Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:16:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trezor + metamask  (Read 178 times)
asdlolciterquit (OP)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 08:40:46 AM

thank you both  Pmalek and  OmegaStarScream Smiley
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
keychainX

Activity: 374
Merit: 53

Telegram @keychainX

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2024, 10:41:55 AM

Hello everyone, first of all i hope this is the right section.

I have a few questions about the connection between trezor and metamask.
Few years ago i connected my trezor with metamask, but i really don't remember which steps i did.

In this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67hkAEcEH1o) i see that it's very important not to do "import wallet" but instead "create new wallet".
I don't remember what i did in the past, but, right now, what i should do?

Right now, in my trezor suite i see my eth, but not my tokens...

Thank you very much!

The safest way is to connect the Trezor from the connect hardware wallet pull down menu.

Choose the first account, and then at bottom choose connect hardware wallet.
No need to enter seed, only confirm with your trezor PIN.

Whenever you want to send funds out, you confirm with trezor plugged in, and no need to enter passphrase.

Also, to see then tokens, you need to add the token contract manually.

Easiest to do so is to go to etherescan.io, enter you erc20 address and then from the pulldown menu choose the token you want to add
When token is chosen in your browser, copy the contract and paste it into Metamask. You do that with Import Token menu second from bottom

You should see the tokens then. If other chain than ETH need to change chain first. Takes a few seconds to sync, then they should show up.

Good Luck!
/KX

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: