Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:04:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin an opportunity like land  (Read 1549 times)
Mr.right85

Activity: 910
Merit: 650

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2024, 11:11:52 PM

It’s obvious we might make the mistake of having to compare Bitcoin with just about any type of form of investment out there. I feel this shouldn’t be the case, it could undermine the ones decision to have taken other investment choices which happens to be in profit but not with as much profit as one might have had with Bitcoin. What then does it mean to diversify?
What then does it mean to invest in what your knowledgeable or familiar with?
Of course as proBitcoiners, we might have the impression that anyone whom is yet to invest in Bitcoin or take up some crypto investment is not taking an opportunity, yeah I feel that way but, I wouldn’t think about it too much if the individual is taking up other investments and is doing okay.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2024, 11:31:28 PM

Bitcoin and land are good investments but they are not the same thing as you claimed or compare the two to be opportunities because land can appreciate or depreciate depending on the location where you get the land and it's good to have adequate knowledge of the do's and dont's that involve in land business. The same thing applies to BTC, you can't buy at ATH price and expect to get the opportunity out of the investment in 3 years.

Having said that, waiting for private jets before accumulation is a naive decision when the best season to onboard the market is when there's blood on the street.

hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2147

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 11:43:58 PM

The obvious similarity between the two is that both have limited supply, but the crucial difference is that land has undeniable utility. It could be agricultural or you could build something on it. But Bitcoin's utility is less clear. It is used as a currency or a store of value, but how do you calculate the value of those use cases? So far no one came up with a good model for that, and it makes Bitcoin so different from other assets that can be evaluated by calculating how much money would they make.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 03:22:51 AM

Both are good investment, if you have both then you're lucky.

It is true that land as a property is such a good investment, however, the tax you're going to pay per month or per year is also a pain in the ass if you don't put anything in your land, like raising livestock on it or plants fruits and vegetables to generate more profits. Here in my country, land that are near the roads pitch much higher prices than those who are in a very high places like in farms near the forest.

While Bitcoin, if you bought some and hold for long term, it is all about waiting game until you hit the price where you're contented about selling it, no hassle at all. Though each of them has their own advantages, so either of them is a good investment in short.

I see people often complain about land taxes, maintenance costs...then compare it to investing in bitcoin and think that investing in bitcoin is better. But everything has its price, we pay real estate taxes but in return we will be protected by the law if a dispute occurs, they will ensure the safety of our property. Meanwhile, investing in bitcoin will not cost anything, but in case our bitcoins are stolen or hacked, there will be no one to protect us. Not to mention the price of bitcoin is very volatile and what will happen if the price of bitcoin continuously drops? Meanwhile, with real estate you can create passive income from it.

Each asset has advantages and disadvantages, depending on each person's needs and choices. Don't just because we are bitcoin investors, we can say bad things about the remaining investments. Real estate is not only an asset worth investing in, but it is also an essential need that every person needs, we should not deny that fact.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2024, 03:45:39 AM

How's the price of land in your country?
Have you ever thought been in the time where land was cheap and bought alot?
Are you boarding the train(cheap) of Bitcoin holders or you want to wait for private jets? Grin

Prices differs in each country, but one thing is for sure, all of them are appreciating in value especially when that piece of land you own are suitable for whether residential or commercial area.
Me, I have inherited a land from my grandparents and after several years, it's now close to a booming town that you can literally build a business now in that area. However, I doubt there would be someone who's willing to rent the place yet. So, this is one of my goals why I hold a certain amount of bitcoin. Once I made enough profit, I'd have to open my own business in that area. Though that land cost almost 10x since my grandparents acquired it around the 50s or 60s, but I know It's not gonna be a wise decision.
I also bought a piece of land a couple of years ago and it's a few kilometers away from the next town. It was cheap of course, but I have a rough estimate it would cost multiple times in the next 10 years, since the society is constantly expanding. IMO, it's good to own a land and hold bitcoin at the same time, one day, it will all pay out and finally there's no need to for us to work as hard as now anymore.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 06:57:42 AM

Great thread, I have seen people say that acquiring Bitcoin now at current prices is like being real estate in New York 250 years ago. I think it was Michael Saylor who explained it in great detail regarding the comparison. Buying Bitcoin now is something that could create generational wealth for you & your family.

That's why others have already considered buying bitcoins slowly with their money from their salaries after spending it for their essential needs and investing with bitcoins for whatever has left and others have forgotten and left their bad habits for the sake of bitcoin investment as well. the opportunity to invest in bitcoins is many compared to investing in land or other real estate properties that are available in the market today. That's right everyone can experience owning even a little amount of Satoshi and make it grow whenever they have extra money so that they don't worry about the risk they take by investing in it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
cryptoWODL

Activity: 238
Merit: 231

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 07:07:13 AM

Are you boarding the train(cheap) of Bitcoin holders or you want to wait for private jets? Grin
Those who have both bitcoin and land I think are lucky because both are good investments. But I give more importance and priority to investing in bitcoins than land. If I invest the same amount of money in Bitcoin as I would invest in land I will get more profit from Bitcoin. There are many people who have no experience with cryptocurrencies will invest their money in land while those who have experience with cryptocurrency will invest their money in Bitcoin instead of land.

The amount of land in our country is gradually increasing now than before.However, in our country, land prices in urban areas are much higher than in rural areas.Maybe in the future the land prices in the rural areas of our country will also increase to a greater extent.

Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 09:09:05 AM

Lands located in the urban areas are appreciating but there are still cheap lands in rural areas. However, my country's poor economic conditions adversely affect the real estate sector. Businesses are going through hard times, many people are losing jobs and many firms are closing down. This is making many people sell properties which has led to a fall in the price of landed properties. Many people are selling properties to fund their immigration to developing nations. So currently, the real estate sector of my country is going through a drastic fall in price.       

Investing in land is capital-intensive. Most people who are buying land in urban areas have enough funds to finance such an investment. But if you don't have such funds, it will be better to buy land in rural areas and wait for a long time for the price to increase. I don't have such funds to buy land in urban areas which is why I am interested in buying cheap land in rural areas. It is important to diversify your investment that is why Bitcoin is also another good investment because you can invest what you have at the time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1025

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2024, 09:25:58 AM

In my country, there's no housing crisis because the population has been decreasing for a few decades, so expecting even a house or a flat to rise in price (above inflation rate) isn't very realistic, let alone just a piece of land that doesn't have anything on it. Okay, looking at some data, it does seem that there's some growth in price (10% over a year, it seems), but the land market is very new in my country (it has existed for less than 2 years), and there's no completely reliable and trustworthy data.
Another thing is that my country's at war with another country, so the land you buy might get occupied by a foreign power or might be destroyed by military equipment and weapons. That also makes Bitcoin a lot more attractive, as it is digital.

With what you have described above, I have been trying to figure out what country you belong but I cannot get it. With what you described above about your country, land business is very risky in your country. The most risky aspect of it is the war. In the absence of war, it would have been a very nice business since the real estate business is new in your country. You mentioned that the population of your country is on the decline, why? If I may ask. Are there other factors leading to the decreasing population apart from war? I will advise you to continue investing in bitcoin but you have to watch out and monitor the real estate business, you could gain alot from it in the future since the business is in the infant stage in your country.

Great thread, I have seen people say that acquiring Bitcoin now at current prices is like being real estate in New York 250 years ago. I think it was Michael Saylor who explained it in great detail regarding the comparison. Buying Bitcoin now is something that could create generational wealth for you & your family.

That's why others have already considered buying bitcoins slowly with their money from their salaries after spending it for their essential needs and investing with bitcoins for whatever has left and others have forgotten and left their bad habits for the sake of bitcoin investment as well. the opportunity to invest in bitcoins is many compared to investing in land or other real estate properties that are available in the market today. That's right everyone can experience owning even a little amount of Satoshi and make it grow whenever they have extra money so that they don't worry about the risk they take by investing in it.
The ability to buy bitcoin with the DCA method is one good thing that has happened to bitcoin. Another great thing is being able to buy bitcoin in fractions and at your convenience. The real estate in the other hand does not present an opportunity to buy in bits, and most times if such opportunities surfaces, it often ends in dispute and regrets if you don't have a strong legal presence. But our dear bitcoin doesn't have such troubles, you can own it in silence and no one will ever know you own bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Ambatman (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 145

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2024, 11:54:28 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

In my country, there's no housing crisis because the population has been decreasing for a few decades, so expecting even a house or a flat to rise in price (above inflation rate) isn't very realistic, let alone just a piece of land that doesn't have anything on it. Okay, looking at some data, it does seem that there's some growth in price (10% over a year, it seems), but the land market is very new in my country (it has existed for less than 2 years), and there's no completely reliable and trustworthy data.
Another thing is that my country's at war with another country, so the land you buy might get occupied by a foreign power or might be destroyed by military equipment and weapons. That also makes Bitcoin a lot more attractive, as it is digital.

Sorry about your country's circumstances
Hope for some element of peace and my condolence to the lost souls.
Just as i thought, there are places where land isn't as attractive as mine due to certain risk.
Example is natural disaster prone areas like earth quake or floods not neglecting war.
There's always an element of risk in every investment
The bigger the risk
The bigger the reward
In your country when there comes peace as times goes on people will migrate and development would be administered this would require the use of land
Which would appreciate its value more than mine.
The price of land can reduce like bitcoin due to certain factors but it's usefulness would increase the price later on.
War is not something any wise human would want to see or experience.
Lives getting lost
Anxieties
Prices of goods rising
Sigh, i hope it all gets better soon.

I am from India and being in a country that has the biggest population in the world I can relate to your topic. What I do not understand is your comparison of land with Bitcoin the reason being land is physical and Bitcoin is virtual. Buying land has more obligations than buying Bitcoin as you would need to go through multiple paperwork. The next issue is that the land is governed by the government ruling that land whereas Bitcoin is decentralized. Comparing Bitcoin with land based on its price does not fit as Bitcoin has many more positive aspects than a piece of land. While I agree that both the price of land and Bitcoin are unstoppable, understand this Bitcoin is responsible for everyone being aware of an ecosystem that is decentralized while land is a centralized entity and its price is controlled by the government.
The comparison was mainly based on scarcity and limited supply.
They both different in lots of ways doesn't separate them as been opportunities
One is already growing (land), the other still at the infant stage(Bitcoin).
The essence is if one can't afford land, its better to buy some amount of Bitcoin and learn to Hold rather than been manipulated by the market.

harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 07:51:06 AM

Both investment choices are significantly awesome,provided you purchased the right piece of land at the right price.Land they say is wealth,it gives wealth precisely.The value of land will keep increasing as time goes on as there are no charges or costs, associated with owning a land.                           
Investing in land permits you to steady grow your income and practically grow your wealth at the same time.Most importantly,nobody can steal your land or destroy your land,which is why it's a good investment choice to make.
 Bitcoin also runs in the same vein,provided you've thoughtfully and strategically laid your analysis and investment consultancy properly.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2024, 10:43:03 PM

In terms of the profit which you could gain from holding Bitcoin following past historical prices, buying a land is not comparable. Bitcoin wasn’t even here in year 2000, it came as late as 2008 and see what it’s done in such short time. Even those who bought lands from late 90s can’t compare. If you had Bitcoin from the onset, you could buy many acres of lands today. No doubt that land is still a good investment, same as stocks too. Also, the price of land greatly matters in the location. There are places that even $100k wouldn’t buy you a piece.

I don't want to disagree with whatever you have said. But the fact is, land prices are less volatile and the price of land never decreases. At least I have never seen decreasing the price of land. But, Bitcoin is volatile as heck. It could go up to 69K and then go back to 15K just like what happened after the last bull run. It never happens with the land price.

I know that it depends on the location. But, even if your land is on the rural side, the price won't decrease. Even if it does, the percentage is very much low. So, I don't want to understimate the land investment. It's a good investment like Bitcoin and Gold.

But in my conversation, the volatility is in favor of what I am saying. Because the only way we have Bitcoin priced where it is today is the volatility. If you bought a land 13 years ago, and you bought Bitcoin 13 years ago too, which one would you had preferred? Buying a land is valid and I would advise people who have the funds to go into it, but Bitcoin isn’t a wrong investment in comparison to that. Today, Bitcoin investors from back then can buy lands (alongside their owners Grin). Hehe

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 11:15:19 PM

Land and Bitcoin are, for me, both good forms of investment, but they are not the same because with land, you can't buy it at a cheap price, in fact, because you have to save it or have the money to buy it.

Whereas with Bitcoin, even if you have at least $10 of money or more, you can buy it, and we can even grow it by trading on any crypto exchange, unlike on land, where it is not like that, and it will take time before you can sell it if you ever invest it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2024, 12:58:31 PM

But in my conversation, the volatility is in favor of what I am saying. Because the only way we have Bitcoin priced where it is today is the volatility. If you bought a land 13 years ago, and you bought Bitcoin 13 years ago too, which one would you had preferred? Buying a land is valid and I would advise people who have the funds to go into it, but Bitcoin isn’t a wrong investment in comparison to that. Today, Bitcoin investors from back then can buy lands (alongside their owners Grin). Hehe

Surely, I would have bought BTC if I knew that BTC would grow much faster. But the problem is, that we cannot predict the future. All is just speculation, prediction, and nothing else. I know that Bitcoin may touch 100K USD in 2024 or 2025. But, it could go down to 30K again if whales start selling their Bitcoin. We never know what is going to happen. Undoubtedly, Bitcoin is a good investment. But, we cannot deny that Gold and land are good investments as well. Still, people always want to be on the safe side which is the reason people still invest in land and Gold.
fuguebtc

Activity: 1764
Merit: 521

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 01:59:37 PM

Land and Bitcoin are, for me, both good forms of investment, but they are not the same because with land, you can't buy it at a cheap price, in fact, because you have to save it or have the money to buy it.

Whereas with Bitcoin, even if you have at least $10 of money or more, you can buy it, and we can even grow it by trading on any crypto exchange, unlike on land, where it is not like that, and it will take time before you can sell it if you ever invest it.

Both have their pros and cons, although you will need a lot of money to invest in land and you cannot increase your land area by trading on exchanges like bitcoin. But in return, when you own land you can create passive income from it and it is a fairly stable source of income. Meanwhile, trading to increase the number of bitcoins is not as simple as you say, you will even lose all your bitcoins with trading.

In general, both have their own potential, but most people here will choose bitcoin because not too many people have money to invest in land . Furthermore, most are also looking for huge profits quickly so they will choose bitcoin over land.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2024, 02:01:32 PM

Surely, I would have bought BTC if I knew that BTC would grow much faster. But the problem is, that we cannot predict the future. All is just speculation, prediction, and nothing else. I know that Bitcoin may touch 100K USD in 2024 or 2025. But, it could go down to 30K again if whales start selling their Bitcoin. We never know what is going to happen. Undoubtedly, Bitcoin is a good investment. But, we cannot deny that Gold and land are good investments as well. Still, people always want to be on the safe side which is the reason people still invest in land and Gold.

Yes, you are right in what you are saying. Almost all of us here in the community in the forum expect Bitcoin to be proven and tested as a good long-term investment. This will be the priority of most people here, and second only to really land.

It's just that in these situations, I really don't see anyone doing a big sale of bitcoin that they know they're losing. Of course, most of the holders today are actually waiting for the right time and season to sell; we're not at the point of large-scale sales of bitcoin holdings.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2024, 02:24:42 PM

Both are good investment, if you have both then you're lucky.
Indeed! This is the best way to diversify assets. All of them were future proof and I think you are gonna agree with me aye? 😅 Real estate and precious metals are few of the best examples of good and stable investments to pair it with the decentralized Bitcoin on every hodlers bags.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
YUriy1991

Activity: 910
Merit: 220

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 02:44:24 PM

It's an interesting joke in making comparisons.. Grin Grin.  In my opinion, land prices never fluctuate, they only get more expensive if the location is good. For purchasing techniques, in my opinion, currently we have to use the DCA strategy, otherwise we can only see the lowest price in front of our eyes because we have run out of cash reserves.

As for the future potential, many have described this, but if more and more come, the possibility of an incident like yesterday will become greater and will likely only slow down the rate of BTC price movements.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Crypt0Gore

Activity: 854
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 03:58:24 PM

Lands value depends on the location, there are some places in my country that takes years for lands over there to appreciate in value, in Nigeria you must get land where new houses are been built, they are cheaper than those on the major roads and popular places but I can't help but confess that Bitcoin investment beats land investment, for me, I can't say about others.

Comparing Bitcoin as land opportunity doesn't feel well with me because I have piece of land since 2017 and the amount isn't anywhere close to a half quarter of how much I have made with crypto investment, I am not saying that land isn't a good idea but Bitcoin have done so well since past years that no land can bring their owner such gains.

Many people are scared of Bitcoin investment because of the uncertainty, like they aren't even sure if Bitcoin will survive the future but here we are today, I will still choose to invest in Bitcoin compare to investing money on lands.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
ROLLBOTS
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
   PLAY NOW   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Barikui1

Activity: 196
Merit: 130

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 04:23:54 PM

You are definitely right my brother, the rate at which the price of land have skyrocket due to its limited supply is really scary.
Bitcoin today is showing up the same potential of land due It limited supply and appreciation In value overtime, I  just believe that in 10years time from now, the price of Bitcoin will skyrocket to a figure we never imagined, that why it's more advicable to DCA into Bitcoin now, since we are still in it early days.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: