Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 10:09:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trading or Long term  (Read 2552 times)
gunhell16

Activity: 1764
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 02:00:21 PM

If you are too lazy to study trading here in cryptocurrency, long-term trade is for you, but if you are the type of trader who wants to make money every day, you should enter short-term trading, that's why you need to know something. you in trading because you can't know nothing, as in understand something in trading like reading the chart or graph.

In addition to what I mentioned, there must be someone who knows how to use indicators in trading because you can't use those indicators without knowing anything, because you can't be called a trader if you don't know anything about those tools.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
MissNonFall9

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 06:01:06 PM

In conclusion, whatever area of cryptocurrency you find yourself, it is always advisable that you’re making profit.
That's right, whatever crypto and which pairs you're comfortable doing your trades. Whether you day trade or for the long term, we all want to end up with profits. So, whichever works for you perfectly then just do it and you don't have to be mindful of it. Everyone's goal is to make a profit and you should do that for that's the main reason why everyone is aiming to day trade and invest. But again, if you find yourself to be not good at any of it, you can always restrategize.
You are very correct mate,the target is to make profit and nothing else.But having a comparison of the both,you see that one is more risky while the other one is less risky.People tend to follow that one that has low risk than following the one that has high risk.But those people who have the mind of day trading, sometimes when profit comes in for them,you will be shocked about the amount they can gain,and this gain,if you were to follow the long term trading,you won't be able to have it in a long period of time,but somebody have had it just for a day,so that's the difference.
Yes, the risk is more with trading on a daily basis than being a holder and a long term investor. Of course we do know what's best for us, for me, I'm not good at both of it and that's why I choose to hold and stick to my plan of long term. But I know that there are a lot of people here that are good at both of it, good in day trading and they're also distributing their money to their long term plans. That's why those that can do it are very talented people and knows how to weigh and take risks properly.
Although I prefer to invest for long term but day trading can also be profitable unless people get addicted to it or cannot control their emotions. Because day trading exhibits a lot of gambling like behavior. I ‍am not saying it is gambling but in day trading people often lose their control I am not saying that everyone will be like this. The most important thing for day trading is to set targets and control emotions. Only then can one return profitably from there unless the fortunes are absolutely adverse.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Obari

Activity: 672
Merit: 484

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2024, 06:09:41 PM

In conclusion, whatever area of cryptocurrency you find yourself, it is always advisable that you’re making profit.
That's right, whatever crypto and which pairs you're comfortable doing your trades. Whether you day trade or for the long term, we all want to end up with profits. So, whichever works for you perfectly then just do it and you don't have to be mindful of it. Everyone's goal is to make a profit and you should do that for that's the main reason why everyone is aiming to day trade and invest. But again, if you find yourself to be not good at any of it, you can always restrategize.
You are very correct mate,the target is to make profit and nothing else.But having a comparison of the both,you see that one is more risky while the other one is less risky.People tend to follow that one that has low risk than following the one that has high risk.But those people who have the mind of day trading, sometimes when profit comes in for them,you will be shocked about the amount they can gain,and this gain,if you were to follow the long term trading,you won't be able to have it in a long period of time,but somebody have had it just for a day,so that's the difference.
Yes, the risk is more with trading on a daily basis than being a holder and a long term investor. Of course we do know what's best for us, for me, I'm not good at both of it and that's why I choose to hold and stick to my plan of long term. But I know that there are a lot of people here that are good at both of it, good in day trading and they're also distributing their money to their long term plans. That's why those that can do it are very talented people and knows how to weigh and take risks properly.
Although I prefer to invest for long term but day trading can also be profitable unless people get addicted to it or cannot control their emotions. Because day trading exhibits a lot of gambling like behavior. I ‍am not saying it is gambling but in day trading people often lose their control I am not saying that everyone will be like this. The most important thing for day trading is to set targets and control emotions. Only then can one return profitably from there unless the fortunes are absolutely adverse.
Don’t be scared to call day trading a form of gambling to an extent.
Practically, day trading without proper analysis is total gambling and there is no need arguing that as you might just be messing with luck and I’m saying this from a practical standpoint of view because I could remember vividly well, when I was trading synthetic indices on Deriv and I was able to make a profit of $2300 in less than 48 hours with a $100 trading capital but I only ended up withdrawing just $300 and lost the rest of the $2000 in less than 24 hours and meh, I learnt a whole of things from that singular experience that’s why when I came into the forum, I wasn’t strange to the things of trading as I’ve already made reason profits and Laos had my fair share of the losses as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
wiss19

Activity: 2184
Merit: 344

View Profile
June 28, 2024, 08:19:22 AM

If you are too lazy to study trading here in cryptocurrency, long-term trade is for you, but if you are the type of trader who wants to make money every day, you should enter short-term trading, that's why you need to know something. you in trading because you can't know nothing, as in understand something in trading like reading the chart or graph.

In addition to what I mentioned, there must be someone who knows how to use indicators in trading because you can't use those indicators without knowing anything, because you can't be called a trader if you don't know anything about those tools.
Long-term and short-term trading are not about affordability in my opinion but it's about how much knowledge and understanding one has about the market and the cryptocurrencies they are willing to trade. People prefer meme coins and newly launched altcoins these days because they have heard that they tend to provide high profits in a short period but they ignore the risks involved with these investments either because they lack knowledge or don't want to acknowledge it even when they know.

Such are the traders or investors who are later found crying and cursing the market and the cryptocurrencies for making them lose money without realizing that it's their fault since they started making investments without doing any research or understanding everything beforehand.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Jewan420

Activity: 140
Merit: 50

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2024, 05:38:30 PM

To profit from day trading you must first become an experienced trader. Then learn to control your emotions. Controlling emotions is a very simple task by an experienced trader. However, not all experienced traders can control emotions, but most experienced traders are trained to control emotions. Long-term investment can also be called as a type of trading. In this case the possibility of loss is less in long term trading as compared to day trading. Personally I favor long term investment.

Obari

Activity: 672
Merit: 484

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2024, 06:14:30 PM

To profit from day trading you must first become an experienced trader. Then learn to control your emotions. Controlling emotions is a very simple task by an experienced trader. However, not all experienced traders can control emotions, but most experienced traders are trained to control emotions. Long-term investment can also be called as a type of trading. In this case the possibility of loss is less in long term trading as compared to day trading. Personally I favor long term investment.

I’m sorry to say but I don’t think I agree with you on the fact that, one must be an experienced trader before profiting from day trading and just as I’ve always said about my experience as a day trader trading synthetic indices and I will have to repeat it here that, you don’t need to be totally experienced before you can make a profit a day because I’ve made over $2300 if I’m not wrong from trading synthetic indices as a total beginner and I think that’s still very possible with anyone but such a person should be aware of the risk involved and be willing to bear it.

Not every experienced day trader can actually control emotions as there might and would be days when emotions can’t be controlled and such a trader might likely fall into the temptation of chasing their losses unintentionally and that’s why day trading isn’t for the weak.

Long term holding is actually the best and more less risky one but that’s mostly possible for those who have the capacity to hold for longer period .

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Awaklara

Activity: 1134
Merit: 670

View Profile
June 28, 2024, 06:14:57 PM

Long-term investment can also be called as a type of trading. In this case the possibility of loss is less in long term trading as compared to day trading. Personally I favor long term investment.

Trading risk is not only determined by the time period that the trader determines. it must also be adjusted to the planning in choosing the assets to be traded or invested.
not all coin characters on the market are the same. when you analyze each coin you will see different things for each coin. and from there you can plan that the assets you choose will be more appropriate for the long term or for trading.
All assets can be traded, but to get maximum profits, planning to choose the right asset is very important. Let's just say you choose the wrong asset for the long term, then you won't get anything. trading and investing has its own risks, and what we need to do is use the right approach to analysis.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1230

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
June 29, 2024, 09:50:46 AM

Trading risk is not only determined by the time period that the trader determines. it must also be adjusted to the planning in choosing the assets to be traded or invested.
not all coin characters on the market are the same. when you analyze each coin you will see different things for each coin. and from there you can plan that the assets you choose will be more appropriate for the long term or for trading.
All assets can be traded, but to get maximum profits, planning to choose the right asset is very important. Let's just say you choose the wrong asset for the long term, then you won't get anything. trading and investing has its own risks, and what we need to do is use the right approach to analysis.

Choosing the wrong asset is about long-term trading, but for day trading it does not matter much because for this only local movements within a few minutes or hours are important. And long-term trading is somewhat similar to investing, where the asset is of great importance so that we are confident in it. I like medium-term trading, so as not to rush to exit too much in case of a not very good entry, but at the same time I don’t like to stay in a trade for a long time.

Mr.sprin

Activity: 1498
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 05:35:22 AM

Choosing the wrong asset is about long-term trading, but for day trading it does not matter much because for this only local movements within a few minutes or hours are important. And long-term trading is somewhat similar to investing, where the asset is of great importance so that we are confident in it. I like medium-term trading, so as not to rush to exit too much in case of a not very good entry, but at the same time I don’t like to stay in a trade for a long time.

Short-term trading requires a lot of effort so that we can control our emotions so that we don't make the wrong choice so that it doesn't harm us, for short-term trading we have to really focus and monitor the charts at all times so that we know when the price starts to rise, that's where we sell. If you get a profit, even if it's not much, when we choose to maintain, we must be prepared for all the risks we accept.

If we trade long term, the thing we have to take is to choose coins that are really good so that we don't suffer losses later, and we have to take the safe route by buying coins for a long period of time, we have to use capital from our savings, not from borrowing, because In the long term it will not necessarily be profitable, when the price starts to fall then we have to patiently wait for the coin to rise before we can buy it, by using our own savings we have taken a path that is not risky.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2086
Merit: 174

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 06:49:22 AM

Quote from: bettercrypto
Those two are obviously the same and can provide profit in all trading if the method or strategy to be used by an individual trader is correct, which depends on the knowledge that the traders have. Actually, they can be done at the same time while doing day trading and long-term trading.

I don't think, they are the same in the crypto community because they provide different income that is making traders to always prefer long term trading than day trading base on the huge amount of income that involved in long term trading. No matter the knowledge you have in crypto trading, once you make day trading your choice, it will be difficult for you to make income like those that are into long term trading, because they use to hold their crypto for long term before they can think of releasing them to market to trade to make a passive income. If they purchase crypto the same time, it will be difficult for them to release their crypto the same day, because that is what differentiate between day trading and long term trading.

Fara Chan

Activity: 1372
Merit: 567

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 07:13:58 AM

Investment has its own potential so that it cannot always be called a trade even though the aim is also to make a profit, because investment only requires some basic knowledge and does not necessarily require more experience to carry it out. However, for daily trading that you want to continue doing every day for an uncertain duration, it is clear that you really need experience and knowledge so that you can continue to be trained in controlling everything, including emotions and greed, when you want to make a decision to buy anything on the market. This means that investing and trading should not be considered the same, especially if the target time itself is very different and the strategy is not always the same.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
josgandosbro

Activity: 589
Merit: 101

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 07:48:28 AM

Trading is not  easy to Eran the money. Frist we know about the training knowledge. Then easy to handle the trading. Timing and prices is important for the trading process. So time to buy and sell.

uswa56

Activity: 882
Merit: 211

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 09:12:19 AM

Short-term trading requires a lot of effort so that we can control our emotions so that we don't make the wrong choice so that it doesn't harm us, for short-term trading we have to really focus and monitor the charts at all times so that we know when the price starts to rise, that's where we sell. If you get a profit, even if it's not much, when we choose to maintain, we must be prepared for all the risks we accept.

If we trade long term, the thing we have to take is to choose coins that are really good so that we don't suffer losses later, and we have to take the safe route by buying coins for a long period of time, we have to use capital from our savings, not from borrowing, because In the long term it will not necessarily be profitable, when the price starts to fall then we have to patiently wait for the coin to rise before we can buy it, by using our own savings we have taken a path that is not risky.
When trading, of course we have to be able to control our emotions because without being able to control ourselves it will certainly be difficult for us to be able to make the right decisions in trading and be profitable and there are many things we have to pay attention to in order to get profits in the short term, but if you choose to trade In the long term, of course you have to have sufficient funds that you can maintain for a certain period of time to be able to make a profit because it is very impossible to survive in the long term if we don't have patience and also funds that we can maintain for a long period of time.

sarmrakib

Activity: 1311
Merit: 101

Crypto lover

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 11:46:36 AM

So I have been trying to wrap my head around which is a better option, day trading crypto or buying for long term keep.
While they both have their pros and cons, they both come with a form of risk and they are meant to generate profit.
The major difference between them is that day trading tend to make profit from small market volatility, while hodling make profit from the bigger change in crypto value.
  Day trading involves more techniques, self discipline and rational decision making.
Which do you prefer and think is better

As you said both has different technique and profit. Its almost same that both has risky way of earning but if you so hurry you have to go with day trading. If you choose day trading you need much and more fund to increase your profit and as you mention you need to more skillful and need more patients and find many ways how to gain from on short period of time. However its also more profitable if you can choose right project and buy crypto that's how you can earn huge in future. You need remind that both are risky you must have proper knowledge before invest any kind of trading or buying.
Gaza13

Activity: 560
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2024, 04:51:17 PM

Short-term trading in any coin certainly has the same big risk in this case, of course what must be done and is necessary is that we must have a basic foundation of knowledge as our provision when trading on the market. It's best if we do short-term trading to always use SL and TP to minimize much bigger losses. It is not recommended that if we invest using borrowed money, this will certainly be a burden for you. What you say is very true, we have to be patient in this matter to get maximum benefits. If there is a decline at this time, continue to add or accumulate your assets with the cold money you have prepared.

bitcrystal

Activity: 425
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 05:11:11 PM

It all depends on your schedule, if you are the type that doesn't have much time to sit and look at chart you can't trade I would say just be a long term trader. Long term trading as well is easy than becoming a trader because you don't have much to do than make research and invest and buy more at low but for trading you have to keep learning and lose as well while you try to perfect your strategies. It's a lot of hard work.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Crypto Cards with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
Crypto Tokens

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
EAGLE CITY
Wonder Work

Activity: 70
Merit: 67

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 05:52:17 PM

The amount of loss of life that I have eaten by trading cannot be interpreted as future trading. There was a lot of interest in trading at once, and there was nothing else except trading. How could such thoughts keep running through his head overnight while trading futures?

However, from my experience, trading has always been the most profitable for long-term entries. Although its profit figure was less than that of Future Training, it was the best.
Future chatting also happened to me. I started trading with 50 dollars. I made up to 1800 dollars. It was not long ago, but I could not keep anything. I came out of this future trading very hard for this.

If I trade now, I always trade long-term on the spot. Long-term trading has a very low possibility of loss. To trade, you must analyze and get a good idea about the market. But it should go towards trading.
Dakcrypto

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 06:35:27 PM

I prefer day trading to long term trading.

if I'm to trade for long term it's better just to hold than trade but when it comes to trading, the day trading is absolutely the best amongst because it gives you the ability to think and make better decisions and confidence in your decisions.

AXIOMA HOLDING
Crypto Cards with buying solutions   │   Launch Your Own Crypto Tokens
AXIOMA EAGLE CITY
Mahanton

Activity: 2772
Merit: 639

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 09:40:40 PM

Short-term trading in any coin certainly has the same big risk in this case, of course what must be done and is necessary is that we must have a basic foundation of knowledge as our provision when trading on the market. It's best if we do short-term trading to always use SL and TP to minimize much bigger losses. It is not recommended that if we invest using borrowed money, this will certainly be a burden for you. What you say is very true, we have to be patient in this matter to get maximum benefits. If there is a decline at this time, continue to add or accumulate your assets with the cold money you have prepared.
Different risks level would really be needing to consider on the moment that you would really be choosing in between day trading or long term hold on which we know that they do have that corresponding risks on which path you would really be taking. Even if you wont really be making some in depth analysis and just making use of your own common sense then it would really tell you that short or day trading is something which is more riskier
considering that you would really be that active on making buy and sells in regarding into your position or simply you are tending to make profits in a short time period. So therefore you would really be needing to execute
buys and sells in short term period or on the moment that you do see some opportunities on getting in. This is why it would really be that situational on this kind of aspect on which one you would be choosing.

If you do find yourself not really be that good when it comes to trading or having that enough experience and knowledge then it would really be that too risky for you to have that consideration on taking up
short trades. You would really be finding yourself be in trouble since you cant really be able to handle up the risks on the moment that you do start on doing so.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sorryfor

Activity: 348
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 02:50:14 PM

Long term investing always leads a person to success but trading often leaves one facing losses. In that case it's great as you like investing but day trading is profitable but most of the people suffer losses here. Like gambling people become addicted to day trading and same so investing is best compared to trading. In most cases we can see that many people lose their emotions and control while trading like people in gambling. You are right you must control your emotions first then start trading but there will be a chance of profit. But it is better if we always focus on investing instead of trading, but it will definitely be long-term.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: