Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:40:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What does BTC mean to you?  (Read 2175 times)
MinoRaiola
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1587

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2024, 07:50:49 PM

Some may say freedom others  say hope in a world of restriction, love to hear your responses.
Freedom or Hope is not necessarily wrong. Freedom against other people who want to control you. Hope for a system you feel more comfortable with than the current one. That is how we could describe the words. Or it is a run out of the system to not go along with all this, like someone wanting to get out of the city to live in nature. Being able to pay with bitcoin all over the world without having the currency of the country, or going to a bank and asking if you can have your money.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pi-network314159

Activity: 210
Merit: 127

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 09:05:24 PM

Bitcoin is a joy giver, the restorer of my soul. Record breaker and also a nice investment strategy. Ever since I knew about Bitcoin it changed my thinking about cryptocurrency BTC. and how bitcoin invest works, and the important of holding it for long. Btc have a gradual volatility which takes time to grow , not like other pumptband dump.

Btc has made me learn about endurance, self Decipline, patience and persistence.
Ojima-ojo

Activity: 714
Merit: 429

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 09:10:50 PM

Bitcoin is an asset that gives the holder the total freedom over his money, being able to send and receive Bitcoin from anywhere and at any time with restriction or involvement from any party.

Bitcoin is a currency of great value and a hedge over inflation that exists in the traditional financial system, Bitcoin is a digital gold and so on, so for me, Bitcoin means alot but above all Bitcoin gives me joy to know that I am my bank.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 09:22:55 PM

Some may say freedom others  say hope in a world of restriction, love to hear your responses.
Freedom or Hope is not necessarily wrong. Freedom against other people who want to control you. Hope for a system you feel more comfortable with than the current one. That is how we could describe the words. Or it is a run out of the system to not go along with all this, like someone wanting to get out of the city to live in nature. Being able to pay with bitcoin all over the world without having the currency of the country, or going to a bank and asking if you can have your money.
Agree with what you said because saying about freedom is also actually not a wrong thing because with the way bitcoin works and with the steps that bitcoin is doing in terms of the purpose of creating bitcoin then sometimes saying about financial freedom is something that can be true.

This is an opinion but if we can wait and be really sure about something like this then I think it can be a good situation because with bitcoin the expectation of financial freedom will of course be very large so it is not wrong for this speculation.
We can say about anything from the description of bitcoin to date and all arguments can be true because we must realize that everyone has their own views in assessing bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 11:22:11 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Bitcoin has enormous meaning to individual differently, Bitcoin means a lot to me, it means a store of value and wealthy, a save heaven for retirements, financial freedom, the best of it's kind, simplify digital currency, the best digital investment, the joy of future savings. Gives the opportunity of sending money to our love ones without the interference of a third-party such as government or banks. Is the king of all coins.

bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2024, 07:36:14 PM

For now, BTC is my second money that I keep in my wallet. Even though it doesn't work like FIAT money, I present it like a treasure that can be used to buy something (not in my country) that I need. It's true, I rarely use it for shopping, because I still really love the BTC I have so I'm not willing to exchange it for anything.

This is my goal asset for investment and to grow the assets I own. Rather than saving in FIAT which is very susceptible to inflation, it is better for me to save this in Bitcoin like commodities or shares.
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 10:37:24 PM

Btc has made me learn about endurance, self Decipline, patience and persistence.
Bitcoin will teach you the ethics you need to adapt for every investment.  Investing in Bitcoin it is impossible to do without patience,  discipline and persistence. Bitcoin will teach you don't to be too fast to make money quick . After having encounter with bitcoin,  you will understand that not all investment is worth investing money. Their are many things to know about in learning Bitcoin,  I think knowing bitcoin gives one more exposure.

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2024, 02:43:43 AM

Bitcoin has enormous meaning to individual differently, Bitcoin means a lot to me, it means a store of value and wealthy, a save heaven for retirements, financial freedom, the best of it's kind, simplify digital currency, the best digital investment, the joy of future savings. Gives the opportunity of sending money to our love ones without the interference of a third-party such as government or banks. Is the king of all coins.

As you mentioned, Bitcoin has a lot of utilities and every individual might use it for different purposes based on their needs and understanding.
Bitcoin was created by Satoshi to become a peer-to-peer payment transfer method without centralization and any interference from a third party, however, Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies have become more of an investment asset these days because most people are using them this way.
Some people around the world are also using Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as a mode of payment for buying goods and properties because their beneficiaries are accepting them. So it's all about what a person uses cryptocurrencies for because they have multiple use cases.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 05:20:28 AM

Hello, Everyone

I'll keep this short.

What does BTC mean to you?

The meaning of bitcoin for me, bitcoin can give me financial freedom in the future, because bitcoin has changed my life a lot for the better. Bitcoin provides large profits and can be said to be (relatively) fast compared to other investments. Which is no less important because bitcoin is one way to fight inflation.

During my time investing in Bitcoin, I have gained a lot, although there have been some losses, but overall it has improved my current finances. But what you must always remember is that investment is High Return High Risk. So, if you invest in Bitcoin, don't just look at the good, but also look at the risks, and what things affect the price of Bitcoin. Investing in Bitcoin does not harm us at all, as long as we learn how to store assets properly and correctly, Bitcoin will benefit you in the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
$weetne$$

Activity: 196
Merit: 201

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 02:43:18 PM

Bitcoin is a joy giver, the restorer of my soul. Record breaker and also a nice investment strategy. Ever since I knew about Bitcoin it changed my thinking about cryptocurrency BTC. and how bitcoin invest works, and the important of holding it for long. Btc have a gradual volatility which takes time to grow , not like other pumptband dump.

This are all quality that you need to become a great Investor, all great investors are well disciplined individuals that have endurance, patience and persistence. If you don't have this quality you'll find it difficult to make profit from any investment that you're into. Bitcoin means a currency to me, Bitcoin is what it is that's a decentralized cryptocurrency that makes use to be incharge and not the government. Bitcoin isn't the saviour of the world that will stop poverty like some people are describing on this thread. Bitcoin can't stop world hunger, what Bitcoin can do is to stop the government from controlling and monitoring our every transaction. When you're invested into Bitcoin and you're not keeping your Bitcoin on an exchange or a constodial wallet, you're incharge of your money and that's what I see Bitcoin to be.

Kliss

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 04:05:34 PM

There are different views and opinions on how people see bitcoin or how it works for them  because it's able to adapt to many different functions and activities. However, bitcoin to me can be Financial freedom, hope in a world of restrictions and profitable investment, because bitcoin allows individuals to control and manage their money without intermediaries that is no one act as a link between it, it provides hope by offering a decentralised alternative for people in restricted environment to access and investing in bitcoin can be profitable due to its potentials for growth and has an hedge over normal assets like stocks and bonds due to its independent.Bitcoin represents a chance to grow financially and succeed if one invest on it with proper understanding.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 10:51:29 AM

Hello, Everyone

I'll keep this short.

What does BTC mean to you?

Bitcoin is my Life saver  Grin Grin

This helps me  a lot in my financial status back then , because after I learn bitcoin(and altcoin of course)
I have invested some amount , I also learn some bounties and some airdrops tht gives me generous return.
Also Financial freedom is what Bitcoin gives me , now I have investment that government cannot interfere
not Unless when I need to withdraw as there is some taxes being charged .

adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 02:20:06 PM

Sometimes I personally call bitcoin, my golden currency. This is because it’s a currency that can break through different situation, even at a dead zoom it will survive lol.
It can come out and stand them in a hidden place where he is not invited, or want to be noticed he still operates.

Bitcoin still operates even when the people the countries that  banned Bitcoin in their country and do not accept bitcoin has any way of exchange or trading, there is always one fact in there, they still know that Bitcoin is still operating in the country but they don’t have a choice to them.
They have announced that no one should make use of bitcoin, so bitcoin is something very special.

Lastly, all always make a very clear topic to enable more contribution and study more yourself about bitcoin so you can get a very good clear topic.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2024, 09:47:38 PM

I would say Bitcoin has been a boon to me which has improvised my standard of living due to the profits and even the earning which I have made through it via trading, hodling and earning it through signature campaigns. It's nothing short of a source of income for me which reduces some financial burden but at the same time it's something which gives me freedom P2P securely.

Bitcoin has changed so many lives in positive way and we can always bank on it for investment and moreover before the emergence of altcoins and even now it's serving as most secure P2P transfer mode.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Odusko

Activity: 896
Merit: 509

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2024, 10:58:51 PM

Bitcoin for me is a life transformer in the sense that, while is an investment,  it also serves as a knowledge journey that has helped me to dive into so many aspects of financial knowledge and education has helped to enhance my financial knowledge and understanding of what investments are and how to handle a crisis while their arise.
So Bitcoin is a multiple-purpose tool for me and for sure it going to take me through alot of other aspects ls which I may not have discovered yet, so I know for sure that Bitcoin will mean different things for different folks but all it will be in a positive direction and impact.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Learn Bitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 807

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2024, 04:10:16 AM

This helps me  a lot in my financial status back then , because after I learn bitcoin(and altcoin of course)
I have invested some amount , I also learn some bounties and some airdrops tht gives me generous return.
Also Financial freedom is what Bitcoin gives me , now I have investment that government cannot interfere
not Unless when I need to withdraw as there is some taxes being charged .

Well, I was notified via telegram bot because you have used the phrase learn Bitcoin. LOL, I wasn't invited but I would like to share my thoughts as well. Even though Bitcoin is banned in my country, I started to earn some Bitcoin from the internet and I decided to keep some of it instead of spending them all. I have worked on some crypto projects too and I received my payment in Bitcoin too. Now, BTC become one of my major assets and currently, most of my liquid investment is in Bitcoin.

Since Bitcoin is banned in my country, I cannot cashout my Bitcoin legally. But, this has an advantage as well. I do not have to pay taxes because nobody knows that I have Bitcoin except my closest friends. Bitcoin enabled investment opportunity for me. I guess, I should be okay with how Bitcoin is in my country at this moment.

MusaMohamed

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 04:17:27 AM

Since Bitcoin is banned in my country, I cannot cashout my Bitcoin legally. But, this has an advantage as well. I do not have to pay taxes because nobody knows that I have Bitcoin except my closest friends. Bitcoin enabled investment opportunity for me. I guess, I should be okay with how Bitcoin is in my country at this moment.
You can choose Peer to Peer trading platforms, no KYC exchanges to sell your bitcoin and withdraw.

10 Non-KYC Exchanges: Investor’s Guide 2024. They listed 10 exchanges but I don't recommend Changelly as they did not have good reputation and I am not sure they already changed.

Other options can be using mixers but with expensive transaction fee through Bitcoin blockchain recent months, using mixers become more costly.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Learn Bitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 807

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2024, 04:25:46 AM

You can choose Peer to Peer trading platforms, no KYC exchanges to sell your bitcoin and withdraw.

10 Non-KYC Exchanges: Investor’s Guide 2024. They listed 10 exchanges but I don't recommend Changelly as they did not have good reputation and I am not sure they already changed.

Other options can be using mixers but with expensive transaction fee through Bitcoin blockchain recent months, using mixers become more costly.

Cashing out Bitcoin from those exchanges won't make it legal. Right? Using Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency is banned in this country. But, Thanks you suggesting non-KYC exchanges. I wish I had known the bad side of KYC when I entered the crypto space. I have been KYC'ed on many platforms already when I learned about how KYC can ruin someone's life. But, It's too late for me.

When something is done on the internet, we cannot undo this anymore. Since I have been KYC'ed already, I am still using centralized exchanges to exchange my coins. But, I do not hold Bitcoin on exchanges anymore since I learned about non-custodial wallets like Electrum. I got a hardware wallet too.

YUriy1991

Activity: 910
Merit: 220

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 02:53:44 PM

I myself want to say that the purest and the original is just one BTC. and this is extraordinary for those who understand. However, the fact out there is that Bitcoin is an expensive and high-risk investment and I am very sure that anyone there if asked to invest in BTC will think about it even though BTC is already familiar to their ears.

Yes. It is true and has been proven that almost everyone understands digital currency on average, but not everyone feels comfortable investing with the level of market uncertainty that looks very bubbly. Now. If we think about this condition, it is very understandable that many people prefer to continue using other, safer investment options, even though these options do not offer the same profit potential as people who already understand and understand the ins and outs of investing with BTC.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
uneng

Activity: 2030
Merit: 778

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 03:22:29 PM

For me Bitcoin means an opportunity of investing my money in a profitable way, which allows me to be optimistic about thriving financially, despite the difficulties we find in our traditional socities and financial systems, which don't give chances for average citizens to develop themselves in the same manner they benefit the ones at the top of pyramid. Bitcoin doesn't guarantee equity, but it does something much more important, that is to ensure equality among every investors, who can have access to Bitcoin currency without any bureaucracies, impediments and setbacks.

Bitcoin has shown even poor and small investors are able to thrive, if they endure, are patient and keep focused on long term goals, without having to corrupt themselves, kneeling to the powerful rulers of this world in order to achieve something better in their local communities and countries, as it has been happening in this world since always. I believe that is why Bitcoin is also directly connected to the sensation of freedom, because it allows you to grow by yourself independently, in consonance with your own values, without having to go against your morals and ethics in order to thrive.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄