Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2024, 11:16:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the biggest airdrop you've ever received?  (Read 1389 times)
Dyakoff

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2024, 08:41:48 AM

What is the most valuable Airdrop you have ever received?[/li][/list]

This year I received around a dozen airdrops. But most were below $20.
Yet one was $100.
And the biggest one, from the Prom Network, was $250.
I'm not sure whether it fully qualifies as "airdrop" since it was a victory in a small Sprint campaign held by Prom.
But it was run on Zealy for 1 month.
It required to make a lot of twitter reposts and likes.
And a few times it was necessary to install a mobile app and use it.
And all abovementioned are usual prequisites to an airdrop, so I believe it qualifies as such.

The money was really good for the amount of effort I spent.
It took me about 4 hours total to do all the Sprint tasks on Prom Zealy Space.
There were over 100 of tasks but most took around 5 seconds to complete.
The tasks were related to the Prom Ecosystem partners, so I also got to learn about 30 other different projects.
And while doing so I got involved into a few other airdrop possibilities, which i yet have to pursue.

All in all it was fun and I liked the reward.
Prom Network is still running 2 more campaigns, which last five times longer.
And of course I am doing my best there too.
betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 09:57:07 AM

What is the most valuable Airdrop you have ever received?[/li][/list]

This year I received around a dozen airdrops. But most were below $20.
    Yet one was $100.
    And the biggest one, from the Prom Network, was $250.
    I'm not sure whether it fully qualifies as "airdrop" since it was a victory in a small Sprint campaign held by Prom.
    But it was run on Zealy for 1 month.
    It required to make a lot of twitter reposts and likes.
    And a few times it was necessary to install a mobile app and use it.
    And all abovementioned are usual prequisites to an airdrop, so I believe it qualifies as such.

The money was really good for the amount of effort I spent.
    It took me about 4 hours total to do all the Sprint tasks on Prom Zealy Space.
    There were over 100 of tasks but most took around 5 seconds to complete.
    The tasks were related to the Prom Ecosystem partners, so I also got to learn about 30 other different projects.
    And while doing so I got involved into a few other airdrop possibilities, which i yet have to pursue.

All in all it was fun and I liked the reward.
    Prom Network is still running 2 more campaigns, which last five times longer.
    And of course I am doing my best there too.

Thanks for the little insides! It seems that it will be worth it, if they won't change their ways in the future.

hamba laeh

Activity: 798
    Merit: 100

Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards

View Profile
    September 10, 2024, 04:24:28 PM

The potential crypto market always surprises us. There are serious and hard-working traders who still have to suffer losses when the market fluctuates, but sometimes luck can change the someone life. We have heard of cases where someone became a millionaire from DOGE[1], SHIB[2], PEPE[3]... Recently we know another lucky teenager who became a millionaire thanks to JUP token airdrop.

He has made over $1 million on a Jupiter airdrop, he invested time and resources into the platform and was able to maximize his earnings by using various features:

The teenager shared his strategy in a 12-min video, saying: "I focused on actively using all of Jupiter's tools. It's about being smart with your moves on the platform. I made over $1,000,000 on the $JUP airdrop[4]".

Although Airdrop/RetroActive hunters have been a popular profession over the past year as many projects have launched and there have been many campaigns to attract the community, success like this case is an exception. I think that he will receive many congratulations for working hard and receiving a well-deserved reward, but there will also be many people who are jealous. I hope he will use this great reward effectively for his life in the future.

I think events like this have a positive impact on the crypto market:
    • The luck and becoming a millionaire of an individual are always attractive to everyone: the crypto market will have new investors.
    • New projects will have more motivation to conduct big airdrops to be well promoted as Jupiter.
    • Many Airdrop hunters will participate, helping projects test platforms to detect bugs before they are exploited by hackers.

I have been participating in the crypto market since 2017 and have also received a few airdrops but usually they are only worth a few USD. Maybe I should collect more luck before becoming an Airdrop hunter Smiley

I want to hear your story in the Airdrop sector:
    • Have you ever participated in Airdrop?
    • What is the most valuable Airdrop you have ever received?
    • How did that airdrop help change your position and journey in the crypto market?

References:
    [1] Truck Driver That Made $3 Million from Dogecoin (DOGE) is Now Selling His Bags to Invest in This New Memecoin
    [2] From $1,000 to $1 Million, How Shiba Inu Made People Millionaires
    [3] Becoming Millionaires in 2 Weeks: How 3 Addresses Got Rich with PEPE
    [4] A Teenager Made Over $1M On $JUP Airdrop: 'I Invested Time, Resources Into This'

in the last few years I have never participated in any airdrops because I was no longer interested. However, I once got results from a very large airdrop, and that was in 2019, but I forgot the name of the airdrop because it was more than 5 years ago. and the results I got were more than $100 at that time, but now I never participate anymore because recently no one has given big rewards from airdrops.

MarbCoin

Activity: 39
    Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
    September 11, 2024, 10:38:08 AM

Most I personally received were between $2 and $20, one was 125 but I cannot remember which one it was, was a few years ago,
    CK485

Activity: 252
    Merit: 22

Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty

View Profile
    September 11, 2024, 11:49:42 AM

in the last few years I have never participated in any airdrops because I was no longer interested. However, I once got results from a very large airdrop, and that was in 2019, but I forgot the name of the airdrop because it was more than 5 years ago. and the results I got were more than $100 at that time, but now I never participate anymore because recently no one has given big rewards from airdrops.

by getting an airdrop it is an achievement that we receive, and in my opinion it is something that is awaited even though the amount is not as big as we hope, I have also received $ 15 from an airdrop, and now I am also working on the project to fill my time and hopefully get lucky.

R1dwanRz

Activity: 153
    Merit: 1

View Profile
    September 14, 2024, 11:57:22 AM

i don't know if anybody remembers this, but Keybase gave airdrop of XLM, I received 60-80$ I think. That was my first airdrop, secondly comes with NOTcoin, where I received  over 100$ and dogs gave me a 20$ airdrop.

Airdrop are fun, easy to earn money but only if you give it time.
    Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
      Print  

Jump to: