Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:58:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The harvest (Proof urself worthy to earn).  (Read 285 times)
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2024, 12:14:07 AM

The real essence of labour is the harvest. In relation to the forum, the beginning stage is not easy as a newcomer needs to be patient. Atleast for a newcomer they should be  getting no matter how little some reward for their resources in terms of time and materials. The harvest is the benefit (merit)...

Merit is not the only reward you can receive on this forum. More important is to gain new knowledge about trading and investments that you can convert into dollars. And when you have sufficient knowledge, you will be able to give useful advice and share your knowledge, receiving merit in return.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2024, 02:51:40 AM

~
when I started discussing my activities and involvement in the forum to some people around me about it, the next question is," how much have u earned", I was absolutely discourage as I remained mute till date. I was seen as a mentor until they got to realise that no pay until time "proves u worthy".
This is the problem right now with mostly newbies.
How they see this forum is more of a platform where they can "EARN" cryptocurrencies than a platform where they can "LEARN" about cryptocurrencies.

Sure, there's nothing wrong with that because let's face it. The forum has changed the lives of a few users here in one way or another, but to look at this forum as like Fiverr, or Upwork? How people look at the forum is changing that's why they asked you that question. I don't know the intent of this thread TBH OP, but it seems that you are talking about merits like what other newbies are doing.

What you harvest here is knowledge, and information, and not merits. As for you OP, you can remain mute until you aren't ranking up or you can try what other low-ranked members are doing. Posting endlessly on the bounty section hoping that they can get a few bucks. Do they see you as their mentor? Cheesy

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Majestic-milf

Activity: 798
Merit: 589

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 04:56:36 AM

The real essence of labour is the harvest. In relation to the forum, the beginning stage is not easy as a newcomer needs to be patient. Atleast for a newcomer they should be  getting no matter how little some reward for their resources in terms of time and materials. The harvest is the benefit (merit)...
You said it yourself that newbies ought to exercise patience. When you put it thr way you do, it then looks like you are saying newbies should have a little patience but a great expectation that by virtue of them spending time here, they'd get merited. I quite disagree. Merits follow good and informative posts, so what happens when you make these posts and you don't get the acknowledgment (merit) you are looking for; that means you'd stop putting effort?
 It takes patience and determination to continue doing what you do here especially when you know you've got good stuff but don't get merited and sometimes this tends to dampen the mood especially if you had big expectations from the post you made.
 For me, it's important to know that positive criticism on a newbie's work is a great way to encourage the person, especially if they are willing to learn as that will push you to do better because it takes only a handful of new users to understand that criticism is as important as the merits too.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 03:10:00 PM

The real essence of labour is the harvest. In relation to the forum, the beginning stage is not easy as a newcomer needs to be patient. Atleast for a newcomer they should be  getting no matter how little some reward for their resources in terms of time and materials. The harvest is the benefit (merit).
when I started discussing my activities and involvement in the forum to some people around me about it, the next question is," how much have u earned", I was absolutely discourage as I remained mute till date. I was seen as a mentor until they got to realise that no pay until time "proves u worthy".
it is obvious that the essence of coming to this forum is to ensure that we have acquired the knowledge of cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin so those people who think that the essence of coming here is based on to make money those people don't achieve anything from the forum so what you should have in mind is to be innovative in nature and also show examples of educating people on what they don't know that is the objective of being here and whatever thing we are learning here is based on cryptocurrency knowledge and how to solve the future problems of cryptocurrency

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
AYOBA

Activity: 266
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 05:50:46 PM

The real essence of labour is the harvest. In relation to the forum, the beginning stage is not easy as a newcomer needs to be patient. Atleast for a newcomer they should be  getting no matter how little some reward for their resources in terms of time and materials. The harvest is the benefit (merit).
Whatever a person wants to do in this life, it will probably take time. This palace is deserving of gaining a great deal of knowledge before beginning to gain anything. As a novice, you will need to exercise patience and learn from others' defference abilities in order to understand how you can finance your education here. Without these, the chances of your accomplishments will probably be negligible. Instead, since everyone is depending on one another in this situation, ask yourself whatever is on your mind that you don't know about.

Numerous people have been brought to this place, but they lack patience because they think this place is where they can come right way and start earning money. They doubt that wonderful things don't come easily. Positive changes are evident, so if you work hard and understand the goal here, you will succeed.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 04:17:45 PM

I wonder why they do that. To think that they're people you think you want to help makes it more embarrassing. You see them and think they need help financially only for you to approach them and realize they're very much comfortable in their ignorance and lack. I used to go out my way talking to people in my attempt to educating them on Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies but would get a not too rosy responses. This day, I've lost that energy to do that, and gladly so.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██