Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:11:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Older men vs Younger boys in gambling, Which enjoys Gambling for fun the more?  (Read 771 times)
Shamm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 345

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 04:58:19 PM

Hi gamblers,

So, a particular discussion on the gambling board which I am part of; actually put this question into my head, and I thought I should ask the gambling community here, so we could possibly have some fun discussion it.

And the question is very simple, Between the older men (talking of from 60 years old and above), and younger men (talking of from 18 to 45 years of age) which of this category of men actually gamble for fun the more?

If I was to answer this question, I did say that the older men are more likely to be gambling for fun, than the younger men, and this is due to several reasons which I am not going to mention yet, but will see users who share in this same view of mine will be able to also come up with same reasons.

So, feel free guys and ladies, lets discuss.

I don't know if all the ages of 60+ is they will gamble for sun cause as I know in my neighbor he is already a senior citizen which is his age is around 60+ and then he told me that he gamble for fun only cause he didn't take it serous cause he will know that through gambling losses is bigger than the winning amount so he won't be affected if he gonna loss cause he need is to relax his mind and being happy.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|ROLLBOTS||
▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
████████▀▀▀  ▄▄▄  ████████
████████▀▀▀  ███  ████████
███████▀▀▀▀      ▄████████
██  ██████████████████  ██
▀▀  ██████████  ▀▀
▀▀  ██  ▀▀
NEW|
       RLB      
WHITEPAPER
RLB LOTTERY
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 03:43:53 PM

~snip~
No. No way. Self-control does not make gaming safe for elderly guys. Like everyone else, they face hazards. Experience isn't immunity. Understanding gambling's psychological traps and addiction dynamics is more important than age. Though they recognize the limitations, the exhilaration of gambling might obscure them faster than they realize.

Stop simplifying and stereotyping younger people's financial prudence. They may be more emotional, but they can develop self-discipline. Instead of advertising gambling as a harmless pastime for the elderly, we should educate all ages about the risks and encourage responsible behavior. Knowing when not to gamble is more important than controlling it.
Gambling for elderly people can endanger their health because they can experience heart attacks as a result of the results they receive. Maybe someone has experienced this, which resulted in someone dying because of the shock of gambling. Perhaps elderly people have more gambling experience than young people, but if we look at age and health factors, their performance is much reduced compared to young people. They will not be able to see the temptation of gambling, and it may make them lose control.

Yes, I agree with what you said about encouraging responsible behavior in gambling, whatever their age because by being responsible, they can enjoy gambling as entertainment. The younger generation may be able to develop self-discipline only if they are aware of the risks of gambling so that they will always be careful with their spending. Both elderly people and young people must be responsible and know when they should stop their gambling activities to avoid problems that can arise at any time.

~snip~
As someone who deals with human behavior and age-related tendencies, I believe that maturity typically brings self-control. This may improve one's ability to enjoy gambling without its risks. I think its naive to think everyone can have good self-control.

Age, self-control, and gambling are not black and white, in my experience. Some gamble responsibly as leisure. Set limitations; follow them. However, some, regardless of age, cant resist the temptation. This is a complicated interaction of psychological, social, and maybe hereditary components, not just willpower.

You and I support fun gaming by identifying these differences and promoting responsible gambling for all ages. Education, awareness, and, most importantly, developing self-control-friendly surroundings without judgment are key.
Maturity can bring self-control, but we must remember that having maturity does not guarantee they can maintain self-control. They can also lose self-control at any time because in gambling, many temptations can cause them to continue gambling instead of stopping. They will not realize it is happening because of the pleasure they get from gambling.

Age does not determine whether a person can have good self-control because young people can have better self-control than elderly people who are experienced in gambling. They may have seen many real examples of excessive gambling, so they don't want to experience bad things and always try to maintain self-control so that they don't lose it.

Yes, we will always support enjoyable gambling by implementing clear boundaries and not using large amounts of money. We have seen many people who have experienced so much defeat that we must try to avoid it. By gambling responsibly, we can enjoy gambling as entertainment and will not gamble too often.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 03:47:34 PM

I don't know if all the ages of 60+ is they will gamble for sun cause as I know in my neighbor he is already a senior citizen which is his age is around 60+ and then he told me that he gamble for fun only cause he didn't take it serous cause he will know that through gambling losses is bigger than the winning amount so he won't be affected if he gonna loss cause he need is to relax his mind and being happy.

I’m really confused on why such people choose losing their money instead of using it on purchasing other things that will make them happy. If I’m on that age, I will rather use my money on dining with fancy restaurants, going to trip and many more rather than use it on gambling if I knew in the end that gambling will always result to losses.

There’s nothing wrong on using gambling as source of entertainment but it’s wrong to think that it’s the only source of entertainment just to fuel the urge on playing gambling and chase for the “entertainment” that is truly just an addiction.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████