity: 1204
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2024, 07:53:37 PM

One thing i understand from the bitcoin ETF is that the news is good until confirmation. Before that people had time to speculate about the price and after the release of the news there wasn't any significant impact on the market because people had already invested their money by anticipating the potential approval of the ETF. There is a high chance that ETH ETF will also be approved because blackrock has the highest success rate in terms of ETF approval and they also applied for the ETH ETF.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 1988
Merit: 905

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 12:51:21 AM

Bitcoin ETF approved, next Ethereum ETF?

If eth has the etf.maybe that is a good thing but after btc is approved i dont see any big spike on bitcoin, i dont know why but maybe because it is still early.

But eth has unlimited supply right i don't know if this one gonna be approve by the sec but the good thing is if sec approve eth etf that would bring more people to join the crypto industry

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bureau

Activity: 406
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 06:53:59 AM

If eth has the etf.maybe that is a good thing but after btc is approved i dont see any big spike on bitcoin, i dont know why but maybe because it is still early.

But eth has unlimited supply right i don't know if this one gonna be approve by the sec but the good thing is if sec approve eth etf that would bring more people to join the crypto industry
Yes, Ethereum ETF is an ongoing thing and there are 4 application for it at SEC. You are correct Bitcoin ETF did not pump Bitcoin now, but it will happen. We need to wait and keep an eye on the market. In general before halving Bitcoin does goes into red and recovers after halving. That is what is happening now and we might see it go below 40k.

Belarge

Activity: 392
Merit: 80

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 06:54:28 AM

I think bitcoin and eth will be approved because they are the most trusted assets in crypto, then the process is to introduce other altcoins to people who have just joined.
Every year crypto is always visited by new people, making the crypto market bigger every year.
We have newbies every season and some make it to the professional level while the vast majority of newbies stopped halftime because they have made more heavy losses than actually milking the system, more like liquidating accounts. Every year comes with a lesson to learn, and I've learnt mine and have promised myself never to record huge losses, if I don't trigger any entry today, there's tomorrow to make analysis again in the market, there's never a deadline for us to milked the system. Crypto space is broad than we could imagine, we have watch and seen the actions of the market, it doesn't go as planned and it moves prior to our directions.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 08:06:35 AM

after bitcoin ETH will of course be accepted, because bitcoin and eth are like pioneers in crypto.
the movements of the two coins always coincide,
I really believe that eth's chances of being accepted are very big.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Taskford

Activity: 2520
Merit: 786

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 08:18:26 AM

Yes, Ethereum ETF is an ongoing thing and there are 4 application for it at SEC. You are correct Bitcoin ETF did not pump Bitcoin now, but it will happen. We need to wait and keep an eye on the market. In general before halving Bitcoin does goes into red and recovers after halving. That is what is happening now and we might see it go below 40k.

That would be happen since we already see bitcoin has been accepted and ETH also have strong community or supporter so provably next to that ETH will be accepted if someone do a ETF submission for this coin. Maybe next year those ETH supporter will do that and that would be great if ETH ETF will successfully happen since for that we can see that government is already starting to have a good support for cryptocurrency and provably for that event to many people will come and adopt crypto since they would see its potential just because of this approval happen.

Now we can see Blackrock is planning to make it happen and this article is really interesting https://www.investopedia.com/blackrock-ceo-larry-fink-sees-a-case-for-spot-ethereum-etf-but-will-it-get-approval-8425769

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 11:53:35 AM

ETF which was approved for bitcoin, so bitcoin price was very high we saw it now ethereum is for ETF we will see the etherium price much faster grow,I guess the price of ethereum will be 4k dollars  because Ethereum is very strong fundamentals and has a very strong coin. But anyway, the ETF will have a big impact on his price and we will all see that Ethereum will reach 4000 dollars.and we can book profit from now.

dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 1988
Merit: 905

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2024, 01:13:22 AM

We already see the correction in bitcoin and now turn back in 41K ~ 43k and Bitcoin didn't pump yet at least for now but I still hope that we can back to 50K level on this year. But there is also a rumor that SEC wont approve the ETH ETF

"SEC unlikely to approve spot Ethereum ETFs 'any time soon,' says TD Cowen" - https://www.theblock.co/post/272514/sec-spot-ethereum-etf-td-cowen?utm_source=onecryptofeed&utm_medium=social

Quick Take
Chances are slim that the SEC will greenlight a spot Ethereum ETF in the near future, according to TD Cowen.
“The wait might not be as long as 26 months, but it likely would be after the election,” the investment bank said.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 10:26:32 AM

after bitcoin ETH will of course be accepted, because bitcoin and eth are like pioneers in crypto.
the movements of the two coins always coincide,
I really believe that eth's chances of being accepted are very big.

They will be approved but of course, they also need to fix their problems which are not really good for their investors especially those who are not familiar with transaction fees. surely if they fix it and some other issues, they can finally submit their request and be approved by the ETF this year or the next few years, it depends on whether they can show improvement quickly or not in terms of their transaction fees and speed. Right now, let's just enjoy the approval of ETF with Bitcoin, and let's see where will it be brought by that approval in the next months.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
SeriouslyGiveaway

Activity: 434
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 04:04:46 AM

Currently, after the Bitcoin ETF, the story of the ETH ETF is being used by MM(market makers) and the media to push up the price of Ethereum in preparation for the upcoming ETH Cancun upgrade. Looking ahead, I believe the ETH ETF will definitely be approved, but perhaps May this year is a bit early, I suppose that 2025 seems more reasonable. In the current cryptocurrency market, besides BTC, only ETH and XRP are recognized as not securities.
Therefore, if there is another ETF, these two are definitely top candidates. However, ETH is more likely and it will usher in a new era for the entire Altcoin market, in line with the expected market boom in 2025 – that is my prediction.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: