NotATether
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 10373
┻┻ ︵㇏(°□°㇏)
|
 |
September 19, 2026, 08:21:45 AM |
|
For example HodlHodl is classified as KYC level 0 but they have this in their ToS 3.5 Identification and Verification If required by applicable law or our internal policies, we may at any time introduce mandatory identification or verification procedures. Failure to complete required verification constitutes a violation of this Agreement and may lead to account suspension or termination. I think it should be somewhere at KYC level 1 or Am I missing something? Actually now they are performing AML checking and automatically rejecting high risk coins for trades. So while it's definitely not KYC, it's still quite bad to interfere with two consenting traders. I guess they got spooked by the NoOnes situation.
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | ..BTC......XMR... ..USDT.....LTC... ....Fees 0.8%..... |
|
|
|
|
Royal Cap
|
 |
September 22, 2026, 07:21:23 PM |
|
Is Bitlist online? I just tried to visit. But I'm getting a host error. 
|
|
|
|
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 11229
@ List of no-KYC websites: https://bitlist.co
|
 |
September 22, 2026, 07:42:56 PM |
|
Is Bitlist online? I just tried to visit. But I'm getting a host error.
-img-
It's back online. 
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | ..BTC......XMR... ..USDT.....LTC... ....Fees 0.8%..... |
|
|
|
logfiles
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 2423
|
 |
September 24, 2026, 06:56:55 PM |
|
Actually now they are performing AML checking and automatically rejecting high risk coins for trades.
So while it's definitely not KYC, it's still quite bad to interfere with two consenting traders.
I guess they got spooked by the NoOnes situation.
The new feature received a lot of criticism and they removed it a few hours after it's introduction. It make me wonder why they had to put it out abruptly without informing the users beforehand. It was a huge inconvenience to he traders. They will probably try to refine it before reintroducing it again in the future.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 11229
@ List of no-KYC websites: https://bitlist.co
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 04:35:03 AM |
|
An user told me it wasn't clear that BitList could also verify Bitcoin signed messages. Because of that, I decided to split the verification page into two pages that have a clearer purpose: PGP Verification: https://bitlist.co/pgp Bitcoin Signed Message Verification: https://bitlist.co/signed-messageThe pgp page UI/UX was also improved, and any pasted PGP letter will be automatically verified without you having to select which service it belongs to. If the letter is valid AND associated to any service listed on BitList, it will automatically display it. If the PGP letter or Bitcoin signed message isn't associated to any service listed on BitList, you can still verify it, as long as you provide its signer's public key. For example, paste a LoG from dex.fo and you'll see this: 
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | ..BTC......XMR... ..USDT.....LTC... ....Fees 0.8%..... |
|
|
|
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 11229
@ List of no-KYC websites: https://bitlist.co
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 07:33:52 PM |
|
An user told me it wasn't clear that BitList could also verify Bitcoin signed messages. Because of that, I decided to split the verification page into two pages that have a clearer purpose: PGP Verification: https://bitlist.co/pgp Bitcoin Signed Message Verification: https://bitlist.co/signed-messageYou can now easily share pgp and bitcoin signed messages. After you sucessfully verify a message, you can click the "Share verification" button to create a sharable temporary or permanent link. * Temporary links can have a lifespan of 1 day, 7 days, 30 days, or 90 days. They are deleted afterwards. * Permanent links are never deleted. The data is always verified locally on your browser and the details are encrypted before they are sent to our servers (they are only sent to your servers when you create a share link). Each link has its own random secure password. You can share a full link (with the password) that opens the message at once: https://bitlist.co/signed-message?share=fC4d5fVReatS24lU0RGuz9u7_8b77MaG#io6pm7nQT82jH0RkQBySzAOr share the link and password separately: Link: https://bitlist.co/signed-message?share=fC4d5fVReatS24lU0RGuz9u7_8b77MaGPassword: io6pm7nQT82jH0RkQBySzA 
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | ..BTC......XMR... ..USDT.....LTC... ....Fees 0.8%..... |
|
|
|
MarryWithBTC
Full Member
 

Activity: 392
Merit: 222
Can you pay a bride price with bitcoin?
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 11:24:06 PM |
|
How do I increase my karma in Bitlist?
Most projects have 200+ karma, as a user I have just 2. I consider it poor because I use Bitlist as often as I use the forum.
How do I increase my karma @icopress @TryNinja
|
|
|
|
PX-Z
Legendary
Online
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1408
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 11:32:11 PM |
|
How do I increase my karma in Bitlist?
Most projects have 200+ karma, as a user I have just 2. I consider it poor because I use Bitlist as often as I use the forum.
If my observation is right, you can earn karma every approved review, account linked on bitcointalk, when you add an approved listing, and also, maybe when you as the owner of the project listing and was given positive review. I'm not sure on the last part, but the first three is.
|
|
|
|
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 11229
@ List of no-KYC websites: https://bitlist.co
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 11:55:27 PM |
|
How do I increase my karma in Bitlist?
Most projects have 200+ karma, as a user I have just 2. I consider it poor because I use Bitlist as often as I use the forum.
If my observation is right, you can earn karma every approved review, account linked on bitcointalk, when you add an approved listing, and also, maybe when you as the owner of the project listing and was given positive review. I'm not sure on the last part, but the first three is. You are correct. For an user, leaving honest reviews about the services you use is the way to go.
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | ..BTC......XMR... ..USDT.....LTC... ....Fees 0.8%..... |
|
|
|
MarryWithBTC
Full Member
 

Activity: 392
Merit: 222
Can you pay a bride price with bitcoin?
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 02:55:19 PM |
|
How do I increase my karma in Bitlist?
Most projects have 200+ karma, as a user I have just 2. I consider it poor because I use Bitlist as often as I use the forum.
If my observation is right, you can earn karma every approved review, account linked on bitcointalk, when you add an approved listing, and also, maybe when you as the owner of the project listing and was given positive review. I'm not sure on the last part, but the first three is. You are correct. For an user, leaving honest reviews about the services you use is the way to go. I have submitted a couple of reviews, about DEX.of, maybe it is not big enough to increase my karma. I will therefore learn to review services I used in BitList. For account linking, that should not be a bit of a problem. How about checking users login time and use it as part of the parameters to grade karma.
|
|
|
|
|
SamReomo
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 06:25:31 PM |
|
For an user, leaving honest reviews about the services you use is the way to go.
Yes, I have noticed that leaving a honest review gives a user +1 karma and when someone deletes a review there is a penalty of -1 karma point for doing that. Also when a new user links the forum accounts then they get +15 karma for doing that. So the fastest way for new users to gain karma is to link their forum accounts and then they can earn consistent karma points for leaving their honest feedback after testing the services that are listed at Bitlist.co
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
MarryWithBTC
Full Member
 

Activity: 392
Merit: 222
Can you pay a bride price with bitcoin?
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 11:46:54 PM |
|
Yes, I have noticed that leaving a honest review gives a user +1 karma and when someone deletes a review there is a penalty of -1 karma point for doing that. Also when a new user links the forum accounts then they get +15 karma for doing that. So the fastest way for new users to gain karma is to link their forum accounts and then they can earn consistent karma points for leaving their honest feedback after testing the services that are listed at Bitlist.co
Are there special benefits of linking my account? Like, will I be exposed to some hidden tools or functions after linking my account? In a nutshell, how is someone who linked their account better than someone who didn't, apart from karma earning?
|
|
|
|
|
davis196
|
 |
Today at 12:41:30 PM |
|
What's the point of earning Karma on Bitlist.co? I linked my Bitcointalk forum account and left 2 reviews, so right now I have 18 karma, but I still don't get the point of earning more Karma on the platform. Can we spend the Karma on Bitlist.co for something? I read the FAQ on Bitlist stating that one SEO boost is equal to 1 Karma point, but one SEO boost costs 30 dollars worth of BTC. Can we spend Karma on SEO boosts for the platforms and services, that are listed on Bitlist?
|
|
|
|
|
|
██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████Need Project Advertising? Hire AB de Royse777 Mixers , Exchanges , casinos and whatnot! ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | │ | ████████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████████ | ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██ HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN MANAGER VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️ ██ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄███████████████ ▄████████████████ ▄█████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ▀█████████████████ ▀████████████████ ▀███████████████ ▀█████████████ ██████████████████ |
|
|
|
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 11229
@ List of no-KYC websites: https://bitlist.co
|
 |
Today at 03:37:48 PM |
|
What's the point of earning Karma on Bitlist.co? I linked my Bitcointalk forum account and left 2 reviews, so right now I have 18 karma, but I still don't get the point of earning more Karma on the platform.
It's your score as a user. It tells people that you are a real user, so your reviews carry more weight. We may introduce additional use cases in the future.  Are there special benefits of linking my account? Like, will I be exposed to some hidden tools or functions after linking my account?
In a nutshell, how is someone who linked their account better than someone who didn't, apart from karma earning?
I would trust a review more if I knew it came from a known user from BitcoinTalk.
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | ..BTC......XMR... ..USDT.....LTC... ....Fees 0.8%..... |
|
|
|
|