Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:44:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A new ATH before halving. Is it possible?  (Read 1455 times)
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2024, 01:31:46 PM

Ever since its creation, Bitcoin's ATH is reached after the halving, more than a year after the halving to be more precise. There have been three halvings so far. This kind of pattern is true to all of them.

But I'm becoming curious this time around. The price has already reached $52,000 and we are still 2 months away from the halving. Bitcoin's ATH was reached on November 10, 2021. 2 months prior to that, the price was only around $46,000. From $52,000, it only took a month for Bitcoin to reach an ATH of $69,000.

Now, my question is: is it a possibility that this upcoming halving is unique in that a new ATH is reached before it? We still have a lot of time left. With the demand beating the supply, $69,000 is not far away from the current price.
Bitcoin is a wonder coin, although it depends much on history but then history is made in a day. The signs are too obvious a new ATH will be seen before halving, yet we do not want to believe the signs because of history.
I believe that we may see a new ATH before halving, this season could take another dimension because the ETF approval will play a big role in this season bull run which has not been seen before. This is my confidence about this coming bull run, it will sure look and sound differently.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2024, 07:04:28 PM

Initial it seemed not an achievable figure but if we notice the way Bitcoin has been on a rally there are 50-50 chances of Bitcoin achieving a new all time high even before the halving. But I am more concerned about the correction phase which we might see before the bull run as usually we achieve new ATH post halving and if new ATH is achieved before halving and then we go on correction phase before actual bullrun it would confuse people further as they may think the bull run is over.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2024, 08:29:05 PM

So far I also have the same belief regarding this possibility, it's just that we can't confirm it yet. Regarding possibilities, anything is possible and will happen because the crypto market is uncontrolled and does not have to be the same as what happened before. If a new ATH hit before the halving, then this will be a new history for bitcoin so predicting its price between cycles becomes increasingly difficult.

If I had the option, then I am more confident that a new ATH will occur after the halving. The price has crossed $52k and may continue to test new resistance above, but that is unlikely to happen if bitcoin demand ahead of the halving does not increase rapidly. Currently the demand for bitcoin has increased, but to match the previous price record we have to get more big investors in the market.
A significant increase can be seen currently, Bitcoin even reached a price of $52,400 currently and this will continue as demand increases. The halving will occur in a few months and this will be the point where Bitcoin prices will continue to strengthen. But you have to be alert because corrections will definitely happen and don't panic when the correction comes.
Jaycoinz

Activity: 308
Merit: 152

God is All

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2024, 08:51:35 PM

So far I also have the same belief regarding this possibility, it's just that we can't confirm it yet. Regarding possibilities, anything is possible and will happen because the crypto market is uncontrolled and does not have to be the same as what happened before. If a new ATH hit before the halving, then this will be a new history for bitcoin so predicting its price between cycles becomes increasingly difficult.

If I had the option, then I am more confident that a new ATH will occur after the halving. The price has crossed $52k and may continue to test new resistance above, but that is unlikely to happen if bitcoin demand ahead of the halving does not increase rapidly. Currently the demand for bitcoin has increased, but to match the previous price record we have to get more big investors in the market.
A significant increase can be seen currently, Bitcoin even reached a price of $52,400 currently and this will continue as demand increases. The halving will occur in a few months and this will be the point where Bitcoin prices will continue to strengthen. But you have to be alert because corrections will definitely happen and don't panic when the correction comes.

I have been suprised at the speed that Bitcoin has been surging through out this year and believe me if the speed continues like this, we can definitely get a match up with the previous ATH this year but am doubtful though because of the past history of how the movement of the price has been but there is still this fact that anything can happen since it's the crypto space and seeing another trend movement won't be of any surprise to me.

Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 08:58:04 PM

I have been suprised at the speed that Bitcoin has been surging through out this year and believe me if the speed continues like this, we can definitely get a match up with the previous ATH this year but am doubtful though because of the past history of how the movement of the price has been but there is still this fact that anything can happen since it's the crypto space and seeing another trend movement won't be of any surprise to me.
Its better not to make ourselves that confident. We are still that far on that ATH for us to say that we would be able to break it out. So it would be best that you should really just go with the flow and dont make yourself that
too optimistic about for it to happen before halving. Im not saying that it doesnt have any chance or having the possibilities on which we know that this market is really that unpredictable and random.It would really be just that depending on the demand and recognition and with those market makers out there. Whether we do like it or not, they could really be able to move out prices if they wanted to but of course it wont really be 100%.
The only thing that i do have in mind now is to wait up for that dump before halving, and the dump after halving on which i could say that this would really be the best entry that we could have
but of course  there's no way on knowing on when it would happen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 09:04:01 PM

Today, Bitcoin could reach $52,900 and it still survived around $51k - $52k. If the demand always increases, I believe the price will continue to raise more. It may be around $53k - $54k in the near future. Sure, there should be correction but it seems not really significant because there is a big hype on the Bitcoin halving. People understand the possible pump during the Bitcoin halving, so they are still trying to collect more Bitcoin now. As long as this condition lasts, I think the next dump will be after the Bitcoin halving (unless there's a big FUD).

People won't panic if they still a hope of the next pump. If the Bitcoin halving doesn't happen yet, people will always have a good trust on the Bitcoin. Moreover, Bitcoin doesn't create a new ATH yet, people still have a strong reason to hold their Bitcoin.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 09:31:30 PM

Not impossible in the sense that we never know what will happen next but judging by the current trend, even though the price of Bitcoin is $52,000 not too far. Unfortunately, the price sticks to $52,000, it never drops nor does it pump, we'd see stability on this price and many times we have been experiencing this. Therefore, the chances are not clear but not saying it is totally impossible. But I wasn't expecting that much thinking that the surge usually happens after halving.

We could remain optimistic on the current situation, we're bullish already but too early to think about a new ATH, that probably happen next year IMO.

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 05:30:32 AM

There is definitely an interesting growing for bitcoin that much is true, but that also doesn't mean that we are not going to get anything substantial neither. We need to make sure that we are not too late, but also not attacking it like it is the last day neither. Don't like go out and get some loan from a bank to buy bitcoin, that may not be good for you, with interest and how you need to pay every month, and that would make all of this terrible for you.

It would be smarter to invest into something with your own money, that would make it a lot easier to be able to hold it, if you need to end up selling then you will have trouble. I agree that the hype is real and we are looking at something growing, but we need to be careful.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
barisbilgili

Activity: 868
Merit: 271

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 06:46:36 AM

Not impossible in the sense that we never know what will happen next but judging by the current trend, even though the price of Bitcoin is $52,000 not too far. Unfortunately, the price sticks to $52,000, it never drops nor does it pump, we'd see stability on this price and many times we have been experiencing this. Therefore, the chances are not clear but not saying it is totally impossible. But I wasn't expecting that much thinking that the surge usually happens after halving.

We could remain optimistic on the current situation, we're bullish already but too early to think about a new ATH, that probably happen next year IMO.
It's true, that nothing is impossible to happen, but we can only predict the percentage probability that it will happen.
Personally, I am not sure that we will see a new ATH before the halving, but this disbelief is becoming less and less fundamental after seeing the development of Bitcoin prices which have soared quite rapidly so far, what has happened is a surprise and it is not impossible that the surprise will continue.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 09:06:32 AM

Ever since its creation, Bitcoin's ATH is reached after the halving, more than a year after the halving to be more precise. There have been three halvings so far. This kind of pattern is true to all of them.
This is what I also noticed because now that we are nearing Halving we should have
experiencing dumping like what we have in the past halving but now look at the market.

But I'm becoming curious this time around. The price has already reached $52,000 and we are still 2 months away from the halving. Bitcoin's ATH was reached on November 10, 2021. 2 months prior to that, the price was only around $46,000. From $52,000, it only took a month for Bitcoin to reach an ATH of $69,000.
well that is something we need to look at.

Now, my question is: is it a possibility that this upcoming halving is unique in that a new ATH is reached before it? We still have a lot of time left. With the demand beating the supply, $69,000 is not far away from the current price.
We have set the Bitcoin Spot ETF this year so changes may come as we cannot really predict what we may attain this year.

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2024, 05:09:37 PM

It can be possible or may be not depends on the market situations, if we have hold bitcoin then it is necessary to wait until it touched new ATH. If bitcoin reach to the highest value like 69k$ before halving then there is a possibility that after halving it will touch 100k$.

Every moment is unpredictable in cryptocurrency world and we don't know that what will happen before or after halving and all the cost of bitcoin which people are describing is just a prediction nothing else. There is some time remaining for halving so may be it reach to such higher worth of 69k$ but still there is no guarantee.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
fzkto

Activity: 2268
Merit: 439

Cashback 15%

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 06:17:30 PM

I think the big funds bought the coins at the last bottom and now have a big profit. It turns out they have already made x3 in a year. And now these funds need to gradually sell their coins. I want to be wrong, but there is a reason why there was a good rise on etf news.

It is always hard to precisely tell why the prices of Bitcoin and the rest of cryptocurrencies are rising because there isn't a single factor but it is very complicated.
The ETF news might be a factor itself because certainly there is many new players in the field that joined recently but there is also the approaching halving that might gave a boost and of course big players that saw an opportunity of these events to boost a little the market...

Now to answer the OP question, I think it is a little bit hard to see a new ATH in the next month but few days before the halving, things might go messy and we could see it happening. I say 20% we might see that and I believe it will not last long if that happened before the price goes down for a while.
There have been many times when bitcoin has grown by 30% or more in a month. But there have also been big drops in just a few days. For example, when there was a covid dump, or luna crash, or ftx crash. I don't want to think negative, but now many people are euphoric because bitcoin has grown well lately and will soon be halving, which should push the price up again. But if you look at the chart, there hasn't been a correction in a while.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 06:20:42 PM

Come on people. Stop dreaming. It is still to much to new ATH and halving is almost around the corner. Plus we are somehow stuck on 51-52k. Do you really think that Bitcoin can gain about 20k out of nothing? When all what is was doing lately is gaining in price. Isnt it time for trend to change already? Whole 2023 it was only gaining. According to 4-year-cycle it is about time to start bear season.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1414

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2024, 06:26:03 PM

Its possible but not probable to me unless the price action wants to prove me wrong.  My opinion matters little if the evidence overrules that opinion, I dont matter it has to be a reflection of the market so Im watching this current area.
   We are below the weekly average and also today we have drifted below and been capped by the 12hr average so a couple negatives to show a pullback is occuring.    After noticing that we have to decide on what time scale if that decline or sell due to occur.   If its purely short term then its actually a great positive, the negative challenged and lost the battle hence we must adjust our aim upwards once that sell is done.
   For now its still in decline and the line in the sand to watch the tide is about 49k otherwise we go back to 50 day average imo 46k.  each further step down the rungs on the ladder I estimate no new ATH near term.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 08:50:58 PM

I think the big funds bought the coins at the last bottom and now have a big profit. It turns out they have already made x3 in a year. And now these funds need to gradually sell their coins. I want to be wrong, but there is a reason why there was a good rise on etf news.

It is always hard to precisely tell why the prices of Bitcoin and the rest of cryptocurrencies are rising because there isn't a single factor but it is very complicated.
The ETF news might be a factor itself because certainly there is many new players in the field that joined recently but there is also the approaching halving that might gave a boost and of course big players that saw an opportunity of these events to boost a little the market...

Now to answer the OP question, I think it is a little bit hard to see a new ATH in the next month but few days before the halving, things might go messy and we could see it happening. I say 20% we might see that and I believe it will not last long if that happened before the price goes down for a while.
There have been many times when bitcoin has grown by 30% or more in a month. But there have also been big drops in just a few days. For example, when there was a covid dump, or luna crash, or ftx crash. I don't want to think negative, but now many people are euphoric because bitcoin has grown well lately and will soon be halving, which should push the price up again. But if you look at the chart, there hasn't been a correction in a while.
Always keep in mind that those fundamentals or news could happen unexpectedly and come to think that this market could move out without any reasons whether going up or down.
We've seen that 5-10% increase or decrease on a single day on Bitcoins price is really just that an ordinary day that we do have.In todays situation or condition then lets just accpet the fact that
5% rise or 10% or more is something that means something.There would really be news that will be correlated into it considering that adoption rate has increased as of these years and the
institutions and big players had already come in then we can really say that there would really be those things that could affect out price movement.

Now on the question if new ATH is possible before halving? No one really knows. If this current price movement would be continuous until halving then we might be seeing
those higher numbers but basing up on observation then it wont really be an easy ride.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 09:17:49 PM

Honestly, I could say that we are too optimistic to think of an ATH before halving, that is impossible. I've been in the crypto space for quite some years and it never happens before halving but just after it. I don't think the market has totally changed now to say that a new ATH is possible next month. Optimism is great but too much is different and the result is desperation. I don't have a crystal ball to see the future of Bitcoin but possibly We're just about to wait for 1 year (possible) before seeing the new ATH. Just be patient people, it will come momentarily.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 11:02:44 PM

Every cycle and after the halving, it's always unique.

That's why we might see another unique ATH and bull run this time. But about the price of how much it will be for Bitcoin, safe predictions are telling that it might reach $100k.

And there are other higher speculations but as told to be safe, that's it for this cycle and the pattern goes on for the next years to come.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Wiwo

Activity: 1050
Merit: 679

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2024, 11:12:32 PM

We are a few thousand dollars away from the last all-time high and at that bitcoin doing a 52k price is definitely changing the narrative and way expect to see an all-time high price before Bitcoin halving, and if that happens that we have a new all-time high price before the next halving,  it does make it the first time in Bitcoin history where we see all-time high before Bitcoin halves and at that, we may say that this is a repeat of what had once been recorded.

And since the last few months,  many speculations have changed position and a lot have been calling for pre Bitcoinhalvesn bull market and the current market condition is pointing in that direction and with time,  we will likely know which position the market is going.

If Bitcoin could reach 58-60k before the next two weeks,  it will become obvious that we are set for the new price high and so we will have a different view and records for the future,  but not the first time that is happening.
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 11:18:04 PM

I would have said it isn’t possible a few months ago, but this latest rise puts an all time high at any moment on the table. Even when Bitcoin was hitting it’s all time high last time there was virtually no stoppage between $69K and $50K. I can’t say when the move for the all time high will happen, but I know that when it does it will be quick.
It’s not surprising that Bitcoin is doing these numbers despite the hike in the price. It’s likely what you find when the network gets a wide adoption like it’s gotten now compared to the halving before now and some years back. People no longer want to just wait or allow their skepticism get the best of them and they loose out.

2months is such a long time if we compare that with what Bitcoin is doing now. There would be some bearish movements as we could see it to have dropped a little today so yeah, some bearish moves would be observed later on but, there is a greater possibility of Bitcoin breaking its current ATH before the halving.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
8rch7

Activity: 1358
Merit: 463

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 03:04:17 AM

If Bitcoin could reach 58-60k before the next two weeks,  it will become obvious that we are set for the new price high and so we will have a different view and records for the future,  but not the first time that is happening.
For next two weeks seems still difficult for bitcoin reach to $58k to $60k after success raising up last several days and current bitcoin seems stuck for breaking out the new higher price. Always has possibility and not impossible bitcoin can raise higher price but its need more longer time waiting for than our expectation exactly any opportunity bitcoin new ATH before halving or not.

2 months is such a long time if we compare that with what Bitcoin is doing now. There would be some bearish movements as we could see it to have dropped a little today so yeah, some bearish moves would be observed later on but, there is a greater possibility of Bitcoin breaking its current ATH before the halving.
Actually still too long for predicting bitcoin potential will make new all time high before halving of not with two months left, all good or bad possibilities are waiting for will bitcoin success break out new ATH or has chance bitcoin get bigger correction before recovering. I think lets see several weeks later and how bitcoin movement raise up or get down before predicting speculation bitcoin opportunity with new ATH during halving time.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀