Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:08:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are children born out of wedlock is still a blessing from God?  (Read 414 times)
Oiravon96

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 06:43:17 PM

First and foremost i want to explain the meaning of "Children born out of Wedlock". It simply means a means a child born out of marriage.
So by this explanation it shows that 60% of us here were born out of wedlock. In most cases, those children are the ones that triggered their father to pay their mothers dowry. If not for them the man is not even ready to pay anything yet.
But in Africa we begin to view such children as illegitimate child. But the big question is that does God also view that child as illegitimate? I think the answer is no. Because if God sees that child as illegitimate then He will not bless that child. Then if so who are you to call a gift of God as illegitimate. They are denied access to their fathers wealth. But i bet you to do research very well you will see that most of our successful people in society are children born out of wedlock. I dont want to mention names but you that is reading this, are you not doing well for yourself? Abi Dem Born you for inside Marriage? What about those who waited to be married before they will start having kids and ends up not having one. It is only God who has program this life the way it is.
Africans should learn to accommodate every child who is their blood. Most married men are taking care of other people's kids as a result of their wife's infidelity. Is it not better to have my own child out of wedlock than to have another man's child in my house.
Children born as a result of adultery should not be labeled as illegitimate children or despicable children born into this world. Basically the child doesn't know anything about his birth into the world. it would be very cruel if someone called it like that. There is still a polemic regarding the future status of the child born as a result of adultery. According to the teachings and what I understand in my religion. Based on the consensus of the ulama, a child who is born as a result of an adulterous relationship, the child's status will be assigned to the mother's child and not to the biological father, why is that because the relationship with the biological father is severed, including legally his inheritance. He only has the right to inherit from his mother and vice versa, his mother has the right to inherit from him.
and it is still a matter of discussion what the status of a child will be when he is an adult and who has the right to be his guardian? According to the ulama, the person who has the right to be the guardian of the child's marriage will be the judge's guardian because he cannot be related to his biological father because he grew up in a fetus and gave birth without prior marriage, inversely proportional to if the child grows up in the fetus of his parents who are married and has become her mahrom. Hopefully this will be educational so that it doesn't become a misunderstanding in the future, most children who are born as a result of their biological father's adultery are considered to be able to be their guardians, they are considered normal, they are considered the same as children born to non-adultery parents when they get married later, of course This violates the rules and violates the law in religion. For that reason, let's educate the environment and people around us so that young couples don't get pregnant out of wedlock. Of course I hope and pray for everyone to avoid the sin of adultery and always fear Allah, carry out all His commandments and stay away from all His prohibitions...
kentrolla

Activity: 1582
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2024, 08:28:42 PM

Regardless of religion it's considered as sin committed if children are born out of wedlock like extra marital afraid or live in relationship or even one night stand and the region where you live plays a vital role because if you are from countries like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and other African or Arab nations then it becomes more difficult as there will be an "Illegitimate" tag attached but I would say it's fault of the parents who did this and not the children and they would not be differentiated in the view of god.   

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Majestic-milf

Activity: 826
Merit: 597

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 06:18:56 AM

Children are an heritage of God. His gift. In the society we live in, it's important that a couple get married before children come in but what if they haven't and the child comes? Fine, they have sinned but that doesn't stop the reward from coming . For me, where it becomes a problem is when you did it before getting married and when you find you are with child as the woman, due to pressure, you terminate the baby. That's like committing two sins but since I'm not God, I can't say that person is beyond being forgiven. God's gifts makes rich and adds no sorrow so it don't matter whether the child was born out of wedlock or in marriage, all are still blessings.

So assuming the couple get married and there's no issue, are you trying to tell me their marriage was not blessed or what?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Gozie51

Activity: 2506
Merit: 624

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 05:19:43 PM

Regardless of religion it's considered as sin committed if children are born out of wedlock like extra marital afraid or live in relationship or even one night stand and the region where you live plays a vital role because if you are from countries like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and other African or Arab nations then it becomes more difficult as there will be an "Illegitimate" tag attached but I would say it's fault of the parents who did this and not the children and they would not be differentiated in the view of god.   

Such illegal or illegitimate tag that you referred to is beginning to go away especially on the third world countries that you mentioned. Europe and America have since moved on from this old way of thinking and now Africa has joined to accept every child born as legal, this is majorly because adoption is now becoming a practice well established lately .
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: