Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:59:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it valid to invest in a gaming projects?  (Read 748 times)
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 11:35:31 AM

Gaming projects is good to invest, it is now the best investment today together with a meme coin, because the teens or even adults are now enjoying games on thier phone specially when it is play to earn game, they enjoy and earn so i think gaming industry will rise or become more popular in the near future so investment on it now is a good preparation for the future.
I couldn't agree more with you. Investing in gambling coins and investing in other altcoins are both risky, but even if gambling projects are very successful towards gambling platforms, they cannot guarantee a good position for their tokens. It is valid for anyone to invest in anything if they have the ability to accept risk. because only one can succeed after taking risk. without risk no one can get success

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rabbitqt

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 11:39:34 AM

Gaming projects is good to invest, it is now the best investment today together with a meme coin, because the teens or even adults are now enjoying games on thier phone specially when it is play to earn game, they enjoy and earn so i think gaming industry will rise or become more popular in the near future so investment on it now is a good preparation for the future.
To be fair only a handful are developed enough to consider themselves a "game". If it isn't the main few then it's a major risk imo.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 02:03:29 PM

If it is about the validity of gaming projects if they're investible, then yes. But not all gaming projects are going to be as good as one is expecting.
They're like the normal projects that can be good when the developers work at its finest and worst if they're for quick cash.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 02:34:09 PM

Not worth yet for investing in gaming project exactly for long term investment, I think many gaming project price dropping drastically and not guarantee with top exchange already listing such as AXS as most popular gaming project coins but dropping drastically.
Most gaming project coins hype in short term only and difficult existing for longer time, after price of gaming project coins drop drastically very difficult recovery and return back to the higher price.
Not only with AXS as gaming project coins have failed reach to higher price again but many project gaming coins or token become scam after hype in short term only. I think many investor seems not profitable yet with the gaming project or over reward giving for project play to earn and make difficult keep balance between supply and demand.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
andyou1234

Activity: 950
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 04:04:15 PM

I think if the game project has been registered on the stock exchange, it is a very good investment, because the game project will be a very potential investment in the future, because there is a lot of interest in game-based tokens, especially among teenagers, but it needs to be underlined Not all game-based projects are worthy of investment, especially since the project has not been listed on any exchange.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 84

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 10:50:54 PM

Nonstopping but encouragement for us. Gaming projects are good projects, they're legit and ought to he understandable when we have access to good piece of information in the system. We have prepared for the good and terrible times in the system, because we have battled to fight in every possible ways. We invest on projects that are promising, and we don't stop from arriving at our destinations. We should always flow in for the top results because that's the one thing that will push us further.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
hamba laeh

Activity: 752
Merit: 100

EPsiloan

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 08:20:11 PM

These days, the cryptocurrency market is going up, but many new projects seem to be not so great. About 90% of them are meme coins, just for quick gains and not really useful. However, there's that remaining 10% with interesting and unique concepts. It's tough to find them, though. I came across a GameFi project named "Insurrection," which is play-to-earn. It caught my eye because the game is already live, playable, and looks professional. What do you think about getting involved in a gaming project like this in the current market?
Website and Gitbook links are below:

Gitbook: https://insurrection-app.gitbook.io/the-insurrection/

In my opinion, there is nothing wrong if you want to join and invest in a gaming project and that is valid because I am sure that you have done good research about this gaming project. and if you ask for an opinion then I will say not to invest in a game project because it is just a meme coin, and if you see it is a good and professional project then just invest a small amount.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2024, 08:53:15 PM

These days, the cryptocurrency market is going up, but many new projects seem to be not so great. About 90% of them are meme coins, just for quick gains and not really useful. However, there's that remaining 10% with interesting and unique concepts. It's tough to find them, though. I came across a GameFi project named "Insurrection," which is play-to-earn. It caught my eye because the game is already live, playable, and looks professional. What do you think about getting involved in a gaming project like this in the current market?
Website and Gitbook links are below:

Gitbook: https://insurrection-app.gitbook.io/the-insurrection/

In my opinion, there is nothing wrong if you want to join and invest in a gaming project and that is valid because I am sure that you have done good research about this gaming project. and if you ask for an opinion then I will say not to invest in a game project because it is just a meme coin, and if you see it is a good and professional project then just invest a small amount.

insurrection isn't popular though. an investor will expect returns when they invest and it's best for them to just invest in well-known p2e projects. Immutable (IMX) GALA and Sandbox are the most popular as of now and although this is based on the ranking on CMC, i think the ranks are true.

time will tell for these games however. AXS was once profitable but looking at it this time, it seems the people who are still up to playing there are the ones who has no choice but to keep playing and waiting for the bull run i guess.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀