Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:24:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What does BTC mean to you?  (Read 2175 times)
Promocodeudo

Activity: 392
Merit: 185

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2024, 01:13:23 PM

Hello, Everyone

I'll keep this short.

What does BTC mean to you?

Some may say freedom others  say hope in a world of restriction, love to hear your responses.

I need BTC same as dollar currency I want to withdraw BTC same as money from ATM machine in my country. It will be top currency if it achieved target same as mentioned. I really need BTC in my account instead of dollars. Always remember that it will be future currency of all banks in few years. Some countries restrictions done about this but I need it really because of too many benefits in its transaction. I am thinking if BTC is ready to usable in my country through banks or retailer shops what would be the other alt coins? How it will be excited if same things done in our country. What will be my expression when I buy groceries from market then retailer ask me give your bitcoin account.

If this has to be achieved, I think the government of your nation should be totally in support of the existence of Bitcoin, I want you to understand that your government may not allow this because if they do, they will be losing because Bitcoin is centralized currency and does not accommodate fraudulent activities, no one has a personal control on the system, the system is being controlled by the collective decision of the system so the government does not encourage such idea, in the aspect of withdrawing bitcoin from the ATM machine, bitcoin is a digital current which can only be seen in figure, so such will only be possible if Bitcoin is been printed and made handy, my question is, don't you think that if bitcoin is made handy, it may be printed in excess and it's quality as a hedge of inflation may be conquered which is the plan of the government.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 11:28:57 AM

Well, for me, it was partly freedom and partly hope. Freedom comes from the fact that, as bitcoin functions on a decentralized network, no one other than ourselves has power over our wallets, and the government has no say over it. Additionally, we may send transactions to any location in the world where Bitcoin is accepted without the requirement for currency conversions or foreign fees. Whether you choose to convert it to your home currency is entirely up to you.
I hope, as I believe bitcoin has the ability to provide financial services to the world's unbanked people. Also, I feel that bitcoin will provide us with hope for greater monetary inclusion and economic empowerment by giving us access to the global financial network.

You can only get freedom when you control access to the private keys and/or seeds tied to your Bitcoin funds. Relying on centralized exchanges to store your coins, would be no different than trusting banks with your money. Unfortunately, the vast majority of people keep their BTC on centralized exchanges and/or wallet providers out of convenience. Bitcoin cannot achieve its full potential this way.

For a currency that was designed to "threaten" banks' very existence, I'd say it has failed. These big financial institutions still hold the power to manipulate the economy to their own benefit. Maybe someday our dreams will come true? Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 11:58:16 AM

Bitcoin might just be my savior Grin

Upon finding out about cryptocurrency specifically bitcoin i gained some hope. It has given me an option in life just if ever things do not work out as I thought. Even if other paths open up for me, I think bitcoin is really something that could help me and my family in the long run.

Just like any other type of investment I think bitcoin is essential and a good financial instrument. Not only that but bitcoin is our future. It shows a glimpse of how our society will operate in a few years time.

summonerrk

Activity: 1358
Merit: 690

Arts & Crypto

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2024, 12:07:42 PM

Hello, Everyone

I'll keep this short.

Some may say freedom others  say hope in a world of restriction, love to hear your responses.

The image of bitcoin itself has become much more important than the very concept of it as a cryptocurrency. Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency has recently been almost unavailable for use due to high fees. But. For ordinary people outside the crypt, yuitcoin is associated with new technologies, and for us with digital gold. The image of bitcoin is the biggest adoption that can be. And as time has shown, this is really gold, because it has not been forgotten.
On the contrary, now in the bull market we are going to new highs, after the adoption of ETFs.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 12:15:07 PM

Hello, Everyone

I'll keep this short.

Whats yours first? before asking people here better to give yours first right?

Bitcoin for me is the future of currency , this is also what will make me rich in the near future and can change all the living of those who supports this because bitcoin success is the success of all crypto users.

There are lots who called this as Freedom but for me this is the future.

Silver005

Activity: 212
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 09:28:08 PM

Do you mean the definition of BTC,or the full meaning of BTC, or the name that individuals like to call it instead of BTC because of what it has done in their life,the impact, please I want to understand your topic or your question ❓,so if it is what one likes to call it instead of BTC, for me I would call it,hope for the hopeless,the job opportunities,the lifter infact its uncountable, because what it has brought into our lives,it has brought about opportunities to the youth,i hope am in line with your question?
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2024, 10:39:31 PM

What’s the difference between freedom and hope in a world of restriction? Basically the same thing, and that is what Bitcoin really is. Bitcoin brings freedom such that you do not have to be controlled by the government as usual. Some people do not understand the power that the bank and government holds; the bank can decide if you will have your money and can decide to decline a transaction you made. They may not do all of that but merely being able to do that is enough reason to resort to Bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Jaycoinz

Activity: 308
Merit: 152

God is All

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2024, 10:49:57 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

Well, for me, it was partly freedom and partly hope. Freedom comes from the fact that, as bitcoin functions on a decentralized network, no one other than ourselves has power over our wallets, and the government has no say over it. Additionally, we may send transactions to any location in the world where Bitcoin is accepted without the requirement for currency conversions or foreign fees. Whether you choose to convert it to your home currency is entirely up to you.
I hope, as I believe bitcoin has the ability to provide financial services to the world's unbanked people. Also, I feel that bitcoin will provide us with hope for greater monetary inclusion and economic empowerment by giving us access to the global financial network.

You can only get freedom when you control access to the private keys and/or seeds tied to your Bitcoin funds. Relying on centralized exchanges to store your coins, would be no different than trusting banks with your money. Unfortunately, the vast majority of people keep their BTC on centralized exchanges and/or wallet providers out of convenience. Bitcoin cannot achieve its full potential this way.

For a currency that was designed to "threaten" banks' very existence, I'd say it has failed. These big financial institutions still hold the power to manipulate the economy to their own benefit. Maybe someday our dreams will come true? Cheesy
This is exactly the case with what is happening to binance exchange in Nigeria as there are rumors around that the government have actually condition them to stop the P2P rate that is being used to sell their coins and I believe the vast majority of Nigerians that are using this exchange is far beyond the average number of person that are actually supposedly using a non-custodial wallet for the safe keeping of their coins and I think the reason being is because of how popular these exchanges have come to be but I also believe that one day these Bitcoin being the actual financial freedom giver will come to past.

Solokan

Activity: 448
Merit: 217

Rollbit.com

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 12:30:18 AM

Of course, in this case there are many different opinions. For me personally, Bitcoin is like a large area of ​​land where of course we can grow crops and we can plant plants or trees according to our abilities. If we plant lots of plants, we will also get a lot of profits and If we plant a few plants or trees, of course we will not make much profit and will certainly only make a small profit.

yes the point is that bitcoin for me is a good investment tool and of course we can invest in it with any capital and it also gives hope to everyone to make profits easily yes the point is that bitcoin helps the economy easily regardless of our status because it makes money by investing in BTC can be reached by all groups.

I see a lot of positive comments here which means Bitcoin is a good future asset. and of course for me BTC is a good side business.

AVE5

Activity: 168
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 01:45:55 AM

I can't claim to say that bitcoin means something different to me from what it is really created for. I formally doubted bitcoin with all of my me when I heard it is a digital currency. I wondered what sort of currency could it possibly be with my illiteracy towards it that Such invention can be possible to exist or to be trusted. Times comes and goes that as the World keep to advance so also I develop my learning capacities and giving benefits of doubts towards things I never thought of their Possibilities to exist. Then the existence of bitcoin speculated beyond that dragged my attentions and I discovered that even my neighbors are confidently deep to the industry with the fact that they have invested their money and has been benefiting from to it according to its awareness potentials. This really made me felt like I was in the dark because my instincts at it wasn't convince able at all.
After much researches and consultations, I was convinced that it really exists as the rumour speculated that bitcoin is a decentralized and a self-custodial digital currency which can be used to make payments in replacement of the traditional currencies. Meanwhile it has a potential to provide its holder incomes meaning it can be Invested on to make profits with a volatile potentials which can also bring lost.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 03:12:54 AM

Hello, Everyone

I'll keep this short.

To me Bitcoin is a strong asset and also as you mentioned freedom. Bitcoin is most popular because of its anonymity of transactions.  Bank will not allow you to transact the Hughes amount amount while keeping your identity completely confidential. And on the other hand, its price is constantly increasing. Long term investment here has the possibility of getting huge profit. All these reasons make Bitcoin so appealing to me

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 03:30:40 AM

For me, bitcoin is the best investment assets will huge return profitable than other investment kinds, indeed as investment way I make bitcoin how to protect my fiat values without get more inflation because I have saving money for my children education cost. Actually bitcoin become more important way as investment assets for me and give consistent profitable since I know bitcoin more than last six years ago.
I lack skill and knowledge when investing my money in other investment kinds, but with bitcoin so far running successful without get much problem when investing in real business have got bankrupt.

If can give valuable bitcoin more than 100% important thing in my life and change more my financial condition to be stable by profitable earning from bitcoin investment.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
rojan

Activity: 1442
Merit: 361

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 04:25:48 AM

Hello, Everyone

I'll keep this short.

By bitcoin I see the source of my earning. I don't know what kind of change bitcoin has brought to anyone's life. But with bitcoin I can arrange my life in a different way. Because of bitcoin my life has changed beautifully. Bitcoin is now in almost every country.  But the use of Bitcoin is increasing day by day and it is expected that Bitcoin can have a good position in the world.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Fara Chan

Activity: 1288
Merit: 516

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 05:08:18 AM

To me Bitcoin is a strong asset and also as you mentioned freedom. Bitcoin is most popular because of its anonymity of transactions.  Bank will not allow you to transact the Hughes amount amount while keeping your identity completely confidential. And on the other hand, its price is constantly increasing. Long term investment here has the possibility of getting huge profit. All these reasons make Bitcoin so appealing to me
Not only for you, maybe for many people who are already familiar with Bitcoin it can also be very interesting when referring to the reasons you said and what the OP said. Because it is very clear that the bank will never protect the secrets and identities of its customers if one of the customers makes large transactions in a matter of days. So that true freedom never exists in banks except for people who only save their own money in other places that are not banks. And I also agree more with putting some money into the market to be able to buy Bitcoin and keep it well as a future investment than relying on storing it in the bank.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Volimack

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 08:17:16 AM

As far as I understand bitcoin is a strong currency not controlled by a decentralized central government. Investors in bitcoin can do whatever they want. Bitcoin transactions are anonymous, allowing you to control everything as you wish. What is controlled by the central government we have to do as the government wants there is no such thing as individual freedom. Better to be able to buy and hold bitcoins for the future than the bank.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Inwestour

Activity: 994
Merit: 947

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 08:56:15 AM

Not only for you, maybe for many people who are already familiar with Bitcoin it can also be very interesting when referring to the reasons you said and what the OP said. Because it is very clear that the bank will never protect the secrets and identities of its customers if one of the customers makes large transactions in a matter of days. So that true freedom never exists in banks except for people who only save their own money in other places that are not banks. And I also agree more with putting some money into the market to be able to buy Bitcoin and keep it well as a future investment than relying on storing it in the bank.
It's a matter of trusting banks, and I would never trust them with a large enough amount of money that losing it would affect me. I have seen too many examples of bank failures where people cannot get their funds back, or they only get back some part of it that is protected by law.

For me, these are just additional risks for my funds and I will definitely avoid these risks. Bitcoin is difficult for people because it requires a lot of responsibility, if you buy Bitcoin then you are responsible for its safety, you become a bank and there is no one who will be responsible for your coins, you must be able to do it yourself, and this suits me.

I know that no one can block my coins and I have access to them whenever I want, 24/7 for a whole year.
ndutndut

Activity: 420
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 09:00:21 AM

Hello, Everyone

I'll keep this short.

Some may say freedom others  say hope in a world of restriction, love to hear your responses.
For me bitcoin is virtual money, a means of payment, a store of value that can only be used through technological devices and the internet. The latter is of course an investment asset for the future.

Because Bitcoin blockchain technology can detail all transactions that occur on the network. This system verifies all transactions independently of any party, thereby ensuring security and transparency. In other words bitcoin is a way to achieve financial freedom in the future.

Agbe

Activity: 882
Merit: 1252

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 12:17:44 PM

Everyone sees bitcoin from two perspective and those are the two main ways bitcoin was meant for but only one is very much active and the other which is the most paramount one is abandoned. And they are one to invest and to buy things online. And my prefer  one is buying things but if the two can work together effectively then I like to use the two. Well bitcoin has helped me and change the narrative of life life. So bitcoin is vet important to all and whoever is interested to know it more and come here will learn to the maximum. But one thing we have to know is that we can't leave fiat currency for now because most of our countries are not using bitcoin to buy things so in that case we have to sell bitcoin or convert to the fiat currency before we can use e it. So fiat is still very important in the ecosystem. Bitcoin has freed a lot of people from poverty. And since the buying and selling of goods and services are not available at the moment, then the investment is active to all.
Troytech

Activity: 154
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 02:01:59 PM

Bitcoin doesn’t mean shit freedom to me, besides it doesn't place me above some governments laws, just imagine putting tax on crypto gains, then even my government now has right over my bitcoin that shit is fucked up, we can't stand around and pretend that bitcoin hasn't gone from what satoshi envisioned into what circumstances has molded, majority of bitcoin are stored and under control of exchanges which are subject to government policies, p2p transactions that doesn’t rely on trust is shit now cause I don't see that happening even with new technologies, check out gas fees they are high as fuck, developers are no where near fixing scalability to the level  that it can handle transactions around the world, what bitcoin can handle is what it is given now, no normal person would prefer to pay such high gas fees for daily transactions.

To me bitcoin is just a. Investment asset, it hurts me to say this but I don't believe in the vision of satoshi coming true, and we can't find freedom in bitcoin or even full anonymity of our money and asset, all bitcoin can offer to us now is just a way to better our future and achieve good success for ourselves. I Don't believe in this world all I believe in is if you want more peace and more freedom get richer, get the fuck out of the rat race of earning a living off salary and government jobs, invest in bitcoin for your better tomorrow.

Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 02:45:36 PM

Bitcoin is simply a digital currency in cryptocurrency, its an alternative means to how we can have control over our finances by ourselves and make use of the digital means in achieving this, its also a form of currency but this time, its not a government owned currencies, its rather a decentralized digital cryptocurrency, we can make use of this same coin for our investment assets, because its going to be more profitable and we may not need to go through all the kyc procedures as with other fiats and traditional assets.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███