Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:35:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget about exchanger search! Use BestChange!  (Read 12353 times)
SATWAT

Activity: 882
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 02:32:00 PM

I was wondering if BestChange team is going to stay active in forum after they canceled their signature campaign, and continue writing post, articles and answer questions?

My speculation why they canceled campaign could be the upcoming total ban of cryptocurrency transactions in Russia that was recently announced, maybe they will have even bigger changes soon.  Tongue
I agreed about this as Russia is having big market for them so having ban here mean things are not manageable for them in quick time after having changes and looking into future then we can expect things clearly but right now this is the best decision for them with they have done good job here for many years and I also want them to keep thing updated with their articles and all other experience related to cryptocurrency because this is going to be helpful for the all crypto community and this forum as well.
Their site help me many times while I was facing issues for my transactions specially few currencies which are not easy to exchange here I found mostly things without any problem.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everything has to end one day.
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1325

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 04:11:47 PM

I was wondering if BestChange team is going to stay active in forum after they canceled their signature campaign, and continue writing post, articles and answer questions?
What is there to be surprised about? The cessation of one type of activity (signature campaign) doesn't mean that the project will be completely closed. Large companies like Google and Microsoft also periodically reduce their workforce and this has not led to the liquidation of their business. BestChange seems to be optimizing the costs of its business and, as in any business, this is a normal phenomenon. Why do you perceive the completion of the signature campaign as the “death” of the entire project?

"Continuing to write posts, articles and answer questions" is a less financially expensive activity, and it would also be wrong to stop interacting with your community on the forum and leave it without feedback and support.

My speculation why they canceled campaign could be the upcoming total ban of cryptocurrency transactions in Russia that was recently announced, maybe they will have even bigger changes soon.  Tongue
A total ban of cryptocurrencies is not expected in this country, but the ban will be directed against services providing cryptocurrency exchange services. The regulator operates in the best traditions, moving from more to less. A total ban will occur at one of the subsequent stages and will affect ordinary users a little later.

But basically, I agree with your speculations and also assume that the change in the promotional activities of BestChange is associated with regulatory changes in their country. Although, as far as I know, their company is listed in Dubai. So, what do they care about the Russia?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Best_Change
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 2161

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 10:51:31 AM
Merited by dkbit98 (1)

I would like to hear that you have improved this segment on your platform, but it seems to me that everything is the same. Four of my accounts have been blocked by you with the reason of bad traffic or because I used illegal methods. And I am very suspicious of this assessment.

For example, I used 3 channels for promotion, signatures on the forum, two Twitter accounts and 3 Facebook crypto-related groups where I am the administrator. I successfully withdrew affiliate profit twice, until the third request caused an account ban. Every time the same promo channels, but you saw it differently. At the same time, it was possible to see in the dashboard that you were filtering good/bad traffic.

I already said earlier that these are not complaints because the amount was not significant, it is more a suggestion that you might improve this part.

It is not their business to teach you or anyone what and how you should behave. For some people, KYC is not a problem, but rather a relative thing.

Our affiliate program manager says that it is impossible to identify you just through the forum and reply to you in detail. Please write at aff@bestchange.com and provide the materials showing that you were attracting legitimate traffic, we will review your situation.

Thank you for your question. We will continue to be active on this forum, specifically, in this thread, and reply to your question. Apart from the Signature campaign, nothing will change in regards to our activity on Bitcointalk.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3207

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 11:10:54 AM
Merited by Best_Change (2)

Our affiliate program manager says that it is impossible to identify you just through the forum and reply to you in detail. Please write at aff@bestchange.com and provide the materials showing that you were attracting legitimate traffic, we will review your situation.

That is the past.
There are some other things in the plan, so I will probably create a new account for which I would like it not to be under automatic or bot traffic quality control. I will definitely contact you before creating the aff account when the time comes.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  

Jump to: