Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:39:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: girl math vs boy math  (Read 645 times)
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 518
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 02:22:31 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2024, 03:53:53 PM by Spaceman1000$
Merited by Mr. Magkaisa (1)

so lets show you how people think about money
(example people are 20yo in 2020)

20yo female: "i want to have a $10k pair of high heels before im 24yo"
20yo male: "i want to have a $10k rolex before im 24yo"

20yo female: "i found a chinese knock-off heals for $2k, thats like 20% price, so i have $8k FREE money"
20yo male: "i invested $10k in crypto 2020"

21yo female: "i have $8k FREE i can get matching dress and purse and get my hair done and have a spa week(spends $5k) for FREE"
21yo male: "still hoarding crypto"

23yo female: "i have $3k FREE, oops shoes broke. oh inflation puts replacements at $3k, oh well still FREE"
23yo male: "still hoarding crypto"

24yo female: "i have $0k but i have my cheap out of fashion shoes and a smelly used dress i shouldnt wear again"
24yo male: "still hoarding crypto, i could buy 4 rolexes and still have money left"
Naturally your postulation is the psychological posture of the female and the male gender, it is believed that as a man your build or wired to provide and create solution and improve on your wealth, but women are built to enhance their beauty, to look good for men and for themselves, so theoretically each of them would want to spend their money on what deems them fit. However this theory is a bit twisted as most young men are usually engulf in youthful exuberance, so at that age they too would want to wear the latest shoes, wristwatches or  drive the best cars, it's just a handful of them that will think about investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 02:26:51 PM

Naturally your postulation is the psychological posture of the female and the male gender, it is believed that as a man your build or wired to provide and create solution and improve on your wealth, but women are built to enhance their beauty, to look good for men and for themselves, so terroristically each of them would want to spend their money on what deems them fit. However this theory is a bit twisted as most young men are usually engulf in youthful exuberance, so at that age they too would want to wear the latest shoes, wristwatches or  drive the best cars, it's just a handful of them that will think about investment.

many era's of different economic philosophies of genders have manifested.
generally since the civilised world of photography and television.. women wanted to be shiny things, guys wanted to own shiny things

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Mr. Magkaisa

Activity: 742
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2024, 03:19:35 PM

-   When I read the title made by @franky1, I said to myself that I am weak in math or numbers. But I'm good at counting money Grin Cheesy. According to the illustration given by OP, I kind of feel like I can relate to this story.

In reality, this really happens; only the patient and steadfast succeed in cryptocurrency. Especially if you know for yourself that you are sure of the crypto assets you are holding that will give you big profits in the future during the upcoming bull run.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2024, 03:40:59 PM

20yo female: "i found a chinese knock-off heals for $2k, thats like 20% price, so i have $8k FREE money"

21yo female: "i have $8k FREE i can get matching dress and purse and get my hair done and have a spa week(spends $5k) for FREE"

23yo female: "i have $3k FREE, oops shoes broke. oh inflation puts replacements at $3k, oh well still FREE"

24yo female: "i have $0k but i have my cheap out of fashion shoes and a smelly used dress i shouldnt wear again"
24yo male: "still hoarding crypto, i could buy 4 rolexes and still have money left"

Do you favoring men over women?

I can feel happy with the example of this case, but not everyone is like that, and we all understand that it depends on investment perception. It is not fair that "female" are the ones who study hard and have knowledge about life, their investment abilities are also very different, and it is no exception that "male" also have their own ways of living far away from evil and are unable to invest successfully. I can only describe investing in terms of age. Most of them at that age still have to learn a lot, and admittedly lacking experience, only a few can access the investment space as well can earn profit. The majority are still dependent on material attractions, or are not capable of investing, or they have an unhealthy lifestyle of spending money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
franky1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 04:42:35 PM

its not about favouring either

just 5 years ago the narrative was the opposite economic philosophy
guys "YOLO LAMBO" and girls "frugal/coupon"

its got do so with for/against the post creator favouring/disliking either. its about economic philosophy

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
lizarder

Activity: 1540
Merit: 877

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 06:07:04 PM

We can conclude that money will be in the right condition when someone can use it and perhaps the mindset of women and men has a different structure, whether they are young or old. Men usually handle finances differently from women and there are times when the two are often out of sync when combined together, for example how each partner handles money in everyday life with different needs.

The point is that I agree that age and gender will see money differently in the process. Even though money is essentially the same and the only difference is how someone uses it to buy, invest, do business or other ways. Sources of income can be seen from how aggressively a person can produce and opportunities may also differ.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 06:24:33 PM

I do feel like there is a stigma and feeling of the "n-word" in this topic. When women talk about girl math, they are making a joke together, they are women and they can joke about it, just like the n-word where people could make that joke or say that word if they belong to that group, but if you are as white as a hospital wall, then I am sorry but it is racist to use that word, it would be considered racist, you may agree or disagree on this arrangement but that is how it is, same with this girl math thing.

Women can go around and talk about girl math and joke about it, because they are women, and they are doing it ironically and they are joking, but when we men do it, it's not nice, it's like we are mocking them, and could be considered sexist, we need to be careful about it.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 07:35:42 PM

I know some smart girls who do business, so I wouldn't generalize. As a matter of fact, my richest neighbor is a woman and there's some really rich people living here, but she's on another level.
The example is good if we don't focus on genders, but rather on a situation an investor will find himself in when compared to a spender. Women are usually spenders, but it doesn't mean men can't be.
My father used to be a saver and he never made big money.

I sometimes feel like this all saving and investing is overrated. I've been in bitcoin for many years and I feel like we're being constantly abused by bad actors. It's scammers, market manipulators, politicians...
I admit that sometimes I feel like giving up and spending all my investments and showing off for a few years before I get too old to enjoy it.

Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 08:29:49 PM

On the age of 20 then it would really be that impossible that someone cant really be able to think up well on whats viable things that needs to be done and what are the things that should really be avoided.
Spending up something on wants isnt bad but thinking up more or having that kind of importance when it comes to investment then it is much more worth.
Thinking or mindset would really be that entirely be depending on a certain individuall in regardless of their gender, it is really just that not shocking that girls or women does really like on buying things on which
they would really be that being too impulsive if we do compare it to males on which we are really that adventurous when it comes to investment.This is why that someone who had been thinking about
investment would really be always have the advantage specially if dealing up with Bitcoin or crypto then prices or value could shoot up even more higher or more than on what you do expect on.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
knowngunman

Activity: 602
Merit: 316

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2024, 08:43:39 PM

Men are better than women with money on average. Most men don’t spend excessively on non-essential items. Lots of women spend on excessive clothes, shows, make up. Obviously there are exceptions to the rule but it does seem that men are more responsible where spending & money management is concerned.

This is your opinion though but I consider it a stereotype and inaccurate generalization that society makes us to believe from the time immemorial. It's time to discard this belief and face the reality because nowadays, we have many women who can manage money excellently and likewise we have men who are extravagant. Actually, women tend to spend more on luxury and irrelevant things but it doesn't mean they're not financially responsible or conscious. There are factors that contribute to this imbalance spending habit between us and we can not conclude generally that one gender is better or worse with money management than another.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Egii Nna

Activity: 294
Merit: 159

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 08:53:42 PM

Wow Cheesy I enjoyed this statistic. It is very interesting, although it is funny. Girls usually always think about luxurious things, especially dresses, heels, purses, and some makeup, while a man or a boy can endure and save as much as he can in order to achieve his goal in the near future. That is why you can't compare the methods of thinking of a man and a woman. Although it is not true for all girls that you can compare the method of their thinking with that of men, almost 85% have the same thinking about using expensive things. That is why you always see boys or men who are always thinking of getting more than they have just to live a better life.

Furthermore, men are the breadwinners of the family, and being a breadwinner is not a small task to face, so even if they didn’t inform you of ways to get the money or plan a strategy to make money, you will go and identify it yourself in order to succeed and give a good and best life for you and your family at large. That is why, most of the time, the thinking and calculation of boys and girls are different.

wmaurik

Activity: 2030
Merit: 704

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 09:18:08 PM

We can conclude that money will be in the right condition when someone can use it and perhaps the mindset of women and men has a different structure, whether they are young or old. Men usually handle finances differently from women and there are times when the two are often out of sync when combined together, for example how each partner handles money in everyday life with different needs.
The use of money for married women and men is of course very different based on their living needs and the needs of their own families, even though the goal is to make themselves and their families happy. However, this will look even more different for an unmarried woman and man who sets goals only for themselves because they don't have family needs that they need to think about. Apart from that, the way women and men care for their face and health is often not the same, so any differences are always born at first.

The point is that I agree that age and gender will see money differently in the process. Even though money is essentially the same and the only difference is how someone uses it to buy, invest, do business or other ways. Sources of income can be seen from how aggressively a person can produce and opportunities may also differ.
When someone is older or elderly, of course additional differences in the use of money will also reappear naturally in everyday life because every person who is old or who is still the highest leader in a family will definitely use money very wisely. So that all the money is not spent in vain and can continue to be used to earn more money by investing capital in business, investment and others. This was done only in order to enable his children and grandchildren to experience a more decent life through whatever means, including through more formal education in life after he was no longer around.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 09:37:08 PM

Apparently, it’s often the case when you have to put these gender together in a means that deals with money management and utilization under normal circumstances. Especially, for the age grade used in making these experiments.

The innate nature of a male child is one that comes with challenges of which most is, having to be the provider, the one that is at the giving end but, the mechanics is different with the female child. They face a different kind of challenge and that be, getting married, yeah, getting married.
As such, the need to be the provider isn’t much of a concern but, it’s often left in the hands of the males.

Of course there are females that have been known to step up and do step up when the situations aren’t right but, there is always a course for this shift. For males, it’s just how life is for the gender.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
franky1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 10:45:26 PM

Of course there are females that have been known to step up and do step up when the situations aren’t right but, there is always a course for this shift. For males, it’s just how life is for the gender.

well the tricks of social media and culture can play different in different era's
there have been era's of the "dead-beat dads" and the "single parent moms"

but yet again we are not so much talking about gender stereotyping.. but economic philosophy

(no genders mentioned in both examples)
invest, accumulate then spend a portion
vs
discount spend. then spend the rest

previous era of
"bread winner"
one earns the household income
vs
"house spouse"
other manages and budgets household income

hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 11:43:47 PM

If that crypto is just a bag of altcoins and he didn't sell during the bull market, it doesn't matter that he had a huge unrealized gain, because the bear market will wipe out all those gains for good and the coins will never recover. And many crypto investors, especially beginners, do in fact hoard hyped altcoins instead of BTC, because they expect quick profits and BTC seems too slow for them.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 12:24:03 AM

~snip~

i have no issues with women..
seems your jumping the gender defence bandwaggon rather than see how social media are promoting a new economic narrative

the point is not about my personal experiences. because i have no negativity against females, i adore smart women

the point however is, society is the ones speaking such narratives in this decade/era. and it shows how (by how viral these trends get) that it changes societies thoughts on economics

its more about the economic differences of changing times.. not about attacking a gender

I normally don't care about social media. And social media isn't society. And if one is to spend some precious moments on social media, it shouldn't be on garbage contents like this one.

How could anybody not think that it is not an attack on gender when you are creating labels based on gender? Is it not an attack on gender when you are classifying an otherwise neutral mathematics into girl math and boy math and that the former is associated with squandering, impulsive buying, being shallow, high time preference, and so on while the latter is all about being wise, mature, and so forth?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
zaim7413

Activity: 1232
Merit: 332

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 02:54:01 AM

I very often encounter this calculation in everyday life, in general, women want to get something bigger than men. Men are more consistent in their goals, while women are not. It's not that women don't understand how to save and invest, but because of their greater desire, they prefer to spend some of their money to buy something new. This comparison is very realistic and has become the nature of women as explained by Op.

Despairo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 833

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2024, 09:40:56 AM

The Americans doesn't like this, where's trans women, trans men, pan sexual, non binary, third gender etc etc. Tongue

I think both genders are same, although women are tend to spend the money to men. My assumption most of users that joining in this forum are males and they have better understanding about money management, so the lesson is don't choose women that only loves you when you have money, try to test them to not give money and brought her to live like a poor.
NotATether
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 6722

bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2024, 12:38:58 PM

Would make more sense if you did boomers vs millennials to be honest.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
franky1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 03:49:23 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2024, 04:06:57 PM by franky1

How could anybody not think that it is not an attack on gender when you are creating labels based on gender? Is it not an attack on gender when you are classifying an otherwise neutral mathematics into girl math and boy math and that the former is associated with squandering, impulsive buying, being shallow, high time preference, and so on while the latter is all about being wise, mature, and so forth?

oh my god i mention girl and suddenly it must be an attack....... um..nope
i did not brand/label 'girl math' as 'girl math'... females did.

just treat it as a brand of a economic philosophy that just happens to mention the G word. and you will notice the topic is about economic philosophies
stop crying because i said the word girl and instead treat it as a brand name of a economic philosophy instead of getting triggered by the word girl and thinking it must be a gender attack because it mentions a gender

remember this is a ECONOMICS category
discuss the economic philosophy. dont get triggered because someone mentions a gender

when you start devolving communication into "lets avoid a topic and instead turn it into a gender argument" you are not going to win any debate, you are just avoiding the discussion

this topic in economic category is about the economic philosophy being shared, not the brand name.
dont blame me for the G word in the brand. i didnt invent it.

Would make more sense if you did boomers vs millennials to be honest.

would make even more sense if people understood the context and content are of 2 different economic philosophies instead of only talking about how a brand name mentions G and then avoid the economic topic to cry how the brand (i had no involvement in inventing) should be rebranded to B(oomers)
knowing all that would do is just still ignore the economic discussion just to scream and cry how its then age-ist.

how about not get triggered by the label as the excuse to avoid talking about the economics

its the same silly mindset as
i wanted to highlight a bitcoin bug in 2016 that would allow junk data be added to block without majority node requirement to validate each byte of data. leading to a scenario where junk can be added in large lumps.... (fast forward to 2022 where ordinal junk shown what my warning was about)

rewind to 2016-2022 just mentioning the flaw over the years, people ignored the flaw discussion and just cried how i mentioned the devs names involved in allowing the bug and instead of seeing the real issue that effects bitcoiners.. they instead just wanted to kiss ass and woke play their admiration of devs as gods that should be defended.. ignoring the bug that needed to be sorted
oh well. when idiots rather want to ass kiss a group rather then discuss the content.. its on them

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: