Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:13:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people dey fear to invest in Bitcoin and crypto?  (Read 602 times)
Neobanks

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 12:29:12 AM

Many people just get this belief say since nah wetin concern internet them no fit do anything called investment, unknowing to them that is the best place to invest on.
Even my uncle's saw it as a scamming thing, but they never knew it's the best place you can save any amount of your income in life.
And still have access to your money at anytime you need  access to your investment. You all should invest online and see how your life will change for good.
Those people that are afraid of investing on Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are those that are mostly not truly educated about how the system works, in otherwise I will say that they are laymen in the digital currency knowledged who only believe on the money at hand or money in their bank account as well as physical investmen. So telling someone that's not well oriented in the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency marketing to make in digital currency will seen to a fraud to him because of the level of internet related crime in the society.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Neobanks

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 12:41:43 AM

Many people just get this belief say since nah wetin concern internet them no fit do anything called investment, unknowing to them that is the best place to invest on.
Even my uncle's saw it as a scamming thing, but they never knew it's the best place you can save any amount of your income in life.
And still have access to your money at anytime you need  access to your investment. You all should invest online and see how your life will change for good.

People have to exercise fear probably because they have been scammed before or they don't want to risk any chances of being scammed at all, once they hear anything that has to do with digital network, scam is the next thing that rang on their minds, I won't blame them because they don't want to loose the little they ha e while trying to earn more from it, but that's not an excuse to make for not being successful in life when we are not liable for taking risk.
I cannot blame those that are not well enlighten about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to be afraid of investing in digital currency because of the experience they had through MMM era who has resulted to the lost of lives of many Nigerians  for frauding and criminality. Many Nigerians lost huge amount to MMM so this experience made them believe that every other internet investment is a Ponzi scheme.
Pi-network314159

Activity: 210
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 03:56:44 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2024, 05:33:17 AM by Pi-network314159

And still have access to your money at anytime you need  access to your investment.
You wouldn't blame your uncle for seeing it as scam we all know the implications of online business despite btc is now a recognised online investment, if not all other form Of online business is almost scam. Your uncle being skeptical about Bitcoin Investment, is as a result of Bitcoin volatility and unphysical nature which means an investment you don't have physical control over it. Just like they have been doing their business for long offline. As generation passes so do technology advancement increases and this is our own time you can not force them on it. After this our generation a new generation will come which might see another thing which may be better than Bitcoin and you may never want to also invest in such thing because you are use to bitcoin Investment.

You all should invest online and see how your life will change for good.
When talking about online investment you should be specific, like saying we should invest in bitcoin not any sort of online business.
Barikui1

Activity: 182
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 04:15:04 AM

To me, In today's world, anyone that sees Bitcoin as a scam Is just misinformed, because if you go out in the street of Nigeria and do a survey, and be asking people of what they know about cryptocurrency, I am very positive that like 80% of people will tell you what it is and the risk involved, especially in this my country Nigeria, and the set of people that are still ignorant about it are mostly the elderly one, because as of now, most of them are actually still old fashion, they still see business that happens online as scam, due to their past experiences, though it's quite understandable If you put into consideration of their past experiences doing business online, so right now, it's mostly the youth that buy into the idea of investing in cryptocurrency, because their generation believes in it unlike the elderly that still sees it as a scam.

Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 215

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2024, 05:12:25 AM

Currently like this, na we government naim dey make cryptocurrency look like say na threat to the country's economy, and e go come make all those people wey no get clear understanding dey think say truly Bitcoin is the major problem of this economy. But the truth is, even if them ban crypto currency completely from this country, na only small money go comot for the naira to dollar rate, then na there them go come take know say no be crypto be the real cause of this problem. Sometimes I dey believe say, them know the real cause but Dem wan just improvise to dodge the real cause.
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
March 15, 2024, 03:38:45 PM

Currently like this, na we government naim dey make cryptocurrency look like say na threat to the country's economy, and e go come make all those people wey no get clear understanding dey think say truly Bitcoin is the major problem of this economy. But the truth is, even if them ban crypto currency completely from this country, na only small money go comot for the naira to dollar rate, then na there them go come take know say no be crypto be the real cause of this problem. Sometimes I dey believe say, them know the real cause but Dem wan just improvise to dodge the real cause.
Yes you are right. Recently that the government stopped binance from working in the country,  I had someone saying people are into cryptocurrency are people that does fraud,  I think this person have this mindset because he knows nothing about cryptocurrency,  he just sees cryptocurrency something that is not genuine. That is why it is important for people to do research to know things  better and not to think about things in their own way.

Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 215

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2024, 04:54:05 PM

Yes you are right. Recently that the government stopped binance from working in the country,  I had someone saying people are into cryptocurrency are people that does fraud,  I think this person have this mindset because he knows nothing about cryptocurrency,  he just sees cryptocurrency something that is not genuine. That is why it is important for people to do research to know things  better and not to think about things in their own way.

Part from this government issues with binance wey dey bring serious bad reputation for crypto, some of all these scam airdrops wey we dey see sef for everywhere na another thing wey dey bring bad name for Bitcoin and crypto. When people don try to use the airdrop and e come reach the final stage to withdraw the coin, some of this airdrop dey ask for small gas fee wey you go use to withdraw their coin and when you put your funds, it might be $10, $15, $20... To act as gass fee, you go come dey receive some withdrawal error wey go just dey consume your funds anytime you try am. So if people fit get this kind experience tell me why Dem no go think say the entire cryptocurrency network na scam? Until them get the knowledge of crypto and know wattin dey sup for the network, Dem no go fit understand with lay man knowledge.
Franctoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

View Profile
March 15, 2024, 05:39:25 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (2), Hatchy (1)

On before now, a lot of Ponzi schemes business have come and go, if you could recall back in 2017, the boom of Ponzi business such as the MMM, Twinkas, Gethelp, and just to mention a few, which run many Nigerians broke after they went thin air, in this case it will become very difficult for a victim of MMM or a couple of other platforms that scammed many Nigerians to believe any business on the internet, especially, those that are advanced in age, except for the fact they've seen someone they know profiting from Bitcoin over a long period of time before they would think of buying the idea.

But one thing you should understand is that Bitcoin is made for everybody but not for everybody, meaning that, in as much as it's accessible to everyone, not everyone would buy the idea, therefore leave those that understand the benefit to take their decisions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Nangiconference

Activity: 106
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 09:28:28 PM

My dear no blame anybody orientation or concept about online business o. Nigerians prefer face to face encounter. Incase of any issue make dem see who to hold.
E get one online platform wey u go need invest some amount of money den u go Dy run their task everyday and then get paid daily. When my friend introduce am to me I no gree untill en begin Dy withdraw wey com impress me to join. I join I recover my money wey I invest until dem come bring offer to double our investments wey make me go put another money inside, not knowing say that offer na plan to crash. The offer was appealing so many people put huge amount of money, the next day the thing crash people begin cry, lay curse and so on.
As I Dy talk to you now one of my brother no even trust opay, palmpay, moniepoint e.t.c due to say dem no get physical structure of which dem get. To show the level of havoc online don cost us many of us here too don b victims to so many of all this online platform.
AYOBA

Activity: 266
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 10:22:52 PM

All those people's that are seeing Bitcoin as  scam the only thing I understand there is that is just because they don't know much about which is means they don't no any thing about the Bitcoin that's their just be talking about the Bitcoin like that, this type of people's are put discourage on some that are really want introduce themselves into online investment, since una no have any interest about the online business instead of them to allowed those that have interest on it to continue their things, but they will be discouraged them that online investment is full of scammers which if they say they can afford online investment they may end of lose.

One things in this life which so many of people's do not understand is that some of we don't take a risks we can become what we wish becoming since is the money that are use to find money so what will stoping us from put head and take risks in other to be a successful person. Even this your uncle that is seeing it as scammers once he also try it and receive the benefits from the online investment I believe that from that day it won't call that waiting concerned internet is full of scammers again, to be honest if we can look it today online business is the feeding most of people's now.

AYOBA

Activity: 266
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 10:25:20 PM

All those people's that are seeing Bitcoin as  scam the only thing I understand there is that is just because they don't know much about which is means they don't no any thing about the Bitcoin that's their just be talking about the Bitcoin like that, this type of people's are put discourage on some that are really want introduce themselves into online investment, since una no have any interest about the online business instead of them to allowed those that have interest on it to continue their things, but they will be discouraged them that online investment is full of scammers which if they say they can afford online investment they may end of lose.

One things in this life which so many of people's do not understand is that some of we don't take a risks we can become what we wish becoming since is the money that are use to find money so what will stoping us from put head and take risks in other to be a successful person. Even this your uncle that is seeing it as scammers once he also try it and receive the benefits from the online investment I believe that from that day it won't call that waiting concerned internet is full of scammers again, to be honest if we can look it today online business is the feeding most of people's now.

philipabaku

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 04:41:09 PM

O mehn I no go blame them at all cause my first experience for this crypto been Dey brutal, I go use my house rent invest thinking say I go get profit or make am, na so dem scam me, I been Dey homeless for one year bro , I suffer Watin no good but now I no go lie I don gain experience and I Dey invest dey get small profits sha, life na risk.
Promocodeudo

Activity: 392
Merit: 184

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2024, 07:08:42 PM

Different people with their different understand of Bitcoin, some people not believers of Bitcoin for different reasons best known to them but I understand that the major reason for some person reluctant behaviour towards Bitcoin is scam, many individuals believe that Bitcoin is a scam even without being directly involved in the process, though it might sound very disappointing but it is true, we don't blame them much, no matter how sanitize a system is, there will be some set of persons that will never believe that such system is devoid of scam and it normal because we never can tell what such person's has gone through in the past, may be as a result of that they decide to pay deaf air to any investment.

RockBell

Activity: 756
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2024, 09:25:03 PM

Different people with their different understand of Bitcoin, some people not believers of Bitcoin for different reasons best known to them but I understand that the major reason for some person reluctant behaviour towards Bitcoin is scam, many individuals believe that Bitcoin is a scam even without being directly involved in the process, though it might sound very disappointing but it is true, we don't blame them much, no matter how sanitize a system is, there will be some set of persons that will never believe that such system is devoid of scam and it normal because we never can tell what such person's has gone through in the past, may be as a result of that they decide to pay deaf air to any investment.
One of the reasons is that people understand the fundamentals of Bitcoin, such as the fact that it does not have a steady price, which is one of the reasons they do not want to invest. They do not want to lose any money. They've forgotten that no suffering, no gain. That is how Bitcoin works; if your emotions are secure, you can go with whatever the market brings you.

And I believe that because of this increased understanding, people are now convinced that bitcoin is not a hoax. The issue of bitcoin scams has been decreased. Aside from the positive aspects of bitcoin, people continue to swindle people, but only for those who are new to the business; if you understand all of their arguments, they will find it impossible to fool you. All you need to do is always conduct your own research. And for some reason why people see it as a scam is because of what they have gone true in the past but if you have knowledge on something then you have nothing to fear.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 160

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2024, 09:36:19 PM

make you no blame people wey dey fear to invest in Bitcoin, the reason na either say them never really sabi wetin bitcoin be about or you no tell them well (if na you dey try introduce them to bitcoin investment). just imagine say you never hear about bitcoin for your life before and one person just come out come tell you say bitcoin investment nah the best, say when you invest money, you go make extra money as the bitcoin price dey fluctuate. shey e go be you like say the person dey speak language wey you never hear before. and considering the fact say plenty scammers don full internet today, dey collect money from people around the world all in the name of bitcoin investment, trust me, if na you self, you go safeguard yourself and you no go wan fall victim to any of those things.
wetin people really need na to get the right knowledge from the right source wey go make them really understand wetin bitcoin and the technology be about, and how them go actually dey benefit from am, no be to just tell them the surface explanation and then expect them to just rush come because you tell them say them go make profit from internet.

odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 10:58:36 PM

It's not all online stuff that are scam. The problem people like this have is FEAR. They are scare of losing money. Claiming everything is scam will set you back when others are making it. Giving a trail with just a money you can avoid to lose can change your story for good.

philipabaku

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 10:05:52 AM

The economy is so messed up right now, nobody get money to spare everybody dey try survive.
Gormicsta

Activity: 168
Merit: 75

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 03:27:52 PM

I believe that one of the main challenges is the absence of legislation and regulation pertaining to cryptocurrencies. It can be challenging for people to feel comfortable investing in digital currencies because different nations have varied rules and regulations pertaining to them. There is also the security concern. Given the abundance of reports of cryptocurrency exchange hacks and users losing their private keys, it makes sense that consumers would be concerned about losing their money if they made an investment in cryptocurrency. Additionally, some people's fear of the unknown prevents them from investing because, even after you explain things to them, they might not know how to proceed. E get some wey their no dey fit carry computer, dem go learn tire yet nothing go enter their brain, while some people dey fear to invest na say dem no dey civilized, dey just believe in old days and are not ready to learn either although no be their fault sha.
Benedictare

Activity: 238
Merit: 54

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 06:12:20 AM

Na wetin dem dom pass tru na him dey cause am,MMM and Baraza don make people no fit trust investment like dis again ,aside from that,some small small investment wey dem dey do too no dey favour,even person wey you trust dey scam you,and he go feel like say nothing dey happen,so people don taya for everything,e pay dem say make dem dey manage the small wey dem get Dan  for person to scam dem some people go even go borrow on top say make dem life improve,but scammers dey one corner dey wait for your money very painful.
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 10:51:27 AM

The economy is so messed up right now, nobody get money to spare everybody dey try survive.
I know say na because of the lose of money na dey make people no dey like to get interest in all this investment which is not bad but it doesn't make sense for one to keep living like this avoiding new innovation which you don't know . Make we dey try to make research to know things better and understand how it works, make we no too dey so conscious neglecting things that are new, make we first make research about it to know more about it to know if it is good or bad. Because having the fear of losing money can make us to miss Opportunity that will benefit us.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: