Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:34:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it valid to invest in a gaming projects?  (Read 745 times)
Dailyscript

Activity: 168
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 12:32:07 PM

It caught my eye because the game is alreadylive, playable, and looks professional. What do you think about getting involved in a gaming project like this in the current market?

I think you should not make investment decisions based on these reasons you outlined here  if you want to invest in a good project, doing more intensive research should be what you should do and find out more about how they work, like how they plan on growing, a road map or something, cause many play to earn games are also shit projects and never make any real advancement, they could be very dull too.
You invests or the things that attract you are stuff that would attract people looking for fun not to invest, I think you should look out for other things too if your about the profit side.
It caught my eye because the game is alreadylive, playable, and looks professional. What do you think about getting involved in a gaming project like this in the current market?

I think you should not make investment decisions based on these reasons you outlined here  if you want to invest in a good project, doing more intensive research should be what you should do and find out more about how they work, like how they plan on growing, a road map or something, cause many play to earn games are also shit projects and never make any real advancement, they could be very dull too.
You invests or the things that attract you are stuff that would attract people looking for fun not to invest, I think you should look out for other things too if your about the profit side.
I dont think he is making conclusions based on that. You know most of all these new projects are very convincing. They come with so much features and promises of which most of them will no be fulfilled at the end of the day. So here it seems these project he is talking about has finished building all there features so he has seen that the developers and owners are serious they wont have to put all these efforts and let it slide.

I know how difficult it is to pull up a play to earn project successfully. With time it may crash but anyone who eventually becomes successful at the end of the day will profit investors a lot. So it is good to invest in P2E projects. But always make good research before jumping into investing.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tengui

Activity: 485
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 01:59:25 PM

Things change from time to time and one need to follow up on the new trend, when it comes for investment have to make research towards what your investing, because not every game project coin worth to invest on, but rather a personal research is more important in the cryptocurrency market investment and also being patient to hold after investing.
That's right, when it comes to investing you have to do your own research. not only projects with a game concept, because most projects with other concepts such as AI and gambling are also not worth investing in. In fact basically this kind of project appears only seasonally, when a certain project is successful because it applies a certain concept, a new project will appear with the same concept.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Mehedi72

Activity: 724
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2024, 07:57:19 PM

Gaming projects are good and got massive success in recent years. And i believe gaming projects have good Future specially which offers their user to earn besides playing games for fun. Sandbox is one of my favorite gaming altcoin. Its good to have somes altcoins from different categories. But If there's no good team behind a project, then there's no difference between that project vs memecoin. Cause sooner that project will turn into shitcoin. So its important they analysis first. Dex listing isn't big deal. I'm still not convinced about this project you mentioned and i believe less in ICOs nowadays

║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 08:50:38 PM

These days, the cryptocurrency market is going up, but many new projects seem to be not so great. About 90% of them are meme coins, just for quick gains and not really useful. However, there's that remaining 10% with interesting and unique concepts. It's tough to find them, though. I came across a GameFi project named "Insurrection," which is play-to-earn. It caught my eye because the game is already live, playable, and looks professional. What do you think about getting involved in a gaming project like this in the current market?
Website and Gitbook links are below:

Gitbook: https://insurrection-app.gitbook.io/the-insurrection/

That platform is no different from all the other play-to-earn platforms that mushroomed in the heydays of Axie and DPET, they are the developers' cash cow, I have a worse experience on DPET and two other plays to earn that I invested in the past that was two or three years ago its a waste of time and money, looks can be deceiving not because it looks good and playable you will grab, take a look at the two pioneers of these play to earn Axie and DPET they are still struggling now what makes them different to the two pioneers, so better do a research before investing.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 09:00:06 PM

These days, the cryptocurrency market is going up, but many new projects seem to be not so great. About 90% of them are meme coins, just for quick gains and not really useful. However, there's that remaining 10% with interesting and unique concepts. It's tough to find them, though. I came across a GameFi project named "Insurrection," which is play-to-earn. It caught my eye because the game is already live, playable, and looks professional. What do you think about getting involved in a gaming project like this in the current market?
Yep. Many of new projects are just meme coins  or weak coins with lack of strong fundamentals. These coins are shit coins, they are created for pump-dump in a short time. It is difficult to expect these type of coins to last a long time in crypto industry. So, even if we want to invest in these coins, make sure we have an obvious target and never hold for a long time. If we have no enough knowledge about those shit coins, we are better to choose top altcoins who can have higher chance for gaining profits in the future.

Well, investing in gaming projects isn't a bad idea. But I think, we are better to choose those old gaming projects. We can analyze which gaming projects that still have a great progress or development. SAND, MANA, ENJ, EGLD, and IMX look some good options to consider for the investment on gaming projects.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Troytech

Activity: 154
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 10:03:20 PM

If your asking for my opinion then you should do more research on the project, many projects have good concepts and are even functional but end up dead or as scam, do more research on the project, since it has been live for a while then I think other persons must have been there before you, so find testimonials or comments about them ghat may interest you. Basically you can only make a hood decision if you have good information on them, so look for that before any other thing.

dlightag

Activity: 517
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 07:30:03 AM

Most projects are created for a purpose in which Game platform is the part of the project in the cryptocurrency industries, investing gaming project is not a bad idea, because is a profitable business like alt-coins that lunch and become successful that should be in your mind while investing gaming project. Hence make your research very well before investing and entry point of buying is very important in the industry that determines profits of holding.
odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 02:17:28 PM

Just like he said, investment shouldn't be mixed with fun. This is because you may be carried away with the fun while losing your fund. I believe the game can't be free, you will need to get nft to play them and this will cost some money. If you later observed the game doesn't worth it, that means you have lose your fund. It's better you make good research before investing in any project. Alot of projects are out there with only few that are real.

Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 06:37:41 PM

Gaming projects are good and got massive success in recent years. And i believe gaming projects have good Future specially which offers their user to earn besides playing games for fun. Sandbox is one of my favorite gaming altcoin. Its good to have somes altcoins from different categories. But If there's no good team behind a project, then there's no difference between that project vs memecoin. Cause sooner that project will turn into shitcoin. So its important they analysis first. Dex listing isn't big deal. I'm still not convinced about this project you mentioned and i believe less in ICOs nowadays
Maybe we need to look for the good ones and invest in them. Not all gaming projects worth our investment, it is good we split the fund and invest in few gaming projects that we have done research on and we think it's going to do well in the market.
This is how we could make good money in the market, if we know how to do research about crypto projects and find good ones we can invest in and make lots of money from the market. If we could act like this, making money would never be a problem.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2024, 04:52:39 PM

Things change from time to time and one need to follow up on the new trend, when it comes for investment have to make research towards what your investing, because not every game project coin worth to invest on, but rather a personal research is more important in the cryptocurrency market investment and also being patient to hold after investing.
That's right, when it comes to investing you have to do your own research. not only projects with a game concept, because most projects with other concepts such as AI and gambling are also not worth investing in. In fact basically this kind of project appears only seasonally, when a certain project is successful because it applies a certain concept, a new project will appear with the same concept.

AI has real world utilities, and it is one of the potential ones beside the gaming sector. I agree with you about doing research before investing in any project no matter which category it belongs to. Also i think instead of investing in a standalone game it will be far better to invest in a gaming ecosystem project where they provide support or their tools can be used to make new games. This type of project has a wide range of applications that support their ecosystem.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 07:17:00 PM

Sure gaming projects are one of the best and most profitable in the crypto -market. Vulcan forged in an example of such sandbox is also another success story of crypto gaming projects. They are very profitable when it comes to long-term investments.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 15, 2024, 11:27:59 PM

I don't know hey many of us rely on asking in question and getting answers. Sometimes we need to thinks and for our own research so we don't get deceived by other opinions that are not relevant which could make us to make the wrong decision.
It is good for us to learn how to work things out for ourselves without any problem. Cryptocurrency is full of good and bad projects and we don't make research, we could end up losing money in the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 12:46:24 PM

I think it's a bit of an exaggeration to say that currently most new projects are meme coins. even though I think recently it's airdrop season and there are lots of big projects listing this year. Regarding game-based projects, I am not interested and I have never invested in this kind of project. if I have game based crypto maybe I get it from airdrop or bounty.

Nazmul012

Activity: 769
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2024, 11:12:30 PM

Gaming projects aren't bad if you can find out valid gaming project for investment. What is true that it's a difficult to find out the project with valid leading concept among rest of gaming projects. Cause these are endless. But play to earn type games getting popularity more than others projects. And here, i haven't found researchable valid data about the gaming project you mentioned above. It maybe listed on pancakeswap but already it dead. No volume at all. Such project can't be trusted.

VFalcon

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2024, 12:50:19 PM

Why not? It's a pretty promising option right now.  I found Fairspin for me, where you can staking token under a large APY and it still brings me a good profit
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 02:50:52 PM

I think the future of the gaming industry is in the NFT's and I have seen games that were supported because of it. The ability to sell an avatar/character by the player is what had been wished for in the past and up until now especially the old school players who are grinding their way to max level their characters.
When everything has been proven, where will those strong characters go? To nothing. They will be just left because they cannot be traded or sold.
But in today's era, it can be done. By turning your character into NFT you will have a chance to sell them and somehow make some money out of all the grinding that you did. It will still depend on how strong it is and the equipment that owns though.
I can say to because I've done it. I somehow sold mine for like $150 although it is not that strong yet. This way, those who are active in grinding can make money and let the rich guys just buy their characters.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kristiyana

Activity: 182
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 11:38:18 AM

The problem is you can't actually tell for sure if it is going to end up by putting smiles on someone's face, they will look so professional, playable and amazing but at the end it will be like a waste of time and energy though some of them are legit. If it doesn't require you to invest before you earn I will suggest you go on but I believe with time you will know what they are up to and what kind of game it is. A friend of mine have done something like that several time and some end well while some doesn't so you can't tell if this one is going to end well or not but all the best.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Shamm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 345

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 05:33:40 PM

If your asking for my opinion then you should do more research on the project, many projects have good concepts and are even functional but end up dead or as scam, do more research on the project, since it has been live for a while then I think other persons must have been there before you, so find testimonials or comments about them ghat may interest you. Basically you can only make a hood decision if you have good information on them, so look for that before any other thing.

In the world of investment then Do your own research is a must not just because to comply what other so but to know more about that project.  Gaming projects are good in a past years but now I don't think  if still we can make a good profit by them maybe we can set our investment in a short period of time,  cause we all know that not all are are going to go further or let say this projects are not totally for long term investment cause the fundamentals of this are too weak so it's better to be vigilant and aim for a good outcome.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|ROLLBOTS||
▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
████████▀▀▀  ▄▄▄  ████████
████████▀▀▀  ███  ████████
███████▀▀▀▀      ▄████████
██  ██████████████████  ██
▀▀  ██████████  ▀▀
▀▀  ██  ▀▀
NEW|
       RLB      
WHITEPAPER
RLB LOTTERY
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Tahid12

Activity: 401
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 11:55:06 PM

I can agree with your option about memecoin. Even more than 90% of them aren't good but launch for scam. Comparing with memecoin, gaming projects are 100 time better than these. Even play-to-earn base gaming projects are good enough cause lots of users involve with those project and they want to more money besides having fun. I check your given project. Now $1= 23626 srpg in pancakeswap. Actually i can't say details about this project right now cause it needs time for analysis.

║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 10:54:11 AM

Gaming projects is good to invest, it is now the best investment today together with a meme coin, because the teens or even adults are now enjoying games on thier phone specially when it is play to earn game, they enjoy and earn so i think gaming industry will rise or become more popular in the near future so investment on it now is a good preparation for the future.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄