Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:44:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowing when to own your bitcoin  (Read 815 times)
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 504
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2024, 03:31:06 AM

My joy of buying bitcoin at the right time when bought my first Bitcoin has been excessive in this period that Bitcoin price have risen continuously.

My story
As a newbie and first-time investor and holder of Bitcoin, I made a decision that has led me to a stage of financial satisfaction within a short time, just by risking the right amount and at the right time.
I bought Bitcoin when the price was low at about $22,000 price and i went all in with the whole capital at my disposal,  as a newbie i was sceptical,  but also i was ready to take that risk.
Luckily for me, Bitcoin is now at 52 thousand dollars, and i feel so excited to see the number of profits that i have accumulated within the shortest time which no other investment can give such profits in such a time frame, so I am glad.

Since you invested when the price of Bitcoin was low and now the price of Bitcoin has increased a lot, you have made a huge profit. If you bought bitcoins at $22,000 then of course since bitcoin is currently worth $52,000 you have more than doubled your profit. But if you increase your investment period and want to do it for long term then it can be expected to give you more profit in future. As you are a newbie and your first bitcoin investment is successful and you get good profit in short period of time it is very happy for you but you have to hold to get more profit from one. If you start holding Bitcoin at the current level and hold until Bitcoin ATH you can expect multiple gains. Although you have invested in Bitcoin so it is not at all risky for you Bitcoin investment will always give you financial freedom. And you invest bitcoin and hold it patiently it will surely lead you to success and now as you are facing huge profit, so glad you don't sell your bitcoin now but hold it.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 04:22:38 AM

Congratulations OP, now that you have succeeded to purchased a huge amount of Bitcoin as a newbie, hope you will hold for the real bullish season to come, because that is the season both long term investors and short term investors use to make passive income from the market,  which it will give you the same opportunity to be part of the lucky investors. When you succeeded to purchased Bitcoin in the right time, it will give you so much hope during your holding because you will begin to think positively about the market price. Ensure you save your Bitcoin in a solid wallet like electrum so that you will not experience missing of Bitcoin in your wallet in the future, but when you don't make use of the solid and safe wallet, you will definitely experience some negative challenge in your wallet.

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2024, 05:10:40 AM

The worth at which you have bought bitcoin is low cost and if we compared today's cost with 22k$ then you have lots of profit if you sell your bitcoin now. But keep it in mind that all the time luck will not help you as you have choose bitcoin this time but all the time every coin does not show the same success so use your knowledge instead of trusting your luck.

There are lots of other people who have bought bitcoin at 15k$ of worth and they are more lucky than you because they decide earlier than you to buy bitcoin. I think every time is good time to buy bitcoin if you can afford to buy bitcoin at that time but if the price is lower but you don't have money then its not your fault so try to buy whenever you can buy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 10:52:45 AM

As a beginner to go all in is quite a bold move but something that is definitely worth it! Lots of beginners often hold out until the very last minute due to the being hesitant. This is why a lot opt to go for the DCA method but to go all in deserves some applause.

Bitcoin will definitely rise more in the next following months. It will continue to increase even after the halving event. It might take another while for the next halving but there is huge possibility that Bitcoin will exceed 100k. If you are planning on taking out your money right now, you would have already gained profit however I would advise you to keep on holding.

There might be some challenges along the way whether on your end or bitcoin's but for sure, holding for longer would benefit a lot of us.

Forever101

Activity: 336
Merit: 27

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 11:34:26 AM

Congratulations, when luck hit you next time and your timing falls on bear market, it wont sound funny anymore , so I will advice you acquire more knowledge of bitcoins so the story won't be reversed later. To me learn when to take profit, when to hold and when to buy more , you must avoid greed for more and also avoid squandering. To keep the line of wealth in place.

I will also suggest that you engage in diversification, so that you can keep earning more. Relying only on bitcoins which is not predictable may be easy.
Blackie@5

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 12:10:59 PM

As a beginner before owning or buying bitcoin you must learn how to sustain like after buying learn how to hold for long

MY STORY HOW I LOST MY BITCOIN

At the year 2010 I bought bitcoin at #900 then it was 0.005 and before ending of 2012 it was 0.5 and at that period I was happy that I'm already making money but at the other hand I was unable to hold it for long that very time cause i never knew it will get to this very amount

Now I have to start all over again buying
ringgo96

Activity: 1554
Merit: 276

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2024, 01:12:58 PM

As a beginner before owning or buying bitcoin you must learn how to sustain like after buying learn how to hold for long

MY STORY HOW I LOST MY BITCOIN

At the year 2010 I bought bitcoin at #900 then it was 0.005 and before ending of 2012 it was 0.5 and at that period I was happy that I'm already making money but at the other hand I was unable to hold it for long that very time cause i never knew it will get to this very amount

this is luck that is not on your side, and is very different from the story of our friend who only needed a very short time but the profits he got were very large, so in 2010-2012 bitcoin had no signs of increasing like it is now, so in At that time, many people threw away Bitcoin and only bought some worthless items and now regret occurs and they have to start from scratch, as you are feeling now.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Troytech

Activity: 154
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 01:22:09 PM

Can you post your Bitcoin address?

I can also say I bought Bitcoin when the price was $1 and hold it until now, I bought Bitcoin when the price was $3K during Covid-19 and sold at $69K etc.

Since you're a very highly smartest person who's know when to own Bitcoin, when and how much the bottom in this year?

I understand he might be trying to deceive us, but not everyone would be comfortable sharing their bitcoin address with you, some persons like to keep their holdings private for their own security, moreover if he is trying to deceive us for the sake of getting praise out of it then he is wasting his time and only deceiving himself cause the bull run is coming, people are serious about investing and your busy seeking Congrats, when we would be celebrating a new ATH, what would you say to yourself.

My joy of buying bitcoin at the right time when bought my first Bitcoin has been excessive in this period that Bitcoin price have risen continuously.

My story
As a newbie and first-time investor and holder of Bitcoin, I made a decision that has led me to a stage of financial satisfaction within a short time, just by risking the right amount and at the right time.
I bought Bitcoin when the price was low at about $22,000 price and i went all in with the whole capital at my disposal,  as a newbie i was sceptical,  but also i was ready to take that risk.
Luckily for me, Bitcoin is now at 52 thousand dollars, and i feel so excited to see the number of profits that i have accumulated within the shortest time which no other investment can give such profits in such a time frame, so I am glad.

I'm not a believer of words but we'll done if you really bought Bitcoin, my advice is don't sell now we are still starting the bull run and I think they is a lot more of up trend along the way, I believe you are here for the long term and prioritize your security and keep you coins safe from scammers, try hard wallet if you can afford one. The major thing here is you have started your bitcoin journey and even with a big boost, many of us never had the money to buy up to a whole bitcoin but here you are a newbie making such progress, be ready for everything that might want to shake your hands and make you sell. Good luck
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 01:30:42 PM

Don’t get too greedy by seeing this many profits. If you show more patience then definitely you can make 3x the profits that you have now. Just give time to Bitcoins, and it won’t disappoint you. You really did a great job by buying at 22k USD. I still remember people for more profits tried to wait till Bitcoins reach 15k usd, but this never happened and they potentially missed the best time to buy the coins. If someone wants to buy the coins, then he can do it at current price also. Bitcoins will easily touch 100k usd this year.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 01:34:16 PM

My story
I bought Bitcoin when the price was low at about $22,000 price and i went all in with the whole capital at my disposal,  as a newbie i was sceptical,  but also i was ready to take that risk.

You are one of those lucky person who have taken the risk of investing during the low price of Bitcoin. Congratulations on achieving to achieve of almost triple your profit. That's a good start for a newbie as an investment. You just have to remember that you should know to yourself when you should cash out. Don't forget to get your profit and invest again if the price gets low.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
aylabadia05

Activity: 1512
Merit: 767

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2024, 07:05:32 PM

<snip>
We are all carried away by the volatility of Bitcoin because we profit from it. Gradually we are losing the main essence of bitcoin or let's say other things bitcoin brings to us. We should love and believe bitcoin both at low or high.
We must do that, love and trust Bitcoin at any level because the main essence of Bitcoin will not let us down when most use Bitcoin as an asset to gain profits from the price.
We also have to accept the fact that many people use Bitcoin as an investment asset to hope for profits through price returns rather than using Bitcoin as a currency or a transparent transaction system with services that never close as long as the internet is still accessible.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2024, 07:07:12 PM

~snip~
The fact is that Bitcoin is only used as an investment tool that provides profits, with high volatility. The profits are obtained more quickly and vice versa. The use of Bitcoin is no longer related to its main use for transactions, but rather as a speculative asset. But whether to trust Bitcoin when it is high or low depends on each person, but now we are starting to believe that Bitcoin can provide extraordinary profits. More and more people are entering, let alone approaching Halving
Stable090

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2024, 09:49:13 PM

Are you still holding any bitcoin? Or since you sold your bitcoin, have you never bought any bitcoin again? And which year did you sell your bitcoin? I am just finding it difficult to believe your story. Most people who knew about bitcoin at early stage already sold it. Some of them sold it early because they didn’t believe the price is  going to reach the current price, so they sold it early when they thought they were already making a good profit, and they were thinking bitcoin price couldn’t go beyond the price at which they sold it. But after a few years of selling, some of them bought bitcoin back.

So you telling me that since you knew about bitcoin in 2010 and bought it then, you decided to sell after making little profit, and since then, you have just been observing bitcoin price movement, and you have never purchased bitcoin since then? Even during the last bull run and bear market, you didn’t purchase bitcoin?

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 564

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2024, 09:52:40 PM

~snip~
The fact is that Bitcoin is only used as an investment tool that provides profits, with high volatility. The profits are obtained more quickly and vice versa. The use of Bitcoin is no longer related to its main use for transactions, but rather as a speculative asset. But whether to trust Bitcoin when it is high or low depends on each person, but now we are starting to believe that Bitcoin can provide extraordinary profits. More and more people are entering, let alone approaching Halving
At least for now bitcoin will still only be an investment but it does not rule out the possibility that with future developments it will increase further where legal payments (although still an alternative) could happen later.The process and progress must continue even though now bitcoin is only considered a commodity that is indeed used as an investment asset but of course this is still a progress where now there are a lot of people who think bitcoin exists and know that being in bitcoin can be a good opportunity for ourselves .
Now we actually just have to enjoy regardless of what the purpose of bitcoin is now or bitcoin that has deviated from the original purpose of its creation I dont think its too big a problem because in the end we will also have a future that will be in songsong and it could be that the position of bitcoin in the future is better than today.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
dlightag

Activity: 517
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 11:16:18 PM

That is a good one, but if you sell now you may regret later because Bitcoin is going higher as time goes on and the Bull Run market is around the corner. Secondly investing in Bitcoin is the best and the making a profit is very sure if you can patiently wait and also study the market knowing when to buy or sell.
Ben Barubal

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 03:38:40 AM

My story

You know that's your story; whether it's true or not, it's up to you. Now that you have done this, there are still other communities here where you can think that you are just making up a story because you have not shown your bitcoin address as proof that you actually bought bitcoin during the time of $20,000, because you know here on this platform that there is no proof, which means you are just making up a story.

Then the accumulation of Bitcoin is a given that many are actually accumulating because of the long term, especially since there is an upcoming bull run. That's good if, in a short period of time, you have an immediate profit and your capital doubles immediately.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 10:30:32 AM

The right time to own a Bitcoin is when we have an excess money, so that we won't worry a lot whatever happens to it, however there are still people who are able to risk the money that is intended for something or use amounts beyond their limits. They are lucky if they don't sell at a loss but if not, it can cause them a devastation.

Another right time would be is to buy when the price is low. Not sure if you have waited for it OP but if not, then it was a literal definition of a right timing. Buying at lows like that, increases our chance to profit and it can come immediately like what you experience there because the price might be low already to drop more and there's also people who are waiting for this moment to start buying heavily.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 11:01:31 AM

Your story OP proves that buying Bitcoin during the bear season has a huge chance of earning (double/triple). I won't say it was the perfect time but I would say you did it right. High risk-takers investors will earn more compared to defensive investors. And what happened to you OP is the result of your trust and faith in Bitcoin - it is worth risk-taking and people should consider this as an opportunity as well rather than just ignore it.

Well, I do not feel bad that I never invested in Bitcoin 10 years ago but I am still glad that I have some of them now.
For those who haven't yet, I guess we don't need to wait for another year to pass before realizing it.

boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 11:11:04 AM

The right time to own a Bitcoin is when we have an excess money, so that we won't worry a lot whatever happens to it, however there are still people who are able to risk the money that is intended for something or use amounts beyond their limits. They are lucky if they don't sell at a loss but if not, it can cause them a devastation.

Another right time would be is to buy when the price is low. Not sure if you have waited for it OP but if not, then it was a literal definition of a right timing. Buying at lows like that, increases our chance to profit and it can come immediately like what you experience there because the price might be low already to drop more and there's also people who are waiting for this moment to start buying heavily.
It's true what you said, when you have the ability to collect Bitcoin, of course it's the right time to be able to collect and hold it and we will be able to hold it for a long period of time to make a profit and if we are not able and force ourselves, we certainly won't be able to last long and we have to sell to be able to meet the needs we need, for some people who have to sell at a loss of course they haven't prepared for their other needs and when they have these needs of course they have to sell to be able to meet their needs.

Buying at a low price will of course be very profitable when the price is high again and we cannot know for sure when the price will actually reach its lowest point and if you can know and take advantage of that moment, you will certainly get a lot of benefits.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 11:17:40 AM

That is a good one, but if you sell now you may regret later because Bitcoin is going higher as time goes on and the Bull Run market is around the corner. Secondly investing in Bitcoin is the best and the making a profit is very sure if you can patiently wait and also study the market knowing when to buy or sell.
exactly not unless he is in bad need of money then he has no choice but to sell His bitcoin but if not then better to keep Holding for more time now as the having is near to come and yes the effect will surely bringing Bull run now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: