Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:33:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think are the best crypto to invest in today before the halving?  (Read 378 times)
martinex

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2024, 03:10:13 AM

Currently the best choice is coins that haven't gone up for a long time, for example ADA, Matik, Dot and others and don't try to play around with new coins at Birsa because the hope is small even though the assumption is that the altcoins season will happen.

Now. The best option is to save half your USD. Even if there is a BTC correction at any time, you will be able to take the lowest price again on the same coin. I see that the more BTC goes up, it's not necessarily good for altcoins whose defenses are weak and new.

Do we here want to keep doing the same job (trading) over and over again with asset values continuing to decline???

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 06:16:36 AM

Currently the best choice is coins that haven't gone up for a long time, for example ADA, Matik, Dot and others and don't try to play around with new coins at Birsa because the hope is small even though the assumption is that the altcoins season will happen.
it is MATIC i Guess? but indeed that these 3 coin are still waiting for its time to shine while Solana have already its time recently.

Now. The best option is to save half your USD. Even if there is a BTC correction at any time, you will be able to take the lowest price again on the same coin. I see that the more BTC goes up, it's not necessarily good for altcoins whose defenses are weak and new.
lol, saving in USDT have of the funds is not a wise decision instead let only 20% and the 30 must be on the places.

Do we here want to keep doing the same job (trading) over and over again with asset values continuing to decline???
continuing to decline is now happening now because the market is showing strength .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Romeotom

Activity: 817
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 07:15:46 PM

If you catch more research you will lose the best time when you will be in trouble and you will not be able to catch the dip price even if you want to. So fill your bag with eth and btc before bullish market comes You know these two tokens always give the best profit so there is no need to buy other tokens with risk. We can invest in different tokens so everyone's preferences will be different so you should research which tokens will give you the best profit opportunities.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 09:35:14 AM

If you catch more research you will lose the best time when you will be in trouble and you will not be able to catch the dip price even if you want to. So fill your bag with eth and btc before bullish market comes You know these two tokens always give the best profit so there is no need to buy other tokens with risk. We can invest in different tokens so everyone's preferences will be different so you should research which tokens will give you the best profit opportunities.
Starting to invest in crypto, especially Bitcoin and Ethereum, requires actions or practices that must be done before the halving occurs, don't just be a spectator and regret it when the price has gone up.  If you currently have sufficient capital to start investing, it's best to do it now, make sure Bitcoin and Ethereum investments can provide large profits in the future by making them long-term investments or trading futures when the profits generated meet the desired achievements
Dunamisx

Activity: 882
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 11:08:38 AM

Which do you think are the best before the halving? Im a little lost with all coins there are....Thanks

If you're looking for a reliable digital currency to see as your first recommendation, then try to go for bitcoin for the fact that you're still a newie and will want to avoid any risk in making an investment on any coin that may turn a disappointment tomorrow, except you think you've grown a thicker skin before you can be considering making an investment on other cryptocurrencies, while for now, you can choose bitcoin and hodl and then continue with your learning.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Miles2006

Activity: 266
Merit: 163

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 08:32:50 PM

Hello guys, I'm new in the world of cryptocoins, I have the theory, but I lack the practice, I've been analyzing some cryptos, many of which I've read here on the forum. Which do you think are the best before the halving? Im a little lost with all coins there are....Thanks
Listing an altcoin to invest right now is not necessary, note: even with people opinion make your own research so you know what you're doing and make right decisions.
The crypto world is unpredictable especially when dealing with some random altcoins. If you're looking for altcoins to invest and you have the intention of diversifying your investment, you should also add bitcoin and sometimes diversifying of investment is advisable but if you're looking for just one perfect coin, I will suggest you go for bitcoin cause as a newbie it's hard to differentiate between a scam project from genuine project
Iamcrypticguy

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 08:59:21 AM

Hello guys, I'm new in the world of cryptocoins, I have the theory, but I lack the practice, I've been analyzing some cryptos, many of which I've read here on the forum. Which do you think are the best before the halving? Im a little lost with all coins there are....Thanks

The first step you can take is to DYOR. Check out CMC or CoinGecko for trending projects. Also, explore exchanges known for listing top-quality projects early. Lastly, don't be greedy—take profits when you see them. I hope this helps. Someone can suggest a platform that fits the criteria for you.
MarvieJ

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 10:34:22 AM

The first step you can take is to DYOR. Check out CMC or CoinGecko for trending projects. Also, explore exchanges known for listing top-quality projects early. Lastly, don't be greedy—take profits when you see them. I hope this helps. Someone can suggest a platform that fits the criteria for you.
We indeed share same thoughts , it’s one thing to DYOR and it’s another thing to get in very early . I think that’s why bitget exchange is my go-to.. I’ll really commend the cex for early listing and also mouthwatering airdrops. There are some official project airdrops I do miss , but have opportunities to partake when this cex hosting like a trade event during their listings .
niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 06:05:11 PM

for me personally, of course eth and solana are two altcoins that I researched and have strong potential to rise and penetrate their all time high again through the functions and projects established on the network. I think it is very possible for these two coins to rise significantly, you need to remember this only My personal assumption is still do your own research

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2024, 05:25:54 AM

In the short terms you can follow the trend but in the long run you need to be more focused on utilities. If some project is not making money and their followers is not increasing then they are not going to last for very long. The most utility focused narratives right now is gamefi, ai and depin. Layer 2 and erc 404 all these are short lived and market hyped project.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
kentrolla

Activity: 1582
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2024, 11:15:58 AM

Hey no one would be able to predict that with accuracy as some would say SOL since it has been one of the Altcoins to increase significantly and probably the only coin to do so apart from Bitcoin though other coins have pumped but not to this extend. I would say we wouldn't be able to decide that unless we go through correction phase and yeah it has to be more of following the market trend for short term plan and for long term you have Bitcoin and buying Bitcoin during bear market would be best.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 05:53:25 AM

I suggest to focus on bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best coin in the crypto world, and the price will most likely be higher after the halving occurs. If you want to focus on altcoins, then Ethereum is the choice. However, I'm sure there will be many people who suggest choosing bitcoin over other altcoins.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rodskee

Activity: 2394
Merit: 198

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 06:44:01 AM

Maybe you should tell us what are those coins that you are analyzing so we can give you
a proper guide if needs to continue or you better let them go away and find out what other coins to invest with.

asking the community about which is the best crypto to invest today before halving ? of
course there is bitcoin and Ethereum that you must invest nd thy not to bet in new projects when you are starting
because for sure you will end up being a loser and will blame this market because of what you have decided.

tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1686

Pizza to the Moon

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2024, 08:43:58 PM

I suggest to focus on bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best coin in the crypto world, and the price will most likely be higher after the halving occurs. If you want to focus on altcoins, then Ethereum is the choice. However, I'm sure there will be many people who suggest choosing bitcoin over other altcoins.

I think it's too late to buy bitcoin when the price has already reached the value of 68 thousand dollars and is very close to its ATH. It is better now to just watch how the record price level will break through and then make a decision either to buy Bitcoin or to open a short position.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 163

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 03:58:01 AM

Quote from: ivankoh
I think in the bitcoin bullrun, the clear correlation to the most viable growth rate is ETH, BNB. Because after the halving will be the time when bitcoin will bring confidence to the market. Surely my portfolio must always be ready with bitcoin, ETH, BNB. Then, get ready for altcoin season in another narrative.

You can embrace all those altcoins by investing what you can afford to lose on BNB, Ethereum and Solana, because the team behind all those altcoins has performed well in some years past and they are still ready to display well in the future to make their investors smile again. Bitcoin had already brought the confidence for those that invested in the past to enjoy their reward in this bullish season that is spreading in this month of march to favour their investors both long term investors and short term investors. If your portfolio is be filled with Bitcoin, Ethereum and BNB, you have made a good choice which it will bring favour to you when the right time to embrace the favour come.

Obim34

Activity: 266
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 08:15:26 AM

I think it's too late to buy bitcoin when the price has already reached the value of 68 thousand dollars and is very close to its ATH. It is better now to just watch how the record price level will break through and then make a decision either to buy Bitcoin or to open a short position.
Not too late like I believe, one thing I believe if Dcaing is that every entry price remains profitable as long we are capable to hold for long. The market will surely often experience some corrections creating opportunity for anyone who missed the opportunity of accumulating enough Bitcoin in his/her portfolio even those who had bought may even want to buy more but in a much softer practice.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1686

Pizza to the Moon

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2024, 01:08:33 PM

Not too late like I believe, one thing I believe if Dcaing is that every entry price remains profitable as long we are capable to hold for long. The market will surely often experience some corrections creating opportunity for anyone who missed the opportunity of accumulating enough Bitcoin in his/her portfolio even those who had bought may even want to buy more but in a much softer practice.

If you consider it rational to hold a position for several years, then there is no reason to worry about the current price level. Obviously, many traders breathed a sigh of relief when, 2 years after buying Bitcoin at the maximum price, the current price reached the purchase level again.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dunamisx

Activity: 882
Merit: 539

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 01:37:19 PM

Check in on the recent performances of the first 100 cryptocurrencies and look at the ones that have already make moves in rising with the recent bullrun we see, try in research about their previous performances as well and take time to see that you understand more about them, then invest on few that have increasing market performance and also considers their market capitalization as well, then you invest the amount you can afford to loose.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1337

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 08:32:16 AM

Maybe you should tell us what are those coins that you are analyzing so we can give you
a proper guide if needs to continue or you better let them go away and find out what other coins to invest with.

asking the community about which is the best crypto to invest today before halving ? of
course there is bitcoin and Ethereum that you must invest nd thy not to bet in new projects when you are starting
because for sure you will end up being a loser and will blame this market because of what you have decided.
It was odd the OP told us they have the theory down but they immediately asked for advice for the best coins to invest, someone that has mastered the theory already must know which coin they like right now, so this seems like yet another case of a newbie which believes they are way smarter than what they really are, and if they try to trade with the meager knowledge they posses, they will lose everything in a very short amount of time.
livingfree

Activity: 2814
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 11:23:32 AM

Many will tell you to invest into low cap altcoins because investing in Bitcoin and/or Ethereum will only give you just around 2x-3x of your gain. And another thing is that they're already expensive. If you believe what they say, you're likely to choose those altcoins that you have no idea if they'll gain or not on this bull run.

I'll just the slow gain and quite expensive one but with the assurance that I am on the safe hand on this market through choosing the ones that I've mentioned.

There's no need for me to exert that much effort into finding out the best low cap altcoins to invest because it is associated with risk and you'll never know if you happen to bump into a good or bad one.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████