Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:30:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking recommendations for decentralized exchanges (DEXs)  (Read 391 times)
Marvelman (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 137

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 10:32:51 AM

Would anyone happen to have a compiled list comparing the fees and other pros and cons of these instant swap sites? I haven't been able to find one myself.

You can easily make use of coin market cap for such function, download the app and also use coingecko as an additional to add up to confirming any information received on their respective data

Thanks, but I couldn't find any information about instant exchanges on cmc or coingecko.

Let's say, for example, that I would like to simply exchange ETH, BNB or some other altcoin to BTC. Exchanges like Changelly, ShapeShift and Flyp allow fast swaps without signup, but the rates may not be the absolute best.  Others like Coinbase and Binance have low fees with user accounts, but require personal information and KYC.  Ideally, I'd like it to be safe, offer a good rate, and avoid any KYC verification. Do you have any suggestions on where I can find info about the best options for that?

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BenCodie
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 08:48:32 PM

Would anyone happen to have a compiled list comparing the fees and other pros and cons of these instant swap sites? I haven't been able to find one myself.

You can easily make use of coin market cap for such function, download the app and also use coingecko as an additional to add up to confirming any information received on their respective data

Thanks, but I couldn't find any information about instant exchanges on cmc or coingecko.

Let's say, for example, that I would like to simply exchange ETH, BNB or some other altcoin to BTC. Exchanges like Changelly, ShapeShift and Flyp allow fast swaps without signup, but the rates may not be the absolute best.  Others like Coinbase and Binance have low fees with user accounts, but require personal information and KYC.  Ideally, I'd like it to be safe, offer a good rate, and avoid any KYC verification. Do you have any suggestions on where I can find info about the best options for that?

If you'd like to move between EVM Blockchains, you should look into Bridges. Bridges allow you to move between EVM Blockchains with a minimal fee, and are completely decentralized.

For evm<>nonevm there aren't any solutions that are instantaneous and decentralized AFAIK. You can use p2p exchanges lik e Bisq or you can go through kycnot.me to find a potentially privacy friendly & non-kyc solution for your need.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 17, 2024, 05:26:08 AM
Merited by Marvelman (1)

Do you have any suggestions on where I can find info about the best options for that?

EVM bridges
  • Hop Protocol
  • Stargate

BTC <-> EVM bridges
  • ChainFlip
  • ThorSwap

Solana <-> EVM bridges
  • Mayan Finance
  • Portal Bridge

Of course you won't get the best rates as you can get with centralized exchanges, but yea these are the ones I use.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
February 17, 2024, 10:12:23 AM

The instant swaps does have a different rate from the actual exchange like the ones you've mentioned, et.al. Binance, Coinbase.

But the pros there is that you get what you want on an instant just after your transaction is confirmed and yes, no sign ups. Although there have been mentioned possible feature that you're looking for.

They still have some adjustments for the fee/slippage if you try to get the best rate in your liking.

dulex

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 09:29:58 PM

I'm using veil.exchange  , is non KYC , no registration required  , and is almost instant
Can exchange over 100 tokens and coins

their TG channel :  https://t.me/VeilExchange

from their FAQ :  Veil is not a decentralized exchange (DEX) platform. Instead, it functions as a protocol and bridge between different blockchain networks, enabling cryptocurrency swaps and transactions. While it's not a DEX, Veil emphasizes privacy, security, and community engagement.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: