Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:32:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There is nothing like it since the past 12 years  (Read 816 times)
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 05:56:09 PM

I understand the "too late" fear that grips many newcomers. Seeing others who bought in earlier and are now reaping the rewards can be discouraging. But just like you said, it's never too late to start your own journey. Conviction and a long-term perspective are crucial, especially in a market like Bitcoin's.

While I share your optimism about Bitcoin's future, I also believe stability is still a long way off. The market is inherently volatile, and wild swings are inevitable. It's important to manage expectations and remember that even with conviction, there will be ups and downs.

Ultimately, Bitcoin is a gamble, albeit a calculated one. It's not a guaranteed path to riches, but it can be a powerful tool for those willing to learn, adapt, and weather the storms. The key is to approach it with a clear head, a healthy dose of skepticism, and a commitment to continuous learning.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4281

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 06:46:05 PM

OP, you've been through a lot. But you probably won. Your motivations could be somewhat shorter. Just invest in bitcoins, but you shouldn't skimp on your health. Otherwise, the time will come when your health will ask you for a very expensive bill.
Investments in Bitcoin should not be on the last dollar. Try for a while to find a source of income as an additional job, so as not to spoil your young, but, apparently no longer entirely healthy body.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Alpha Marine

Activity: 532
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 06:37:14 AM

Nice, but you still need a job or a source of income if you still don't have one now.
You won't be able to hold your Bitcoin for a long time like you want to if you don't have a source of income.
Not financial advice, but I won't advise someone to starve himself because he wants to invest. Starving yourself can lead to even bigger health issues that your investment can't solve.

It's good that you're already disciplined enough to invest,  so by the time you get a source of income, it won't be a difficult task for you to set aside a percentage of your income for investment.
I doubt if you'll be able to hold for so long if you were fully dependent on yourself.
Don't rush it, don't feel like you're missing out, develop yourself and get more income.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 06:55:01 AM

Right now, I am saving my weekly Bitcoin rewards on purpose because I already learned the lesson from the past. Government aid are there to be honest but unfortunately distributions were very political. That is why standing on our own feet and surviving during or after the catastrophe does make sense. So invest in Bitcoin, precious metals and real estate if you want to survive.
People who live in countries that have good governance might not understand what many people who are been ruled by corrupt governments face. In some cases there are no means of survival because jobs are not given based on competence but on political patronage and corruption. In such societies, the poor get poorer and the rich richer. The worst part of it is that these poor citizens are also deprived of basic infrastructure that would have made life better for them.

It will usually take strong determination and diligence for people who have no political connection or financial backup to backup to break free from poverty. It usually takes as much depriving oneself of some basic needs because you need to save to invest. I encourage you OP to keep doing what is best for you but also ensure you take good care of yourself. Don't starve or deprive yourself of essential things that make life worth living. I also hope that your investment will keep increasing and will make you financially stable in the future.
Social mobility according to your merit often only happens in societies that are administered by capable individuals and governments, when this is not the case, the only ones that can move forward are those that have connections with those in power or those that are exceptional on their skills.

So it can be very difficult to leave poverty behind for those individuals and they have to make massive sacrifices in order for this to happen, and the OP was able to achieve this due to his ability to understand that bitcoin was unlike any other investment they could pick and invested in it years ago.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Nheer

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 07:26:50 AM

Without cahs flow, you do not have any means of putting money into Bitcoin, even if all your needs are catered for. Anyone joining Bitcoin now to get rich should realize also that the ROI is no where near what it was ten years ago. They would not get lambos with Bitcoin, except they already had a very good source of income.

If you want to get rich, build your income and reduce your expenditures and liabilities, then invest.

One of the comments i have read in this thread, OP might have a rough starting experience in his journey over the years probably because he had little money at the start of his journey but because he still has someone who provides for him it was easy for him to invest the little money he has.

There is no way one can invest in bitcoin without having money now as bitcoin investment is not as it was when it first started so yeah only rich people can make enough money for themselves in bitcoin investment in a short period. It is best for a person to build wealth before investing else one may just end up investing an amount they can’t afford to lose and probably invest due to fear of missing out.

What I am saying here is that it's still doable if you have the conviction to make things happen, if you crave for changes you will go any lent to make things happen in the right manner and ways, but having a source of income will make things more easier for you, I still considered my story as a easy one because I had my father then, I had a roof over my head in my parents home, and also I don't pay any bills, it was just me and my stomach to feed and my BTC wallet to fill up.

For someone who came from poor home it will become a very big battle to conquer poverty, and for those who come from average or rich home, it becomes easier for them to have a better future because they will have more money to take risks, if you are from a home like mine, you need to strive hard, my battle took me three years, if I have never know Bitcoin and I decided to take the path that everyone in my country was into it would have been harder for me, judging from the present conditions of those who almost stopped my Bitcoin journey, I am not shaming anyone, I am just saying that Bitcoin is worth every shot.

Because since the past 12 years, there is no investment that does it better than Bitcoin, you can't find anything like this anywhere else, it's worth every fight and hustle, but your journey will be way easier if you have a source of income, don't give up, always give your best short, you are on the right path.

Your story is quite touching; it takes a strong mind to stay committed and focused when faced with many obstacles along the way. Despite coming from a low-income background, you were able to overcome all of the challenges. However, investing in bitcoin requires money and one cannot invest without it. I know you said you were making a little money through some internet side gigs, which you were able to invest along with your pocket money.

I'm not sure where you're from, but in a typical African home like the one I come from in Nigeria, having pocket money and having been exposed to bitcoin back in the day is considered a blessing. Therefore, if you were from Nigeria, I wouldn't categorise you as coming from a poor family because in my country, people in your situation are considered average earners. Being from a poor family means that you can never earn anything close to pocket money because you have to work for your money in addition to feeding yourself. This is why it's very difficult for people from poor families to invest in bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 08:01:59 AM

I don't know who needs to hear this, I had no job when I started gathering some Bitcoin for long term hold, I looked wreteched for few years, I eat single meal per day, I looked old at a young age, like those who don't want me to carry on my BTC journey used to tell me, but in the end it all went well, where did I get my conviction? I had no other means to have a better future than this, it was like a do or die something for me then, something inside me just appreciate the existence of BTC, like I know something like it was coming to safe me, which I can't advice anyone to do the same today.

Having single meal a day is not a burden instead this is a healthy way of living , even those who are in intermittent fasting having this harder to pursue so what more you have got? you  helped yourself healing mate while also Holding so that is a Win Win situation for you.
let them say whatever they wanted as long as you knew what you are doing and what gives you best return.

yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 08:27:39 AM

I prefer investing in bitcoins while I have regular job and whenever I got my salary, I will just simply invest some of it after I deducted the funds that I need for that month and that would be the best way to invest ever and you minimized the risk with it as well.

Bitcoin is something precious to have while you are waiting for your salaries and it is the nicest source of happiness when you finally sold it when it reaches the desirable price you want.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 08:38:48 AM

I totally agree on you when you said that this bitcoin journey will be a lot easier if you have a stable source of income, that way you can invest consistently without worrying if you still have funds left for your daily survival. And honestly, bitcoin investment will be definitely hard and tough for someone like you who have no consistent flow of income, your faith for bitcoin must be very deep and endless.

It’s seldom to see someone like your faith and attitude towards your investment. A lot might have wanted to invest in bitcoin but only few have succeeded, because majority of them don’t see bitcoin as their future but only for short term profitability and benefits.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 08:42:15 AM

First of all congratulations! You are an inspiration to a lot

I would like to clear up some things however

Because If I am understanding your post correctly, you were basically living with your parents and thus you did not have any bills to worry about except for food? It might be a little extreme to only eat once a day but since you said you weren’t really working then I guess your body did not require much energy

Investing is a hard thing to do and you might be even lucky because anyone who do not have a job let alone a house could never afford to invest in bitcoin even if they had the money to invest in bitcoin, they would still need some money for themselves

Just a few days ago someone opened up a topic regarding how when investing you still should have a source of income and I think a source of income is the key to successful investment

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 09:29:34 AM

~snip~
However, indeed, things can't always go well for people who don't have any source of income. Most become homeless eventually and that is a struggle for life since you don't even have a place to live and you wander around on the streets hoping for a miracle that might change your life and give you some hope again.

As clarified by OP, it wasn't that he/she didn't have a source of income. It wasn't as if OP didn't have anything. He/she actually was receiving pocket money. He/she also had some side hustles online. As a matter of fact, aside from having online jobs and other ways to earn online, he/she even won from freebitco. So, he/she even has some spare amount for gambling. I find it a little bit hard to consider somebody eating only a single meal a day but can gamble and invest in Bitcoin.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Outhue (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 442

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 10:09:02 AM

OP, you've been through a lot. But you probably won. Your motivations could be somewhat shorter. Just invest in bitcoins, but you shouldn't skimp on your health. Otherwise, the time will come when your health will ask you for a very expensive bill.
Investments in Bitcoin should not be on the last dollar. Try for a while to find a source of income as an additional job, so as not to spoil your young, but, apparently no longer entirely healthy body.
It already did, I had so many appointment with my Doctor in 2022, something I am even feeling ashamed to share on here, most things went wrong in my body system, the Doc said I took a big risk for so long, and he said it will also take me a long time to fully recover again, I have indeed spend a lot of money on medication.

Now I believe that what we do today with our body will later show itself years later, it's like a debt that needs to be paid whether you have the money or not, I am fully ok now, I was told to do some exercise daily and also take some supplement to return some dead missing vitamins back to my body.

I will never advice anyone to do the same thing that I did, it was a risk I took that could have cost me my life, if anyone is struggling now I will advice them to find a job and start making some money first before even thinking about investing any penny.

Thanks for the advice @Lovesmayfamilis

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Nangiconference

Activity: 105
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 02:13:08 PM

I don't know who needs to hear this, I had no job when I started gathering some Bitcoin for long term hold, I looked wreteched for few years, I eat single meal per day, I looked old at a young age, like those who don't want me to carry on my BTC journey used to tell me, but in the end it all went well, where did I get my conviction? I had no other means to have a better future than this, it was like a do or die something for me then, something inside me just appreciate the existence of BTC, like I know something like it was coming to safe me, which I can't advice anyone to do the same today.

What I am saying here is that it's still doable if you have the conviction to make things happen, if you crave for changes you will go any lent to make things happen in the right manner and ways, but having a source of income will make things more easier for you, I still considered my story as a easy one because I had my father then, I had a roof over my head in my parents home, and also I don't pay any bills, it was just me and my stomach to feed and my BTC wallet to fill up.

For someone who came from poor home it will become a very big battle to conquer poverty, and for those who come from average or rich home, it becomes easier for them to have a better future because they will have more money to take risks, if you are from a home like mine, you need to strive hard, my battle took me three years, if I have never know Bitcoin and I decided to take the path that everyone in my country was into it would have been harder for me, judging from the present conditions of those who almost stopped my Bitcoin journey, I am not shaming anyone, I am just saying that Bitcoin is worth every shot.

Because since the past 12 years, there is no investment that does it better than Bitcoin, you can't find anything like this anywhere else, it's worth every fight and hustle, but your journey will be way easier if you have a source of income, don't give up, always give your best short, you are on the right path.
Bravo OP, you really took risk for the fact that you invested your last dime and could endure the pressure of hunger and starvation. Your story stands as a motivation for newcomers. If I have had got to know about bitcoin as at 12 years ago, by now I would be a legend like you, I would have been doing more of reaping.
 12 years is not 12 days o. Your conviction is now putting food on your table. Now those that wanted to discourage you that you look older than your age will come to you for coaching.
Relating to me when I had the opportunity to join. Robbers attacked me and made away with my properties including my phone and my bank account. This really hindered my chance until the appointed time which is now.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 02:23:13 PM

It's nice to see someone post about their journey even without a steady job, enduring the life of having minimal living conditions, and still managing to secure a better future. There's always going to be a challenge with skepticism and challenges, it's the belief that you can continue and know the potential of how you can improve your life by doing something about it. It's a great story.

Anyone can do it as long as you are doing the right things and making sure that you are committed. Nice OP.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1231

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 02:43:35 PM

Volatility and demand simply brought it for us and it is still a long way for this technology which is still not known by many countries at this point. Slowly, more companies are starting to adopt with blockchain technology which is really something to look forward with in the future. Truly a game changer in the world of investment and assets. But we shouldn't be too confident given that issues are still present and that Bitcoin still needs improvement especially with transaction fees and overall usage. For us, we all know how profitable it is as an investment but given the presence of risk, we should still managing factors affecting its market value. The rate of decline on its price is always faster than its uprise. Just a warning.
~snip~
However, indeed, things can't always go well for people who don't have any source of income. Most become homeless eventually and that is a struggle for life since you don't even have a place to live and you wander around on the streets hoping for a miracle that might change your life and give you some hope again.

As clarified by OP, it wasn't that he/she didn't have a source of income. It wasn't as if OP didn't have anything. He/she actually was receiving pocket money. He/she also had some side hustles online. As a matter of fact, aside from having online jobs and other ways to earn online, he/she even won from freebitco. So, he/she even has some spare amount for gambling. I find it a little bit hard to consider somebody eating only a single meal a day but can gamble and invest in Bitcoin.
No one would be able to live with single investment unless you have many that it'll fill every gap concerning your daily expenses. With Bitcoin being profitable in this discussion, the increase is not consistent and continuous which means profit will only come in periods and seasons if you're in long term. And with short term investment into it, you won't always win for sure, no one can, which is a conflict if you are someone who plans to only engage into this technology as your primary source of income.

Indeed everyone's dream to someday have their own profitable investments but before you get in such financia state, you will be required of a decent and stable source of income 'coz that's simply a necessity to make a living. Take little steps and nothing will be succeeding over a single night.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 703

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 04:28:10 PM

I’m not one to doubt the struggles and challenges of another but I do believe that there is some exaggeration in certain parts of this story. It’s not realistic that someone that has no job and no means of income would be able to buy bitcoins. And the part of eating just once a day just to have enough to buy bitcoins is a little bit too much for me. I get that you are trying to motivate people to invest in bitcoin but you can do that without the Aladdin story.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 05:01:14 PM

Conviction is a very powerful thing. Once you decide to invest, no matter how risky or doubtful it is, once the conviction is high, you will really do everything to make it happen. But honestly, investing without a good source of  income is like living a life that you aren’t sure how to survive. However, since you have no other bills to pay, you managed it and focus on growing your investment.

I believe what you did OP throughout your investment process is still very inspiring. Others would have turn their backs into bitcoin and leave it permanently, but you chose to stay determined and motivated because you believe in the power of bitcoin, that your future will only become brighter with the presence of bitcoin. And it totally paid off, now you are living your success I guess, one thing that will not be achieved by those who can’t stand on their investments.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 05:12:46 PM

Is it your real story?

I don't think I could suggest anyone invest in Bitcoin by eating one meal a day and investing the rest in Bitcoin. You have to understand that Bitcoin isn't the only thing where people can invest. You shouldn't invest in Bitcoin if you cannot afford to lose. A person should not invest in Bitcoin until he has some spare money that he does not need for the next couple of years.

We telling a story like Bitcoin is everything. But, you have to understand that Bitcoin is not everything. Not everyone could be success with Bitcoin. People struggle and suffer. They need food and money to invest in real life business from where they could make money everyday. Holding Bitcoin won't give you money everyday.
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 05:41:12 PM

I would say it would have been worst than what you have mentioned, especially surviving on one meal a day and I am glad that your struggle didn't go in vain and indeed Bitcoin has been the best investment in last decade as no other asset can even come near to what Bitcoin has achieved but I am wondering you have an instinct or knowledge that Bitcoin's value will increase and it would be an investment medium. Everyone has their own share of struggle and sacrifices but conviction makes it successful at the end of the day. Good to see how Bitcoin has transformed lives for better.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 703

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 06:08:31 PM

Try for a while to find a source of income as an additional job, so as not to spoil your young, but, apparently no longer entirely healthy body.
It seems OP has a successful business after all. Like I said before, it’s unrealistic for someone who can barely afford a three square meal to even think to use the little money they have to invest in bitcoin. Even with a die hard conviction that Bitcoin would be a profitable investment in the long term, it’s extremely difficult for someone in that condition to take such risks.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Outhue (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 442

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2024, 09:47:05 AM

Try for a while to find a source of income as an additional job, so as not to spoil your young, but, apparently no longer entirely healthy body.
It seems OP has a successful business after all. Like I said before, it’s unrealistic for someone who can barely afford a three square meal to even think to use the little money they have to invest in bitcoin. Even with a die hard conviction that Bitcoin would be a profitable investment in the long term, it’s extremely difficult for someone in that condition to take such risks.
Lol, this was after I made so much money from my Bitcoin investment, this thread was before I become who I am today, and the link you shared was after I have enough money to start my fashion designer business,  I don't know why this is very hard to believe for few people on here, there are people struggling in my country and they only eat when they can, they can go few days without food, have you ever been to any Slum before? I can say I was addicted to Bitcoin at the time, but I did it anyway.

Today I did paid heavily on my decision, my body got so weak and I felt like I was dying, but I have gotten passed this, I am now in a good shape, now I rest more and take good nutrition to help me get back in shape, I was accepting Bitcoin as means of payment but after the Ordinals came it became harder because few of my customers that used to pay in Bitcoin couldn't anymore, now it's back to normal but I haven't received any payment in BTC in a while now.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀