Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:24:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MrCryptHodl - CHECK YOUR FUNDING!  (Read 2395 times)
StackItUp
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 41

Stack BTC

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2024, 07:51:49 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2024, 08:25:38 AM by StackItUp

ok lets make it simple.

mrhodl, answer these questions for us please

1. at what point your online orders are marked as completed?

2. If someone bought loaded coin and you sent it out empty, we can assume that order is still in progress as just a part of the goods were delivered.
how many of those pending orders do you still have?

3. why you never took a step to close all your pending/incomplete orders?

4. If you knew that you have shitloads of open/pending orders and that anyone can come asking for THEIR btc, how did you decided to travel empty AF? bitcoiner traveling europe with 0 btc? are you fkin serious ? not even 0.001 ? so maybe fiat is better than btc that you decided to rely on it whole your travel period lol?
you are just a bad actor trying to make us look that it was our fault or something.

5. total 3 coins that i have has to have load of 0.0035 , i mean dude.. you are broke AF. how come they havent been loaded yet lol? your ass is burning but you still postpone 0.0035 load?
 are you insolvent?

6. why should i be texting to support email lol? do you want to say me that my order is required some kind of support or what? just load the fcking coins. thats all "support" someone need of you. what a joke you are, claiming that every order someone makes with you falls to "contact for support" category.
not much of support from the dude who is traveling empty, right?

7. you stated that you will block and ignore people that are not respecting you.
i do not respect you, you havent earned that respect. is that mean you are good to keep my money lol?
wake up! Get sober and start solving your shit. if someone do not respect you, there are many reasons for that, it does not mean you can take their btc hostage and be asking to start to respect you in a chance to get that btc back! what the F you think you are?

to everyone:

He knows whats he doing.

What about raising a red flag on the artist and keeping it until funding issues are solved?
Or does forum moderators have his coins and trying to save their bags?
We all know what does that mean and that he is full of shit.
i am surprised there is no flag against this actor and that new buyers are still welcomed.
like Yoda said, his best customers are the ones who doesnt know how to check the load

"The computer can be used as a tool to liberate and protect people, rather than to control them." Hal Finney
MrCryptHodl

Activity: 1120
Merit: 874

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2024, 08:34:38 AM

The only person I talk to here is Stackitup. In fact, I shouldn't even be talking here; I have a website and a support email address. He can contact me there. That's where support is, not here.

I will not communicate anything further on any post here or on the forum. If anyone needs help, they should do like 99% of the people and write to me at my company's email address. It concerns only him and me, and none of you.

You love drama too much on this forum. Congratulations, I see you have a lot of time to waste. Best of luck to you in your childishness.

Sincerely.

Thats a bit unfair MrCryptHodl, this is a public forum and anyone is entitled to post in any thread.

You were happy to converse with anyone who had an interest - sale or no, for your collectibles in
the past, so its only courtesy that you answer and try resolve issues and complaints when they
arise here too.

Of course, I help people, and of course, I respond to them, but check my trust feedback and you will understand why I no longer wish to interact here. As I said, I have no problem with stackitup and its loading will be done, but I am sorry, I will not do anything in public while people like owlcatz or anonymous miner say nonsense and leave negative feedback for no reason.

As mentioned in my previous messages and in the post I wrote about recent events, I am stepping back from the forum and soon I will simply no longer be here. This is not because of stackitup but because of people who slander, and if I no longer wish to be here and respond, that is my choice.

Most of my sales now take place on Twitter and my website, and it's not without reason. Go read all the posts and messages since January, and then come back and judge.

And I always take pleasure in responding to people, but only to those who show respect.

P.S.: And yes, I can block people on Twitter because, as explained and apparently no one takes the time to read, Twitter is not a support channel. If you need support for your orders, it’s either here by DM or at the address on the contact page at 1hodlclub.com.
And stop complaining that I block you while you spend your time disrespecting or insulting people. I do not block you for no reason. Stop twisting everything.

Look you piece of shit stop blaming customers.
everything you wrote is pure bullshit.
you do not have those btc long ago, because i see no other reason for businessman to postpone the load and talk bullshit.
You say my coins "will be loaded". Exactly when? because that is my coins and not yours, so i am asking EXACT WHEN you will do that?
"If you need support for your orders, it’s either here by DM or at the address on the contact page at 1hodlclub.com" - Support? what support? you havent closed all those orders yet because people got less than what they were buying, so about what support you talk here. its not a support, its people asking to do your fucking job. i can not believe we have to go above and beyond just for you to do your own job.

i recommend nobody to buy from this asshole because he will go on holiday after your payment, block you or find other excuses not to load your coins.
Most of his shitty "collectibles" has no value at all because they were never loaded. Lets take chips alone, almost half of those are empty. 2021 release loaded in 2024 = 2024 issuance.
you devalued all your crap because you are dumb AF.
and again do not dare to blame anyone else!

Look like my English is fucked up and nobody understand what I’m saying… I’m gonna stop talking, more I talk more the people behave aggressively…

Just check your coins, the transaction was made.

I was just asking for a bit of patience to avoid having to withdraw BTC from an exchange and pay $40 in fees, but since everyone is getting worked up, it's fine, I might as well lose money due to your impatience, it doesn't matter.

I have absolutely nothing against you, stackitup. I've been talking about people who attack me without reason. I've always loaded people's pieces, nothing has lost value, but it doesn't matter, see things as you wish, it doesn't matter... make a damn effort and stop acting this way. I was wondering why the makers disappear one by one; now I understand (I'm not talking about scammers, but about the makers who are no longer here).

I wish you all the best.

PS: Once again, you are defaming. 2-3 people ask for a loading, and you think there are 100 people. If you were so smart, you would have looked at my website and seen that since January, the 1mBTC "fuck Fiat money" that was sold had two options: either loaded or buyer funded. But it doesn't matter. The same goes for other collectibles, but you only see what suits you, which is literally nothing.

As you have no idea how many people have asked me to buy the collectibles, such as the 5oz ingot, unloaded so they could load it themselves later because at the moment they couldn't afford the pre-loaded version and didn't want to miss the chance to get one. But anyway, I'm going to stop explaining myself because you don't care.

I will no longer post any messages on the forum, as was stated in my last post that no one seems to have read.

StackItUp
Copper Member

Stack BTC

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2024, 08:38:36 AM

he said he sold some coins as unfunded. the coins that should never show up as empty on the market was sold by the maker as unfunded.

being that said, it is very important :

CHECK YOUR FUNDING of every coin that you have by 1hodlclub

edit: for mrHodl , i would suggest you to edit your rules of how you handle orders. If not reported as stolen or lost in transit- load it.
and if you sold something as unfunded just mark your database with saying that those particular serial numbers were sold as empty. you have to open the book and give more transparency for collectors to know/understand of what is going on. take care

"The computer can be used as a tool to liberate and protect people, rather than to control them." Hal Finney
StackItUp
Copper Member

Stack BTC

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2024, 12:06:04 PM

checked the first one and it is still empty.

please fund:

1Moonxse1dLRyGSjcUW5y5y9jPgeQ5kfrs

Spokanistan51

Activity: 1749
Merit: 190

X/Twitter @MarkD_509 ; Facebook: @509bitcointrader

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2024, 05:38:05 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2024, 06:02:57 PM by Spokanistan51

I have a 5oz "The Times" bar I just got back from PCGS /50, confirmed not funded with .021. I have reached out to MrCyptoHodl, got a prompt response that he is traveling and will address when he can get to it. My handful of other items are funded properly upon review.

X/Twitter: @MarkD_509
Facebook: www.facebook.com/509bitcointrader
dozerz
Legendary

Activity: 2229
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 11:47:22 PM

also waiting on all my items to be funded. i have been waiting for some time and have also had the "travelling" excuse. lets see if these items will be funded.

space for rent, shilling for sats
YodasRedRocket (OP)

Activity: 707
Merit: 567

Nobody dies a virgin… Life fucks us all.

View Profile
June 24, 2024, 02:11:03 AM
Merited by sweeteye (3)

BUMP to keep on font page until all my homie’s coins are loaded 👀

As for Yoda, I intend to block you on Twitter. Please be mindful of your language, as using terms as "bitchh" reflects poorly on you. ~ 1HoDLUrFuNdZ
PreciousMetapsICT

Activity: 920
Merit: 184

watch out for those lying leviathan spirits...

View Profile
June 24, 2024, 02:10:39 PM

checked the first one and it is still empty.

please fund:

1Moonxse1dLRyGSjcUW5y5y9jPgeQ5kfrs

https://mempool.space/address/1Moonxse1dLRyGSjcUW5y5y9jPgeQ5kfrs

Confirmed this one is not funded yet with no pending UTXOs either

Imagine being so lame, you have to bump your own sales posts. Damn lying leviathans
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1242

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 02:03:09 AM

Time for red flags as the scammyness gets worse... more and more people coming out stating items have not been funded.  He has stated that he is "traveling for work" and will fund when he gets back to Switzerland and mommy's basement i'd assume.  He has made it sound as it's a normal work trip that most people would have, but the fact is he has moved to another country for work.  Jokes on all of you waiting thinking he'd be back soon to get to your bits! Don't worry everyone your bits are safe in mommy's basement.  LMFAO!!

Mr.cryptoholdyourbitsbetterthanyou can cry that he was bullied and that's why he wouldn't talk for months.... and continue with excuse after excuse but the fact is we were just calling out a pattern of behavior we have seen before and continue to be right about it.  Some people like to use "trigger" words to keep people at an arms length and buy more time in this case.

From yogg to PayPal Penny and on and on and on.  Stop trusting new makers.  You will get burned in the end.  If it's not a Mike Caldwell or Bobby Lee product don't buy it funded and if you are buying and unfunded item... don't prepay for it!!  It's that simple.
elmejorrematador

Activity: 119
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 07:10:31 AM

Time for red flags as the scammyness gets worse... more and more people coming out stating items have not been funded.  He has stated that he is "traveling for work" and will fund when he gets back to Switzerland and mommy's basement i'd assume.  He has made it sound as it's a normal work trip that most people would have, but the fact is he has moved to another country for work.  Jokes on all of you waiting thinking he'd be back soon to get to your bits! Don't worry everyone your bits are safe in mommy's basement.  LMFAO!!

Mr.cryptoholdyourbitsbetterthanyou can cry that he was bullied and that's why he wouldn't talk for months.... and continue with excuse after excuse but the fact is we were just calling out a pattern of behavior we have seen before and continue to be right about it.  Some people like to use "trigger" words to keep people at an arms length and buy more time in this case.

From yogg to PayPal Penny and on and on and on.  Stop trusting new makers.  You will get burned in the end.  If it's not a Mike Caldwell or Bobby Lee product don't buy it funded and if you are buying and unfunded item... don't prepay for it!!  It's that simple.

Are you trying to peel your coins or something? The guy is in Ukraine. I don't take my Trez with me on trips either.  I imagine most people who make these coins doi it as a hobby and have other jobs. It might not be as professional as we would hope, but thats life. This obvioulsy isn't a business thats going to allow people to pursue it full-time, at least not yet. I also have some 1hodlclub poker chips that are not funded yet, but its definitely my fault for not confirming receipt of the coins. He did explain pretty clearly that he would not fund the coins till i confirmed receipt of the package, which i did not. So he has now been notified and we will see if he follows through upon his return to his home.

Admin work is not easy, its time consuming. Many of us have our own businesses and can empathize if people fall behind a bit. Not an easy task to chase down buyers and send a million messages. Not easy staying organized for all people, creating new things is fun and exciting, getting organized and filing crap away and doing all the menial tasks not so much.

Anyway, take it easy boys.

YodasRedRocket (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 02:17:03 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2024, 12:47:08 AM by YodasRedRocket

If any members would like to add up the funding they're owed & addresses, please reply & I'll adjust.  Here's what we know so far...

StackItUp            
2 items                      
.0026 owed         
1Moonxse1dLRyGSjcUW5y5y9jPgeQ5kfrs & …

Spokanistan51      
1item
.021 owed        
1GENESiSH45axN5T4C4Q7WPC1rpJJKfwCY

dozerz                
Multiple items
? owed                

elmejorrematador  
Multiple items
 ? owed

As for Yoda, I intend to block you on Twitter. Please be mindful of your language, as using terms as "bitchh" reflects poorly on you. ~ 1HoDLUrFuNdZ
21MilBTC

Activity: 23
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 02:34:17 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2024, 12:31:09 AM by 21MilBTC

Hope everything works out and the buyers get funded.

Spokanistan51

Activity: 1749
Merit: 190

X/Twitter @MarkD_509 ; Facebook: @509bitcointrader

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2024, 02:38:45 PM

Here is the public address of my 5oz bar below, still not showing funded with .021 BTC and unk when Mr.HODL will be home from traveling.

Addy: 1GENESiSH45axN5T4C4Q7WPC1rpJJKfwCY

In reading this thread, people stating that not notifying the creator of reception of the item should be a mute point. If the BTC was paid by the purchaser, the BTC is owed. It appears Mr.HODL may be holding these funds. If the purchaser were to reach out the notify Mr.HODL the item was lost in shipping, never arrived etc, a replacement should have then been sent and/or a refund.

He did get back to me right away, but again waiting on this travel response to see what happens as my bar is yet to be funded.

X/Twitter: @MarkD_509
Facebook: www.facebook.com/509bitcointrader
2stout

Activity: 2408
Merit: 595

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 04:14:00 PM

Here is the public address of my 5oz bar below, still not showing funded with .021 BTC and unk when Mr.HODL will be home from traveling.

Addy: 1GENESiSH45axN5T4C4Q7WPC1rpJJKfwCY

In reading this thread, people stating that not notifying the creator of reception of the item should be a mute point. If the BTC was paid by the purchaser, the BTC is owed. It appears Mr.HODL may be holding these funds. If the purchaser were to reach out the notify Mr.HODL the item was lost in shipping, never arrived etc, a replacement should have then been sent and/or a refund.

He did get back to me right away, but again waiting on this travel response to see what happens as my bar is yet to be funded.

Unless insured, not so sure replacement for theft would be his responsibility.
Eclipse33
Copper Member

Activity: 1001
Merit: 429

Eclipse™ Experimental Cryptographic Technology

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2024, 04:44:59 PM

If I had any of the Hodl club coins (which I have exactly zero of).

I would try to offload these coins to someone else as soon a possible.

The risk of having bitcoin on sus private keys is a really awful idea.

Collectors should minimize risk at all times when dealing with these collectables.

--

I like Mr. Hodl, always had good interactions with him for many years at this point, we got on the forum around the same time.

I have no clue who he is, where he is located, or what he looks like. He is pretty much ANON to me.

But, really guys minimize your risk and exposure to these coins as much as possible.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
Eclipse
)███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
   MARKETPLACE
▀   TELEGRAM
   TWITTER
▀   INSTAGRAM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
███▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████▀█████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀██
██████▄█▄██████████▀█████
███▀▀████████▀█▀███████
██████████████▄███▄██████
████████████████▄███████
██████████▀███████████▀
████████████▀▀█████▀▀
| BTC |
| XMR |
ACCEPTED
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
[/quote]
YodasRedRocket (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 05:02:35 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2024, 11:49:36 PM by YodasRedRocket

If I had any of the Hodl club coins (which I have exactly zero of).

I would try to offload these coins to someone else as soon a possible.

The risk of having bitcoin on sus private keys is a really awful idea.

Collectors should minimize risk at all times when dealing with these collectables.

--

I like Mr. Hodl, always had good interactions with him for many years at this point, we got on the forum around the same time.

I have no clue who he is, where he is located, or what he looks like. He is pretty much ANON to me.

But, really guys minimize your risk and exposure to these coins as much as possible.

I’m not really worried about him rugging (I hope 🤞). Keys matching the addresses is a point of concern but my goal is to make sure everyone is aware their coins & bars may not be loaded even if they confirmed receipt & to get everyone who is owed BTC to be made whole in a timely manner ✌️

pinky1234

Activity: 361
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 05:31:49 PM

This thread turn into a Circle ⭕️ . Am following close this conversation, I might have the last word in the end.  Wink
I do feel how most of ya feel here, since i have some of MrCryptHodl  items. many items not 1 2 3 4.. crying wont solve anything . just be polite and pm him with your wallet of coin and pray he will fund it . Smiley  I dont believe he s trying to scam as of now. Nevertheless, the way he conduct business make us feel uncomfortable . maybe we dealing with a 12 yrs.  who knows. 
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1972

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 12:32:43 AM
Merited by anonymousminer (2)

Oh, hello frens!  Grin

.. FFS, I and many others saw this potential shitshow miles away, from exactly day one. Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Steeley

Activity: 1134
Merit: 265

Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 03:59:53 AM

I have owned many of the Hodl coins. I had a couple that I checked last year and saw they were unfunded. I reached out and MrCryptHodl funded them when I did.My impression at the time is that the plan to fund coins when they arrive is harder to keep up with than he probably thought it would be. It's disorganized. I'm guessing everyone will get whole eventually and that MCHodl probably regrets the process he created. However, I'm not naive,too many scams have taken place to believe there is no chance of it. This would be a new scam though. Tell people you will fund their coins and then don't do it for a small number of them,but fund the majority.i think he probably has screwed up a few and will get them fixed. We'll see.

Beware of scammers. I will never discuss the sale of Collectibles on Telegram or any other messaging client outside the forum.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 2276

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2024, 04:28:05 AM
Merited by bitbollo (1)

I don't think he has any nefarious actions and while I detest the entire process of people not getting their funding - I personally track every package that I ship - waiting for it to be delivered. Even once had to drive across FL to get a package I shipped to the wrong address (same # and street name but wrong city/zip - stupid easypost system kept changing the address) but the point is I usually know the day of delivery or the next day after delivery that a package has arrived.  If they do not contact to state it never arrived, then simply fund it. There should be no coins months or years later not funded.

Again - is his intent evil or nefarious? I doubt it - there is no profit in not funding for these small amounts.

What gets me more is the total abhorrent behavior of senior members here that want to take every mistake someone makes and call them a scammer and berate and degrade them - what is this? 3rd grade?

Does anyone call Mike Caldwell a scammer? How many bitcoin did he collect for orders bought thru his website that never shipped? that he never answered for? Is he red flagged? neg trusted? no. why? because it wasn't intentional - at least I dont think anyone believe it was. He simply walked away from the scene.

want people to do the right thing? then be an example not a school yard bully.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: