Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:52:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Rise and Fall of ICOs: Lessons Learned  (Read 293 times)
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2024, 05:38:37 AM

(....)
Share your war stories, victories, and facepalms. What lessons did you learn from the ICO rollercoaster? Maybe your crystal ball predicted the next big thing, or perhaps you've got scars to prove otherwise. No shame, we've all been there!
For me, ICO is extremely dangerous and risky. Before, it was really easy to do ICO on any random projects, and a lot of people especially those new people in the market were getting scammed.
Compared now, investors, even retail or new, are now careful and these projects are at the next level already because they are now competing with each other to bring the best especially if you are in IDO, IEO, launch pool, etc. There are already a lot of ways in token/coin offerings for investors that are more regulated and safer.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2024, 06:35:03 AM

Hey crypto mates! Let's take a stroll down memory lane and chat about the wild ride of ICOs – the good, the bad, and the "what-were-we-thinking" moments. Remember those ICO mania days when every token seemed like a golden ticket? Fast forward to Reality Check City.

Share your war stories, victories, and facepalms. What lessons did you learn from the ICO rollercoaster? Maybe your crystal ball predicted the next big thing, or perhaps you've got scars to prove otherwise. No shame, we've all been there!

My memories of the beginning of the ICO were quite impressive and then chaotic. There was a time when I only did a few steps to participate in ICO and then made a very good profit, but then the mixture of some forms of mlm (bitcoinnect) brought a completely different atmosphere. Looking back, the process of making money was simple and losing money was also simple. It was during this time that I accumulated investment experience. Balancing the risk/return factor is the basic factor so that better results can be expected. The journey is not too short, but basically the current "forms of capital raising" are just upgraded versions of the past, and at first everything seemed quite exaggerated with profits but then the saturation.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 07:15:37 AM

Hey crypto mates! Let's take a stroll down memory lane and chat about the wild ride of ICOs – the good, the bad, and the "what-were-we-thinking" moments. Remember those ICO mania days when every token seemed like a golden ticket? Fast forward to Reality Check City.

It used to be so good until everything turned bad because the ICO industry has exhausted itself from too many bad projects and infiltration from scammers the ICO days are over and there will never be another big thing coming from the ICO.
A lot of my friends who are early birds of the best projects that come from ICO have made a lot of profit until the scammers find their way here, creating fake and duplicate projects, so many investors lost money investing in ICO, they are wiser now and they know what to look for projects who are launching their ICO,Investors now prefer investing on IDO and STO.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 10:23:52 AM

Hello! ICO times were truly exciting, but also quite wild at times. I remember how every new project promised a revolution in its field, and investors were ready to invest in everything that blockchain had to offer. Many of them were quite successful, but of course there were those that attracted attention with their pump-and-dump style activities.
From personal experience, a memorable “what were we thinking” moment was when I invested in a project that promised to revolutionize social media on the blockchain. And it even seems to have caught the attention of some celebrities. But when difficulties began, the project team was unable to cope with them, and everything went downhill. This experience taught me to be more cautious and study projects in detail before investing.
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 01:30:26 PM

For me, ICO is extremely dangerous and risky. Before, it was really easy to do ICO on any random projects, and a lot of people especially those new people in the market were getting scammed.
Compared now, investors, even retail or new, are now careful and these projects are at the next level already because they are now competing with each other to bring the best especially if you are in IDO, IEO, launch pool, etc. There are already a lot of ways in token/coin offerings for investors that are more regulated and safer.

Back then, they were reliable and they created lots of opportunities both for investors and bounty hunters, but when the scammers and crooks got themselves the way to create their own ICOs, that's when darkness began an opportunity turned into nightmares for most of those investors who trust the projects they invested but it turned out to be fake and has no value in other words shit coins. It goes like that for most of the altcoins back then, I was lucky enough to invest in real ones and promoted others that are actually paying and have some good projects that were successful in the past few years.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
TheBTCRat

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 02:02:43 PM

Does anyone remember Arch's Tent Boat by BTCarchitect and ARCHnetwork.

The thread is still there but unfortunately the pictures are long gone.

That was my favourite.
Mate2237

Activity: 700
Merit: 577

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2024, 04:01:52 PM

The ones I got as initial Coin Offering (ICO) were all lost. How they lost from my wallet? I bought new phone so I sold my old and I installed everything in my old phone to the New one and I imported all the seed phrases from the different wallets and only for me to realized that one of the seed phrase is not working. And I lost everything in wallet.

So also let the coins go since they are not up to even $10 dollars yet but the it is appreciating every month. If I got it and hodle it for like 10 years to come I would have making enough cash from it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 07:39:54 PM

The year 2018 was the golden era for the ICO and people made tons of money as well in that period but after that ICO market never came up from the death lock and people had their belief even in 2021 that ICOs can make them money but really projects took more aggressive marketing strategies and exchange launchpads came into the game which destroyed and left nothing for ICOs anymore.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Belarge

Activity: 392
Merit: 78

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 09:27:23 PM

We all have our opinions and they do differ compared to the main task we have on our hands. Initial Coin Offering (ICO) are high-risk investments in cryptocurrency and I wouldn't advised anyone close to me to invest in ICO without having a background checkup on the project, because they're numerous in the market that gives our promises and at the end of the day, these teams behind ICO projects failed to complied to their promises and causes major losses prior to investors accounts, most top whales investors end up liquidating their account for certain projects because they prioritize on earning massively from a single project, forgetting to check the negative side if the ICO doesn't worn out.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 09:46:00 PM

Well, my experience it quite great, I earn much during that time. I'm not sure but maybe I was lucky to choose the projects that it booms during the bull season and make a sell perfectly. Of course, I was aware that many of the ICO projects turn into scams as well but because I never held any of them which is why I end making money, unlike the others.

The lesson: don't hold altcoins for a long time but rather make a play on its movement. Don't be too greedy but rather enjoy some percentage of earnings or else, we gonna miss it.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 343

when lambo...

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 10:00:19 PM

It is very great to remember those days but yeah, have to accept that not all projects stay long and profitable, they also turn to lowkey and ignored because other projects have appeared and are more appealing. I'd see how practical we are now, we took what is in the hype, took advantage of it, and threw it off once benefited.

ICO was been part of my crypto life, I've been a bounty participant since that time and can't deny that most of us had earned money from them. In fact, can't imagine one of my coins had pumped more than 1000%, that is really surprising. But yes, can't deny the fact that not all of them are having such overwhelming price increases some are scams also which until now it stuck in my wallet.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 10:23:37 PM

Oh, I remember back then 2017 when I was new in crypto and the ICO was hyped at that moment.
But to be honest, I gained a lot of profit during those days most especially the airdrop and investing ICO, not like these days it's more on hype made by the community and there's no utility.  Not like successful ICOs were transparent about their team, project details, and development progress.

I remember too. It was the time where you could make hundreds of Dollars a day just by sigining up on ICOs to get community tokens or for sharing the projects on social media. It was insane. Almost each token skyrocket shortly after release. But it was clear that this couldn't go on forever. And so the disillusionment came very quickly. I would say that 99% of the projects launched back then no longer exist today.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 10:30:07 PM

That's the keyword about how scary it is, "the next big thing". When someone tells you that and endorses a project, you have to think of it many times because you'll never know if that person is telling you the truth.

I would say that 99% of the projects launched back then no longer exist today.
Most of them are but during 2016 ICOs, I'd say that it was the batch that many projects became successful but yeah, they're like temporal success and then eventually got dissolved by the market's new trends.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
xeqoRameshAxueamExaqana

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 10:36:15 PM

if the ico that binance does in this case is called lanuchpad, always the price after increasing the price skyrockets many times the price of the ico.
But if outside binance ico2 that is done, for example those who do bounty campaigns seem to be very quiet. so I rarely follow its progress.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Wexnident

Activity: 2506
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 10:39:41 PM

I didn't have any big investments back then but I did profit from quite a few for a bit. I was quite lucky since the few ICOs I participated in at the start were pretty legitimate, so after taking a break from it for a couple of months I went back and thought the same would happen for any ICO I went on. Surprise surprise, my wallet just got filled with zero value tokens after a couple of months lmao. It was rather devastating to me since I didn't expect it to change that much.

For the next big thing who knows? I think NFT was the next big thing after ICO but after NFT we haven't really seen anything else yet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bushdark

Activity: 868
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2024, 10:41:01 PM

That's the keyword about how scary it is, "the next big thing". When someone tells you that and endorses a project, you have to think of it many times because you'll never know if that person is telling you the truth.

Most of them are but during 2016 ICOs, I'd say that it was the batch that many projects became successful but yeah, they're like temporal success and then eventually got dissolved by the market's new trends.
We have all learnt from our mistakes and now is the best time to utilize our experience and makes it work for us.
Some of us might have had different problems from the start and losing of funds due to the problem of making the wrong decisions that never suit us in making profits for ourselves. Many of the ICOs projects are no where to be found, this is a eye opener that whatever decisions we are making in the crypto sphere, we don't have to be too confidence or relax because anything can happen anytime.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 11:25:22 PM

We have all learnt from our mistakes and now is the best time to utilize our experience and makes it work for us.
Some of us might have had different problems from the start and losing of funds due to the problem of making the wrong decisions that never suit us in making profits for ourselves. Many of the ICOs projects are no where to be found, this is a eye opener that whatever decisions we are making in the crypto sphere, we don't have to be too confidence or relax because anything can happen anytime.
Soon, we're going to see that most of the NFT projects and layer type of blockchains are nowhere to be found. But I am not saying that all of them are going to be gone but most of them and the best ones shall remain. This is what we always see in the market, the best ones stay and the bad ones are being eliminated and being forgotten until they're no longer liquid and have lost a lot of their volume.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
oktana

Activity: 1582
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2024, 11:38:20 PM

I guess that I may have participated in an ICO project, it has really been long as IEO came with a lot of advantages you wouldn’t even remember ICO. ICO most times resulted in teams that wouldn’t launch anymore. IEO on the other hand gives that guarantee that it will be listed on the exchange that it is being hosted in not too long time, so this way you do not worry as you would in ICO. IEO has a lot more features that it used to knock down ICO before others came in.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 04:39:50 AM

In my case I only invested in an ico and it failed, it did not turn into a scam, it was just that the aims of the developers were too high and they were unable to make their vision a reality, however I was never really blinded by the promise of the icos at the time, I thought that project was one of the few that actually had potential and decided to invest in it.

But at the same time I told to myself that if my investment in that coin failed, as it did, I will ignore icos and new projects from that moment on, since it became obvious I did not had the skills to pick apart the good projects from the bad ones.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1654

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2024, 05:14:33 AM

I would not say ICOs are dead. I think they may be coming back.

ICOs got a bad name due to the amount of them turning out to be scams and failures. I think the scam part can be taken out of the equation if you are smart enough to do your own research before investing in an ICO. As fas as the failure part goes: IPOs fail just as often (I would think). So the risk of investing in a new venture is just as big as the reward. If a new business starts booming, you could make a lot of money.

The key to ICO investing is not to put all your eggs into one basket and to do your own research. Use your own brain.

Thats really it. 

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███